Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Rekindle - Red Flames (Sanjiva & Iyari) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 pm
Impressed wouldn't be the exact word to use, but Iyari found it acceptable, though she didn't particularly care for arrows being used in battle when she preferred something more intimate. At the change of the Conquest mare's demeanor, she stared. The rage given to the dummies reminded her of her own and she turned back to her with a nod as she reminded herself of her purpose there. "Use a blade next time." She said, turning away.

But at her question she stopped and her wings opened, her body rigid and stern as she turned back to stare at her. "Yes..." Her voice was low and rasp as memories flooded her and she tapped a small, glass orb on her hip with a bright, blue eye in embalming liquid twisted inside, staring back at the other mare. "Those damn hunters. I see them, often... all of the stupid filth deserve to rot, but them the most." Her eyes were narrow and she glared back at her.

"Why? Haven't you seen them too?"

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 pm
Sanjiva tilted her head as Iyari spoke of the hunters. A concerned expression took over her face. “You see them often? The hunters? So, you’ve fought with them.” She looked at Iyari’s trinket and her eyes glazed over. Her voice took on a soft and vacant tone. “I’ve been in isolation for a while. I’ve been practicing my arts to the point of driving away my acquaintances. But as I paint, craft, and play music, there is always a point… a point when I remember a piece of a memory. The roar of the ocean. I try to drive it out of from my skull by practicing harder, but it always comes back. Thinking about that moment… and about humans in general makes me feel…” She paused and grabbed onto a nearby blade and walked to the puppets she had already pierced with arrows.

“I don’t understand them,” she growled as she began chopping away at the human dummies. Her strikes lacked power, but they were fluid. Her stance seemed almost casual at first. With each strike, it appeared her movements were becoming more complex and more vicious. “They have such a short time of existence. And they waste it. They fight our clan and those Halloween creatures, knowing that we’ll outlive them. Have they all forgotten what the Old Gods gave them? They’re parasites of power, constantly clinging to their desires. What do we even need them for? To feed off their fear? There must be some substitute. What happens when they go extinct?”

Sanjiva suddenly stopped and looked down. Her stance and muscles looked solid and she shook with rage for a few moments. She exhaled slowly and let her mind and body relax. “I still feel stiff. It’s been too since I’ve worked my whole body to this degree. I supposed there is more complexity to these War weapons than I thought.” She stretched out then shook out her long limbs a bit. “Those pests. I’m relieved to know there are mares like you to keep them in line. And to remind them of their place. But dwelling on them too much at once corrodes the mind.” She set down the War blade and looked at Iyari as if some stress had been relieved. “I’d like to spar with you. Here, where you have the advantage. And elsewhere, where I can let my talents shine. But that can wait. Show me more. Tomorrow I’d like to experience a War horseman’s complete daily routine if you’ll have me. But… I’m not sure where to stay for my time here. Should I build a temporary hut?”

kuumeii

Black Magic Empress

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:18 pm
"I've sought them out." Iyari said, bluntly, gazing back at her while she spoke about her story, listening to the myriad of metal noises against the dummy, glancing back at her. It was something rarely spoken of, at least in public, but they all felt the same sorrow and anger towards the humans. The anger... Iyari could see herself, all of those nights alone, practicing. All of the lonely missions into the human world. She had to look away as she continued to speak, agreeing that it corroded the mind, so she remained quiet.

"With me?" Iyari scoffed, a twitch in her wings. "You want to stay the night?" A sigh escaped her lips. "No, someone would turn it upside down. Can you climb?" Iyari moved her wings out, flying up into the air and landing in a nearby tree - her tree. Smirking, she glared back down at her.

"Coming or what?"

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 pm
The Conquest mare watched Iyari fly to her tree swiftly with a tinge of envy. Having wings looked intriguing, but Sanjiva was proud of her own Conquest horns. She blinked and remembered the garments and armor she arrived in. She called out , “Oh! One moment!” She grabbed her outfit and draped it across her back and shoulders before she began to ascend up the tree. Her feet and palms hadn’t been exposed to the elements or rough surfaces in a long while. They were tender, but she found the dose of pain invigorating. She slipped a couple of times, but eventually reached Iyari and set down her Conquest outfit.

“Didn’t expect me to make it, did you? I told you, I don’t want to be a burden. Rather, help bring out your talents further and maybe show you something new.” She looked around before her cheeks reddened a little. “Is this your dwelling? I’m to spend the night here?” She raised an eyebrow. “This isn’t some sort of trick, is it? Some sort of War prank or something of that nature? In any case, I will make the most of my time here and promise you and your clan will benefit from it. Even after I move on to reconnect with the other clans and visit the Halloween creatures, I will surely remember my time here. And I look forward to meeting any of your companions as well," she chimed proudly as she wiped off some of the sweat from her brow.

kuumeii

Black Magic Empress

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas