[PRP] where my feet lead me (cass & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm
Cass frowned, "Man, I've never had that happen before. I wonder how that messes with electronics," or maybe how that could be used to maybe...be timely to places. Man, someone who could master that would always be on time with their Starbucks and meticulously done makeup.

"Wait, you actually got a car over? Man, there goes my foot-traffic idea. I'm assuming it was still in the street or were you like parking up next to a curb?" her head tilted slightly as she asked, 'hmm'ing thoughtfully at this new information.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:21 pm
"Oh! No, no. I mean I was getting into my car one moment and the next I was standing in the parking lot in other ashdown. It was weird. Also a little trippy but ..." Nasir shook his head before he looked a little wide-eyed.

"Wil would've been so not happy if we had lost our car to that side without a way to pick it up. Not that, um, there are rumors about an uber driver? An uber other driver that's over there."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 pm
"Oh. That...still sounds pretty inconvenient. Also I met Wil and his fuzzy friend. He has a cool backpack and he likes keys..." there was a pause. "Will has the backpack and Bud liked the keys," Cass clarified with a laugh. "But that aside, an uber driver? Really? I wonder how you phone for an uber when there's no phone reception over there..."

Was it like the 'it's my money and I need it now' ads where you leaned out a window and shouted really loudly?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:18 pm
"I knew which was which," Nasir laughed. "... and I don't know? I've never tried it and since magic kind of just responds to your wants, sometimes, I guess if you really need to get somewhere it could just show up?" Since their phones were just good for taking pictures and the like.

Also making notes but still no phone calls or texts.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 am
"Well maybe Wil secretly likes keys and has a small backpack for Bud. I don't know these things," though the mental image of the ferret in a backpack was rather humorous.

"I'm gonna have to add the phantom Uber to my list of things I need to try now," Cass said, mentally noting it (which meant once the conversation was over, she would have forgotten about it all in it's entirety. Oops). "I definitely would like it if I could will everything I needed to me, though. But that would also mean looking into these openings just to see if they're consistent somehow would be a waste of my time too..."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:51 am
"Both of those things are absolutely true." Nasir grinned. "... but then Wil buys doll clothing that fits both Bud and Trouble so more pictures can happen."

Somewhere in a tree, Trouble chittered out: Not dress-up.

"I mean, technically, we could always try ... seeing how hard willing an entrance to appear works? How long does it take for one to manifest once you really start focusing on it? Besides, it's not necessarily a waste of time. Well, I guess it kind of is, but any information you figure out would be useful for others, you know? Share it on the listserv or whatever."

Let it help out someone else new to the entire alternate weather world.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:00 am
Cass continued to 'hmmmmm' at this suggestion of 'try willing an entrance to you' idea. After a moment, she suddenly started to laugh. "Do you think it works better if you're trying really, really hard to not cross over? Like the intensity of it being in the thought at all just sends it running for ya?"

Because almost every time she went 'plz don't make me late for work', she was still not late to work, but there was a side visit through a few alleyways on the way there (and six new pictures to show Cid. He seemed to like those).

"I mean, I definitely don't mind standing here looking like an idiot for a few minutes to see if that would work..." albeit, standing didn't necessarily work on that. Pacing probably did better as Cass began to circle the pathway (much to the nervousness of every parent in the area) with a very serious look on her face.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 am
Cass ended up with a Trouble on her shoulder, chirping as he landed and his tail flicking back and forth.

"I kind of think that sometimes," Nasir admitted, "because when I want to go it takes me a bit longer but then-" He moved as well, though this was him circling around a tree.

Only to not come around the other side.

Trouble barked, as if saying: That's what I was trying to tell you humans about.

demon_pachabel
lol feel free to bring her over too?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:00 am
Cass startled slightly at suddenly shoulder-squirrel, pausing to offer Trouble scritchy fingers. "Hello to you too!" she greeted. She didn't have any trail mix this time, alas. She'd been glanced away when Nasir suddenly vanished, looking up as he didn't finish his sentence. "But the-....Nasir?" A small frown creased her face as she moved to look behind the tree.

Trouble's alert noise caused her to look at him, before nodding and continuing to circle around the tree.

Her guess was she wouldn't be behind a tree for long.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm
She wasn't.

As she followed Nasir's path, she'd find herself in other ashdown, and Nasir was standing not too far away staring really hard at the tree. Trouble chirped, jumping off of Cass and gliding towards his person.

"Oh good," he said with a sigh, "I was worried you weren't going to be able to come over at the same spot." Another sigh. "Also only one way apparently. Be nice if we found one that works both ways."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:38 am
And there he went, her sweet, fuzzy-faced prince, off towards Nasir.

And she was over it.

"Or two that were at least close enough that you were only inconvenienced for like 5 minutes," Cass agreed as she walked back and forth in the same spot just to confirm that no, they wouldn't be starting a weird tree-circling party. How did it look to outsiders if they watched them vanish?

"Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been in a position where anybody was looking directly at me when I ended up on this side."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 pm
"Uh ... I haven't either, now that I think about it ..." Nasir raised a hand to press against Trouble's fur only for the flying squirrel to dart to his other shoulder and then back. Apparently it was play time.

"Always seems like people manage to look away at just the right moment or I'm alone or ... whatever. I ended up chasing Bud and Trouble out of the back of Darlene's once and straight into this place."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:06 pm
"I stepped over in the middle of a crowded store once. So it really doesn't seem people dependent but maybe...more about places where people aren't actively paying attention to at all times?" Cass felt like that was more likely than her previous thoughts about it.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:21 pm
"Yeah, that makes sense? So long as no one is actively looking, paying attention, you can find yourself pulled over ..." Nasir sighed. "That is kind of frustrating, to be honest. It makes me wonder if there's a way to protect a space so that you can't be pulled over in your own house going to the restroom in the middle of the night."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:24 pm
Cass tapped the end of her nose, "We're like Weeping Angels. Does it count if we have like...non-human eyes watching? Like if I had a webcam going to someone else's house, even if they weren't watching, it'd still count as being watched?"

Cass 'hmmm'ed. "Maybe I'll set up that experiment."

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas