Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[August RP Raffle] A Sky Full of Stars - Winners rolled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 pm
There are billions and billions of stars!

Username: Rein_Carnation
Who are you entering with? Cassipeia (Lyra is usually with her)
Link to the RP you're using: N/a
Prompt response: Moving softly under the moonlight the unicorn mare gazed upward the stars smiling back. She believed they were as she were a single entity that glowed in harmony. Nodding her head she moved clockwise as her long mane swept around her. Laughter was contagious as the fireflies glimmered around her a voice brimming within. As if on cue her horn flickered that glowed softly as an ember radiating like a beacon to the sky. Now her laughter filled the night as her companion ran up toward her side, "Aren't they beautiful Lyra? The fireflies, the stars. Look at them they're just like me glowing endlessly". Laughter filled her knowing deep within she may of been born of the stars but she also could openly walk upon the ground and still shine bright.

Her companion smiled at her eyes glimmering from the horn's essence, "But of course you are a star Cassi. It's only right that you can shine so bright. Makes me feel warm in your presence". Stretching she sat upward looking high above, "I bet you were up there a long time ago just waiting to fall to the ground. Cassi the falling star!"

Smiling at her companion Cassi danced under the stars musing as the light flickered both from her horn and her heart, "I am a falling star Lyra! See how I glow!" She was enlightened dancing beneath the stars giving her happiness proud of what really was born to be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Username: Fea Line
Who are you entering with? Caelius Skye
Link to the RP you're using: n/a
Prompt response: Caelius turned his white gaze towards the night sky, letting the breeze gently ruffle his mane and feathers. A half smile played about his features for a moment before fading. His head tilted to the side momentarily as thoughts continued to plague his mind. Was it true? The stories and whispers he heard during his time spent wandering. Could they really lead him to something he sought most?

Shaking his head, Caelius let it dip for a moment as he attempted to gather his bearings. He wasn't certain anymore how long he had been traveling in search of her, his mother. He wasn't even really sure why anymore but he kept up hope. "Can you lead me to her?" he asked softly, white gaze eyeing the sparkling speckles above him once more. "A small sign to point me in the right direction." he said again before he noticed something.

It was faint but... it was there. A star now shining just a tiny bit brighter than the others. A grin now formed its way over his muzzle again and he found he couldn't help it. "Thank you." he whispered, tucking his wings back against his chest as he turned now towards his new destination, waiting to see where his hooves would take him.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Username: Summer Raaven
Who are you entering with? Blessita
Prompt response:
A once gallantly adventurous and carefree spirit, her stories seemed different now. Less of the willfully go-where-the-wind-takes-me, and more of a wandering, lost soul -- she knew it was wrong, she knew it was not who she was anymore, as well, but she knew it was wrong. Her spirit had once been full of life, full of romance and epic travels across vast unexplored lands, and now....she aimlessly set off into the sunset, day by day, night by night, wondering and waiting for something to happen. She felt useless, and hopelessly and utterly lost. Literally, perhaps, figuratively, of course. Her life had been turned upside down, and there was no hope in fixing it, so all she could do was wander her life away. One thing that didn't change between when it happened, and now, was her constant need to be moving. Before Giorgia was born, before Umo left her to go on his own adventure, the pair of them had made it a habit to visit all walks of life -- from the snowy mountains to the ocean shore, from the populated human villages, to the wide-open grassy plains, they had met all forms of life and creatures alike. She was happiest when she was moving, and she was happiest when she was learning. Umo had always said he admired the fact that she never stopped wanting to travel and learn and love, but now....that was all gone. Her desire to travel....gone. Her desire to learn....gone. And love? Who could ever love a broken mare...

It was night when she walked now, and she looked up at the stars, as if in a daze. Once a beautiful map to the great beyond instead served as a reminder that her heart now lived up there, watching over her as she wasted her life away. The stars used to mean something to her, something of a story that spanned back for generations, and she always followed them wherever they lead her but now, now....now Umo was up there, and she down here. Now she was nothing, and he was probably disappointed that she lost her spirit and her will to move on. She found it hard to pity herself, she found it hard to want to change, so instead she huffed at the night sky and continued on her journey. Eventually perhaps she'd find herself again, perhaps her life would one day having meaning, but for now it was nothing but an endless expansive walk from one past of rest to the next. She cared not to stop and smell the roses, or see the sights. She cared not to learn from the natives of each parts of the lands. It was just...there. She was just there. Maybe one day adventure would mean something again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Username: Kyaishi
Who are you entering with? Wythe
Link to the RP you're using: Kindred, about a mare that gets lost and winds up in the forest of a hermit who doesn't know how to socialize.

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Username: loltergeist
Who are you entering with? Astraeus
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: "Stars run in my family," he said, with a proud smile as his feathers ruffled. "I count and map the stars - name the constellations and watch how they shift. And now my daughter uses the stars to see. I taught her everything she knows."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:21 am

Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Who are you entering with? Sae-Yae
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: Stars were the only light in her life these days. The temptation to remain hidden in the dark, damp forest that surrounded her was great. She had nothing anymore. Her family was torn apart. The forest was her home now. She was content to rot here. But sometimes she shrinks down and flies up and up to the very tips of the trees. The stars are bright, and in the stars she sees her family. She feels hope. Some time later, she drifts back down to the forest floor and waits for that hope to dwindle once again.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:30 am

Username: Kara Asumie
Who are you entering with? Nova's Trance
Prompt response: On a starry night Nova's Trance lays in the middle of a meadow. Looking up at the night sky. The beautiful stars brightly shining as he smiles. It was like no matter how far he is from his family they were right there with him. Most of them sported a starry like marking or something close to it. So he loved the stars. They were a big part of him. So he smiles again as his eyes scan the stars in the night sky while in his mind he makes shapes outta them and turn it into a game almost. It was something he did with a filly back when he was a colt. So it is something he has grown to love doing. Just relaxing somewhere and watching the stars. Making shapes and pictures out of them. Sometimes creating a story from what is created within the stars.

There was something about a starry night sky that just brightened his day no matter what had happened when the sun was out to play. The moon and stars took all the bad away so he was grateful to the night for that. Only time the night was a gloom was when the clouds danced over the stars covering their light from being seen. Those nights where annoying and Nova didn't like them at all. Thankfully it was clear skies this night and he could enjoy the sparkling stars in the night's sky to the fullest. Wondering if that filly he use to play with as a colt would be looking at the stars the same moment that he is. Oh that is a wonderful thought and if she was. Then is she thinking about him like he is with her? Is she creating things out of the stars as he is this moment? Oh the questions just didn't stop flowing into his mind.

About the past in which was made in stars. The stars his family sported. The stars in the night sky that calmed him so. It was all thanks to them. He smiles softly to himself as he watches a shooting star fly across the night sky shimmering brightly. "I wish I may I wish I might get the wish that I wish tonight." His words are soft and hard to hear. Thankfully it is only him about so no one else should be able to hear him. The wish he is thinking about is being able to meet the filly that helped with his love of the stars. Maybe it is the stars that will bring the two back together. The only thing he is for sure about it that their love of the stars together will always be something they share between the two even if they don't ever meet each other again.

WC:: 467  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:10 am

Username: Kara Asumie
Who are you entering with? Ren'ai Keri
Prompt response: Ren'ai Keri is trotting about at night as she looks up at the stars as she smiles. "Oh what a beautiful night sky. So shimmery and sparkly like fireflies in the sky." She heads to a lake that she loves to visit. Looking at the water as the stars and moon seem to dance on the surface of the water as if magic. Oh wow it was so pretty to look at that she almost forgot what it was that she was doing. Shaking her head as she looks about. Hmm there was something called a moon flower that only blooms in the light of the moon and it was rumored to be around this area. So that is why Ren'ai was in this area and away from her mate. It was her mate that had told her about this flower. But he was too tired to go with her. As a story teller he travels for days on end at times before returning to her with wondrous stories from afar. So it isn't that she is upset that he can't be too unhappy about him sleeping and not joining her.

Although some of his stories are tall tales full of wonders and magic that is all made up. But there are other stories that are based on the truth. Ren'ai didn't have time to ask if the moon flower was real or not. So she is just going to allow the stars and moon to guide her to where the story she was told said that the moon flower can be found. This was like a mini adventure that she is so excite about taking as she prances about now along side of the lake watches the moon and stars shimmer off the surface. Thinking to herself that it is said that this flower grows on the sides of cliffs. Hmm that might be a problem. She don't know of many cliffs in the area. So maybe this story is one based on magic and made up. But she will check those cliffs that she knows about. There was one just a few gallops ahead of where she is now. So she turns her prance into a gallop as she picks up the pace to get there sooner. Once there she looks up and it is hard to see if there were any flowers growing on the side so she goes around. Then looking upwards there is a path. So she starts up that path. Stepping with clear as she gets to the top after what seemed to take forever. Then at the top she lays down. Well most like flops down as her eyes scan the side of the cliff and to her amazement there is a pretty pure white lily like flower blooming in the moonlight.

WC:: 469  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Username: Revolutionary Roniel
Who are you entering with? Fearful Symmetry
Link to the RP you're using: Here. Fearful Symmetry is out practicing his lines in the dead of night when he runs into a monster. Gasp! But is the monster really as scary as he thinks?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 am

Username: Pandora Talie
Who are you entering with? Eluna
Prompt response: It’s a pleasantly cool summer night. Countless brilliant stars peek through a break in the cloud-cover. A purple mare kills time with her adult child.

“It was a night just like this…” The mare starts, only to stop mid thought. Silence hangs as the mare stares off into the sky, oblivious.

“What night was that, mom?” The fabulous stallion asks. In spite of frequently clashing with his father, Luthien has always been close with his mother.

Eluna cocks her head, “What what night?” She replies with another question, obviously obfuscated. It's easy to see why many strangers assume Eluna to be an imbecile.

“What night was the night that was just like this?” Luthein asks patiently.

“Oh! That was the night I met your father!” His mother chortles as though he had just said the silliest thing ever.

The stallion shakes his head, “Umm… I thought you met dad during the day? Didn’t he crash land into the pond you were sunbathing by?”

“Oh yes that happened but it was when I ‘met met’ your father” She gives him a sly grin and winks.

“And I’m out. You sooOooo just ruined star gazing for me...” With a look of mild disgust the stallion walks away.

“Kids.” Eluna smiles returning her gaze skyward. The clouds have finally cleared, revealing the full brilliance of the starlit heavens.

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:19 am

Username: DarkenWoodWolf
Who are you entering with? Vasire
Prompt response: Vasire smiled at her, laying down, as confident as anyone at his approach. Well, it wasn't like she had anything worry about from him. Honestly, he had more to worry about from her over-protective father, but it was worth it, of course. Any day, or night, at her side was worth any hassle of her family. "I think I have a better view." He rumbled, amused, at her. "And what if I don't want to show you the way home? Maybe we should make our own home, sometime soon, my wayward storm? Someplace where we could really watch the stars, hmm?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Username: Faithofthefallen
Who are you entering with? Coquette Sinclair
Link to the RP you're using: NA
Prompt response:

Coquette's long mane whipped and whirled around her like a cyclone as she stood, gazing up at the stars from the top of her mountain home. Torn from its trappings by the brewing storms. Her family enjoyed the tale of how she and her sisters, Colette, and Cosette, had been found as baskets, gifts from the Wishing star that was said to be readying to make another pass over Kawani sometime soon.

Coquette wondered what it would be like to see that star, wondered if she would feel a pull of kinship or some sense of understanding of what had happened to give her and her siblings that spark of life. Her family had never treated her any differently for all their origin was somewhat shrouded in mystery, the blood that flowed in her veins was still the same as theirs, even if her body hadn't been conceived and formed in the traditional way. The Sinclair herd was full of aberrations from the norm, foals from their family were frequently twisted and shaped by the spirits. Her own foals had been touched in the womb by something incomprehensible, she had never noticed, there had never been a twist or a pull as whatever strange awarenesses that were out there influenced the lives she had carried.

Coquette shook her head, her musings were running deep this evening, as she peered up at the stars, she wondered if something out there was peering back, if it understood her confusion, if she would ever find the answers she sought. A shiver ran down her spine, she cast one last glance up at the stars sparkling above in the slowly lightning sky overhead and offered them a sleepy smile, "Sweet dreams" the mare whispered as she turned to trot back down the path towards the warm bed waiting for her below.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 am

Username: o-Elixir-o
Who are you entering with? Andromeda
Link to the RP you're using: N.A
Prompt response:

Andromeda looked up at the stars as she lay awake. She side glanced Blue, her adopted alligator mom who was sleeping soundly. When she was but a foal, Blue would tell her that the stars were her parents and they guided Blue to her one fateful night. She gave a light smile as she watch them twinkle on the vast sky "Good night, mom and dad." she would whisper before drifting to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Username: mistalina13
Who are you entering with? Duana Dhin
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: For the moment she was lost, but the stars had never steered her wrong before. There had to be a reason she was here, though perhaps she did not see it just yet. So she would keep on looking until she was able to find it. Mercifully the sky was clear for the moment but it would not take much more encouragement from the winds for the storm clouds filled with rain to return. She could smell it in the air and little beads of water still clung to the plants around her. She was still damp too from head to hoof after having been caught out in the open when the last shower began. She tilted her head up toward the sky and asked again as she had ever night these last few months. "Tell me stars, which way should I head next?"

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Username: Malikztiah Ankhwave.
Who are you entering with? Echo
Link to the RP you're using: NA
Prompt response: He likes to think that if the stars gave any sound, that they would be similar to his beloved chime. Or a chorus of bells. Echo imagines, some nights, that he can hear them ringing along with his chime, when a breeze catches. It's a pleasant thought, and how could anyone possibly be lonely when they have a chorus of bells ringing around them?

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff