PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:32 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Mood:Happy
Wearing:Casual
Theme:Headphone Activist-Hiku

"Come on now, it can be that bad."

He thought maybe it was just a list of things, because of all the questions he had been asked. Ryan bent over and reached his hand up Castiel's shirt in an attempt to retrieve the sketch book. Hopefully curiosity wasn't about to kill the cat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:41 am
User Image

Castiel

Castiel froze, his eyes still on Ryan. He didn't want him to see the drawing but he hadn't expected him to just reach into his shirt and grab it. He didn't know what to do so he kind of just had to let it happen. He couldn't say he wasn't slightly interested ino Ryan's reaction to his sketch but he had to live with Ryan. He didn't want Ryan to be weirded out by his interest in the other.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:46 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Grabbing the sketchbook and pulling it out from under his shirt he stood up straight and flipped threw it till he got to the last page, he stared at it for a long while before looking at Castiel then back down at the drawing.

"Is this me? Thats cute."

He smiled at him and chuckled a bit before he closed the sketch book and set it next to Castiel. Ryan walked back over to his side of the room and shoved the empty bags under his bed

"So you like drawing people then, im assuming.

Ryan was pretty normal about it, didn't freak out or anything

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 am
User Image

Castiel

Castiel took a deep breath.
"Yeah. People. I draw people." He said quickly. He kind of just wanted to jump out the window and hope for the best.
"I'm just gonna.." He started before he got off his bed and slipped under his bed, "I'm just gonna stay here for a bit, okay? okay." He finished looking up at the bottom of the bed. He took another deep breath, he could feel his anxiety trying to make itself known.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:41 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan still had a smile on his face till he turned and watch Castiel slipp off his bed then hiding underneath it.

"Oh no, come on now Castiel. Did i say something to make you hide?"

He asked as he sat down on the floor cross legged facing Castiel's bed.

"Did i upset you or embaress you or somthin?"

Ryan folded his hands together and rested his head on top of his hands/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:48 am
User Image

Castiel

Castiel waited a minute before peeking out.
"Not really something you said. Sometimes my anxiety just kicks in and makes me all panicky. It's not a fun thing. My general reaction to anxiety is just to hide and cry but I caught it before it got too bad." He said quietly, staying under the bed. He hoped that it wouldn't always be like this around him. It'd be hard to be friends and share a room with him.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:39 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Oh, there anything i can do to help?".

Ryan didn't want him to feel like he had to hide when he felt an attack coming on, that just upset Ryan. Ryan rested his back on his bed as he sat on the floor

"So Castiel, what do you like to do? And do you have any nicknames you liked to be called?"

Ryan thought he would try to lighten up the situation a little by asking him about stuff he liked, thought maybe he would come out from under the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image

Castiel

Castiel thought for a minute. He couldn't really think of something but he also didn't know what really helped with his anxiety.
"I don't know.." He said quietly. When Ryan asked him more questions he figured he should probably come out. He slowly slipped out and wrapped himself in his blanket before sitting on his bed.
"I like to draw..and I like...I like talking to you. Sometimes I go by Cas because some people don't say Castiel right." He explained quietly, hoping Ryan could hear him.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

"Cas, I like. Oh im glad you like talking to me. And drawing that is some talent to have, my drawings look like a four year old did them....wait no i think a four year old could do better than me."

Ryan moved from the floor to the top of his and slipped his shoes off before he put his feet on the bed. He crossed his legs and folded his hands placing them on his lap

"Anything else you wanna know about me?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

Castiel

"I like Cas too, not as much as I like Castiel but it's up there." He said looking over at Ryan, "I'm sure they aren't that bad and if they are you'd probably be good at drawing potatoes" He said shrugging. Cas pushed up his glasses, keeping his eyes on Ryan. He giggled a little, before Ryan asked his other question.
"What's your sexuality? I mean I know that it's probably a slightly weird question but I'm gay and uhm y'know we'll be sharing a room for awhile so.." He explained trying not to give away anything.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:46 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Ryan laughed as Cas said he would probably be good at drawing potatoes. It was nice to talk to someone who didn't think he was weird, or a huge nerd. His old school that was something he had to deal with a lot, and he felt like Cas could understand where he was coming from.

"Oh, well that was straight forward."

Ryan tried to hide the fact he was a little caught off guard, as his face turned a bit pink

"Im bisexual though, I swing both ways."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:20 am
User Image

Castiel

Cas covered all but his nose with the blanket to hide his smile. He didn't want to give anything away.
"Sorry. I know that was kind of like out there but I was curious so I asked. Cool though. I mean I like having people who don't mind me talking about hot guys all the time yknow? With my brother is one thing but it's different trying to talk to straight guys about liking people." He rambled and stuck his arm out, waving it like he was waving a flag.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:42 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Voice: Andrew Garfield- Peter Parker

"Yea I get that, my family... or the family i was left with, not a big fan of the gay and bisexual thing. Like really conservative and all that so I totally understand."

Ryan flashed him another smiled and laughed a bit as he waved his arm around. He then laid back on his bed, hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling.

"While we are on the subject of guys, what is your 'type' of guy. Like what do you like in a guy?"

He stayed looked at the ceiling eye wondering around on it a bit before he closed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:50 pm
User Image

Castiel

Cas smiled when he heard Ryan laugh. He had to think about what his type of guy was. He pulled the blanket off his head and looked over at Ryan.
"I wouldn't say I really have a type. I just like who I like." He said thinking for a few moments before continuing, "Sometimes it's the 'bad boys' or whatever and sometimes its the nerdy boy." He explained, keeping his eyes on Ryan.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:23 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Яyan Иovak

Voice: Andrew Garfield- Peter Parker

Ryan took his glasses off and set them on the bed side table as he sat up and looked over at Cas, running a hand through his hair casually. He nodded a bit him self at the responce. Setting his hands next to him on the bed he pushed him self forward so his feet dangled off the edge

"Yea im more into the shy nerdy ones i guess, 'bad boys' don't really appeal to me, dunno why.

Ryan was pretty casual with his response. He was pretty good at not giving anything away when he wanted to keep certain things secret but wanted to hint or talk about something having to do with it.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff