Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Fashion du Jour Clothing Strip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Letting out a sigh, Yen shrugged off the two girls words, not that they could see her do so. Looking down at what was in her hands, she began to think. So what if I have smaller boobs... I mean... Lucius likes them...and they go good with my waist... F**k it I'm going to get something nice for him! With a new determined look in her eyes, Yen stood and walked around the store grabbing anything lacy, black, and sexy.

Upon walking around the store, Yen came across a "bridal" look. Pure white and baby blue colors filled the walls. Biting her lip gently, Yen took a few cute things off the wall. Maybe Ashe can help me.. Walking over to the dressing rooms, Yen knocked lightly to get the girls attention. H-hey Ashe, what is Lucius's favorite color? D-do you think I can wear white on my wedding night? Being as how she was pregnant and all.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 am

Ashe felt Morgan getting closer and closer as she asked the hooks worked on a bra. Ashe took the bra and once Morgan had her assets showing, Ashe pondered. Hearing Yen, Ashe responded "Black, White, or the color of your eyes. Cant go wrong with that....now you Morgan. This is how you put this contraption on." Reaching around Morgan and bringing the back of the bra to the front, Ashe showed her how to hook the two ends together. Ashe didnt try to move away in fact she tried to see if Morgan would blush. Ashe caught on to the little game at hand and enjoyed the challenge. Spinning the bra around so that the front was in front, Ashe lifted the bra and gave tips and tricks to putting on the blasted things. Body wraps were so much easier.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to Shop and relax|
∑ Items →→| 2 Combat Knives, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Putting on a bra wasn't as hard as it had initially looked. Not that it had been the reason she got Ashe to come inside the dresser with however. Yet even when being in close proximity with the other there wasn't even a red hue in her cheeks. Or maybe woman just weren't her cup of tea even so Morgan was to take it up a few notches. "It's...not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be" Rising her arms over her head and doing a few stretches trying to see how it would affect her movement. When she started to jump and down her breast would jiggle with each hop, getting closer to Ashe with every hop until her body was pressed up against hers. "Oops...my mistake." Morgan would say with a blush on her cheeks. It was no mistake at this point she was getting a little more drastic in her attempts to embarrass Ashe. Other than the initial comments about her size there had been no passing glances at her. There was going to be other chances to get Ashe to blush, they had left Yennefer waiting outside for quite a while already. Removing the bra Morgan would go up to Ashe and give her a firm hug. "Thank you so much for helping" Holding her in the hug for a few seconds before letting go and putting her shirt back on. Leaving the dressing room Morgan would gather a few more undergarments before heading to the cashier. "Yenny~ I'm all done getting my clothes" Waving her over so she could pay. Wondering if there was something that could be done about getting her upset before. It didn't seem right to leave things like that.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegant Thoughts
LocationFashion de Jour Clothing Strip
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingMischevious
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:36 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Stables l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Something to match the color of my eyes..? Yen couldn't help but blush a little. She had forgotten that Lucius did now like the color violet... looking around, Yen tried to look for something that matched her eyes, but was off put by someone calling her name. Turning around, she saw Morgan calling for her, ready for Yen to pay. But I haven't even... She hadn't even had the chance to try on anything. Letting out a disappointed sigh, Yen put the bras she was holding back on the racks and forced a smile as she walked over to the cashier. Taking out her wallet, Yen paid for the lingerie that Morgan had chosen. Once she had finished, she turned to see if Ashe was finished also.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:26 pm

After having some really boobs pressed up against her, Ashe finally caved a little. A ever so slight blush formed on her cheeks and was followed by a sly grin. "Oh my, Come here often?" Ashe said with a sly tone in her voice. After Morgan hugged her for helping with the bra project, Ashe nodded with a smile. "You're welcome~" The blush faded when Morgan called for Yen. Feeling that her work was done, Ashe walked out of the dressing room and walked over to Yen. Ashe had watched her pay for Morgans things and decided to play the same game on everyone else. Finding a "special" pair of panties and bra to match. Waving to Yen to follow her, Ashe had gone into a group racks full of clothing and disappeared. Waiting for Yennefer to enter Ashe's "Hunting Ground"....She would wait patiently. "Hey Yen I need help with something..."

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Yen was ready to move onto the next shop. Sh couldn't quiet understand why Morgan was acting Ike she was, maybe it was because she was once a he, and he doesn't know how to be a lady? Whatever the case was, if it continued then Yen would be left with nothing fro their girls day. Yen turned her attention to Ashe, who was motioning for Yen to follow her. Arching her brow, Yen bowed to the cashier once more and followed Ashe to.... clothes? She watched the girl disappeared into the rack of clothes, which got Yen to giggle. Oh? Is that so? Yen whispered as she followed Ashe into her "Den".

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Ashe waited for the perfect time to strike! Like a wolf hunting its prey, Ashe stalked Yen out of sight. The wolf came up behind Yen with a toothy grin. Slipping her hand underneath Yen's, Ashe had Yen right where she wanted. Holding up a pair of violet lacy panties with a large heart shape opening on the butt...okay it could barely be called underwear but it was funny to Ashe. Holding the Panties in front of Yen, Ashe leaned her head next to Yen ear. "Swiggity Swooty, Lucius' wants the booty~" Ashe was having the hardest time trying not to laugh. Small snickers escaped her mouth as the wolf tried not to burst into laughter. "So, how about it?~ Yar har me matey...the booootty."

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 pm

She felt Ashe lock her arms with Yen's, and the sorceress quickly turned her attention to her friend. There, in Ashe's hands, were a very revealing pair of violet panties, if you could even call them that since the backs were practically missing. Yen could feel her face get hot, but her eyes lit up with happiness. Ashe was looking out for her! Ashe they are perfect! Lucius will love them!!! W-wait... d-do you think with the baby... he will still like them...? Yen worried a little as she looked down at her belly. T-to be honest... I-I just want him to touch me again...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:10 am

Yennefer turned to face Ashe but the reaction the wolf got was completely the opposite that she was expecting and hoping for. Not flinching or hesitating, there was still time to recover from this failure! Wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her close then turned so that they were both facing the same direction. The free hand that still held the panties and bra, slowly moved out from right to left and as she did, "Just imagine the look on his face when he sees this...on you~ Not just the panties...no. They have to be on you. Oh he will touch you alright." Ashe said with a sly tone and she moved her hand down and slapped/squeezed Yen's butt and place the violet lace combo on Yens hands. The guard had a very wide toothy grin as she hopped and skipped towards the check out

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:58 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Mall l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

Yen smiled as Ashe wrapped her arm around her shoulders, but she had no idea what was happening next. Ashe's words made her blush, and when the woman squeezed and slapped her a**, Yen could feel her face turn an even brighter red. In fact, a very small moan could be faintly heard coming from Yen's lips, in which she quickly covered her mouth. Watching her friend skip away, the sorceress clung to the pair of panties with a smile. Thank you Ashe... she whispered as she followed to pay for her items.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

OOC---> I just realized that I had her at the stables the whole time neutral

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:45 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Success! Looked like all that was needed to get a reaction. If that hadn't work then her next actions would have to be written in a different website. "Not often...but that can be changed if you are here often cutie" Quickly stealing a kiss from the werewolf's lips before she headed off to get her clothes paid for.

Tapping her foot on the ground while waiting for Yennefer to pay for the clothes. When the magician finally paid for her clothes Morgan would repay her with a smile. "Thanks Yennefer...I'll pay you back whenever I get some money" Walking up and giving her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. Tilting her head to the side before heading towards the exit and waiting outside. Crossing her arms and looking up at the sky, "What did I do?" It was subtle but there was definitely a change of the way Yennefer looked at her, they hadn't known each other for long. Yet the magician looked tired of her. Shrugging it off Morgan would check the checkout counter to see if the others were leaving. As every minute passed by Morgan would tap her hand against the wall faster only stopping when they were checking out some clothes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegant Thoughts
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingMischievous
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Ashe didnt end up getting anything from the shop, instead she helped others get items. Ashe had her body wraps and it would be like unwrapping a candy bar~ Going to Morgan, "Oh you're fine Missy, Come on Yen lets hit the next Store!" Ashe was now hanging just outside the shop and ready to hit the mall once again. She was happy that she found something that yen liked. Of course it wasnt fully part of her plan, it was great thing that ended from it.

∑Location →→|The Mall|
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:28 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Mall l Company ➤: Morgan & Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card & Perfume Bottle

After paying for the lingerie, Yen walked out and met up with the two women who were now waiting for her. Looking at both Ashe and Morgan, she smiled and looked at a few of the other stores. Where to now? I know Ashe still needs something cute for her man, and Morgan still needs clothes for...well, everything. Looking at the shops, Yen smiled when her eyes landed on a cute clothing shop for all different types of women. Lets go there!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Looked like Ashe had heard her thoughts that Morgan had said out loud. "I hope so" Would this have a negative impact on her life, not really but the longer they liked her the longer she could be around them. Had she come out with the intention to hurt the feelings of Yennefer, no. Still there seemed to be a difference of perspectives that caused a certain misunderstanding between them. "Yenny...if I said something to hurt you. I'm sorry about it" Morgan didn't have any idea what it was that had hurt the sorceress' feelings but apologizing was the best thing she could. So they could just focus on shopping! When they found a store Morgan followed right behind the two hopping they would have clothing of her size. The last store they were in had more clothing for smaller sizes than her own.

All My Elegant Thoughts
CompanyYennefer, Ashelia
FeelingMischievous
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Expecting to hear the other two agree to the next place, instead Yennefer got an apology from one of them. Yen turned to Morgan and tilted her head slightly. Hm? What was Morgan apologizing for? Perhaps it was for earlier? Oh don't worry about it! I... I kinda thought that some of your actions were a little...insensitive... but your still learning about your new body so don't stress it! That and with this pregnancy thing my hormones are all out of whack... so please don't worry~ Yen gave Morgan a small little giggle reached out to take Morgan's hand. B-besides, I...never really had friends like this... so I guess I'm learning things myself... With her cheeks turning a slight pink the sorceress averted her eyes from the tall woman. Being a hormonal girl was a struggle.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items