Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[GM ORP ] Horsemen "Orientation" PART 3/FINALE P34 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 pm
A tall and burly figure was also on the outskirts of the crowd, watching the conflict while running a hand down the length of his beard, which was tied and neatly braided. He remained stoic and silent for a time, simply watching while those closer to the Main Event cheered and jeered, patiently waiting for it all to end so that he could push his way through the congestion and ride the elevator up towards his home.

The changes to the tower were odd, to put it mildly, but he was adjusting. He'd spent his fair share of time in the human world, after all, so a little bit of modernization here and there were nothing to cause him discomfort. It was just another way they were moving forward, progressing, and for that he felt nothing but approval.

Didn't mean he'd be sporting a pair of jeans, of course. Meng was given stare, charcoal lined eyes widening slightly, an eyebrow raised in question.

Weird.

Eventually, as Medea came to hopefully fix things, Wrath turned, spotting a familiar face nearby, and moved towards him.

"Hail, friend." He smiled, sidling up next to Borr and putting a hand on his shoulder, all while still half paying attention to the events as they unfolded.

Hrm. Seemed they wouldn't be allowed to go just yet after all.

A glance was given to the man that Borr was with, and Wrath's hand slid away from Borr's shoulder so that he could cross his arms over his wide broad chest. He looked....familiar? Or maybe it was just the faint resemblance to Borr that had Wrath feeling as such.

Quote:
Wrath is a stage 1 (soon to be stage 2) death soldier that has been around for a fairly long time. He's pretty friendly if a bit quiet, feel free to interact!

kuropecox
wrath is judgin meng
iloveyouDIEx
hello death frand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Liang didn't like the crowds and loud noises much and for those reasons was not at all pleased with the ruckus that the war hunters were drumming up. It was tempting to go back to his quarters and try to forget the noise and smell of his fellow horsemen.

There was one thing keeping him here really. Or rather, two, if he was honest, and he hovered behind Xala curiously. "Wouldn't that be messy?" he asked.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:31 pm
Borr turned when he felt a hand on his shoulder and erupted into a smile, "Wrath, my brother!"

This of course meant a hearty bro-hug. Borr was probably the least solemn of all Death horseman outwardly, though he held the same sad weight on his shoulders and in the depths of his eyes.

"This is my nephew," Borr gave him a jostle which made the tall, thin horseman with him frown.

"Dain.." Dain's left hand was offered to Wrath, his other arm ended rather abruptly below the elbow and lacked the hand to do so. It was clear that insanity corrupted him where the hand should have regenerated. He didn't seem ashamed of it, there was at least that, but he lacked the joviality of his uncle. It was also to be noted that Dain wore quite a bit of human clothing under his death furs.

The youth looked over Wrath and then Borr and then back at the crowd, "Will they really give us humans, do you think?"

seussi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Off not far from Hunter-Killer there was a tall figure slightly hunched with a set of enormous golden eagle wings folded by her side. She was dressed in what seemed to be a scrap of every pelt and clattered with the hollow rattle of the skulls at her hips. Her large mane of hair was braided and tangled with even more bones and her bright eyes flitted across the crowd in search of an opponent suitable to fight a creature like her.

She didn't see any.

Instead she used her sword to jab one of the humans enough to make them cry out in pain, though not enough to draw blood.

Heading over to the shorter horseman she sighed. "The bugs are her favourite after her army of boring."

She lowered her voice. "I don't know why in the name of the dusk we even put up with it."

Zoobey

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:36 pm
She moved silently through the crowd, the faintest of smiles ever present on her lips as she slipped her way past those present, graceful, barely touching a single soul despite the blindfold wrapped around the upper half of her face. It was the Fear she followed, the alluring sense of it that was so condensed and poignant, she could practically taste it on her tongue.

"Our very own?" She had stopped, head tilting slightly, not quite looking towards the other of her clan she could feel standing next to her. Until that moment, she had been so focused on the Fear she felt rolling off of the crowd of humans in waves, she had missed most of what else had gone on. "Is that what is being offered? How delightful." Her smile, however, stayed exactly the same.

"Isn't the mess part of the fun?" She asked, of another who had spoken up from behind.

Quote:
Abasi is a brand new stage one horsemen, with a hunter weapon.

toshi
baneful

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:40 pm
"Oh," Xala bit her thumb wistfully, blushing as her skin shifted over her neck, exposing a hint of collarbone. She sighed in response to Liang and Abasi. "I hope so. They have so many organs, humans. Oodles. Here, it's a puff of fear and it's all over, but with them, it all gets drawn out, you really get to see what they're like, all their most personal secrets."

Having one of her own would be simply the best.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:54 pm
Laran was there this whole time. She'd just been too busy watching the fight. Or trying to watch the fight, there were a lot (too many!) of Horsemen who were quite a bit (more like a LOT) taller than her. She would have put her wings to good use but there just wasn't enough room to get a good amount of lift, let alone maneuverability.

"Hey, you look strong. Lemme climb onto your shoulders!" she sweetly demanded of the horseman nearest her. Admittedly it may have come out muffled thanks to the feline mask she wore and the War Horseman wouldn't have been surprised if she wasn't heard at all. By the time she decided to make a second attempt at her request (demand), the fight was over.

She had something new to focus on though, "Oooooh hunters of our very own?" She grinned from behind the mask. "Faaaancy~"

Quote:
Laran is a Y1 War pony with a hunter weapon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:13 pm
The Tower had changed.

It was an unsettling, niggling annoyance forever present at the back of Shaheen's mind. The Tower had changed, and though she was trying very hard to be okay with it, after everything that had happened, it just disgusted her instead. It was too human, too modern, too...ugh.

Luckily for her, she had her own lair to slip away to whenever she felt like. In fact, she really didn't need to be here at all.

So why was she? That was good question.

She didn't actually have a good answer, and that just rankled on her nerves even more.

Golden eyes skimmed across the gathered crowd, finding those she'd allied herself with over the years, and others who she cared little for, while still more, so many more, that she did not even recognize. Had she become so out of touch, while lost in her own selfish ways, her vies for power, and her ever present desires for more?. Her gaze stopped, honing in on Hunter-killer, some self-proclaimed leader, just another for her to crush beneath her heel in her rise towards her ultimate goal.

Shik was with her. He always was. She turned her head towards him, gave him a pointed look, before moving through the crowds towards the humans, who it seemed would soon be ushered away by the one from famine.

She made her way, of course, towards Hunter and the other that stood with him, her movements, the way she held herself, full as always with sharp aggression and pride. The insanity that marred her face and body was no longer considered a weakness to her, just another challenge that she had overcome, just another badge of her own superiority over everyone here.

She could think that because Medea had already left. She didn't count.

"Humans." She spat the word, her lip rising in a snarl. "Pathetic. They are but sheep, soft and easily herded. What of the actual hunters? Give me one of them over a hundred of these." She gestured towards the humans.

"Considering the name you've given yourself, I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed, Killer."

Quote:
Shaheen Stage 2 s**t disturber

zoobey
baneful
interruptin sorry
medigel
hey bring shik to the party

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 pm
Hunter had leaned over, in the middle of explaining to his accomplice about how you could measure the fat in a Human with just a regular spear when Shaheen showed up.

He just folded his arms, all impressive five feet two of him, not including wingspan, and tilted his head to one side. "Hunter, actually, if you want to shorten it. But you may call me Killer." He winked. Then realized winking was done with one eye, and then tried again, in a very exaggerated manner.

Just to make sure she got the point, he stood a little taller and jangled all his bones, pelts, feathers, and managed to probably poke Shiv a few times with his impressive peacocking. He probably stood up to Shaheen's shoulders.

Baneful

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:31 pm
Next to Shaheen's clicking heels were the tap tap taps of Shik's clawed feet as he strode in, wings tucked, arms folded, and yawned. It had been a good nap, new Tower or not. The floors were the same, though admittedly with new technology and residents he didn't remember seeing before. It still didn't compare to their Amazon base, however, and so he simply shrugged at the changes and moved on. It wasn't as if they were hunters anymore--now that had been much more annoying to deal with.

"Someone is compensating," he whispered to his mate as he saw an unfamiliar war horsewoman decked in bones and pelts. While it was common of the Clan to wear their pride, Shik was a simple creature. The arrogance of it made him grin in the stranger's direction nevertheless.

"Hunter," Shik said after Shaheen had finished, a little more warmly than her (perhaps not in spite of, but rather because of the display Hunter had just enacted), "brother, you cannot expect us to be saddled with just a human. Those aren't worth a token a piece. Tell me you have something more exciting than that."

Quote:
Shik except pretend it's y2 art that i totally posted for and not at all have neglected for literal years....

xSeussi

xBaneful

xZoobey

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Shiv flitted her gaze across Shaheen, lingering with a judging quirk of the brow on the insanity marks.

"Why don't you go get some?" she said with a little upward twist of her lips. "Rather than just talking about it, because I don't actually uh... see any here. Either way they'd be a waste of time, they don't call him Hunter-Killer for nothing you know. Maybe there aren't any here today because he already killed them all before you got here without even trying, you ever think that?"

Shiv didn't even seem fussed at all by Hunter's preening, completely used to his mannerisms in contrast to her own and happier when he was nearby (for whatever mad reason).

"But if you really want to get all conquest and b***h more than you actually achieve then go for it, go bring some back here. Today it's humans, I'll look forward to your hunter buddy system in a week or two when you'll make me eat my words... nnnot."

Rolling her eyes she adjusted her pelts a little. "He's just cooler than you."

Seussi

medigel

Zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:44 pm
A picture of poise, Niylah stood among the crowd of the gathered with her slender frame pulled taunt and tall. Her hands were clasped behind her back with her shoulders squared and her chin held eye. Amber eyes flicked across the crowd and she watched the battle between famine and war with mild interest.

It was difficult to tell if she had feelings one way or another about what they did with the captive, her fair features kept to a stoic expression with her hair swept up and held in place by an ornately decorated hair pin.

In the end, Niylah lingered because they were not allowed onto the elevators and perhaps because there was mild interest in seeing what this Hunter-Killer hoped to accomplish with his bravado.

Quote:
Niylah is a conquest horseman who has semi-recently returned

Nuxaz

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:55 pm
Shaheen was bristling, but was doing a hell of a good job of not letting it show, years of learning to meditate and keep her emotions under control coming to good use right at that moment. As Hunter put on his little display, she slowly crossed her arms over her (ample) chest, looking down at him with a look that was nothing short of impassive and unimpressed, unsure of whether he was trying to goad her into a fight, or court her.

It might have even been a healthy dose of both.

However, she was keenly uninterested in either, at the moment, and simply let out a sigh through her nose, turning towards Shiv next with a withering stare.

"The fact that you clearly have no idea who I am or what I have done aside." And no, she would not be explaining that to this welp at this time, "You seem to have missed my point entirely, which is what we should be doing, as a whole, together, for whatever ridiculous team-building exercise I'm sure Hunter has in store for us."

A smirk alighted her lips than, and a short laugh escaped her. "Trust me, child. I have achieved far more than you could ever hope to."

That cooler than you comment went completely ignored. It was a ludicrous statement to make.

zoobey
medigel
baneful

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Shiv's ego was pretty impervious to being called a child. She had a tendency to simply disregard things which simply weren't true, her own ego enough to sustain itself without launching any sort of defence. There was simply no one better than Hunter and her and that was that really.

"Uh I know who you are I just don't care." she said. "Unless your name is Hunter-Killer I just don't think you are interesting. But at least you are part of team war, you could be famine or something and then you'd veer from being boring to actually sucking."

"Also I don't think we care much what you think we should be doing, there's just what we are doing and you can take that or leave it." she shrugged. "But you don't look like a coward. Probably."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:44 pm
Hunter had been right on the cusp of yelling "FAKE FACTS" at the top of his lungs when he noticed a horseman trying to escape into the elevator and spent a fair amount of time giving them what he thought was an aggressive predatory stare of an apex predator.

"Competition," he finally added, to the tail end of Shiv's rightful comments. "It's a competition, which I will win. Of course, you are willing to try, but I'll still win. The only team is me, and there is no I in me."

Sure, sometimes others were involved, and they were great, but not as great as him.

Seussi

Medigel

Baneful

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out