Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri shook her head furiously, but then stopped and nodded a little. I... I guess... She did her best to avoid eye contact with her soon to be father. She had never talk to a parent about these kind of things. Hell she couldn't even remember anyone telling her about the "birds and the bees".

A-A-alone together?! I-I-isn't that like totally against the rules?! I mean... I... Alone time with Ahnack would be nice again, in fact she would love to be alone and just cuddle with him now. But the thought of the headmaster allowing them to be alone?! He has to know the things that would happen! Or maybe this was a trap? I... I'll consider it... I guess... She began to fidget where she stood and looked up at him. This man might be the death of her.

H-his name is Ahnack... H-he calls me his ladybug... Placing a hand on her cheek, her face began to glow.

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Father l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Rules are meant to be broken.... You never hear that from me." Lucius placed his index finger against his lips. Lucius closed his eyes and thought hard about the name, "Ahnack~...
"Fullname: Ahnack Barchak
He is eighteen years old.
He is Danish.
Currently in his fourth year of school.
He stays in Room 207
He has Music, P.E, English Language and seems like an individual that has the potential to join the Assassination class in my opinion~. Annnnnnnnd.... make sure to give him a present on August 17th, okay ladybug.~"
He grinned, when it comes to memorizing student details it was like a breeze but he still has to walk on and dig up more details about his staff members. He suddenly grabbed Ciri's shoulder rather firmly while he looked at her with a serious. "BUT! Before I'll allow this relationship continues, you have to revise abut 'The Birds and the Bees.'!" He declared.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri stood there and blinked at Lucius as he began to list everything about Ahnack. How in the world does he know this... does he know everything about me as well? As she listened to the man, she couldn't help but smile. W-we have all the same classes but one...hehe~ That made her heart flutter a little. This meant she could get to see him a lot more, and get to know him better. Hopefully he will feel the same way though..

A small yelp came from Ciri's lips as Lucius grabbed her shoulder. It didn't hurt, just startled her. Her green eyes stares into his red eyes. Revise about... the birds and the bees? What exactly are the birds and the bees? Don't the birds eat the bees? Ciri asked as she tilted her head to the side.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: The Talk l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Rose Crown

Lucius frowned, 'Oh dear'. Lucius let out a calm sigh then gently pushed her shoulder down gesturing her to sit down on the ground while he too sat on the grass. He clapped his hands, "Well, no dear. The birds and the bees is also known as 'The Talk'. The phrase "the birds and the bees" is a metaphor for explaining the mechanics of reproduction to younger children.~ My mother told me the story like this, 'Once upon a time there was a bird and a bee. The bee flew over to the bird and stung the bird and the bird got pregnant. Why? Because the bee's stinger is like the male pp and has made it's mark on the girl birdy and has released his sweet nectar into the her so she can have the ingredients to make a baby...That's what I was told.~" Lucius explained with mother version and how she expressed 'The Talk'. While he was explaining he plucked a few roses from the bush and carefully plucked or snapped out all it's thorns individually. He looked at Ciri.

"Lucky for you I prepared a poem for this type of thing.~" He wasn't finish, he cleared his throat,
"Sex is A Sensation.
Driven by Temptation.
A guy sticks his Location
In a girl's Destination.
To increase the Population.
For the next Generation.
Do you get my Explanation?
or Do you need a Demonstration?
P.S. Remember to use Protection.
If you don't want Multiplication~"

Lucius finished his little poem, once he was done he placed the finished rose flower crown on top of her head. "I hope that was educational for you.~" he cooed then let out a cheerfully laugh. Unlike most people he wasn't afraid to openly speak this sort of topic to a younger person, he began thinking if he should become as a Sex Ed. teacher for the school, won't that be fun? When he was finish he gently placed the Rose Crown on top of Ciri's head. He suddenly looked her green eyed daughter rather suspicious and anxious, "You did use protection right~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:04 pm
User Image

Ciri listened as Lucius told her the story, and then the poem. As she listened, Ciri watched Lucius mess with the roses. None of her adoptive family told her any stories like that, and she was sure Yen hadn't either. Interesting... to be honest I think I like the poem more then the story. It's more... to the point.

Ciri shrugged her shoulders as Lucius asked the embarrassing question. She wasn't really sure she wanted to answer this, but he was being bet persistent, yet honest. It was only fair she respond. Kinda? I mean we tried... I don't think the whole time though... I remember my sister talk about a morning after pill once, I figured I'd go find one after school... Oh the things Ciri learned back home. Ciri blushed as Lucius placed the rose crown on her head. In a weird way, she felt pretty. T-thanks... how did you make it?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius clapped his hands happily, "No problem dear, I'm always here if you need guidance." he said proudly. "Sister?" Was there another child he needs to know about. "Oh remember you should take that 5 days after you had done 'it'...Just encase~" he reassured. He tilted his head at her next question, he plucked out a daisy. "Make it? It simply I can show but I don't want to.~" he said with a smile. "Only if you promise me you go to bed missy, school is tomorrow or...today!" he said while holding the lobe of his ear. He suddenly let out a laugh, "Remember, I'm the first person that gets to see your report card.~" and there was also disadvantages of having the headmaster as a father.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

Ciri smile and nodded. I will. It was already on my to do list today.... crap its already morning huh? I guess I'll take a nap for lunch today... I've been up all night.... She opened her robe enough to show Lucius her stitched wound. I fought those awful demons with Shinda and Nemesis....they did a number on us, but we managed to fight them off. Shinda.... Ciri hoped he girl was ok.

Crap I said sister... Ciri shook her head and played with the rose crown. I'm sorry, before I was given to Yennefer I had another woman taking care of me. Her name is Triss, and she is very kind. I always have thought of her as an older sister... She is....well... was Yennefer's best friend.. She of course was talking about the other women who her adopted father left Yen for. Ciri still liked her though. Taking the crown off, Ciri held it in her hands and smiled slightly.

She shot her head back up and glared at Lucius. Excuse you, I have been a straight A student since I bean school! Her glare turned into a soft look. They were still in the grass, and Ciri slowly laid down, placing her head on Lucius's thigh. C-Can i stay like this for a few moments...? The cold air felt good on Ciri's skin. Her body was calming down and she was sleepy. She held the crown close to her. This is the only crown I wish to wear.... Ciri whispered.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius looked at the stitched wound on Ciri, 'Wait. wait, also Nemesis to?' he predict this round of demons are stronger than the other wave last year but they didn't turn out big in numbers. That also left Lucius to have another special with his son on 'How to make real friends.' He sighed. He looked back to Ciri's face when she explained who exactly was this 'sister' she was referring to. 'Best friend...I have heard some stories about her.' he slowly nodded, knowing what she was getting at.

"Oh~ That's what they all say.~ After that attitude in drama.." he trailed off reminding the girl over her sassy behaviour previously she had class with him. Lucius suddenly blinked when Ciri laid her head on his leg. "Sure dear.~" he smiled, he was seeing this as a turn around to their relationship; in a good way. He began to chuckle to himself how they started out. Now it was time for his fair share of, revenge. He arched a brow at the word 'crown'. "You a princess dear~?" He hummed as he took a strand of her white hair and felt it between his fingertips. "I wonder if Yen Yen kept any childhood pictures are cute memories I can learn a thing or two about you.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

Closing her eyes, Ciri nodded on his leg. Yup.... My grand mother ruled over her own kingdom. My mother was to take over...but she sadly passed away. I think i was....3? Maybe 4. Sadly, her kingdom was over thrown... my birth father now rules over the lands back home.... i hate him so much... He wants me to take his throne and become queen... i say f**k him, i would rather be a witcher. The last half of her words were heated. She hated her real father and everything he stood for.

Ciri rolled so she was looking up at Lucius. Well, the witcher found me when I was 6... and I know for a fact my adopted father and uncles wouldn't have pictures of me, just stories....most embarrassing...
and I didn't meet Yen till i was 10... however she might. She worked for my birth father before as some kind of safety treaty thing. I know he has a portrait of me.... Wait why do you wish to know more about me exactly?
Besides the basic, "I'm your new father" answer, Ciri wanted to know if there was another reason. Mainly, she worried about embarrassment. The only photos of her were pretty humiliating.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Father l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets

So his soon-to-be step-daughter is royalty, he can tell by the tone of her voice that she isn't too fond of her biological father. 'Would that be the same with me and Sky....ehhhh.....' Okay so the nearest resource he can obtain picture of a younger version of Ciri lies with Yennifer or in her room somewhere, he pin point that note. "Hmm~ Out of interest.~" he answered with a mischievous smile. He suddenly felt a warmth at the side of his face accompanied by light. He looked up and saw that dawn has approached and the sun is rising, "Time for school~! Time for school~!" Lucius cheered mockingly while poking the side of Ciri's stomach; signalling her to get up. He was done with his time and he find it fun how students around him are still coping with the high school life. "Remember to take that pill young lady!" he pointed out immediately like a strict parent.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

Ciri made a pouty face, but eventually sat up. I will I will geeze your already hounding me? A smile formed on her face and she started to laugh. Lucius wasn't that bad, but she was still gonna have to get use to him. Sluggish standing back up, Ciri yawned and stretched as the sun kissed her face. With no sleep, she was already looking forward to lunch... which was now gonna be called nap time.

Taking his hand, Ciri pulled Lucius to his feet and nodded her head. Thanks... for talking with me. And you know... being nice to Yen and everything. Well... see you in third period. Holding her robe tightly, Ciri gave him a wave and proceeded to her dorm room to get ready for music class.

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius got up when Ciri pulled him to his feet, he smiled. "It's a pleasure dear.~" he gently tipped his hat to her. He cupped his hands over his mouth, "DON'T BE LATE!" He said. 'Kids.' With that done, he looked over at the horizon then his red eye gaze turned to one of the buildings of the school. He could continue interviewing staff, double check on Skytherix, scavenger hunt for childhood and humiliating pictures of Ciri, check on Yennifer if she's alright, paste up a registration board for students willing to take part in his experiment, do school relatable paperwork, go to Erwin and have a friendly, long conversation, prepare his drama lesson, complete his sacred ritua- "F*** that, I'm tired." he said to himself with an irritable groan as he massaged his temple, already feeling a migraine.

Lucius was honestly afraid of going back inside the walls of the school, because of unexpected news or something bad pops up in his face. Lucius walked to a nearby bench and stared at the morning sky. He was going to join this small moment of peace and quiet, he placed two fingers besides head. "A school is stressful enough, just imagine hell...hm. NAH." Lucius closed his eyes as he bathe his face with the sun's rays.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

On her way to her training grounds, Yennefer stopped in front of the garden entrance. How long have we had a garden? She had been so busy with many different events, Yen really hasn't had to look around the school grounds. She had done exploring, but that was different. Taking a step in, Yennefer was immediately greeted by the scent of roses. Roses always remind her about back home, they were soothing, and beautiful to look at.

Walking along the hedges, her eyes fell upon the white roses. Walking to the pure and delicate flower, Yen reached up to touch the petals. Be wary of the red queen, her heart will turn you red... With a smile, her hand began to glow, and the petals on the white flower shined. The petals slowly began to turn red, and it created an ombré effect on the single rose. Now you are one of a kind~

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: No One? l Item/s ➤: Sweets

It wasn't long since Lucius went off to sleep by the morning sun's warmth, his head went limp as it was slightly tilted to one side. After what has been going on yesterday he would like a piece of Red velvet cake or a bottle of sweet red wine while bathing in a large bathtub filled with warm water and rose scented bubbles with rose petals on top in the evening. "Apothic(Red Wine name) sounds heavenly.~" he talked in his sleep.

-Dreamscape-
"Cheers.~" A sound of glass chimes filled the area, Lucius sipped succulent and sweet liquid into his mouth, "Hmm.~" female voices could be heard in the room. Lucius both his arms around a woman with long wavy ebony lock and lilac purple eyes and the other woman had long straight silver hair and cyan water blue eyes. "Are you enjoying ourselves.~" He was surrounded by both women that have and is baring his children, altogether in a bubble bath and both wearing rather skimpy and age-restricted bathing suits. Both of their bodies were all cuddled up next to Lucius, Silver on his left and Yennefer on his right while also holding glass wine.
"To the kids.~!"
"To the kids.~ To the kids.~"
-Reality-

Lucius was about to fall off the bench. "..."

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yen turned around as she heard someone speak. Apothic...? she thought as she followed the voice. The voice sounded familiar, but she wasn't to sure due to how far away it was. The garden had many interesting hiding places, so Yen began her search. She could have used a locater spell. but eh, too much effort on her part.

After a good amount of time, Yennefer came across a body laying on a bench. As she approached, she could tell who it was and she smiled. Creeping up slowly, she leaned over and lightly blew in his ear. Lucius~ she whispered softly as she watched him slowly roll off the bench. Before the man hit the ground, Yennefer lifted a glowing blue hand to suspend him in the air until he woke up. Much better then falling hard on the ground~

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas