Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:15 am
Nash blinked slightly at how scared Tove was, but his expression softened quickly. "Hey... it's okay. You're okay now," he said softly, a low purr beneath his voice. He walked over and sat next to her, wrapping one wing around the mare. His purring got louder as he tried comforting the winter spirit, nuzzling lightly at her cheek.

"C'mon. We should all go back. Okay?"

magnadearel

Whoan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:23 am
Whoan

Manda

Char smiled fondly at the woeful expression on the hind's face. "Dear you didn't think we'd just leave you out here did you? I'll have to show you how to navigate our woods, but since you found your way back to us, I thought you were ok." She rubbed her cheek against Tove's neck reassuringly.

"I know! Just the thing to calm ruffled nerves. Frozen berries. Stay here." She turned and trotted off quickly. Her tail whisking behind her. She did love sweets, so she had a stash she saved for emergencies or just the occasional time. Soon she was back with three tiny branches. Each one had about ten berries frozen and encased with a delicate coating of frost. Char offered a branch to each of her companions. "Just the thing to perk you up. I know it's not a lot, but they are delicious."

magnadearel

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:35 am
Tove leaned heavily against Nash still shivering. The purring wasn't as familiar to her as it probably was to her brother, but it was better than a hostile growl. Char mentioned sweet berries and vanished. Tove leaned even more heavy against Nash.

"I'm sorry," she whispered against Nash's strange fur. She stayed curled around him, the cool touch of Kinak's horn on her side, until char came back. Berries were placed before them.

"These look delicious," she gasped as she peeled herself from Nash. She nibbled at the sweet berries that still clung to frost and branch. Kinak would enjoy these she found herself thinking. She glanced at Nash remembering the truffles her lovemate had him try.

magnadearel

Manda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 am
The catwalker stayed where he was as Char wandered off, trying to comfort Tove the best he could. He lost track of time for a bit, until the other mare came back with some berries on branches. He eyed the frost-covered fruit skeptically. The last strange food he was offered was ... really gross. Still, he had at least tried berries before. They weren't his favorite, but they also weren't terrible. Would being cold really change them that much?

Tentatively, he ate a couple of berries, making a strange face. They tasted like... normal berries? Sweet, a bit too sweet for him. But. Cold. Weird. Still, he didn't want to insult Char. "Thank you," he murmured. "I think Kinak would like these better than me, though."

magnadearel

Whoan

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:51 am
Whoan

Manda

She watched her friends try the treats and smiled. Tove as she'd thought perked right up with them. Nash was polite, but she could tell they weren't his thing. At least he'd tried them. She swished her tail with amusement. "Then you should take them to him." Char took a few moments to savor her berries before looking at the others. "Alright. Where to now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:06 pm
Tove savored every cold berry until her branch was bare of fruit. Slightly embarrassed of the amount she ate, and the fact she had none to share with the boys, she quickly tried to rid her muzzle of the juice slowly staining it.

She glanced up at char, then looked to Nash with her brother's horn around his neck. He still looked sad in a way. Her brother did miss him a lot. She shifted her weight from one side to the other in thought.

"I think we should go back. Leaving Kinak with Veslo alone too long might prove...troublesome? From travelling with him as I have I can already see he has a very thick head and I doubt veslo would back down as well," Tove muttered looking at the sky. Some of the clouds were thick with gloom. Her wings tucked closer to her away from what the clouds may hold. She turned to char.

"What do you think?" She asked earnestly.

magnadearel

Manda

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:09 pm
Whoan

Manda
Love your sig!

Char was happy her friend enjoyed her treat. They were her favorite wintertime snack and never seemed to last long into winter. She suspected someone might be sneaking into her stash. Maybe this winter she'd catch them. She laughed as Tove tried to clean the juices off her muzzle. "Don't worry, the stain goes away in a couple of days."

The mare wrinkled her nose. "Somehow I fear you're right. Those two would be sure to butt heads if they met again." As she turned to head back toward the graveyard, a flash of crimson through the trees caught her eyes. "Well speak of the devil. Looks like they already ran into each other Tove. I don't see any blood, or at least I think I don't." It was hard to tell when one's mate was practically the color of blood. He walked normally enough. Mostly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veslorurn paced slowly through the woods. He was thinking quietly. Beside him traveled a giant stallion with trees, who he'd recently spent some time talking with. His eyes had certainly been opened in the past couple of hours. He was still trying to come fully to terms with what he'd learned and how he was feeling now.

He jerked to an awkward halt, when he looked up and spotted a familiar duo, plus one. The mares were quite familiar to him, but their present company normally would make the fur along his spin stand up. Veslo gave himself an all over shake and proceeded out onto the field to meet up with them. He gave an awkward cough, "uh, hello."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:03 am
Tove's eyes went wide as a red figure towing her giant of a brother came to meet them. The magicks inside her swirled, herself wanting to become small as her brother glared at the both of them. She slid to halfway hide behind char. Kinak looked very angry.

"H-hello veslo....brother...." she chimed.

User Image Kinak surged past Veslo in one smooth movement. He stood before Nash, towering over the walker. His eyes darted from Nash, to Tove, and to his horn at Nash's side.

"Sister you DARE bring my horn to him without me? I am hurt," Kinak rumbled. He snorted at her as she hid, but was not going to make any move against the females. Other than giving away his property they did nothing to earn any ill will from him. But Nash...

"As for you Nishka....I worried grey hair into my beard over you! You ever do this to me again I hope a bear eats you or something just as unpleasent! How could you think running away was best idea? That I would not be sick waiting for you to tuck your tail between your legs and come back? You....you...Doorak!" Kinak was shouting at the end of it, his watery eyes giving away his true emotions. He grabbed his horn and with his sister's help replaced it on his back.

magnadearel

Manda
Called Nash an idiot in giant according to pathfinder.

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:51 pm
Nash's eyes widened at the sight of the red stallion and he crouched slightly on instinct - a preparation for fight or flight. But when all Veslo did was say hello, his muscles started to relax slightly. Until he spotted the much larger stallion pushing his way past Veslo. The 'walker flinched at his mate's words, shrinking down a bit and not putting up any kind of fight about giving the horn back.

Ears pressed flat against his head in distress, Nash lowered his head to stare at the ground for a moment. Then he looked back up, into Kinak's eyes. "I'm sorry. You... you're right. It was stupid, and I'm an idiot." Tentatively, he stepped toward the giant and rubbed his cheek against him. "Can you forgive me?"

magnadearel

Whoan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 pm
Whoan

Manda

Char eyed her mate with a slightly raised eyebrow. With Nash's presence, this was not the greeting she had expected. Nor that he was in Kinak's company. It was mightily weird, or highly suspicious. She wondered what might have happened that neither appeared hurt, but her mate was calm-ish with the skinwalker. It was probably something they'd never tell if she asked. For a moment she worried as Kinak shoved past her mate, but he was heading toward Tove and Nash. She was slightly surprised when he them a verbal dressing down.

"But they are safe Kinak. I know they worried you, but lets put it past us now." She smiled at the large stallion.

Veslo moved aside as the giant rushed past him to confront his sister and mate. He nodded a greeting to Tove. At least he felt comfortable with her. His attention turned to the skinwalker as Kinak laid into him. He wanted to point out the giant's beard was already grey, what was a few more hairs? But his real attention was on the skinwalker. He didn't think any would allow another to talk to him like that. The walker's reaction surprised him.

He mulled his thoughts over slowly. It was the walker's reactions that struck him the most. Slowly he stepped forward and cleared his throat awkwardly. This was not going to be easy for him. "I... I believe I may have been overly hasty recently in making a decision. I would like to rectify this and offer all three of you the hospitality of our teepee." It didn't mean he completely trusted the skinwalker, but he was now willing to give it a shot.

If her mate had come up to her and said he wanted to fly like a bird, she couldn't have been more surprised. Char knew her jaw was hanging and there wasn't much she could do about it. She shook her head to shake off her daze and grinned all around. "Well! Let's not stand around out here in the cold anymore!" With a flick of her tail, she turned and trotted purposely back toward home.  

magnadearel

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 pm
Kinak rumbled a bit,
the sound like thunder in his throat. He glared at Nash as the walker pressed against. Though he heard Char's words, he gave them no mine. Yes they were safe...but the harm against him had been done.

"Nishka," the giant finally sighed, "You know I will forgive you. But right now my heart hurts. I was afraid you would not return though I should have known you would. Just...not again. We are strong together not apart. You as well sister. We are family." He leaned into the walker's nuzzling. He watched Char turn to leave with a nod. Silently, the giant began to follow.

Tove smiled. They were all family. She lightly bumped her nose against Veslo deciding to walk more with the red stallion. She mouthed two words to him. Thank you.

magnadearel

Manda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:01 am
Distracted by Veslo's announcement, it took a moment for Nash to register what his mate had said. That the red stallion would admit any kind of wrong-doing seemed... really surprising, judging by how he had acted before. It obviously surprised Charnette too, but hey. Take what you can get, right? Speaking of which...

The cat turned his attention back to Kinak, ears slowly flattening against his head in shame. "I know," he replied simply - meaning more than one thing. He knew his mate would forgive him, and he also knew they were stronger together. He'd been an idiot, but such a thing was hard to admit. Instead, he just let the two-word answer stand, pressing himself against the larger stallion. When the others started moving off, though, he nudged Kinak slightly and started to slowly follow.

"Thank you," he murmured out loud in Veslo's general direction.

magnadearel

Whoan

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff