Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] Is Your Shine Like Mine? (Elliot & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 am
searchlight

"Never not good, I suppose, but rambunctious as all hell sometimes. Actually no, I take that back. Have you ever had a dog leave you a chewed up pair of your own underwear? That's pretty bad."

Setting his phone down, he seemed to settle easily into Horace's company. "You know, I've seen dog treats in bakeries, but I've never really thought about it much."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 am
kart you off

"Sure, but that means I might ask for something ridiculous if I win." Horace was grateful that Eli never seemed particularly put off by the random shocks. The fact that he wasn't allowed Horace to relax a bit.

"Peachy keen," he murmured. "Your a** is grass, Ellie."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:22 am
scan the apartments

He didn't come over still dressed in pajamas (if only because that was a little too indecent for the outside world), but he was wearing a ratty tank top that didn't really have sides so much as long arm holes. After sending Eli a text that he was here, he waited outside the door. If he knocked, he might make Pascal bark and, at a little past four, that would be rude.

"Elliiiiii|," he whispered against the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:23 am
searchlight

"I've never owed a dog, so nope!" he responded brightly. But chewed up underthings sounded awful. Horace was rather fond of his.

"Do you want to try baking some... together?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:25 am
shampoo

Horace gave Pascal a lingering pat. "Sorry, bud, we've got important things to do." And with that, they were both entombed inside the bathroom. Which was actually kind of funny, somehow, although Horace valiantly did not laugh.

"Show me your wizard tools."

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm
kart you off

"I'm absolutely prepared."

After that he went silent, playing it off like hardcore concentration, like he was ready, willing, and able to take the gold. Unfortunately, it was only the beginning of the second lap when he couldn't hold back anymore. "The computer cheats!" Eli claimed from ninth place after getting hit with yet another red shell.

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm
scan the apartments

It took a lot of willpower, but Eli had gotten up sometime before Horace arrived and thrown on a pair of yoga pants from the top of the laundry pile and a maroon v-neck that cut a little lower than it probably needed to. To be totally honest, he gave zero shits about what he looked like at four in the morning. A vast departure from the Eli of old.

"I didn't even take that long," he mumbled sleepily as he opened the door to Horace's face way too close.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 pm
searchlight

"You know, that actually sounds like fun. I'm not much of a baker, though, so you'll have to be the sensei. The master baker, as it were." Eli looked totally unashamed to be making that joke.  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:44 pm
shampoo

And show Horace he did. What looked like a fancy lawn chair was set up against the edge of the tub at a perfect angle, framed on either side by multiple supplies. The hairdryer was already plugged in and ready to go, waiting for them on the counter near the sink.

"Have a seat," he said, gesturing at the chair for a moment before grabbing a nearby pile of towels. "I set it up just for you. Feel free to take your shirt off if you don't want it getting wet." A wink.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:17 am
have you ever

The Semblance of Unity
Text to: Ace

riddle me this acie
have you ever ballroom danced?

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:23 pm
searchlight

"Master?" He stroked his chin in a jokingly thoughtful pose. "Maybe you should find out all the skills I've mastered." Then he snorted.

"But yeah, let's bake some treats for Pascal the best dog." Horace smiled, kind of excited. "Do you want to uhh meet up tomorrow? I've got work soon, but... tomorrow if you wanna come over, we could...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:55 pm
kart you off

"Are you ready to throw in the towel?" Horace smirked. He wasn't going to come in first, but still... Eli was in ninth. He sent out a banana peel and, cleverly playing with only one hand, placed his other on Eli's thigh, leaning in.

The plan? Distraction. "The next curve, you've gotta overcompensate for or you nearly slide off, okay?" The word slide was definitely accompanied by a subtle slide of fingers. Meanwhile, he lost one place, moving into 3rd.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm
scan the apartments

Horace nearly fell forward. "Hi, Ellie," he whispered. "You look cute." And Eli did, in that sort of sleep ruffled way that almost made Horace want to inch inside the apartment and close the door. Next time, he decided, he'd bring the pancakes to him. And they'd eat in. Sort of.

"...let's go before I decide not to."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 pm
shampoo

Barely breaking eye contact, Horace stripped off his shirt in one smooth motion. "It's not anything you haven't seen before." Even if it was kind of brief, while changing robes, it still counted.

"Should I take off more?" He wrinkled his nose at Eli before sitting. Honestly, he was kind of nervous. "Did I already say sorry in advance for shocking you? Sorry... Okay... show me your magic. What should I do?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:18 pm
have you ever

saedusk
Text to: Ellielliellie
i have! only for every summer in highschool

Quote:
Text to: Ellielliellie
why?