Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 am
I wear my long black dress and a veil of disaster,
Flowers in my hair, crowned forever after...
We shall be through in you.
The day has come to an end;
Page and waves of time-
The ocean has come to meet you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SIXTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Being a fairly dramatic person herself, Tiernan was pleased as punch that finally, Hogwarts once more had a drama club. She might not have been the best singer (she could carry a tune, but she knew she wasn't exactly musical level), but she could act. Besides, she suspected the entire thing would crash and burn, given the fact that there was such a wide array of ages and personalities, but at least she would be along for the merry, catastrophic ride. She greeted her boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek- he looked positively giddy- and filled out a form with a flourish, cooing over the idea of Little Shop of Horrors as their performance.

Tiernan Yaxley - Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth
Play Suggestion: Chicago, Mary Poppins, Jekyll & Hyde
Relevant Skills: I'm good with charms and I think I'd do well in costumes. If it's a play, I can act.

OOC:
Username

Waiting on the shore,
Restless tide will come and take you...
We shall be final in you.
The day has come to an end;
Like rivers they feed all the rain drops and spring...
And nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:12 pm
I cannot be happy cause I can't make up my mind;
All the feelings that I wanna feel are takin' up my time.
As I sit and wonder about is this all there is?
There's gotta be some more to life that I don't wanna miss-
Dreamin' helps us find the things that we might not have found...
But we're chasing them while we're still lyin' face down on the ground.

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fourth year │ halfblood

Treva sauntered into the room. Sure, she couldn't sing for s**t, but she could sure as hell act, and she could literally be any character. Of course, she'd only participate on stage if she actually liked the production, but whatever. Makeup was calling her name as well. Good thing she wasn't crushing on Rory anymore, who she was pretty sure was hella gay anyways. She would have tried to drag Garnet with her, but she doubted this was his thing. She'd just make him come see the show, eventually. The fourth year swiped a form to fill out, surveying the others present. Overwhelmingly female, as she'd predicted. Maybe she should make Mad join. Might be a good outlet.

Treva Warlow - Slytherin
Year: Fourth
Play Suggestion: Dr. Faustus, Footloose, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead,
Relevant Skills: II'm good with makeup. I can act, if I actually like the play.

OOC:
Username

I cannot remember when I started to avoid,
Everything and everyone just to keep up my poise!
What is this, I can't miss, this isn't mine-
All the things we're doing just to make up for lost time;
All the things we want in life are things we never need;
But we cannot stop these thoughts so we keep tearing at the seams.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:03 pm
                                            「 Year 2038 」
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype.
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!

·♦· Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorReserve Seeker )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was pretty sure this was her calling, because it gives her an excuse to go creative and do make-up on people. Though, pappa didn't allow her to use make-up yet on her face until she was about... fifteen? Also, she knew that he was a metamorphagus and could have simply use magic for make-up but he insisted to do it manually because "make-up is like painting, so it would be a waste for the artist's skill if I simply rely on magic for cosmetics". Though she was confident that he could teach her some tricks as long as it was on someone else's face, for now. After writing the application, she found both of her bestfriends being here: Laili and Elvira. She decided to go for Elvira, then get her to met with Laili so that she can hangout with two friends at the same time! "Aha! I knew i' you could be here, looks like the Hamlet sweater I gave you was worth it, af'er all." She smirked good-naturedly and added, "I can do some cosmetics here, assuming pappa and my aunt can teach me a few tricks- they're great at those stuff. Oh, and... have you met my friend Laili yet? She's a Hufflepuff in your year bu' I think you already now that." Granted, Drew was certain that Elvira was a friendly type, albeit the type to be mature beyond her years. Maybe that's why they bond, since their into literature and well... their dads were dating. Obviously....

Drew-Jenna Eide - Gryffindor
                                            Year: Two
                                            Play Suggestion: Wicked, Romeo and Juliet (but we can make it as a twist?)
                                            Relevant Skills: I can do art, I can sing, and I can try to learn make-up soon

« with [Elvira] at [Drama Club] »

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end,
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change.
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 am
Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall-
We follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.
You can't fix your broken promise...
Our ties have come undone.
I will not be used to be battered and abused;
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses.

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ third year │ gryffindor

Myron had always enjoyed seeing plays; his mam said it made sense, that it was the snooty Hargrave part of him that made him such a little theater critic. She was teasing (mostly), he thought, and either way, it wasn't like he planned on auditioning for the lead in a musical. He wasn't a very good singer. But he did think he could probably act, a bit, and so he stood somewhat awkwardly in the meeting, after filling out a form.

Myron Hargrave - Gryffindor
Year: Fourth
Play Suggestion: The Crucible, Julius Caesar, Clue
Relevant Skills: Sets or acting

OOC:
Username

Your lies fool no one, your magic white rabbit;
Your white room straitjacket-
We're falling and we're losing control...
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road.
You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
I won't be pushed aside, I will be heard.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDrama Club Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxClub Members
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нer dιrтy pawѕ and ғυrry coaт, ѕнe ran down тнe ғoreѕт ѕlopexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe ғoreѕт oғ тalĸιng тreeѕ - тнey υѕed тo ѕιng aвoυт тнe вιrdѕ and тнe вeeѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнe вeeѕ нad declared a war - тнe ѕĸy waѕn'т вιg enoυgн ғor тнeм allxxxxxx
                                                          тнe вιrdѕ, тнey goт нelp ғroм вelow, ғroм dιrтy pawѕ and тнe creaтυreѕ oғ ѕnowxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceNath was completely thrilled that they were starting a drama club at Hogwarts. When he'd first come to the school, he'd of course looked into the possible existence of such a thing, and been devastated to learn that they were banned. The formation of this new club, then, had come as quite the surprise. He wasn't sure why the ban had been lifted, but he wasn't going to argue with a good thing. He missed working on sets and helping put on shows! And, it was even better, because he'd gotten Theo to agree to come along. According to the posters up on all the bulletin boards, 'all skills were useful', so Nath figured they'd be able to find a way to put some skill of Theo's to good use, even if it wasn't his cooking. Although, stage productions did tend to make you hungry, so he bet they could talk the director or club captain or whatever into letting him be the resident snack king or whatever.

spaceHe took a form from the older girl at the front of the room, filling it out quickly enough and handing it back. Then, he moved out of the way, finding an empty seat and settling into it, smiling eagerly at Theo.
                                                          "This is probably going to be a disaster," he admitted. "I mean, theater productions are breeding grounds for catastrophe, and this being the first year and all, no one'll know what they're doing. Especially if we pick a complicated play. But I've always thought disasters on stage were the best kind." He figured that, they were second years now, so by the time they were, oooh, sixth? the club would more or less have figured out a flow. There'd still be mishaps, of course, and a stream of inexperienced first years would keep things interesting. But, once the kids who were younger now were older, they would've been members for a while (assuming they didn't all abandon ship) and have figured out more or less what they were doing.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕo ғor a wнιle тнιngѕ were cold, тнey were ѕcared down ιn тнeιr нoleѕ
                                                          xxxxxxтнe ғoreѕт тнaт once waѕ green waѕ colored вlacĸ вy тнoѕe ĸιllιng мacнιneѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт ѕнe and нer ғυrry ғrιendѕ тooĸ down тнe qυeen вee and нer мen
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxand тнaт'ѕ нow тнe ѕтory goeѕ - тнe ѕтory oғ тнe вeaѕт wιтн тнoѕe ғoυr dιrтy pawѕ

User Image

Nathaniel Ellerly - Ravenclaw
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Play Suggestion: Cats
                                                          Relevant Skills: Carpentry, set design, set building, basically anything to do with the set. Prop making. Costuming (not clothing - making things like masks or suits)

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:28 pm
I'll take my hope where I can find it;
Seems I find it here in you.
Hang your curtain, get behind it-
I won't even ask for proof.
Go ahead and read my fortune...
Cast your dice, divine my fate.

𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ SECOND YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny entered the room a bit cautiously, glancing over at Celeste. She wasn't necessarily the fondest of loud, obnoxious people, whom she was fairly certain this would be full of. But loud and obnoxious could also be fun, and she did love plays and theater. She might even try out for an actual part,
however small. Something non-singing, hopefully. She wasn't terrible, but she wouldn't pretend to have the best voice, and her dancing was... well, it could be better. Plus, another extracurricular couldn't hurt. She took a form to fill out and stood in a corner, hoping they put on something she was interested in. "I hope we do Shakespeare," she told Celeste with a small smile. "Almost everyone knows him."

Delphinia Meadows - Ravenclaw
Play Suggestion: King Lear, A Winter's Tale, The Twelfth Night
Relevant Skills: I can sew, I'm quite good with charms, and I'd like to help with the script

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Tell me that it's not too late for-
A little second hand faith.
A line upon my palm that I can't just erase...
'Cause I need to believe in a hierarchic grace.
I can do without a book I'll never read;
Second hand faith is all I need.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Drama Club
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Other Members
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Applications
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I don't really know what to do

Elisabet had spent the past few days trying to find a club to join. Without her arm, she couldn't play the one sport this weirdo school had. She didn't like the idea of fencing, given that it seemed rather dangerous. She wasn't very good at music or art, and newspaper just seemed boring. Finally, she'd discovered the opening of a new drama club, and it piqued her interest. She'd set the date, and on opening day, she wandered down to the club. There were a ton of people! She grabbed the paperwork needed, then sat down to write her information down. When she was done, he handed it back over to the club leader, a small grin on her lips.

Elisabet Amsel - Gryffindor
                                                                Year:
                                                                Play Suggestion: Wizard of Oz, maybe?
                                                                Relevant Skills: I'm a decent actress, and I can keep on key in a musical. I also learned how to do set lights at my old primary school.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDrama Club Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFinny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxInterested

тнєяє'ѕ α ¢яєєρу ℓιттℓє нσυѕє ιи α ¢яєєρу ℓιттℓє ρℓα¢єxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу тσωи ιи α ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу ωσяℓ∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу gιяℓ ωιтн нєя ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу fα¢єxxxxxx
                                                          ѕαуιиg fυииу тнιиgѕ уσυ нανє иєνєя нєαя∂xxx

spaceCeleste was pleased that Finny wanted to join the drama club, if only because her presence would hopefully help the Hufflepuff to blend better. She knew she was rather... different, from most people her age, and Finny was a good go-between. She worried sometimes that she was using the other girl, but put those fears aside when she reminded herself that it was natural to want to make friends. And Finny would always be her best friend, regardless of anyone else she might manage to befriend thanks to the Ravenclaw. She was mostly pleased that the revelation of the pending betrothal to her brother hadn't made things overly awkward between them. It would be a lie to say she wasn't happy it was in motion, since she would love to have her friend as a sister-in-law. Her own part in arranging it, of course, had to remain secret, but she didn't see how Finny would ever find out.

spaceShe followed Finny into the classroom, already happy to see the rather large crowd, and of very diverse students at that. Her seventh year prefect seemed to be running the show, so to speak, which was quite fine as far as she was concerned. She didn't know Kiera very well, but she seemed nice enough. Hopefully her experience with being prefect would have prepared her for keeping a club of students under control.

spaceForms filled out and left behind with the seventh year, she settled into the corner with her friend, smiling. She nodded in agreement, chuckling slightly.
                                                          "Even I know his work," she said, "Actually, it's about all I had to put down. Most other plays I know are... a bit older." Ancient, more like. Father didn't allow muggle texts in the home, unless they were past a certain age. Even then, he didn't like having them. Most of the books they did have were by people whose status as non-magical was up for debate. "What did you suggest? I put down Much Ado About Nothing, and Twelfth Night." Celeste always found the plot of Twelfth Night to be rather funny, given her own circumstances. Meanwhile, she found Beatrice from Much Ado to be quite inspirational. She could never be such a woman, of course, but it didn't stop her from admiring her.

xxxтнαт ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу gιяℓ, σн..ѕнє ℓσνєѕ тσ ѕιиg, ѕнє нαѕ α ℓιттℓє gιfт,
                                                          xxxxxxαи αмαzιиg тнιиg - ωιтн нєя ℓιттℓє fυииу єуєѕ σf нαzєℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxωιтн нєя ℓιттℓє fυииу σℓ∂ вℓυє нαт, ѕнє ωιℓℓ gσ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕєт тнє ωσяℓ∂ σи fιяє- иσ σиє єνєя тнσυgнт ѕнє ¢συℓ∂ ∂σ тнαт

User Image

Celeste Kinsley - Hufflepuff
                                                          Play Suggestion: Much Ado About Nothing, Twelfth Night
                                                          Relevant Skills: I believe I would be acceptable at acting, and am a metamorphmagus, which means I can play anyone needed.
                                                          I also have a wealth of knowledge that might prove useful at interesting times.
                                                          Other than that, I sadly haven't much, but I'd like to learn more.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdЅεςσπd Ψελг Hυғғlερυғғ

Theo hadn't much cared about the opening of a new club (given that he wasn't in any of them, thus far). The only reason he'd agreed to come was because Nath had pointed out the troupe would probably need some snacks. With a reluctant sigh and a determined grin, the Hufflepuff agreed to join his friend in the club. The entire day before the grand opening, Theo had spent all his time in the kitchen. He wanted to make things that everyone could enjoy, even if it meant going to bed a bit late. Surely anyone that spotted him in the middle of the night wouldn't scold him, since he was out for a good cause!

Unfortunately, somewhere in the night, the poor boy fell asleep, snoring quietly at the little table in the kitchen. He woke up to a few house elves doting on him and setting a big plate of breakfast before him. Theo ate happily, then gathered up the big box of cookies, and hurried toward the club meeting room. Upon arrival, he spotted Nath filling out paperwork, so he filled out one of his own. Afterward, he sat beside Nath and set the box before them. "It probably will indeed, but with lots of hard work, I'm sure it'll be fine. Plus maybe they'll choose a nice, easy play to ease us all in. And, it's not like we don't have magic in our plays. I betcha no one on Broadway's got that!" He grinned happily, before opening his box to reveal the cookies he'd worked so hard to create. Hopefully everyone liked them. They were sugar cookies, but he didn't want anyone to have an allergy issue! "Have a cookie, Nath! I made 'em myself!" He offered one to the Ravenclaw, bouncing a bit with excitement.

Theodotus Ellis-Hall - Hufflepuff
Play Suggestion: Anything? Maybe something Greek!
Relevant Skills: I'm not very good at play things, but I can make snacks for everyone!

{{OoC: Feel free to have anyone and everyone get cookies!}}
Cara MiaKitty

Lᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Θн, σн, σн Ƭгψ Σvεгψτнιπɢ!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 pm
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ first year

Cady was hyped. A club that until recently had been forbidden? Plays? Musicals? Horrible acting and sub-par singing, with a few notable exceptions and plenty of attention-seeking control freaks? All of this could be expected at a student theater program, and she couldn't be more excited. Her family would hate this, and she could force them to attend, because she'd be in it! She was a triple threat, right? She could dance, sing, and act! Well, mostly dance, but... whatever. It was going to be great. Plus, Elisa was here too! She wormed her way over to her friend, hurriedly filling out a form. "It's packed. Bet 'alf of 'em don't even show up next meetin'."

Cadence Gregory - Gryffindor
Year: First
Play Suggestion: Footloose, The Little Mermaid, The Music Man
Relevant Skills: Triple. Threat. (I sing, I dance, I act, you love me).

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:14 am

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Drama Club
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Applications and Waiting
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I'm glad I know someone here

Elisabet was waiting for the official announcement of the club's opening when someone sidled up next to her. It was Cady! The green-eyed girl grinned at her friend, laughing when she spoke. "I admire the pluck, but I doubt more than like six people are actually here for the acting part. I bet most of 'em are wanting backstage jobs and whatnot. And there's always a few that have such bad stage fright you'd wonder what the hell they're doing in a drama club." She snickered quietly, though she had to agree that there were a ton of people here. Hopefully they'd pick a fun and easy play to do, at least this year. And hopefully it wasn't something utterly stupid or incredibly difficult either. Especially in the first year, the club needed to keep attention and gain members, not overwork them for an underwhelming play.... "I wonder what play we're gonna do?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:44 am
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira was just wondering when order would be called in the meeting when Drew snuck up on her saying she knew she'd be at the club due to her sweater. She rolled her eyes but offset it with a grin as her friend began explaining the niche she would be trying to fit into before randomly asking if she had met a friend of hers since they were both first years. "There's a handful of Hufflepuff first years so, you would have to be a tad more specific." she replied wryly before another girl also randomly appeared which she recognized, albeit because they had the same classes rather than she'd actually tried to communicate.
                                        "Hey Drew! Isn't this soso amazing?! What play did you suggest? I couldn't pick one so I sorta made a mess of my paper before I went with 'Midsummer's Nights Dream'." the blonde told her completely ignoring Elvira which was fine since the girl would've felt offended at the look of surprise on the Ravenclaw's face. It wasn't that she thought Shakespeare was only for the well educated and verbose, 'Taming of the Shrew' seemed more like one of those soap operas that came on the telly. Still though, she had to admit that the Hufflepuff had given a very nice request. "I really like that play, the stage would be flooded with glitter by the end of it." she pointed out not reacting when Laili turned towards her like she was surprised she was there. She was maybe an inch or two shorter, maybe. "That would be amazing! And think of all the gorgeous makeup! And the costumes! Oo, and the set!" the blonde was practically giddy at the idea. So much so that she resisted the idea of telling her that they probably wouldn't be doing the play unless they possibly doubled the amount of members. "Oh! I'm Laili by the way! Or uh, you might probably know that since we did that whole introduction thing for nearly every class a few weeks ago." Laili said with a giggle that actually garnered a smile from the shorter brunette. "Yes, I was just telling Drew that I was sure I'd met you before though I wasn't entirely sure since there seemed to be an explosion of Hufflepuffs from the sorting. And I'm Elvira, nice to meet you officially I guess?" she added awkwardly but was mollified by the other girl's laughter.

Julian Galaksylph

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:59 am
                                            「 Year 2038 」
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype.
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!

·♦· Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorReserve Seeker )

Drew was honestly surprised that Elvira didn't recognize Laili, for someone who was kind of analytical Drew found it weird. It was very hard not to recognize Laili, since she stood out of the crowd so much with her super-hyper personality. "I find it hard to believe that you didn't know her, Drew told her with a confused look, "Blonde one? Bouncing ball of energy? Ringin' any bells?"

Speak of the devil and she shall appear, for Laili has come to their presence which made Drew smile. The Gryffindor was however feeling bad for Vira because she realized that Laili completely ignored Elvira's presence for a moment. She chuckled at Laili's suggest of the play, since she did in fact heard about that play. Then again, Drew kind of likes some of Shakespeare's stories. She nodded with a smile when Elvira wasn't bother and approved of Laili's request before it's her turn to speak, "Midsummer's dream is beautifully ridiculous that it's hilarious, and I love that. I choose Romeo and Juliet, I mean sure it's kind of tragic and a 'cliche love story' but... I just happened to have a different interpretation of it." She said awkwardly as she flushed, her dad told her that Romeo and Juliet wasn't supposed to have a message about "true love", but instead it was supposed to be something about people's flaws. After all, it's called a 'tragedy', not a 'romance; her dad said that it was more focused on the nature of hatred rather than the love part. Though, Drew could still agree that Romeo was ridiculously too romantic. So. There's that.

The more she watched Laili and Elvira interact, the more prominent Drew's smile gets.She was so glad that they were able to get along well but on the other hand, why would she even doubt? This meant that she can hang out with the both of them any time, so it's a win-win. But, of course, they can afford to have separate friends, too- but it's still nice to have them. "This is magnificent!" She finally grinned, "I've been always trying to have you meet each other before going to Hogwarts, I just wasn't sure how to do it. But nevertheless, it's still very nice."

« with [Elvira] at [Drama Club] »

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end,
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change.
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili knew of Elvira, they'd been sharing classes the past couple of weeks it'd be hard not to know of her and all the other people in her year, but the only thing that stuck out to her was that she was friends with Desiree. She herself couldn't technically call herself also friends with the Whitethorne twin, maybe honorary alarm clock worked better, but at least when she smiled at the girl she got some form of response. When she smiled at the Ravenclaw she usually got nothing back or worse, she turned away in a hurry. It made her curious as to whether or not she was shy or just a total snob. Honestly she would've believed both had it not dawned on her after she saw her speaking with Drew that this Elvira was the same one her friend had told and written her about. The one who's father was dating her own. If she were completely and wholly honest with herself, she had been frightfully jealous. There was some unknown girl getting to hang out with her best friend all the time and practically become sisters through the strange inner workings of the universe and it just wasn't ruddy fair! Logically she knew that she and Drew could never really become sisters if only because her fathers were completely besotted with one another and would never even possibly think of cheating. No matter how much her father (jokingly?) spoke about her Uncle James swooping her Papa Milo off his feet. Still, she'd been in the right frame to hate the other girl at sight except she hadn't really known what she looked like which sort of put a dent in that plan. And then through another stroke of genius from the universe all three of them decided to join the theater club and...she didn't hate her. She didn't like her just yet but then, this was the first time she'd really spoken to her. And at the very least she owed it to Drew to at least try and get along with her, especially if their dads were as serious as she made them seem. "This is nice. Now we can all hang out and stuff without too much trouble!" Laili beamed trying to gauge Elvira's reaction to her words. The other girl sort of blushed but smiled all the same which added some points to her favor. "If not here than I suppose we could meet somewhere else, though probably not our Houses since we all belong to different ones. Maybe the grounds or even the kitchens? I have a friend who more than likely has either discovered it or already knows its location." the Ravenclaw added with a slight shrug while Laili's blue eyes widened. Ok, maybe growing the like her wouldn't be as hard as she thought.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDrama Club Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCandy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious

ατ τhε сυɾταïṉ'ṡ сαll ïτ'ṡ τhε lαṡτ øƒ αllxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhεṉ τhε lïģhτṡ ƒαḋε øυτ αll τhε ṡïṉṉεɾṡ сɾαώlxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø τhεÿ ḋυģ ÿøυɾ ģɾαṿε αṉḋ τhε ṃαṡσυεɾαḋεxxxxxx
                                                          ώïll сøṃε сαllïṉģ øυτ ατ τhε ṃεṡṡ ÿøυ ṃαḋεxxx

spaceRory stalked into the empty room, Candy just behind him, trying to hide how nervous he was. It was stupid. He didn't even want to run this dumb club. The only reason he was humoring Kiki and doing it was because he didn't want to leave Candy high and dry. They were... friends, now, and she was Kimi's girlfriend on top of it. He didn't want to screw her over. It was weird, actually doing something for another person that didn't really benefit him. Although, he supposed this sort of did benefit him, since he did want the club to continue. He'd just preferred if it did so without him at the helm.

spaceHe glanced at the Hufflepuff, expression drawn into a scowl to cover his anxiety. What if no one showed up? Kiki had been... popular? He thought so, anyway. She'd had plenty of friends and been reasonably likeable. So was Candy, but he definitely was not, so him being co-captain of the club might hurt their membership, he thought. Which would suck, because plays were hard to put on with a small number of people. Even with a whole year and the surprisingly large turnout they'd had the year before, it'd been a pain. They had more experience now, but would that end up being made moot by a sudden lack of interested parties?

spaceHe twitched slightly, dropping a stack of forms on a random desk and sitting on the desktop of the one next to it.
                                                          "Howfur muckle dosh yi'll waant tae bet that we git hauf th' turnout we did lest year?" he asked, trying to make a joke of it. In reality, the idea had him sort of stressed out. He was already trying to figure out plays they could run with a small cast and crew. Last year they'd had a more well liked captain, on top of the club being new and therefore of interest. This year neither of those things were true... Well, the captain bit was half true, technically. People liked Candy, right? Rory honestly hadn't paid much attention, but she seemed like someone people would like. More than him, anyway.

xxxḋøṉ'τ ώαṉṉα lετ ÿøυ ḋøώṉ вυτ ï αṃ hεll вøυṉḋ
                                                          xxxxxxτhøυģh τhïṡ ïṡ αll ƒøɾ ÿøυ ḋøṉ'τ ώαṉṉα hïḋε τhε τɾυτh
                                                          xxxxxxxxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ƒεεl ṃÿ hεατ løøќ ïṉτø ṃÿ εÿεṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxïτ'ṡ ώhεɾε ṃÿ ḋεṃøṉṡ hïḋε, ïτ'ṡ ώhεɾε ṃÿ ḋεṃøṉṡ hïḋε

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          "How much money you want to bet that we get half the turnout we did last year?"

murruelecreuset

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces