Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Nemesis' Room (Thanatos' Old Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

When Nemesis heard the price of the contract his heart sank into his stomach, he was lost for words, no matter how strong he is, he wouldn't be able to do anything about the contract. Nemesis clenched his fists and bit the inside of his lip till it bled. He needed to think of something fast, or the girl will be lost forever. "Why did you accept the deal.....It was only a trial...." Nemesis was trying his best to hold it together but there were visible signs of doubts, that he couldn't hide.

Nemesis looked at Shinda who looked half dead with her tone and expression. He pulled her in for a hug, which was the least he can do. Nemesis looked at Yzarkos, before closing his eyes. He wanted answers and he wanted them now. "It seems to me that you regret the terms of the contract, but it still doesn't change the fact that we're both responsible for Shinda's pain." Nemesis gulped fearing what the answer to both his question would be. "What if she controls your power and learn how to maintain it, what's her chance of survival and coming out corruption free?" Nemesis' then opened his eyes which were filled with anger, rage, and regret. The next question he was about to ask, might just cause a rift between him and a few staff members, not many people in this school can take on a demon of his power, and the ones who did didn't even try to purify the location. "Who's the idiot who killed you?" Nemesis voice was hushed, and he was still holding Shinda close. "You won't die Shinda, I promise you that you will grow up and achieve your dreams." Nemesis wasn't entirely sure that he can keep his promise, but he will do everything in his power to help her.
User Image

OOC:

[quote"Nightmares in Daydreams"]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→| Nemesis' Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | ???? |
∑ Thoughts →→| I dont want to die...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ Corruption Counter →→| 48%(Both Eyes Affected) |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

When Nemesis pulled Shinda in for the hug, she broke. Tears welled up and then fell like the storm outside, wrapping her arms around him tightly for comfort. She was terrified of dying as most people are. There was so much she wanted to do but now none of that seemed to matter. As she cried in Nemesis arms, the corruption grew even more affecting both of her eyes turning the white in her eyes a deep black. Yzarkos seemed to not be phased by any of this. but neither did he take enjoyment. "The girls pain was not my concern. And no see will not come out of this corruption free. She has mastered my power. I can cannot control her, but she has taken the full essence of a High Ranking Demon. You stem it shortly but it will continue." Yzarkos was puzzled by the next question though it was not visible to say the least. "It was a Woman and my old master Lucius. After my death, they fled for the woman would have died had they stayed any longer."Everything Yzarkos and Nemesis said made Shinda regret everything she did. Everyone she knew and cared for, the promise to Kazimir and the one thing she always wanted to tell Nemesis. It was gone. "I-I'm sorry, t-this i-is my fault...I-I j-just wanted t-to protect them. I didnt know...I-I was t-too scared of losing them.." Shinda was trying to piece hers words together and it took all her will just to not curl up and give up. She buried her face on Nemesis' shoulder. Yzarkos, deciding that his time was up for the moment disappeared back in the necklace where he was kept. All Shinda could think about was her dream and the people she hurt because of the choice she made. In trying to save some...she endangered so many more. There was only one choice she had. "Im so scared...I dont want to hurt anyone...not the ones I care for." With those last words, Shinda's grip tighten slightly.

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:00 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis listened to Yzarkos' answers and clenched his teeth, Nemesis had one last solution for her situation but it's will be difficult. "Why didn't Lucius purify the place?! and what's all that Nonsense about master Lucius? Is he working with Silver?!" He pulled Shinda away, and looked her straight in the eye. The corruption was spreading fast, so Nemesis needed to find something to counter it, but what, souls that haven't moved on are usually people with dark pasts, it's very rare for a good soul to have unfinished business.

"You're not going to hurt anyone, I already have a plan.....But there's not point in lying to you. I need something extremely rare, and it might take a long time before I can find what I'm looking for. All I ask is that you don't break the contract." She will be corrupted but at least she'll live long enough for him to get an answer. Nemesis placed both hands on Shinda's cheek and gently wipe her tears away. "Don't cry, I never break my promises." Nemesis grabbed Shinda's hand and left his room, he didn't know what to do anymore, and he needed some time with someone, and he wasn't going to leave Shinda alone, not while she has that thing inside of her.

User Image

OOC:Should I make them leave without passing through the fight in the hallway? or is in Ashe's room I'm not sure.
Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius was maneuvering around school before he can go and visit Yennefer he must make an important stop. He wants to see how clever people are at this school, the headmaster stopped by the door. A dark smile spread across his face then entered the room, he always found Thanatos room personally weird how it's just only an elevator inside the room. Before he could anything drastic he entered inside the elevator, "...What was the code again..." he thought hard then pushed the following buttons: ASA24 when he pressed enter the doors automatically closed.

Lucius had his hands in his pocket while whistling to the tone of London Bridge, when the doors opened up again revealing a bedroom. He took a step forward and curiously inspected the area, his red eyes set on the dresser. He approached then began to search for a specific item. "Found it~!" he held a deodorant/Nemesis' signature spray. He began to spray the room with it then went back to the elevator door and also spread a lot there to cover up his scent as much as possible.

When the elevator door opened he also proceeded to spray a little bit in the main room. "That's should do it." he went back the elevator door but before he could enter the code, he pulled an eyeball with a silver iris out of his blazer pocket then placed at the entrance. He entered the code then SQUASH! A mixture of blood and goo gushed out from the inside of the evaluator and the outside, Lucius let out a gasp. "Nemesis what have you done!?" he knows he's a relative for doing this but he was merely interested how this 'game' would play out, and Nemesis just so happened to be in his radar. His the only other person he knows that has a weapon besides Ash. Lucius kept his smile as he waited to go to to Nemesis room and placed the spray exactly where it was. Then he went back to the main room making sure not to step of the little blood 'accident'. The part that he likes the most is that the Lucius wears gloves almost 24/7 so traces of his fingerprints will be nowhere to be seen. Before he left the area he took a last glance the scene and stared at the butchered eyeball on the floor, "On eyeballs where my favourite.~" he left to get the scent of Nemesis off his clothes.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:09 am
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Confused.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Nemesis slowly walked into the empty room that was now filled with the scent of blood from his hand and broken knuckles, leaving a trail of blood behind him. His mind was occupied with something more important than his broken hand. All the information presented to him in a very short period of time was just too much for Nemesis to handle. Especially the relationship between Sky and Lucius, the fact that Lucius did nothing while his son went on rampages. No, he simply tricked himself into thinking that this was the worst part, he wanted to avoid thinking about what it meant when it came to who he really is. If Lucius is Sky's father, and Nemesis is the descendant of the devil then that means Lucius' is...."No that's absurd, but it would explain Sky's power, it had to come from Silver and someone else. Lucius doesn't have that kind of power if he did he would've been able to stop Silver's attack last year."

Walking into the elevator Nemesis put in the code for his bedroom ASA24 which made the elevator go down. He could feel something off in the air. The stench of rotting blood, blood that was exposed to air quite some time, He looked down on the elevator floor only to find dried blood on the floor, Nemesis didn't panic at first but quickly remembered that there was a murder investigation going on, his body quickly started burning up causing him to start sweating. Nemesis closed his eyes and gulped praying to whoever's is up there for this blood splat on the floor to be his. But when the elevator door opened and he saw the blood connecting and matching perfectly he fell to his knees, eyes wide open. "No this can't be, I mastered my form..." At first, he was in disbelief, then he was trying to justify his actions, which quickly went to suspect others. "Ashe?! Maybe she did this during a fit of rage. Or maybe it was Lucius! No! Stop it Nemesis!!" He told himself to stop blaming others and accept that he was most likely behind this. "It wasn't my demon side...I felt it when I attacked Sky...I wanted to bash his head in... I saw only red, and if it wasn't for the others being there I might still be trying to kill him." Nemesis knew he had something else inside of him that might of caused this tragedy. "How much of hypocrite can I be? I go and act like I'm better than murderers when I'm...." Nemesis was fully defeated, he killed someone innocent who probably has a family. Nemesis knew he needed to be locked up, and not just in any prison. No he needed to be locked up in his prison..."I need to tell the staff.."

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda made her way to Nemesis' room, luckily she remembered the code from the last time she was here. Those terrifying memories locked away for good measure. Though now, she felt different. Shinda felt stronger than she ever did and not in power or ability. She was always prone to act in fear, but after fighting Serael everything changed. She was happy she now had the courage to stay calm in the face of death. "Nemesis is going to be soooo angry that I did this but he'll love it~"

When the elevator opened up, her eyes widen in horror. There was blood on the floor of the elevator and it was dried. Was this Nemesis'? She hadnt seen him in a while and he never responded to her message. Shinda quickly put in the code for Nemesis' room. The elevator going up made Shinda extremely nervous as to what she going to see. She prayed that Nemesis was alright and this was just some stupid prank.

When Shinda reached the top and the door opened. Shinda saw that the room and was fine and Nemesis was standing in his room. He looked lost and confused just like she was. "Nemesis!" Shinda ran out of the elevator and latched herself onto Nemesis. "Oh my god, I thought you were attacked! I tried calling you earlier but you never picked up or responded. What happened here? Are you okay?"

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Confused and a little scared/b] |
∑ Thoughts →→| What Happened here?
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| I assumed that after a few fun times she would know his room code |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Devastated .

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【】0%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

A small bump woke Nemesis up from his trance. It didn't change much it simply reassured him on what he needed to do, for the sake of his family and Shinda. Nemesis finally accepted that he can't escape what he truly is, a devil. "Stay away from me Shinda...I'm a monster." Nemesis forcefully removed her arms away from him as he spoke. He wanted her to stay as far away from him as possible. Nemesis stopped inches away from an empty wall and simply faced it in shame. "I killed someone Shinda, someone innocent...Someone with a family...I know it was me because I felt it. I felt the monster inside me watching, waiting for another moment to break out. I sealed my demonic power hoping it would stop whatever it was inside of me, but it's no use, I felt it again moments ago. Now I realize it wasn't my affinity...It's me...I'm a devil."

Nemesis quickly clinched his fist and slammed it into the wall causing his knuckles to break and bleed. "After everything I've preached, how could I do such a thing? After everything he did for me I go and do this?" Nemesis didn't seem to care about the state of his hand nor does he want any sympathy. He was disgusted by his actions. "Shinda, if you want to help, then don't say a word about this to anyone from the class. I'll tell the headmaster everything." Nemesis didn't want her to be close to him. "Shinda go away."

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda was removed from Nemesis and she stood there in shock while listening to his words. She lowered her head as she could feel tears welling up. As Nemesis told Shinda to leave him, She balled up a fist. "No." Shinda said with an air of authority. Taking a couple steps to the man in front of her, she place a hand on his shoulder and turned him to face her. The touch was not rough but gentle in contrast to her voice. Shinda looked up at Nemesis and stared directly into his eyes. "I'm not leaving til you hear what I have to say and dont you dare walk away from me, Understand?" Tears ran down her face but Shinda managed to compose herself. "I've seen monsters, ghosts, demons, and angels. Are you a demon? By blood yes. Are you a monster? Like hell you are. Monsters dont think, they dont feel, they have regrets and they dont care. You are not that man. You are a man that has purpose, duty, and a passion." Shinda took her hand off Nemesis' shoulder and stepped back. She was far from done however. This time it was her that was going to lecture the teacher. "Now tell me this, who is the man that stands in front of me? The man I love wouldn't just give in like this. No. He stand up and fight for answers. You tell me that you did this because you felt it. BULL. s**t! If you what you said is even remotely true, why is there only blood in the elevator?"

Shinda was in a lot of pain but not physical...even though her clothes looked like the opposite. Even though she was crying, Shin was angry and yet she didnt want to be. She loved Nemesis. "If we need to talk to the headmaster, then we'll go together."

∑Location →→|Nemesis' Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting |
∑ Thoughts →→| .....
|

∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:45 pm
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Slightly Feral.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Sword

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓】40%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"You don't get it do you?! Leave, now before I kill you!" All of sudden Nemesis fell to his knees as his clothes and appearance very slowly but surely started to morph. His hair was getting longer and appeared to be spreading, and his size was now looking slightly larger. Nemesis then turned his head to reveal what was happening. His eyes were pitch black save for the tiny speckles of orange that flickered every time the light hit them, his cheek covered in hair, and his canines protruding from his mouth, like some kind of stone age beast."I'll kill you! Leave before it's too late!" Even Nemesis' voice changed into a deeper more vicious one. Nemesis slowly made it to his feet before struggling to make his way to the elevator, pushing Shinda to the side with very little force to clear the way. He needed to make a move and not wait for Shinda to realize the severity of the situation. "Don't follow!"

Exit-

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:44 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►None

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►±Exit±

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Opening his eyes and staring at the ceiling Thanatos found himself deep in thought. He's been awake for an hour now and simply didn't notice the time, his mind was plagued with trivial questions and issues. Things like what would happen if all humans became sterile and what if aliens took over. He was also thinking about what happened last night, everything was so sexual it creeped him out, especially with Rohnin around, it was like he had a virus that infected everyone. "I hope everything is back to normal when I leave my room." He sighed and turned his head towards his window it looked beautiful outside, maybe a good day for a walk or a stroll, with an umbrella of course. "It was a day like this, you were taken away from us." He laid there for a few moments before getting up and stripping his clothes off and hopping in the shower.

As he was taking a shower and applying shampoo to his hair he noticed a silver strand of hair that separated from the group and was hanging there...Mocking him. Thanatos' expression showed disappointment and a bit of heartbreak. He wasn't that old, and yet here he was with greying hair. "I'm almost 30 and still don't have children of my own..." Thanatos' was very proud of his family and the relationship they had, but he still wanted a child who had his DNA, he wouldn't love him or her more than the others he just thinks it'd be nice. He sighed in defeat with his hands hanging by his side and moved his head to be under the drizzling water. "Maybe sometime in the future, I have no time for a kid now. I still have an island to finish."

Stepping out of the shower and getting dress Thanatos grabbed a picture he had on his stand of a serious looking teenage Nemesis with his sisters all around his who were smiling and making silly faces (Artemis). No matter what happens in the future those four will always be his motivation. He might be strict with them but he hoped they know that it's because he loves them and wants them to be safe and the best them they could be. Thanatos kissed the picture before leaving his room.

[exit]

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas