Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Dock
Pier Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:44 pm
Mr Nightmares

♪I'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪

Velma ✦ Cadmus ✦The Gunslinger Sorceress✦

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

✦When the first rain drops began to fall more heavily,Velma hood kept the water from running down her face. The cackle of lightning lit up the dark sky made,her look up for a moment.''But the knowledge they can give you can last a life time,and also a good distraction while you're on the loo A little bit of crude humor for you there'' she said with a soft laugh in her voice.Velma blushed at his next reply to,her guitar playing skills she was the type to blush easily when praised. Good thing she was facing the other way,so he did not see her red face. 'Th...thank you mate I wonder if I'll ever take my skills on the road or just play for fun'' her life goals had not been sorted out yet.''Aww'' she said in response to his powers not being lightning based''I think one would be quite powerful with such a power zap zap'' she put a lot of emphases on the zaps. A flash of lightning drew her attention to the sky once more,and the girl felt a sense of loss but she did not know why.

✦Hearing the red head laugh made her smile ''I must be doing something right got the new mate to laugh'' inner victory she thought. ''You...should laugh more you have a good laugh hope that didn't sound creepy'' she explain nervously.'' I hope to reach ever greater heights with my guitar mercy is her name got her from me granddad long ago'' there was a hint of sadness,and pride in her voice weird combo but with a great meaning.Velma heard that comment about it was just a storm,but she could not tell if he was speaking more to himself than her.'' Evil I know what evil feels like'' for a moment her voice was cold as if all sense of joy was lost in that moment. The girl had her parents and grandfather killed by a demon,but then had her memoirs wipe clean from a coma by said demon. It didn't end there though she was used by that same demon as a puppet believing he was her grandfather.Just to have all the pain come flooding back it was something most people would be broken by...but not her. Velma would deny the demon as long as she could until she killed him in the name of avenging not vengeance. '' Tell me something'' her voice going back to normal but sounding much stronger'' Do you let your powers define who you're? Are do you use them as a tool to carve out your own path?'' it was a real question one that demanded a real answer to let the Ezreal think out his own path. Was he just a byproduct of his own dark power or he was something greater?

✦ Before he finished those words Velma held a gun tot he back of his head''bang'' she said before explaining ''Gun manipulate I can only can control two guns at a time,but I've access to all guns. I never run out of bullets and I can manipulate the shots of my guns,and even fire laser.Lowering the gun she had to explain why she did that over the top gesture '' Sorry about that mate I wanted to be all cool holding a gun to the back of your head....I watch too much anime'' she giggled at her own over the top acting. ''As for the shelter let us begone form here I'll show you what else I can do in a much safer area,so lead on chap!'' she said excitedly even among a growing storm. Despite the storm Velma was enjoying the company of Ezreal.

OCC: I alright i'm up for a little adventure razz Also that loss she was feeling about the lightning was because of her older character concept I had she could use lightning.

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: excited
♍Location: Pier
♍Thoughts: '' What kind of powers will you show me?''
♍Company: Ezreal

User Image

♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸
                                                        𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
                                                        𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
                                                        𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝
Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Reclusive | Location: Pier | Reading: ----

Velma was right. Ezreal read books before for their knowledge; during the last four years, he read books for comfort, an anchor to his sanity against his power. He felt her shadow shift before her physical body did, probably in a way to mask an emotion. He practiced enough at least three years ago on how to read emotions and thoughts, both with the use of his powers and without. He felt drained, with the rain and the lightning just barreling against himself in a way that the latter didn't have to hit him for him to feel it. He simply nodded, too focused on the storm to reply that he was excited for more of her performances. It was nice to have a goal in life, no matter how small or impulsively thought it was. Ezreal envied her a bit because of that because he didn't have a wholesome goal aside from forgetting what had already happened. Mastering his powers went hand-in-hand with it, so it was basically a single... wish, perhaps? Because ten year old him had realized that forgetting was impossible because his powers were a constant reminder of how filthy and pathetic he was. Is. "Powerful indeed," he replied weakly, playing with a small ball of shadow in his palm. It was probably too low for her to hear over the thunder and waters, but it gave him a sense of relief to say it anyway.

The tremble in her voice made him pay attention. Laughing felt like a foreign action to him, like an emotion locked from him which only left him with chuckles and brief snickers. Laughing (the sincere one) meant happiness, and he was sure happiness was a hard thing to achieve with the kind of mindset he had. He wanted to laugh bitterly because that was the only laughter he can do. Anger and bitterness instead of bliss. But Ezreal figured it would sound very offensive. He would've done it without a second thought perhaps an hour ago, but the weather then made him consider. "Mm... Mercy is a good name." He crushed the shadowball. It had been a while since he heard sincerity from someone. (Mostly because he never had friends after he got his powers. He forcibly cut ties with the ones he had before because of the fear of hurting them with the darkness that coursed through his veins. He scammed through scammers, stole from thieves, and gave better lies than liars. Videl Academy was a chance for him to... interact with people like him. Kids with powers.)

The mention of evil made his gold eyes burn with shadowfire. A despair he had known too well rang within his ears from just the seven words she said. There was a pause between them, perhaps both of them recalling too many things from the past. He hummed, closing his eyes as Velma talked with a firmer voice. He willed his shadow to merge with the lamppost's nearest them in order to be his eyes. She looked so... fierce. A look that said she won't accept him not answering. "Huh," he scoffed, pulling his shadow back to him with the barest movement that no one other than those with the same powers as him would be able to detect. Everyone at arm's length. "Sounds like a personal question, eh?" he remarked. An answer was an answer despite saying something that wasn't included in the choices.

Ezreal smirked with a nod. He let his red hair hang in front of his eyes. Gun manipulation sounded interesting. Unique in a way that it was a power he couldn't read much about in fantasy books. "I don't mind," he commented when she reasoned out her actions. "I'll show you mine in a bit. First, where do we go? The woods is the closest here but I need a... specific place." He roamed around the area during the day, memorizing paths and visuals for the sake of his shadowtravel. That, and maybe a place to meditate in the middle of the night. Once he accidentally went near an abandoned looking place that clearly meant 'Do Not Enter'. As soon as Velma mentions a place, they'd be there in a heartbeat. The dark skies amplified the shadows around them; with one step, they'd fall into one and resurface to wherever she had in mind.

𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢

𝙾𝙾𝙲: gotcha! dyou want them to go? bcs i can have ez shadow travel them there in my next post

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:35 pm
Mr Nightmares

♪I'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.♪

Velma ✦ Cadmus ✦The Gunslinger Sorceress✦

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

''Thank you'' she answered to his comment about Mercy it was hidden meaning to it. If only fate had given her some mercy from that demon would things would be different. This though was not the time to regret what happen it happen,so now she must face the reality of it. The worse thing a person can do is cower in the face of reality do not close your eyes to reality.Taking a deep breath to relax herself,and to keep herself steady she put on a strong smile.''Do you have a favorite instrument?'' Velma began to spin one of her pistols around her index finger.The motion came to her without a second thought just like playing her guitar. It took her sometime to master the use of,her guns she still has a way to go but her skills are undeniable.

✦ When Ezreal answered her question with a huh fallowed by sounds like a personal question,Velma shook her head.'' I guess I should of explain it more better. I simply wanted a honest answer one you can answer from your heart without hesitation. Guess I was pushing a bit there,and it is a personal questions forgive me for that one chap'' she spoke in a apologetic manner. I guess you could say she was feeling bad to have pressed such a question too soon. '' I hope we get to that level some day more friends means more fun'' she said cheerily giving off a happy vibe. For all that suffering ,she had found a perfect way to keep the darkness at bay. Maybe some day Ezreal will be able to find that light that sleeps within us all,and maybe just maybe he could truly be free.

'You're a cool dude not getting all mad about a gun being held to your head hehe.'' When he asked where to go Velma put a hand to her chin thinking for a moment. ''What about the red road it should have trees near it to hide under if need be?'' as she thought about it though they were out sneaking in the middle of the night! Ah not like it was her first time doing this remembering that time with Kyon.''Sooo who are we going to get there is the question guess we taking a nice stroll?'' she asked now facing him fully.
OCC: Sure guess we traveling by shadow!

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

♍ Mental State: Stable
♍ Mood: excited
♍Location: Pier
♍Thoughts: '' What kind of powers will you show me?''
♍Company: Ezreal

User Image

♪ Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.♪

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸
                                                        𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
                                                        𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
                                                        𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝
Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Reclusive | Location: Pier | Reading: ----

Ezreal murmured in acknowledgement. He spun around as the older girl asked. He watched the gun spinning. "I don't do music," he shrugged. "The instruments I know how to use are for harming people." It doesn't take much to understand the metaphor he used for weapons. For himself. Because he had always regarded himself as a weapon—a bomb just waiting to blow up and encase the world in darkness and despair.

He shrugged again, feeling drained of other emotions. It felt like the rain was washing away parts of himself. The good parts. The parts that he wanted to keep no matter what. "I don't mind." He glanced towards the sea beside them. "Someday, perhaps." Friends were always hard to come by. True friends harder. Maybe this was a chance to increase his friend/acquaintance numbers by one. But his stubborn heart wanted to lock itself away longer. Arm's length. This might have been some part of him that was scared to feel betrayal, or the idea of having another set of important people bound to hurt him. Arm's length, no matter what happens.

The light was too far for a boy with darkness in his blood.

The first year cocked his head. The rain continued to barrel against them, and he tried to pry off his wet shirt away from his skin. The water felt too much like blood on him. "I've had experience," he replied shortly when she commended him for reacting the way he did with the gun on his head earlier. He leaned against the railing as she thought of where to go. Ezreal closed his eyes for a bit, absorbing shadowenergy for a trip with another person. The red road, hmmm. He had gone there one afternoon, at it seemed like another normal path except for the blood-red leaves. Red Road indeed.

"Red road," he nodded, picturing the place in his mind. He knew just where to go, where the leaves would be overlapping so much it'd be as much of a roof as wood and concrete was. "I'll handle the transportation. Close your eyes and hold your breath. It'll be over in a moment," he let a corner of his mouth lift into a minuscule smirk as he softly grabbed Velma's wrist. Their shadows grew darker beneath them. He took a casual step forward, but the platform was gone and it was like he had took a step towards the sea. He plunged down, taking Velma with him. The shadows wrapped around him in a warm embrace until only his golden eyes retained their color. The pressure squeezed around them until Ezreal saw the red leaves.

𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢

𝙾𝙾𝙲: exit to red road

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Dock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items