Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] The Glossy Seathi and her mer boy( Glyssa and Marrow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 pm
User Image

Glyssa felt her nerves drift away as she felt a fizzle of excitement. The shell was within reach and with a little wiggle she was able to grab the corner of the shell with her mouth. She was surprised at the slight weight of the shell. Glyssa had expected the weight to be more hefty, and with little effort she was able to pull the shell from the gap. Her mouth tightly grasped the corner of the shell as she wiggled her fins to propel her body free of the rock crevice. Triumphantly she swam up from the crevice. As she swam up to the mer, she noticed he appeared deep in thought. She tried to get his attention by swimming near his face with the corner of the shell still held in her mouth. The position was uncomfortable so she hoped the male would notice her. Glyssa was secretly hoping he would praise her actions. Her heart fluttered at the thought of the male giving her praise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image

In his peripheral vision Marrow spotted a bright pink flash head towards him. The sight deeply startled him, and he jumped in shock as his brain tried to process the object or sea creature heading towards him . When he could finally make out the figure he winced at his own bodies natural reaction. The pink flash was not dangerous at all, but was the small pink seathi that he had been nervously waiting for. However he would never admit to the little seathi that she had startled him. After all she was quite tinny compared to him and he didn't want her to think his natural reflexes had made him act in a cowardly fashion. Getting over the strange manner of her sudden arrival, Marrow was pleased to see the shell in her mouth. He had bemoaned it's loss earlier in the day and part of him believed that his special shell was going to be lost from him forever. His though were still in a tangle. He had feared by asking the seathi for help he had doomed her. While she was in the rock crevice his heart loudly thumped as panic filled his head.While the shell was quite precious to him, it's retrieval was not important if it caused another sea creature to come to harm. Marrow did not have a disposition that allowed him to easily ask others for help. He did not like to ask others for favors for personal gains. Asking for himself made him very uncomfortable, though he had never had trouble asking for help in regards to the welfare of other sea creatures. Asking for help made him feel unsettled and he had been uncomfortable asking the little seathi for help. However desperation had made him bend his usual rules. When the little seathi was retrieving his shell, every second was torture. His mind had been flooded with images of her being stuck between the rocks. While his shell might be a precious memento, it's retrieval was not worth the price of any sea creature hurting itself trying to retrieve the object. However, it seemed like Marrow would not have to let his guilt eat away at him. The pink colored female was unharmed and seemed to be bursting with energy. She was staring intently at Marrow, with a face flushed red with blood. Her eyes seemed to glitter and her fins hurriedly wiggled. Marrow was a bit confused by her behavior and he tried to wrap his brain around her thought process. Was she expecting him to pay her or grant her a boon? Marrow was not stingy, if the female was waiting for a payment he would give her some pearls that he had collected from shelled mollusks that had grown weary of the irritant. Marrow even had a few land based gems that he had gained in a trade. However if the female was not looking for payment, would he insult her by offering a item as repayment for services?  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:24 pm
User Image

Glyssa sunset pink fins fluttered back in anticipation as she wildly smiled while she placed the unusual shell in front of the stallion. She had hoped her efforts had redeemed herself in the eyes of the stallion. Last time she had fled in embarrassment and since then she had deeply regretted her actions. The stallion had caught her eye and her anxiety and embarrassment had caused her to flee. Since she had retrieved his treasure, she believed he would now have a good impression of her. Perhaps her past follies could be erased from his mind?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image

Marrow debated the pros and cons of offering remuneration. However he felt uneasy knowing that he owed the little seathi. Even if she was insulted by him offering her a gift, he felt that he needed to offer. "I would like to," Marrow started to say, but the words caught in his throat as he saw the hopeful look in her eyes. Suddenly he felt that the words he was about to say shouldn't be said.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

As the male spoke to her Glyssa heart thumped in happiness. Her heart was beating so fast and hard that she hardly heard the words the stallion spoke. "Hmm," she murmured up close the male was even more stunning. She could feel a bit of droll in the corner of her mouth and realized she was focusing to much on the stallions face. She hoped he didn't notice her lack of control or realize why she was looking so intensively at him. The first time she saw him, his markings alarmed her. However knowing what a kind heart he had, changed the trepidation she felt to admiration. Up close he marking were unique. The luster of his coat was pearl like in it's brilliance and his eyes looked like amethyst cut to the finest luster. Glyssa just wanted to sink into his eyes and swim in their beauty. She could become entrapped by his eyes .  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

Marrow grew a bit alarmed when he saw the look the female was giving him. Her eyes were sparkling like before, but the corner of her mouth had a bit of droll . Her face flushed red and she looked like she was a bit dazed. Maybe the excitement of the adventure had finally caught up to her. However Marrow couldn't shake the feeling that he was being regarded as a tasty meal. Marrow quickly dismissed the idea. After all she was a tiny seathi and he was a large mer. Their was no way the little seathi was thinking of eating him. Most likely she was just hungry and she was probably day dreaming about food. She just happened to think about food while she was looking at him.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

Glyssa could perceive that stallion looked puzzled by her actions. Oh dear was she being obvious about her admiration. Hurriedly she wiped the droll from her mouth. Glyssa did not want the Stallion perceive her negatively. Plus droll on any girls face was not becoming. However she just could seem to be able to look away from his eyes. She had decided they were his best feature. They were just the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. In fact know that she was thinking about it, she would swear she had never seen a gem as pretty as his eyes. "Their so pretty," she couldn't help, but say her thoughts out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

"Pretty," Marrow repeated the mares words in a mystified manner. She couldn't be talking about him. He was used to other calling him scary, though they hardly ever did to his face . However he found himself at a loss when he heard her words. His scary face couldn't have just been complemented, Did she really think he was pretty. To be honest while most stallions wouldn't care for me called pretty, he rather liked it. After all pretty had a competently different meaning then scary. However just to be sure he hesitantly asked, "When you said their pretty, did you mean me? Like you thought my eyes were pretty."  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

Glyssa felt her face catching fire. She was sure her face was a bright red color. She had not meant to say those words, but her private thoughts had just been so powerful they slipped out. Well since she couldn't hide anymore, her only choice was to be completely honest. "Yes I meant your eyes. I've never seen anything like them. The closest comparison is the amethyst jewels that the pirate seathi trade the land soq for. " At first glyssa words came out as a mere whisper , but the longer she spoke the more confident she became. "Months ago when I first saw them I thought they were nice, but up close they are stunning."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image

"Months ago," Marrow interrupted her. He did not remember meeting the seathi. Clearly if he had conversed with her in the past , he would have remembered her bubbly demeanor. "I am sorry I clearly don't have a memory for faces. I don't remember us meeting," Marrow spoke in a honest manner. He seldom spent much effort in trying to remember the faces of other mers and seathi's. After all most soq looked at him in fear. Marrow had never done anything to harm another soq, but he would forever be judged on his face not on his honor ,and kind actions. Marrow was deeply surprised that the little seathi did not seem to fear him. While he did not remember her, maybe their last meeting had something to do with her lack of fear towards him. He often tried to help those in need. So perhaps he had helped her and she was now returning the favor.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

"Well I don't think I left the best impression. I acted in cowardly manner due to a stressful even't. I would prefer if you didn't remember me. Instead let's start out new. "My name is Glyssa, and I would like to get to know you better. I can be outspoken and at times to headstrong for my own good. I always try my hardest and I seldom give up. I tend to leap into situations without thinking and so far luck has been on my side. However I have landed in a few dangerous situations. I first met you when you helped free me from a sticky problem. At the time I deeply regretted that I did not thank you. For months I've been thinking about you and what I should have done. You might not have remembered me, but thank you for everything. My heart was touched by your actions and I want to get to know you better. I would like to be our friend at the very least , but if something else develops I would be happy with that as well. "Glyssa spoke out the words rushing out. If she was going to be honest then would lay out her feelings. "My heart was quite taken with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image

Marrow felt a funny fizzle in his gut. His eyes seemed to be pulled to the ocean floor as his brain tried to process the seathi's words." Are you sure," Marrow asked in a questioning manner. He was under no delusions about his appearance. What he failed to realize was that while some soq would be scared of his appearance others would be enthralled by his unusual markings. Still to others his markings would be norm. Many spooky looking soq lived in the depths of the ocean. To them his marking would be considered the norm, and the colorful coats of most mid and top layer oceanic mers, and seathis would be quite unusual. However Marrow own world was quite small and he didn't yet realize the diversity found in oceanic soq. In the future he would travel to the depths of the ocean casing after glyssa, but that was another ,and the events had not yet occurred.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image
"Are you sure," The big purple mer responded. Glyssa was quite surprised by his response. Well of course she was sure, she had been thinking of him for quite some time. Of course she was didn't want to tell the male about her recent reflections. How could she yet tell him that she found his eyes dreamy. Those words were meant for lovers and they were not yet that. Perhaps they would never be. If they male didn't accept her now, she would be a bit heartbroken. However she understand why he would reject her. After all it was not everyday you were confessed to by a stranger. She would just have to take her time and woo him. Since Glyssa had already threw caution to the wind, she looked the stallion straight in the eye, "I'm quite serious."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

If the pink seathi had spoken in a forthright manner and Marrow believed she was quite serious. When she first spoke a dark part of him whispered that the female was making a joke at his expense. It was not the first time a fellow ocean creature played with his feelings. However her honest face and brave demeanor tugged at his heart. Marrow was really lonely, and after thinking about her confession , he decided to also be brave. "I cannot give you an answer today. However am not saying no to your confession. At this time I do not know you well enough to give you a proper response. Let's start as friends first, and see how the tides shift and change in our relationship. "  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

At first Glyssa wanted to pout. Her feeling had not been received like how she had been dreaming the would. Still he didn't completely refuse her confession. Glyssa had know she was taking a gamble , and part of her had expected the result. Well she might as well have some fun wooing the male. Already she had gone from being scared of him, to thinking about him and admiring him greatly. Feelings could change over time, hers certainly had. " Ok I accept you challenge," Glyssa excited said as her fins wiggled about her .

"Oh dear," Glyssa said to herself as she watched the stallions face keep changing. She hoped she was not being to forward. However faint heart never won fair lady. She hoped this was true for courting stallions.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff