Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
What is that one gaia item Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little dingus

Animal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:26 am
im in that horrible in-between where i dont have a new dream avi or any quests going on, so im just collecting recolors! i really like this item though
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:29 am
mama melon
im in that horrible in-between where i dont have a new dream avi or any quests going on, so im just collecting recolors! i really like this item though
User Image

Nice. Charmingly expensive.
I decided to make myself a dream avatar for Halloween that was way out of my financial reach and that I couldn't possibly afford in time for actual Halloween.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

little dingus

Animal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:31 am
Funkyblueeyes
mama melon
User Image

I decided to make myself a dream avatar for Halloween that was way out of my financial reach and that I couldn't possibly afford in time for actual Halloween.

i do that all the time crying im also too attached to all my items to sell them so im my wishlist has been piling up with items i cant afford..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:32 am
mama melon
Funkyblueeyes
mama melon
User Image

i do that all the time crying im also too attached to all my items to sell them so im my wishlist has been piling up with items i cant afford..

We're inventory twins.

I want to just have one of everything. I probably use like 2% of my inventory but what if I need those other things someday?!?!

(My irl closet has a similar issue...)  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm
The Devil’s tail I almost had one but my friend got hacked and I sent the gold I had.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:40 pm
Kasumi6789
The Devil’s tail I almost had one but my friend got hacked and I sent the gold I had.

Oh dang! It's expensive enough to be a hard one to get but seems... Not entirely unreachable. I've been slowly selling off my inventory in the hopes of grabbing up some old-school expensive items razz  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:27 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Kasumi6789

Oh dang! It's expensive enough to be a one to get but seems... Not entirely unreachable. I've been slowly selling off my inventory in the hopes of grabbing up some old-school expensive items razz
Back then it was under a million gold and Tigerangel and Stardragon my main account had enough for two but I gave all I had so she would be able to get her items back or similar items to replace them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:28 am
Kasumi6789
Funkyblueeyes
Kasumi6789

Oh dang! It's expensive enough to be a one to get but seems... Not entirely unreachable. I've been slowly selling off my inventory in the hopes of grabbing up some old-school expensive items razz
Back then it was under a million gold and Tigerangel and Stardragon my main account had enough for two but I gave all I had so she would be able to get her items back or similar items to replace them.

Aw well that was good of you. It went to a worthy cause!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Kasumi6789

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:43 am
Thank you.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2