Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:35 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:
Theme:Slavic Drums

User Image

Yakob held out the knives to the boy. He looked at them then at Matthew before pointing at the target that was closest to them.

"Throw and hit that target."

He wanted to see if this boy had any potential at being taught how to fight. This would not be taught in his class if he saw potential. If Yakob saw something in this boy he would teach him here outside of class how to fight like him. With no hesitation, no fear, no second guessing. He was once a young man, who was cocky and thought he could do anything, not like this man. But an older man took him under his wing and showed him how to fight showed him how to kill. What that man didn't know was that Yakob would learn to kill and kill with no remorse for who he killed. Now all those that had fallen by his blade haunt his thoughts, and his dreams there is never a silent night for Yakob
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:13 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew looked at Yakob before taking the knife.He looked at the target and took a deep breath. He hadn't ever thrown weapons at things before, he just hoped he'd get it on the target. Matthew threw the knife at the target, hitting almost exactly between the middle and edge of the target. He looked at Yakob, surprised.
"I've never actually thrown anything like that before." He said before looking back at the target.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob watched as the boy took the knife and threw it. He watched as it actually hit the target. Yakob's face however didn't change from its stern look as he looked back at Matthew. He handed him another knife and pointed to the second target. It was the second closest one.

"Now that one."

It may have just seemed like a time for the teacher and student to get to know each other but it was more than that for Yakob, and Yakob didn't even know it at the time. He watched the student, who he would take under his wing and teach him the old ways of fighting, no guns or things of that sort. He would learn to fight with fists and steal.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew took the other knife. He took a deep breath before throwing it. The knife hitting just below the middle.
"For someone who is awfully clumsy, I seem to be decent at throwing things, well knives at least." He said looking at Yakob. Matthew wondered what all Yakob knew and what all he could teach him. Matthew liked watching movies with sword fights in them so maybe he'd learn how to use a sword, he smiled at the thought.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:41 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob slightly nodded to himself he then handed him another knife and walked out into the targets passing by the third and fourth till he was at the farthest target away, it was smaller than the rest as well. He stood next to it with his arm on top of it.

"Now this one!"

He yelled to Matthew if he was hit yes it would hurt, Yakob still felt pain but it wouldn't kill him, the only thing he knew that could kill him was if he was beheaded. Yakob stood there silently waiting for the boy to throw it.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:24 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew looked at the knife for a second before looking at Yakob.
"I don't think he's thinking this one through but let's hope I can actually hit the target." He said nervously. He took a deep breath, gave a little motivational speech to himself, then threw the knife. It hit close to the middle, which Matthew was grateful for his decent aim because he didn't want to hurt Yakob.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob shook his head when he hit the wooden target, what he was doing was a test, and Matthew failed it.

"No grab the knife from the first target and try again."

Yakob did not tell the man which was the target he wanted him to hit, but it was Yakob, if in a fight why would you hit a piece of wood instead of the flesh that is coming to attack you. Yakob crossed his arms as he waited for Matthew to try again. His face had a look of disapproval on it.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:53 pm
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew shook his head. There was something odd about this man. He walked over to the first target and grabbed the knife before going back to where he had been standing. He looked at Yakob and took a deep breath. He threw the knife then covered his face with his hands. There was something about hitting this man that he wasn't too interested in but he had to look didn't he? He was going to feel bad if he killed him even though he couldn't.
He peeked through his fingers at Yakob.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 pm
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob watched Matthew as he grabbed the other knife then stood to throw it covering his face. Yakob watched the knife as it came towards him. He could have moved out of the way but he didn't, he let the knife fly towards him, impaling him in the side. He let out a grunt as the blade stuck into him, Yakob was an odd man indeed, he sort of smiled at the pain, he some how missed it. Missed the rush of the fights, of the battles, of being struck and never going down.

"Good."

He said as blood dripped from his side where the knife was. He walked up to Matthew and slowly pulled it out. Then raised it in front of Matthew.

"This is what you should see on your weapon in battle."

He remarked as the blood on the knife slowly dripped off. Yakob tossed the knife on the ground then sat down on the stump he had previously sat down on.

"Now next time you do that i want your eyes open, watch what you are doing where your weapon goes."
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:27 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew looked at the knife.
"Right. Don't close my eyes. Watch the weapon. Will do." He nodded, watching Yakob.
"So are you just going to bleed out now or what? I mean I don't know anything about cursed humans. Questions. Shouldn't ask questions." He said before reminding himself. He stood there and watched Yakob, he wouldn't predominately die so I mean it's not like its a big deal. It still felt like a big deal.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:40 am
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Yakob touched his side where the knife had punctured him. The blood had gone from dark red to black. Not only was it black on heim but also on the knife, the blood that was still flowing out of the wound was also black. He looked up at Matthew when asked if he would bleed out.

"No. I'll live."

He wiped his hand on his pants before he picked the knife up off the ground and wiped it on his pants as well. He looked at the other weapons he had in the area and pointed to the bow.

"How are you with a long bow, or hunting bow?"

He figured that he wasn't experienced but thought he would ask any ways. Who knows maybe someone would actually surprise Yakob for once in his life.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:57 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew watched Yakob. He just shrugged.
"I can somewhat use a bow. I'm not good with them or anything." He explained. He had used one as a kid so it had been awhile but he still remembered how to use one.
"I haven't used one since I was like twelve. I remember how to use a bow but I can't say I'll be decently accurate with one." He informed the other after remembering.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:03 am
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

Nodding Yakob walked over and grabbed the hunting bow as it was smaller in size and handed it to Matthew. He then stood behind him to move his arms in the right positions and height. Sort of like how guys show girls how to shot pool or how to mini golf. Yakobs hand had some of the black blood on it as he touched Matthews.

"Alright shoot at any target, just not at me please."

This statement had probably the most emotion in it than anything else he had said, as he sort of joked, about not shooting at him this time.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:15 am
Zetsu-Hon

User Image

Matthew

Matthew felt his face heat up as Yakob was showing him how to hold it and smiled at the joke.
"I didn't want to throw the knife at you in the first place. You asked for that."
He reminded him. He shot one of the closer ones hitting close to the middle.
Matthew turned to face him and he looked at Yakob.
"Well, I'm not awful so that's good right?" He asked seeming happy with himself.
He didn't really doubt himself but he was happy that he had skills besides falling onto his face.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 am
ϔakob Ȉvanov

Mood:

User Image

"Good good."

Yakob walked out to the target and pulled the arrow from it then looked back at Matthew before walking to another target.

"Shoot now, no hesitation."

Yakob was standing next to the target like he did with the knifes. He wanted to see what the boy would hit, if anything when he had no time to think, no time to aim properly. Would the arrow hit him, the target or just fly into the unkown

User Image

Hyde School Off Campus Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces