rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[Enthralled] third floor (ashton carver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
cibarium rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 am
Well, this was getting stressful in a more familiar way than how things had played out with America. Julian crossed his arms and fought not to grind his teeth, grateful that Theo was there to speak first.

"I barely ******** know you, Ashton, so I don't have any strong feelings about you one way or the other," he said flatly. It was supposed to come out a lot non-douchier than that, but Julian had let the werewolverine get to him more deeply than he'd thought. "You probably know my aunt though, right? Name's Eve, runs a teahouse?"

smerdle
daekie

Daekie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 am
Ashton shrunk back down, fingers pressed tight into the fur of his tail, and tried to look very small again. "I -- remember," he said, hesitantly, "you had a skunk...and I know Eve, but I haven't..."

He trailed off, quiet, focusing very intently on the floor.

cibarium
smerdle
3/4

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Smerdle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:55 am
"Oh."

Well, there went that theory. If Ashton knew about what was going on in the real world and was still fine with staying here, then what was there to say? Theo looked down at the floor for a second.

"What kind of bear are you?"

Daekie
cibarium

cibarium rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:01 pm
Julian gritted his teeth at Theo, and swallowed, and really hope that wasn't as personal a question for Ashton as it sounded to him. Magic s**t was full of material for ******** personal questions. It was sort of annoying.

"Oh, Lily's here too," he continued. "You know Lily, right? So it's not like we're a bunch of random hostile strangers."

smerdle
daekie

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Daekie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:18 pm
Ashton slumped, defeated, quiet; he worried his lower lip with his teeth, for a second, and didn't yet stand. "...y-yeah. I need to -- apologize to Lily, I -- didn't." It looked like he was pretty torn up over that, all things considered.

"...n' I'm not a bear. What is death, the foebeast's lot -" With that, his flesh shifted, shrank; and the wolverine trotted forward slowly, shaking itself, to press close to Julian's leg like he would protect them.

cibarium
smerdle
4/4! MISSION COMPLETE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out