Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 am
"Renard Leroux, Liam Noor, Ascencion Shore, and Melany Dubhslaine," said Silk. "They're all relative newcomers to our otherworld, but their magical knowledge is second to none." She uncapped a fountain pen and held it out to Algernon first. "Sign next to your name." Listed above Algernon were two other nobles: Shiloh and Temperance.

iloveyouDIE
azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:10 am
Alg leaned in to sign with the flourish and practice of one who'd done it much more than the usual bystander. Seeing Shiloh and Temperance there was at least heartening that some were taking their duties seriously.

The pen was then passed to his husband.

azuredreams

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:16 am
Months ago Jeremiah's own signature would have taken time but now it was signed easily (with little flourish but it was neat and tidy, just as all his handwriting was now) next to the printed name Silk had written in (only after the fountain pen was passed to him).

That the two Principals who were of the Nobles had already done so was not so surprising. They were not many Nobles left and they were two, besides himself, that actively seemed to work to help better this world and help it.

The fountain pen was held back for Silk.

"Before the destruction and renewal of the Charter," spoke Jeremiah, "we shared a space. Is that something that is still possible?"

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:13 am
Silk either didn't notice or didn't comment on the relative speed of signature. She passed a hand over the page, drying the ink instantly, and closed the book. "I'm sure something can be worked out, if that's what you'd like," she said.

iloveyouDIE
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:16 am
Alg glanced at Jeremiah with a smile and then back to Silk, "Yes, I think so.. but we aren't sure what the new arrangements for space are, perhaps you could enlighten us?"

azuredreams

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 am
Given the desires of those present for the destruction and renewal, the wargs and the moonwalkers likely had their own space and Nobles were no longer as important.

The duties more evenly spread and the space as well.

"It is," replied Jeremiah to Silk, head inclined towards Algie with a small twitch upwards of his lips before his expression settled back to more neutral.

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 am
"You'll have an office, a waiting room, and a room for meetings," said Silk. "I can allot additional space as required, or conjoin rooms upon request; if there's something larger you want to accomplish, the town outside the Court is already being populated by fetches and otherbeings, and you might be able to acquire some real estate for what you need if you're quick about it. The title Noble still confers a great deal of respect from those of us who live in this world."

iloveyouDIE
azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 am
Alg blinked, not realizing that real estate was a thing now. It made him smile a bit to have it all be so normal sounding.

"Perhaps a joined waiting area?" A glance was given to Jeremiah. They each had their own offices at home. It made sense to possibly have those separate but the overall space he'd like joined. They had always presented themselves as a unit, and they were essentially just that.

But in terms of additional space..

I miss the old library.. or perhaps a magical workspace.. or perhaps a magical workspace WITH books... The thoughts were pinged idly, as he thought them, to his husband.

azuredreams

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:08 pm
It was very much normal sounding, never mind sounding so much more bureaucratic like his actual job in Ashdown than what it had been. Jeremiah glanced towards Algie again, nodding a bit in agreement.

"Joined spaces, our offices separate then." It was best to request space now, he realized, as Silk had pointed out along with Algie's mental suggestions. "I'd like to request additional space for magical research and work. It's something we've often had to do when working the beings of this world and it's best to keep magic in a contained environment." Much like how Silk and the fetches had made what was essentially a magical clean room for the destruction and renewal process.

Though it seemed as if they could also look into actual space here in other ashdown as well. Somehow the fact that it felt like the town was becoming a town felt better than any of the other changes at the moment. It was a community beginning to bloom.

"Is there someone overseeing the various buildings of the town proper being populated?"

iloveyouDI3

shibroswol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:21 am
"Joined waiting and meeting spaces," Silk asked, raising her eyebrows in a physical gesture for clarification. "As for magical research, I can allot a small workroom, but as I said, if you want research and work, or a sizable library, you'll need to go into the town. I am, of course, keeping records of places as they are claimed, but I'm not assigning them, as frankly the only reason I care is that it might cause conflict later, and thus become part of the milieu of the Court.

"You'll have to act as your own realtors, I'm afraid."

azuredreams
iloveyouDIE

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:33 am
Alg nodded in confirmation, "Yes." To the shared waiting and meeting spaces.

It didn't seem like too much trouble to claim real estate but he wouldn't want to displace any other creatures. Still, to have their own space they would simply have to claim it like anyone else.

"I think we can do that," He glanced at his husband, "When we find a space is there some formal process to follow for claiming and developing it?"

azuredreams

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 pm
Jeremiah nodded in agreement in what Algie said, that they wanted the joined waiting and meeting spaces.

"Thank you," he replied, for the allotment of a workroom. "Along with that question," whether or not there was a formal process to follow, "if there is anyway of being assistance in the process, working with the beings and creatures as they are filling the town, then I would do so if there's a need for it." Jeremiah had, more often than not, worked with and helped some of the beings that called this world their home.

It was just another aspect of being a noble and one he enjoyed. Though he understood the need to keep record of it because the conflicts that could arise and the need for the nobles to mediate the situation.

iloveyouDIE

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 am
Silk sighed. "As I said, I'm keeping records of the places that are claimed. Obviously you'll have to come back to me to tell me which place you've chosen to take as your home here. I don't particularly care what you do to a home once you've selected it, but be aware that changes in this world will affect that world. Be wary of how you move things.

"And if you'd like to be of assistance, you'll set that up yourself. I'm the clerk for the Court. Since the Charter rewrite, I have nothing to do with the rest of the otherworld."

azuredreams
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:20 pm
"Understood," Alg nodded. He may not have been solid on what magic may be involved but Alg had a tendency to overthink and worry about too many things at once. Finding a place without interest in it already, securing it and claiming it, then the task of developing it how they wanted while also being mindful of the other side...For all that the task seemed a bit fun.

Regardless of his calm expression, the Professor was excited for the task ahead. It was something for them. He liked projects.

Jeremiah got a glance and a small smile.

azuredreams
adze vibrates somewhere in excitement for new spaces

shibrogane

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:51 pm
"I can set something up then," responded Jeremiah, "and help streamline the process in regards to any of this world's residents wanting to take up places here in the town proper and come to you with a listing. Though with the potential for changes reflecting, that is another consideration for what to keep an eye on."

Algie was given a small twitch upwards of his lips, Jeremiah knowing that the other was looking forward to this.

"Thank you, Silk." Then, as he thought of Fell and his interaction with her. "You, along with the others," the fetches, "are no longer in service to the Nobles- it's a choice, yes? We have to reach an accord on our own if they still wish to work with us."

That was the last thing that he could think of and they could get to taking care of things.

iloveyouDIE

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas