[PRP] while you were gone (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 pm
"I suppose I could try that. It certainly would be easier on me," he grunted. He hated texted with that Nokia.

Shun pulled out his phone, staring down at it thoughtfully.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:01 pm
"The results could be different? I would honestly suggest both," replied Jeremiah. "Though that would probably be aggravating if it somehow turns out to be the same individual."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:23 pm
"That certainly is a possibility..."

Still, he was going to need to think of what he wanted out of the attempt before doing so, regardless of which phone he used.

"How bad is the pile of paperwork on my desk right now?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 pm
"More like how are we going to frame this because you've been missing for so long that it's ... problematic for you to just reappear." Jeremiah rubbed a hand across his face.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:44 am
Shun closed his eyes and sighed.

"...Yes. There is no good way of explaining it, is there?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:47 pm
"There is not, no. I suspect it may have to be explained as an individual case by case occurrence that just happened to coincide. Spare you all from having to coordinate." It was the only way that would work.

"... and do our bests to keep magic out of it, since you are likely the only one that anyone had extension interactions with that would have noticed ... odd behavior." His lips twitched. "I hope your wardrobe is intact."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:33 pm
Shun rubbed his face. This was going to be one hell of a headache.

"Any suggestions on where the hell I have been?" he groaned, "And thankfully, I did not throw away my... normal clothing. I just have some extra s**t that I will be donating now."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:59 pm
"At best, we could say that something came back up and you had to go back to New York and were unable to say anything. I can at least smooth that over ..." His lips twitched at the mention of donations.

"America was already meant to be on vacation and only recently was missing, though her mother has not been happy about it ..." Clearly already looking ahead. "There's been a lot that's happened while you were out."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:07 pm
"That... that will do. Personal matters, to keep people from prying too much," Shun nodded.

His gaze darkened a bit at the mention of a lot having happened, "Of course there has been. I imagine I have a lot of s**t to be catching up on."

Both magical and non magical things.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 pm
"The Conference occurred," which Shun had gone missing before, "and a decision was reached to destroy the Charter and make a new one. You should have a letter," bright eyes glanced around and then focused on the mail that he had neatly stacked; there was a letter not there before, he nodded towards it, "that will explain what we will need to do to achieve that end."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:43 pm
Shun walked over to where the letter was kept and took it, "Great."

Spending some time, he began to read it over. Once he had a good read through, he sighed and looked back up to Jeremiah.

"We have... quite a bit ahead of us. How much of it is complete right now, do you know?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:16 pm
"I've no idea. Alg and I are working on a method of demonstrating consent." For once it was a letter from the Court that did not have him disappearing. "I know others are likely working on destruction of the old Charter but other than that? I haven't reached out to everyone. I will likely work on creating an elemental aspect after we are done. There's still plenty of time to do this."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:29 pm
"You say 'plenty', but I feel like the deadline will be upon us before we know it," Shun grunted out. He was going to need to figure some things out. What he can do and the like.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:52 pm
"I could give the exact time frame but that doesn't do anyone any good right now," Jeremiah replied dryly. It also turned out that, sometimes, he was a glass half-full kind of person.

"If anything, I would be more concerned that someone starts on a path and does not manage to complete it. If any one part of this is not accounted for we will not be able to achieve what needs to be done."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:05 am
Shun, on the other hand, tended to be the glass half-empty sort.

"Yes well, that is one issue when you have so many people who can be accountable for something," he huffed. He definitely was going to need to figure out something he could do. There was absolutely no way he could just sit by and let everyone else maybe get the work done.

"I plan on doing my part. You can be rest assured that I will finish whatever I start," he added lowly.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces