Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image

Demetri

Demetri looked at the werewolf and his face turned a light shade of pink.
"Actually yeah. I came into town, completely distracted because of something my roommate showed me and then I forgot which way I came from when I went to go back to the school and I figured because you are a teacher there you'd at least live close to it so you'd know how to get there so I came to ask if you could tell me how to get back to the school." He explained, glancing away every once in awhile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:34 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing: As Seen In Picture
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

Johnny let out a chuckle at Demetri's response and slightly nodded. He looked at the ground then back up at Demetri

"I can show you back to school, but i'd have to go by my place first, can't let this meat go bad."

He said as he held up the bag then looked down at Demetri's bag

"Probably should let that sit in the freezer or fridge for a bit, why don't you just come to my place to it cools off or freezes, how ever you prefer to store it."

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:49 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri bit his lip for a few moments.
"Yeah. Probably should uh do that. Yup." He said nodding. Demetri was going to be by himself with a super attractive man, inside he was freaking out. This man was part of a world he didn't enjoy but maybe he could. Life was a weird cycle, from almost being killed by a werewolf to being into a werewolf. What else would life throw at him? Hopefully not sharp objects, he wasn't fond of those.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:23 am
CastielDemetori

User Image
Johnny Kain
Mood:Content
Wearing: As Seen In Picture
Theme:F*ck Me Up
Voice: Jax-Sons Of Anarchy

"Alright kid, then lets go before both are food spoils"

He said as he motioned to follow him down the street to his car. It was a nice classic car. A black impala very clear he liked cars, and took very good car of them. Johnny opened the door and put his bag in the back seat on the floor before he sat down in the drivers seat, and turned the car on revving the engine to life.

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:30 am
User Image

Demetri

Demetri rolled his eyes when the werewolf called him kid. He followed the werewolf, slightly surprised at the car he had. It was a nice car, not that he didn't think a man like him wouldn't have a nice car. Demetri got into the car and held everything in his lap, mainly because he'd rather hold it than risk getting stuff in the nice car.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:46 pm
User Image

Once James found a few things he bought them and headed back towards his home. He was going to check to see if anyone at the school needed him before classes began.  

Halloween raccoon
Vice Captain

Hyde School Off Campus Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas