[PRP] the settling magic (fell & hart) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:59 pm
Startled, Hart's arms instinctively looped around Fell's waist as she was hugged. She hadn't necessarily expected that, and knocked the threat of breaking down back a bit. She exhaled slowly and her fingertips dragged along Fell's sides when the other fetch pulled back, lightly settling there. The braid unraveled a bit and she glanced at it with pale eyes.

Fell touched her face and Hart's lips trembled just a bit before she steeled them. Fell was being so, so nice to her. "With how everything has changed, I can... choose now. To work with her or no one or whatever." There had been no real choice before. Somehow, just having the choice made Hart feel a little more open to Temperance, although she distrusted her so much. Temperance held her secrets close to her chest, possessively, manipulatively.

"I think, I might... need to try to know her better." She leaned into Fell's hand for a moment. "I don't really want to; I just want to live... for me, my own life. Here. Is that wrong?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:21 pm
"Exactly," Fell replied, hand still pressed to Hart's face. The touch was meant to be both sweet but also strengthening, to let her know that Fell was there, that she was not alone, that she was here and it was alright and no one could do Hart harm.

In fact, if anything, they had more power now to protect themselves.

She smiled a bit knowingly at Hart's remarks and nodded. "Then learn about her, satisfy the need and see what she is, who she is." It was, honestly, that kind of motivation that had lead to her following Jeremiah Mercer. A need to know what made the man tick and finding that he was not, entirely, lacking as some could be.

"... and it isn't wrong to want that. You're not alone in wanting it either. It's what I want, to have a life here." Fell slipped forward, raising up just enough so that she could press her forehead to Hart's and look her in the eyes. "One that it is my own life, under my control and say. We have spent so long without true control," as they were bound in service to the Court, "but now we might find a measure of freedom and not just safety."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:10 pm
"I think I will try. I was interested in the clinic..." Fell was being so sweet to her; something squeezed in her chest. She looked into the other fetch's eyes, mismatched, and beautiful, and looked down a little, flustered. Her hand reached up briefly to stroke Fell's cheek. Then she caught sight of her wizened fingers and dropped them.

"You don't want to become human again, truly?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 pm
Fell's expression fell a moment, just because of Hart's hand falling away, but she reached for it herself and held it (because she understood, in this moment, why she did so). Her smile was soft, nodding a bit about how Hart was interested. She absolutely believed that she should follow that- that she could, perhaps, find something for herself in the process.

Her fingers tangled with Hart's, squeezing lightly one more. "No, I don't. It's been so, so long and I was - how do they put it? - ah, never comfortable in my own skin." This way, when the magic was freer and at their fingertips to do with as they pleased, she could be content.

"Besides, were I not here, I would not have you, hm?" Then, regardless of her wizened hand, Fell brought it up and touched her lips gently to the back of it. "Whoever would I spend my time with when Adze is too busy being moonstruck over the nobility? Or when Beel is busy making sure Noble Beaumont is taking care of himself?"

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:58 am
"I think Beel might want to become human," she confessed. "He's spoken of it, once and sparingly, but..." Hart shrugged, ignoring the way her face flushed when Fell touched her hand.

"I think... I would be very lonely if you decided to re-join the human ranks." Hart smiled a bit, feeling embarrassed and ugly and corpsey. "Turn back around; I need to finish your beautiful hair."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:36 pm
"I'm of the same mind," Fell replied, "that Beel would like to be human once more." It had hinted at often enough and there had been things said at the various meetings that had happened before all of this.

The corner of her mouth lifted up in a small smile before she did as Hart bid. "Then it is certainly a good thing that neither of us have plans of that sort." Her hands folded back into her lap, looking straight forward. "We can truly make lives here, since we will have more freedom than we ever had, and not worry about being alone."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff