Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:02 am
User Image

Stiles

Mood:
Wearing:Casual
Theme:My Name Is Human-Highly Suspect

Stiles raised an eyebrow at first, then lowered it chuckling to himself as he sat up

"Not weird at all man, im bisexual, and my brother is gay so not weird at all."

He slid off his bed and walked to a back pack he placed at the edge of his bed and pulled out his lap top. He walked to his bed and sat at the edge of it and opened the lap top.

"So because i like to know as much about who is teaching me something i actually have a picture of the Auto Shop teacher right her, now i don't know your type in guys but yea this is the guy who will be teaching us about car and sh*t."

Stile turned his lap top to show his roommate the man that was teaching the class.

"His name is Johnny too by the way."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:09 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri watched the other as he pulled out a laptop.
When he was shown the picture Demetri's face turned a light shade of pink."So he's definitely my favorite teacher and he definitely teaches my favorite class. I think I can handle him being a werewolf if he looks like that." Demetri said nodding, "Definitely someone to go after and now I'm just imagining all the things and wow." He said looking away from the laptop.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:48 pm
CastielDemetori
OOC:Going to post with Johnny soon btw

User Image

Stiles

Mood:

Stiles laughed a bit at Demetri's reaction, turning his computer back to himself and looked at the teacher then back a Demetri

"Dude, he's like 30 or something."

Stiles was still laughing a bit as he spoke, then clicked away from the picture and started doing other things on his computer. He was making sure all his classes and his brothers classes were in order, Stiles basicly looked after his brother because Stiles was the more confident one, and Castiel had the anxiety problems and such.

"So do you think you are actually going to learn anything in his class, or just get lost in his eyes."

He said jokingly looking at Demetri then back at his computer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri shrugged when Stiles told him the teachers age.
"He's probably like 10 years older then me so it could be worse." He said looking at Stiles.
"Lost in his eyes? more like completely distracted by his physical appearance because he is very attractive. I would probably melt if I was by him because wow. " He said taking a deep breath. He figured Stiles didn't want to here about how attracted he was to this teacher he'd probably never have a chance with.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image

Stiles

Mood:

With a grin on his face as he listened to Demetri he continued to laugh. Who knew he would be sitting here with a roommate talking about Men, instead of women like he did with his other friends, well his straight friends. Stiles being bisexual like it, it was new, refreshing.

"Why don't you go find him an introduce your self to your Romeo."

Stiles laughed as he looked at Demetri with a smile. He had a feeling that they might actually end up becoming pretty good friends. Despite Demetri fearing that Stiles would stab him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri thought about it for a few moments.
"You know what I will. I have to go get snacks anyways, might as well kill two birds with one stone." He said getting up. This probably wasn't the smartest idea but he doubted he'd fine this teacher. He put on his black leather jacket and left the dorm room.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out