Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm
SubonicXP
"The waters and winds around Citadark Isle are far too dangerous for a Pokemon to carry anyone through, the only way to safely make it there is by a high speed ship and Makan here has one, don't you?" He turned to ask the man who had just handed Sub the last towel. Sub didn't bother to dry off.

"You mean that old submersible? Yeah I still got it. The paint job has seen better days and the body has got a few dents but it should still work just fine. While there is an awful lot of you it should still fit you all, just may be a bit cramped. Why you want to go back to Citadark for though? No one has been out there for years." Makan explained.

"I just got some unfinished business to take care of. Is it still downstairs?" Sub asked the shop owner.

"Yep, sure is. Keys should still be in it. Might have a moldy smell to it mind you, I have opened that thing up in Arceus knows when." The shop keep said.

After giving Makan a bit of a nod Sub would motion for the Snagems to follow him as he walked around the counter and made his way down a set of stairs to the basement. Once on the lower level the Snagems would find themselves in a indoor dock of sorts, a large faded blue vessel floating in the water. Upon closer inspection it seemed to be designed to look like a Kyogre, at least it did in its hey day, now it only had the relative shape of one.

"Like he said it's going to be cramped but I know no other way there. And before anyone says anything no, I can't teleport there. I didn't have Gardy then." He told the Snagems before jumping down onto the vessel, pressing a button on the side and causing the thing to creek and whine as the hatch opened up, once open he would jump in and take a seat at the controls. While there was only one seat there was room for the others to stand or sit.
"I don't recall the place?" Amaranth commented, though even if she somehow did, she didn't have anything that could teleport either. The revelation of how the winds and waters were sent chills down her spine as she followed Makan and Sub into the basement, noticing just how small their apparent means to get to this island looked.

"...Is this what people call a dinghy? You can't be suggesting we all cram inside there like- hey!" Wes' pushing nearly had her falling to the floor, grabbing the nearest wall- or person- to brace herself. "Again, we. Are. Sorry! How many times do we have to say it?" She yelled with a huff, moving to get inside and scrunch herself into a corner to make room for the others. "You know, if you're gonna work with us, you could at least give us a second chance."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am
Isaac filed quietly into the cramped vessle, ignoring the bickering gold and silver headed individuals up front. They wern't discussing what the team was supposed to be up against here, so he wasn't very interested at present. Instead, he focused on the rickety rustbucket that was supposed to be a submersible. Given the condition of the thing, he wouldn't have been surprised if "Rickety Rustbucket" was the actual name for the craft. It looked like something Reno might have slapped together out of a scrapyard rather than having been designed by proper engineers, unlike the Battleships on the horizon. Now those had been impressive to behold as he had been flying here, and Isaac had hoped that he might get a chance to set foot on those massive feats of technical prowess during the course of the mission. Sadly, it seemed this mission would be par for the course again, and Sub had once again arranged for them to entrust their lives to yet another shady character. Bringing his thoughts back to the craft he would be riding in, he jusdged that the two most likly faults to occur would be fracture of the hull or failure of the engine. Sitting down near the engine, he looked it over to see if his estimate would be correct. If the engine failed, he could attempt to fix it. If the hull ruptured, then it wouldn't matter when he was sitting anyways; they would all probably drown.  

Isaac Hawking

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:29 am
"Wait, so, we don't all have to go in that thing, right?" Keiko asked, still in the negotiating stage. "A few of us can drive up there and send Pokemon to teleport back for the rest of us, right?'

"I don't think so," I sighed. "Call it a feeling, but I doubt teleportation will get you to this place no matter what. I don't think we have a choice but to get in that vessel together. Sorry."

Keiko whined, but didn't argue further, reluctantly following me into the submersible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:00 am
Arkelos and his group of Canines heard the call to Gateon Port. They departed immediately. "Damn, we're late. I hope we're not to far behind." Grabbing his pokemon, his bag, and a few other things, Arkelos rushed to the door, down to Claydoll. "Excuse me, could you port me to Gateon Port please." The Pokemon's eyes glowed and in an instances Arkelos and his pokemon where in the middle of the street, during a rain storm.

"Oh this is just great, now i'm gonna smell like wet dog." He said pulling out an umbrella. "Never hurts to come prepared. Looking over at some Shops, Arkelos sees some familiar faces. "Oh look some snagems." Blending into the shadows he approaches to see the group inside talking than move into the basement area.

Following them closely he finds them all piling into a small aquatic looking vehicle and goes to join them inside.  

Arkelos

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:37 pm
Freth and Tristen followed the bunch off to the submersible, but what they saw...wasn't a sight to behold. Rather, not a pleasant sight, if anything. Apprehensive the two of them were, they also found their way in and got seated. Tristen tried to be sure he got a spot as far away as he could from Wes, eyeing him ever so occasionally to make sure he wasn't going to do anything stupid. He didn't think that coat of his was rubber; a comfort to Tristen, if anything.

"Let's get this show on the road already before some of us change our minds, namely me." Freth said, not too confident about being in this tin can of a ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:17 pm
Aria and Beau would be the last two to enter the sub, one hanging back due to his large wings and the other due to.. "Okay, I can step there, then there, and finally there. Then I can finally get in and hopefully not have a case of tetanus." Aria told herself, following the steps she outlined before finally sliding into the tin can and hoping nothing else could go wrong.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:33 pm
Sub ignored everyone for the most part, Wes included. For now he was focused on getting this thing started. While it had been a good number of years since he piloted this thing he still remembered how to operate it, in fact the sequence was playing in his head like a movie. The only problem was the movie was skipping in this case. Despite certain he was operating it right the sub just chugged and whined, not responding in the way he had imagined it would.

"Isaac." Sub called out to the tech-savvy Snagem. "Check on the engine for me, will you? Something isn't right with this thing." He asked, already starting to feel like this was a bad idea. One thing did work however and that was the hatch as he got it to close and seal back up so for now they were all trapped in a floating hunk of metal going nowhere fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 pm
"How did I guess," Isaac mumbled as the engine chugged and whined, straining as the old and battered engine, that seemed to have been scavenged from a truck of some sort, failed to start. "Yah, I got it. Just make sure we don't start sinking," he called back to Sub, as he retrieved a couple of tools from his coat and began his attempts to diagnose the problem. Several minutes of hard work, some cleaned spark plugs, a cleared common rail line for the fuel injectors, and a lot of elbow grease later, Isaac was pretty sure that it should work, although he was having to manually control the flow rate of the gasoline to the engine with his wrench. "Okay," he called back to the front of the craft, "Try it now."

Miraculously, the dilapidated engine roared into life, with much greater vigor than Isaac would have initially given it credit for; although there was a rather big problem that was still giving Isaac plenty of cause for alarm. "The good news is that it's working," he yelled over the clamor of the engine. Isaac's attention, however, was firmly directed on the numerous fuel leaks that had sprung up once the ramshackle engine had begun working; more leaks than he had the capacity to fix out in the field. "As for the bad news," he glanced over at the fuel tank trying to estimate how long the supply would hold out, "Well, we probably want to hurry up and get there as quickly as we can."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:39 pm
As the engine roared to life Sub smiled, the old vessel still had some life in her after all. He barely heard Isaac over the engine, however he did hear the part about needing to hurry up and so with that in mind he grabbed a hold of the throttle and looked back at the Snagems for a brief moment. "Hold onto something!" With that said he threw the throttle all the way forward, the submersible diving down at a sharp angle at a neck break speed. Eventually the vessel would straighten out but the speed would not let up, which truth be told it was a lot faster than what he remembered. What did Isaac do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:44 pm
SubonicXP
As the engine roared to life Sub smiled, the old vessel still had some life in her after all. He barely heard Isaac over the engine, however he did hear the part about needing to hurry up and so with that in mind he grabbed a hold of the throttle and looked back at the Snagems for a brief moment. "Hold onto something!" With that said he threw the throttle all the way forward, the submersible diving down at a sharp angle at a neck break speed. Eventually the vessel would straighten out but the speed would not let up, which truth be told it was a lot faster than what he remembered. What did Isaac do?
"Hold what!?" Amaranth asked, seconds before nearly being flung backwards inside the already cramped vessel and clinging to the seat as well as she could. Finding herself in for the ride of her life, she held on for dear life as they rapidly dove into the water and onward.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:48 pm
SubonicXP

The ship traversed the hellish waters well, despite looking for all the world like a beat up rusted tin can ready to give someone tetanus. It cuts through the water incredibly fast, maneuvering around tide spouts and rocks as easily as Sub thinking it. Whatever upgrades Isaac had made back there keeps the motor purring as it roars its way into danger.

Sometime (not that much thanks to the souped up motor) the boat would angle up near a dock on the southern side of Citadark Isle. The wind whistles through everyone's hair as the hatch flips up once Sub stops the engine, scattering rain and ash across the team. Wes looks around incredulously at all of them, grasping his heart through his coat. "You people are insane..." He gasps. "And this is coming from someone who regularly rides a motorcycle with no helmet...." He reaches up and sets the glasses down on the bridge of his nose to deflect the oncoming flecks of volcanic matter.

"No one insisted you come with..." Darts mutters testily, raising a hand to deflect the debris and rain from getting inside his crest as he examines the totally abandoned island. Most of the buildings and other structures on the surface have either burned down or succumbed to the elements, looking like burned out husks of their former selves. Other than that there was large pumice formations, a sleepy-looking dormant volcano and not a lot else obvious to the eye. "Sub do you know where we're headed?" The gambler asks. "Because it's pretty obvious that this tourist trap isn't very forthcoming..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:50 pm
"Wait, wha-HOLY S-" Freth shouted out, drowned out and cut out by the roar of the engine, as she ended up whipping back from the force of the rapid acceleration.

"YAAAH!" Tristen shouted, seizing up in his seat and hanging on for dear life. "How is this thing doing this!?"

"REALLY WISHING WE FOUND SOMETHING ELSE NOW!!!" Freth shouted.

The two of them held steadfast, if albeit bracing for impact on...whatever there is in these currents. They would be on edge the entire trip until they finally surfaced again and the two of them were finally out of the sub. "Sweet freedom...I really don't want to go back in this thing..."

"We're going to have to leave out this thing too, you know." Tristen said to the Articuno female, feeling rather queasy from the trip himself. There hadn't even been fights yet and already he's stressed as all get out and perhaps a bit queasy.

"..........ugh..." Freth said, burying her face in her hand. Freth then looked on at what was before them. "So...this is Citadark, huh? Why the hell would anyone drag anyone out in the middle of this hellhole? God, this makes the Under look pleasing."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:59 pm
Aria would waste zero time getting out of the sub as they screeched to a sudden halt, the woman barreling past Wes and Darts to fall into a kneel on the ground. "Oh my god, I think I got a cut when we jumped to plaid there. Someone check me, I will not risk this." She melodramatically told the gathered Snagems, frantically searching herself over what she could see for any such cuts or scrapes. While she had a great deal of exposed skin, there was no visible scratches on any part of her. Not that this seemed to stop her from her mad scramble to examine every square inch of her body to be sure.

Beau would sheepishly follow after Aria and her brazen tackle, glancing towards Wes as he began to speak about the level of general crazy. "Dude, I create explosions with my bare hands, Sub regularly dresses up as a masked vigilante with flamboyance, and Reno puts all of us to shame on his best days. You are barely even a statistical marker here." He explained to Wes, clapping the man on the back before he began to walk towards the abandoned looking building. "Okay then, lets rescue our person and then collapse this building like the Burned Tower. Preferably in that order, but I'm flexible."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 pm
Sub would make his way out of the submersible right behind the Snagems, standing still for awhile on the relatively dry land as he attempted to gather his wits again and pray that the world stops spinning. As he went to speak some ash would fall into his mouth causing him to spit frantically, this whole outing was already turning out to be crap. "Can you think of any better place to put your den of evil?" He replied to Freth before turning to Darts.

"I have an idea of where to go. Honestly I wish Sol was here with us to help me remember my way but I should be able to guide us to the right direction. I will warn you guys though, while Citadark, like Orre at large, lacks wild Pokemon it makes up for it with some very wild volcanic activity resulting in lots of earthquakes and rock slides so keep your wits about you." He informed them before shoving off, proceeding away from the beach and up a steep rocky incline.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:12 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Insane isn't the word some of us would be using..." Amaranth spoke up as she woozily climbed out of the submersible and tried to keep from suddenly releasing her lunch into the choppy waters around them. There wasn't much she could do about the flecks of ash scattered in the winds and rain, short of eventually moving an arm in front of her face when she finally stood up proper. "Also, what he said..." Looking at the place as she slowly followed Sub, she couldn't shake the feeling that she'd somehow been here before, the notion making little sense to her. She'd opt to keep quiet and keep her wits about her in the meantime.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff