PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:36 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing: As Seen In Picture
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

Johnny made a kind of laugh at his remark of not being the scariest thing he as seen. He hadn't exactly seen him angry as a werewolf. Johnny pushed off the counter with his beer and came and sat at the dining table Demetri was standing by.

"Who said I was going to eat you."

He said before he stood up from the chair, leaving his beer at the table and walked into the other room, a couch sat in the other room as well as a lone chair and a coffee table that was a trunk. He opened the trunk and pulled a book out bringing it back into the kitchen / dining area. He sat it down on the counter, the book obviously very old, bound in leather and deerskin.

"You think what stands in front of you is not 'scary' this book is a book of creatures, creatures outcast because their own race was afraid of them and what they could do. Your kind has one just as well as my kind. Though the one for my kind in this book is standing in front of you. Choose words wisely around those that are your natural enemy boy."

Johnny felt a need to teach this boy of the old ways so he would know how to respect an elder even of another race. He respected the elders of the vampire race, were they to fight they would do so in the old ways. A fare and respectful fight to the death. This boy had no other vampires to raise him so maybe it was time for a werewolf to step in and teach him a thing or two.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri didn't say anything. He watched as the werewolf brought in a book, an old looking book. He looked at the werewolf.
Of course, this would be the one he was into. He shook his head more at himself than the werewolf.
"I wasn't shaking my head at you. Just was thinking." He said quickly. He didn't want to upset the werewolf, not because he knew he was dangerous but because he was learning about things. Also maybe he was a little intimidated by this guy, just a little though.
"This natural enemy thing is crap. I've never hated a werewolf, not until after I was attacked by multiple." He said shaking his head, " It's not like I wanted to become this. I've done my best to try and not be like the other vampires. So if you hate me...whatever. I'm not the only vampire student. I shouldn't have even talked to you after Stiles told me what you were. Should've just walked the other way." He sighed looking everywhere but at the werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny crossed his arms and looked at the boy. He was trying to get it across his mind that just because Johnny wasn't scary looking didn't mean he wasn't something to be feared. His eye brow raised as the boy said that the whole natural enemy thing was crap. It might have been but it also kept their kind far apart, and the world just a little safer for humans.

"Well if this 'Stiles' told you what i was and you knew you shouldn't have come and talk to me, why did you? Why did you get into my car and come back to my place? Im sure you could have found you way back to the school. Or asked around the town for directions."

Johnny was curious what this boy wanted from Johnny, its not everyday you bump into a your natural enemy and don't try and kill each other, or get into their car and come home with them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked at the werewolf. He could tell him he was interested, for an unknown reason but did he need a reason? He wasn't sure.
"As someone who hasn't been around anyone very much, maybe I just hoped to find that not all stereotypes about werewolves are true. I know that you're dangerous and you'd think that it'd make me stay away. It could be that I find you attractive but why would I come with you? You're one of my teachers. Honestly, I don't have much of an answer. You just interest me." He explained before putting his hands in his jacket pockets.
"I don't know why you interest me and I've been asking myself since Stiles showed me your picture." He informed the werewolf.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny raised and eyebrow and a cheeky smile reached his lips he glanced over at the vampire, and slid his hands into his pockets, slightly tilting his head.

"Oh so you think im attractive, and I interest you. Seems like someone has a little school girl crush to me."

Johnny's voice was sort of a teasing tone mixed with a bit of a laugh. He grabbed the book off the counter and put it back into the shelf where it belonged.

"So do i live up to the stereotype or am I different?"

He asked curiously from the other room. So this vampire was interested in him and thought he was attractive. This could end up interesting for him, or very bad for both of them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:08 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri shook his head. The werewolfs reaction to his interest in him wasn't what he expected at all.
"I suppose if that's what you want to call it." He said looking around. Demetri grabbed one of the chocolate bars and opened it. He broke off a piece and ate it, not that it did much for him. He just hadn't ever tried chocolate before.
"You're different. You weren't initially aggressive, I know that provoking you would more than likely be a bad idea but from what I've heard werewolves are bundles of rage just ready to explode. I mean I didn't really believe that. I figured werewolves just had anger issues and so I generally stayed away." He explained before eating another piece of chocolate.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny chuckled a bit to himself as he entered back into the room Demetri still stood in. He stood for a moment in the doorway leaning on it with one arm raised.

"I guess us werewovles do have some pent up anger inside of us, but don't we all?"

He asked as he moved from the door way over to Demetri, he stood maybe a little bit too close for comfort for some people. He looked down at the male and moved his head to the side like he was studying the man.

"Now why would a vampire like yourself, with your looks be interested in an old dog like me? What makes me so interesting?"

He looked at the chocolate in the mans hand, odd that a vampire would actually willingly eat human food. His gaze then moved back to the vampire, He moved his hand up and grabbed the males face so he was forced to look at the werewolf in the face, instead of any where but him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:14 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri thought for a moment before answering.
"Not everyone. I wouldn't say I have pent up anger. I don't get angry easily."He said shrugging. Demetri felt his face heat up as the werewolf stood close to him.
He didn't answer the last questions because he didn't trust his voice. The werewolf was very close to him. Demetri looked at Johnny, having nowhere else to really look, the tops of his ears turning red. He was definitely going to melt as though he was chocolate being warmed up.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny watched the boy as he held his face looking at him, he couldn't feel Demetri's skin heat up due to his skin, being pretty hot itself. Johnny slightly bit his lip as he stared at the male, before letting his face go and moving, his back now facing him as he walked back into the other room.

"You can stay as long as you would like, the school is just down the road a ways, your 4th left."

Johnny was moving some thing around in the living room, like he was cleaning things up. He walked back into the kitchen with a medium sized Cedar box. It had symbols carved into it, symbols mostly used by wiccans, or pagans.

"Hope I didn't make some one uncomfortable over there."

He said slightly glancing up from the box

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:50 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri didn't move for a few moments. He grabbed another piece of chococlate and ate it.
"I wouldn't say I'm uncomfortable. I haven't been that close to someone in a long time." He said looking at the box. He thought for a moment.
"I also haven't had physical contact since the last time I lost control of myself,
let's just say it's been awhile." He paused to break off another piece of chocolate and eat it, "My face is probably warm enough to start melting the chocolate. It still kind of tastes the same although less of what it'd actually be because it's not as appealing to me as it once was." He explained looking at the chocolate wrapper.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:33 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Wearing: Sweat Pants and Boxers

Johnny listened to Demitri as he spoke, seeming to not really know what to say so he just ended up talking about the chocolate. He opened to box and moved thing around in it so it was more organized then closed it.

"Well I'm going to shower, you can stay or leave its up to you."

Johnny grabbed the box and walked into the living room then up some stairs that were by the front door. As he walked to the second floor, the old wood floors creaked every so often as he moved. He set the box down on his dresser in his room then walked to the shower turning it on. His shower was quick about 5 minutes. He changed into boxer briefs and sweats before drying his hair off some more. He stood up stairs, and assumed the vampire wasn't going any where, he seemed far too interested in him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:50 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri wasn't going anywhere, not yet anyways.
Once Johnny was upstairs, he peeked into the living room. He was curious about the rest of the house, he wasn't going to run around and explore it though.
"I probably should leave soon..starting to get hungry and I don't want to be here when I eat." He said quietly to himself. He didn't like the way he got when he ate and he wasn't showing that part of himself to the werewolf or anyone.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny moved upstairs and eventually came down stairs. He was wearing baggy sweatpants that showed just the top of his underwear. He looked at Demetri as he walked down into the living room then crossed to the kitchen.

"I don't judge too hard here."

He said as he opened the fridge and pulled out some of the meat he bought he was decent enough to cut it into three pieces before grabbing one with his hand and tearing into it. He walked to the door way of the kitchen that led into the living room and leaned agents it.

"But if you have to leave be my guest, just don't get lost I don't really know who else or what else lives around here, don't talk to my neighbors very much."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Demetri

Demetri froze when he saw Johnny. That image would probably not leave his mind for awhile, if ever. He kept his back to the werewolf. He ate another piece of chocolate.
"The only thing hard is me.." He whispered before turning to face Johnny.
"I wouldn't talk to them either. Although I generally try to stay away from humans and other beings." He said shrugging. He took the rest of the chocolate out of the wrapper and took a bite of it.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain

Johnny laughed quietly to himself as he looked at Demitri and took another bite of the meat. His K9's seem to be longer than before as he ate, he looked the male up and down his eyes a pale blue.

"You know I can hear you even if you whisper right."

He gave him a cute little half smirk smile as he ate the last of the meat in his hand then started to lick his fingers still looking at the other male. Johnny's mood went from nice teacher helping out a student to a predictor looking at prey, but not in a he was gonna maul and kill the boy.

"Go eat, I'll take you back to the school soon, but I can't have a hungry vampire out and about where there are humans."

Hyde School Teachers Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff