Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] The Autumnal Equinox Festival (Ends 9/30) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:00 pm
Galious had been glancing up at a particularly lively individual and avoiding getting stepped on that he didn't even hear the mare come up towards him. The first thing that caught his attention were the very large and impressive horns emerging from her head. Those were no Nymph antlers and he wondered at her heritage as to where she'd come by them. At least the second thing that caught his attention was much easier to place. The wings near her rump that he could barely make out in the light reminded him very much of his Ceres so this mystery mare had Pixie in her at the very least.

Her voice was rough, injury perhaps or did she not speak much? He knew when he'd lived alone his own voice often became strange to his own ears and in order to keep from croaking at the first sign of company he'd taken to singing mostly with only the birds to judge him. "Good evening." he nodded his head towards her in greeting. He wondered how he'd missed her although with so many others around even with him looking for another of his size he supposed it was easy to miss each other in a crowd. Now where to go from here though? She wasn't part of his herd so she obviously lived here so he didn't need to ask where she was from and it seemed rude to imply she'd been hiding or avoiding the party. "Enjoying the festivities?" he asked. That seemed safe and neutral enough.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:32 pm
Lockes perked her ears and smiled a little at the sound of her companion's laughter, her features relaxing. She could do this, talk to others, it couldn't be too hard.
"Belle it is." She affirmed, listening to the other mare recount her first festival with the herd. It appeared as though Lockes wasn't alone in being a bit intimidated by this whole thing and she was happy to find a fellow kindred spirit.

Turning her head to follow Belle's gaze, she found another of the herd approaching, a pretty young mare that Lockes knew only in name. She dipped her head to Cosette.
"Hello." She greeted the other. "It's a pleasure to meet you, as it's been said, my name is Lockes." Raising her head, she looked back to Belle and her smile widened as the laughing continued, before the question of how Lockes and Grimm met came up.

Lockes' ears flicked back with uncertainty for a moment. She had met Grimm when she was still killing the innocent and the gator had feasted on their corpses. After a while a bargain was struck up, Lockes would provide the food and quench her desire to kill and Grimm would clean up the bodies in her own way.

"I lured her in with food, naturally." Lockes blurted and then recovered with a sheepish smile. "Grimm looks ferocious, but she's too lazy to hunt on her own, so when she figured out I could do it for her, she started following me around." She chuckled, trying to hide her nervousness among the other mares.

Grimm wasn't surprised when no one spoke to her in reply and carried on her way, meandering along and snapping her jaws at legs that got in her path, missing them by a few hairs. Eventually, she came out of the group of tall Soquili and found herself staring at some smaller ones, who were staring at one another.

"Have either of you," She asked loudly, trudging up to them with her tail whipping behind her, a powerful weapon, "Seen anything around here that can be seen as food? There are plenty of carnivores here, but I dread that they may have eaten everything up before I came here." She sighed dramatically and then fixed her eyes on the green stallion with long hair, eyes narrowing slightly. He looked a bit fuzzy for her tastes, but she hadn't seen him around the herd before. Did that mean he was okay to eat?

Faithofthefallen

Lady Argentum Draconis

Kettyn

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:23 pm
She shakes her head, "Oh no, no. I . . . I'm just glad to have someone who will talk with me. I am sorry, I . . . forgot to say. My name is Djilia Tachiben. Djilia . . . or whatever is easiest, is fine."

She rolls her shoulders in a shrug, "I . . . I've never met anyone else who celebrates uniqueness. I mean . . . my family, but . . . that's all. Other than my mother, we've all been born under the blood moon. And my mother . . . well . . . I think she must be attracted to those who are different."

She blushes and ducks her head as she says this, not meaning to speak ill of her mother.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:53 am

Said wings fluttered as excitement surged through Selda, she was doing it! She was talking to someone. Her mind flew as she tried to think, it was so nerve wracking, this, what if you ran out of things to say? What if one accidentally gave offense? She was unaware that not far away, Lockes was experiencing the same sorts of worries. Selda's shadows clung to her tighter as if offering solace, creeping higher up her legs until they were caressing her stomach.

"Not at all!" She said brightly, "I've never been to a party in my life, I was hiding over there!" She turned to gesture vaguely in Vincento's direction. "But I saw you, and you're like me. I've never seen anyone like me before!" She gazed at him intensely, a worried frown creasing her brow, was she doing this right? She couldn't tell! "I'm the Inkwitch!" she offered by way of introduction. "But you can call me Selda if you want." She searched her brain and ended up landing on imitation as her best option for succeeding here, "Are you enjoying the party? she echoed Galious with the same tones and inflections. Her eyes were wide and hopeful.

Grimm's voice startled the small mare out of her one sided staring contest and she whirled to face the gator that had approached them unawares. Her shadows receding again with the movement. Strangely, she felt comforted by the site of all those sharp teeth, she knew of the gator, had seen her around, so she was someone familiar.

"I believe there's food laid out in the big cavern behind Vincento." she replied, happy to know something of use to someone else, "Where they usually hold the blood oath ceremonies. I heard him arguing with some of the others over whether they should offer food and they ended up deciding to leave food out on a table they got from his herd to be neighborly. I think Ignis got it from some natives. Vincento wanted to just corral some food and let people feast as they will, but Belle pointed out that not all the guests were meat eaters." Selda's eyes shone with morbid amusement, "There's still some deer trapped in the back though, I heard them when I was looking around. Most of them hunted before the equinox, but you never know when someone might... need." Her voice became hushed with the last word.

Belle was happy to see that Lockes seemed a bit soothed by her story.

She watched the other mare closely, reading between the lines she could tell she had touched on a sensitive topic. Jezabelle gave Lockes a knowing little smile. Belle didn't know much about her past, but there was a reason the mare had chosen to joining this specific herd. Thats a rather adorable picture. she replied with a little laugh. "I don't think I've ever heard, how did you end up finding us, dear Lockes? I have never thought to ask you. Her grandfather had shared some when he approached the council about bringing the other mare into the herd, but Belle wanted to know what Lockes' perspective was.
As she spoke she leaned affectionately into Cosette, offering unspoken support and simply enjoying the other mare's presence, she knew her younger sister was uncomfortable with such crowds.

Lade Argentum Draconis

belloblossom

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:04 am

"Well, I'm happy to, well met, Djilia Tachiben!" Talisa stated firmly, drawing herself up proudly. "Sounds like your mother has good taste." She winked at the other mare playfully, "I grew up here, so its all I've ever known. This is my normal. But this past season I started traveling to other herds on behalf of my father, forging alliances, ensuring peace, intimidating when needed. I don't look so different, but their cultures were so different to me. It was very strange at first. So I can see how people can turn that discomfort into fear and then hate if they choose to remain ignorant about what is different than them." Her frown made it clear what she thought of such people.
"My brother in law bears the mark of the blood moon, as does his daughter." She nodded towards Coquette, standing on the dias next to Talisa's father. "We are not unfamiliar with it's powers. It has marked many of us in some way."

"So, what is your story Dijilia? What has happened to you to make you so afraid to sing and be yourself?"

Lydalynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:54 pm
He nodded and glanced in the direction she indicated suppressing a shudder as he realized she'd meant near the big kalona. There was little on this earth he could think of that would make him comfortable being near one of the stallion's kind but to each their own. Despite his appearances he could have a side that was less terrifying and it was obvious from her comfort he'd shown the mare a kindness of some sort and made her welcome among his herd. Who was he to judge?

He had to furrow his brow slightly as she told him she'd never seen another usida before. How was that possible? What of her parents? Had they abandoned her? A sad thought that but he supposed not everyone had a happy or even comfortable childhood. Still to have gone her whole life never having met another of their size? "Truly?" he tried to keep his tone from betraying how incredulous he found her circumstance. "There are, well I wouldn't say a great many, but quite a few of us in Ignis' herd. A few pixie and minicorn mostly. I'm the only nymph." he said. "Not that I mind." he amended quickly thinking that his statement could indicate a level of discontent that he most did not feel. He loved his new life very much compared to the solitary one he'd had before.

He had no idea what an "Inkwitch" was or how one became one or what one did but he nodded and was secretly relieved she'd given him another name to work with. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Selda." he said using the honorific. It seemed safe as she had given him some sort of title at first. "I'm Galious." he smiled and then paused to consider her question. "It is quite the spectacle." he said glancing around. "I have certainly never attended a celebration quite like this one." Not that he'd attended a great many parties and the like before joining the herd but it was a better answer than he'd be more than happy to leave and never come back to Sinclair territory.

The arrival of the gator did nothing to put Galious at ease. It didn't help the thing was eyeing him like he was it's next meal. He was starting to really wish he'd been a little less bold when Ignis had asked for volunteers to come to this party and stayed home with Ceres.

He glanced again towards the cavern and the kalona stallion. Of course the food had to be back there, he'd just have to wait for Vincento to move or just go without. His eyes widened though as Selda mentioned the deer. It took a great deal of resolve on his part not to panic, he looked like a deer after all, or do something foolish as to go release the poor animals before they suffered a gruesome fate. No, no, no incidents and they had the right to eat whatever they wanted no matter how upsetting it might be to him. Deep breaths and shrug it off.

Faithofthefallen

Belloblossom

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:19 am

"Oh yes," she replied with a placid smile, "I woke up, and then I was alone. Until I came here, that is, a few months ago. So I've never been to a celebration like this either. I used talked to a few people, to ask for directions or food, but most find me frightening. Perhaps I will visit your herd sometime, since you're visiting mine. You can show me these others. Vincento says we're to be friends now." Selda tilted her head a little, "Thats good, you don't want to know what he does to his enemies. But I do." her voice became hushed and her gaze became dreamy. "You seem frightened of him, Galious. You needn't worry it will offend him, though, he likes to be feared."

Her smile sharpened and her mismatched eyes glinted with a hint of madness, "He won't eat you if you don't hurt anybody." Blissfully unaware of the effect of her words, Selda spun suddenly as if struck with a marvelous idea.
"We could go watch Grimm eat some deer, if you'd like. Then you won't have to worry about Vincento! He doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. At least, I don't think so! She was getting better and better at this conversation business.

Lady Argentum Draconis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 pm
Djilia shrugged, "There is little to tell, I suppose. My mother met my father when she was wandering. But he . . . doesn't roam. I haven't met him, actually. He's . . . very stationary, and not very friendly with most strangers, or so I understand."

A small sigh, "We are . . . Romani. We travel. There are those who fear even mother, just for being Romani, though I have never understood that. But me . . . "

She blows out her breath and lets her forelock fall into her eyes again. "I didn't understand, at first, that I look different. No one in my family treated me differently. So when I was young and we wandered near a stationary herd . . . I didn't know to hide my differences.

"I think I must look . . . hungry or violent. With my claws and the huge mouth and sharp teeth. I can eat meat, I even enjoy it sometimes, but I'm just as happy eating grass or flowers. And I've never thought to eat another soquili. So it took me some time to understand why they feared and hated me.

"But time after time I was attacked and chased away, even when I was a foal. And after I learned to hide, I still would sometimes forget or someone would be friendly enough that they would coax me to sing . . . and I would be chased again. I . . . I suppose I stopped trying. I just hide my differences as best I can. At least I hide my second mouth, it's what seems to most disturb others.

"So if I want to sing . . . I go somewhere remote, isolated. Somewhere I can relax. Well . . . usually. The music here . . . it was compelling. I couldn't help myself."

Faithofthefallen

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image

Ves'tacha wandered among the crowd a bit, observing and listening. When she saw Djilia actually talking with someone, she finally relaxed.

Looking around she realized Vincento didn't seem to be occupied with anyone and she could likely take a moment to thank him for his welcome. She walks up and gives a small bow, as one clan head to another. "Baksheesh! Good morrow, strong sir. Your lands are inviting and your people welcoming. Baxt hai sastimos tiri patragi. I thank you for your invitation and hospitality."

She wasn't quite certain how many of the mice family were currently hiding in her hair, but the piled locks were trembling and her plume quivering with what felt like more than one fearful familiar. Though she herself was without fear, confident in the peace of the night and the honor of the stallion she spoke with.

She sighs slightly as the movements of one of the mice sends a few more of her beads spilling and tumbling away. Then offers Vincento a smile easily understood as long-suffering by anyone who's had to be patient with the foibles of others.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:37 am
"Frightening? Why would they find you frightening?" he heard himself asking. He winced a bit and hoped she wouldn't find the question rude. She was a bit eerie perhaps and he noticed shadows seemed to do odd things around her but that could have just been tricks of the firelight. To mark her up to frightening, though? Maybe a little awkward or a bit odd but frightening seemed a bit extreme. "I'm sure we'd love to have you for a time." he said quickly moving on. "While nothing against the companionship of our larger cousins, it is very nice to not have to look up constantly when trying to have a conversation." he smiled a bit.

He sighed and frowned, may as well be honest at this point. "You will have to excuse my wariness. The last time I came across a member of his race she was most determined to make sport of my lady and I for no apparent reason other than boredom. It was a narrow escape and most definitely did not endear their kind to either of us. I am glad however you have found a welcome home here."

Her smile caught him further off guard and his heart pounded against his chest. Was she really suggesting in all seriousness--!? Oh, there was the frightening. "You...you w-watch!?" he couldn't help the lack of volume control and colored as he quickly glanced around lowering his voice again. "I-I-I...I'm sorry, I...I'm very fond of deer you see...being a Nymph...we're very....deer like..." he trailed off collecting his thoughts again. The thought of watching another creature be torn apart and eaten? No, that was too much.

Faithofthefallen

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 am

"Hmm, I don't know very much about Romani culture to be honest with you, but people can be so silly and cruel about what they choose to fear. My sister, Belle, was around before this herd formed. Her mother kept her imprisoned simply to protect her from the same cruelty she'd endured. Belle escaped, only to find the world as cruel as her mother had claimed, and yet not. There is goodness in the world. Its hard to find it sometimes. But that's why Vincento made us this sanctuary, because you can endure almost anything if you have a safe, welcoming place to turn to when the world wears you down.

She walked around Dijilia, appraising her, although not unkindly.
"You do look like you can take care of yourself." But I don't think thats a bad thing, I grew up learning to be as deadly as possible. Her grin was bloodthirsty, "I've always found in interesting that people dare to be cruel to the things they fear. If they think someone is liable to rip a piece from them, what bravery to dare draw that person's attention. Perhaps you could point that out the next time someone treats you awfully. Although such statements would certainly confirm their fears." She thought for a moment. "Or you could point them out to me and I could pay them a little visit, and teach them that the predator they should fear can get close without arousing suspicion." That would be satisfying. She'd never taken blood from anyone by force, but the thought of people treating the lovely Dijilia so awfully aroused a thirst for violence and she know she could do it. She was part Kalona, she would show people what that meant, if need be.

Calculating crimson eyes watched as the lovely cerynei approached him, not a flicker of fear marring her sweet countenance.
He turned to Coquette and tilted his head, indicating she should find somewhere to be. Her mouth pursed in disapproval, but she well knew that he had no need of a guard. She wouldn't challenge him, it had taken a long time for the anger to subside after her betrayal. Their relationship was fragile, and easily bruised by harsh words. He hoped she would get over that quickly, he needed a commander that would speak her mind. But he knew his granddaughter, meekness was not a part of her nature. She would tire of this obedience soon enough.

He turned back to the mare, his spaded tail lashed back and forth in idle warning, the honed edges glistening in the firelight, promising swift death to any that dared challenge him. His head tilted back regally, and a trace of a smile danced across his sensuous face.

"It is kind of you to say so." he purred, his liquid tones flowed over the mare as he stalked closer, his movements predatory, although his gaze remained mild.

Said gaze flicked upwards as her elaborate locks trembled. Well, that was new, he watched as a handful of beads went free and rolled off into the darkness.
Genuine amusement sparked in his gut and he found himself chuckling.
"Dare I to even ask?" he remarked with good humor.
Vincent sorted through his memories, trying to place the mare. Ah, she had mated with his Grandson, he remembered now. What a lovely creature, she had brought a few of his descendents, and one other.

"I do hope you're enjoying yourself. This is a very special time of the year for our family, I'm honored you and yours decided to accept my invitation. Miss... Ves'Tacha, isn't it?" His voice caressed her name even as his eyes caressed her face. "Do tell me about yourself, my dear, I'm not terribly familiar with your story. Jezabelle has told me some, she was quite close with your granddaughter, Risti, but much of your story remains shrouded in mystery to me."

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 pm
Djilia shakes her head, "Oh, no. I wouldn't want them more frightened. I sometimes wonder what it must be like to be like them. And I think . . . I think perhaps it would be sad. To so fear what is different? It must be such a bleak world. Imagine being a foal in such a herd, one born different or drawn to the herd's taboos. To have those who should love and care for you shun you because of who you are?"

She shivers slightly. "I have my family; I could not ask for one more loving and supporting. And I have a freedom those who fear me could never understand. It is lonely, but I have hope. Latcho found a mate, one who loves him, who accepts his differences. If he can find such, surely I may as well. What more need I? Those who's minds as small shall live small lives. Is that not punishment enough?"

Ves'tacha rolls her eyes up, as if to look at the mane piled atop her head, "My friend Rani is often afraid of her own shadow, she and a few of her family have decided to hide. I believe my grandson is host to a few of the mice as well." She rolls her shoulders in an easy shrug at the explanation.

Then her smile is turned to him again, "I am indeed enjoying myself. Seeing my daughter find acceptance here is worth the trip alone." Her eyes seek out Djilia for a moment before turning back to him. "You have the right of my name, I did not expect you to know me. I am honored you spared that much attention."

"I have not sen Risti in some time, it would be nice to see her again. Not all of my family have taken to wandering. Those who wander it is easier for me to keep in contact with. For road is ever in our blood." She ignores the subtle question for her story for now.

Faithofthefallen

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:35 pm
Grimm fixed her eyes on the shadowy mare and grinned at the other appreciatively.
"Thank you." She said fervently and swung her head around to spy the cave that had been indicated, before she spotted the cave that held the deer within. Nodding again to the tiny mare, she began to saunter off, unaware that they had continued discussing her or her eating habits.

She practically slithered, glancing up at the pale stallion, large and foreboding to many, but not one bit frightening to the gator. If anything, Grimm ought to be the one that others feared and as Lockes told her often enough, they did. It brought the reptile some satisfaction.

Eventually, she found where the deer were being kept and grinned maliciously. They panicked when they spotted the many fanged alligator lumbering towards them and one tripped over itself trying to get away. An easy meal for Grimm, by the time it hit the ground awkwardly and broke its leg. The gator then proceeded to rip into the prey-beast, ever the messy eater and disregarded the others of the herd. If they were smart, they would disregard her in a similar manner. Only a fool would approach a feasting gator.

Lockes smiled again at Belle's reply and then perked her ears at her next question. How many questions was she going to be expected to answer? She thought, before reminding herself that this was what getting to know others was like. She should be flattered that they wanted to know more about her.

"I found you by rumor and mistakes, as it so happened." She replied. Now this was an easier tale to tell. "The first mention I heard of you was on the matter of blade-wielding Soquili with fair coats and pretty manes." She grinned a little at this before going on. "Not long after that, I was mistaken for a member of the herd, I suppose. We do bare some similarities." She indicated the blade that she carried, which rested in its sheath-the baby bear's head on her back.

"That's when I finally decided that if we look for this herd and after asking around for a herd fitting that description, someone finally told me it may be 'The Sinclair Family'." She looked between the two mares as her smile became easier to maintain. "So, I set out to seek out my aparent look-alikes. When I found the herd, I saw that we had enough in common, not just in looks, but in morals... And well, I decided to join from there. So I promise, I didn't just join your herd for aesthetic reasons." She leaned in conspiratorially and lowered her voice. "Though if you don't mind me saying, you have some very handsome stallions within your herd." She said, a mischievous, almost flirty gleam in her eyes.

Faithofthefallen"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:43 am

"Its the shadows I think. And the horns, and my eyes." She thought a moment, trying to recall if that was all. "They're teaching me to use a knife too. That won't help." Her voice was pleasant and matter of fact, Selda didn't really mind the fear or the ostracism. She'd been born alone, and while she's always felt she was searching for someone, she had never felt bothered about her solitary existence. It was only the strange pull of kinship she felt towards the Patriarch of this clan that had made her settle in.

"Ah yes, that explains it. Your wariness is justified Galious, it would never do to forget you're celebrating alongside predators. Tread carefully, think before speaking or acting, but bear in mind that their violence is as easily used for protection as for causing suffering. Take each one for who they are individually, some are more dangerous than others."

Selda tilted her head again, birdlike. She'd upset the stallion. "Oh yes." she narrowed her gaze at him, considering his reaction, "I am what i am." she said simply by way of explanation, "But you are what you are, also. I see I've frightened you. I am sorry, I don't have a lot of experience with people outside of this herd, here we embrace the shadows within ourselves. And even here, I am new. I tend to stick to my own devices. I only know whats normal for me, really. I have learned a thing tonight though, nymphs do not like watching deer being eaten. I have grown." She nodded succinctly, but wondered if he minded watching creatures other than deer being eaten? With Selda, it was best to be very specific. She decided a more open ended question would be appropriate.

"So Galious, What do you do for fun?"

Lady Argentum Draconis

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Talisa considered that idea for a moment, "You're very kind Djilia, kinder than I. It is my job to help those that are different reach peace, but I still find myself despising anyone who would bully someone who was different. I shouldn't let that bias cloud my mind, I'll try to think of your words the next time I want to bite someone's head off." Her wisp of a smile made it unclear whether or not she was employing metaphor or making a chilling threat.

"Truth again, although I must say no one, mare or stallion, has yet managed to stir my blood. I sometimes think I was born without the ability. I see the way Relic and Jessamine look at each other, or Belle and Wisp, and while my heart stirs, I wonder how they can dare to be so vulnerable to another. Do you ever feel like that? Have you ever cared for someone like that?"

Vincent bared his fangs in a smile once more, "What charming creatures."
He cast his gaze out over the crowd for a moment, his eyes landing on Latcho, Rinkini, and the other mare's forms in the crowd. "Belle keeps me well informed, I sometimes think she knows this family's genealogy better than I do, in fact, I'm quite sure of it." After all, that was one of her responsibilities. Vincent liked to be kept informed of new members of his bloodline, but he couldn't often bring himself to leave the herd lands, he worried to much when he was gone, even with Eva, Coquette, and the other guards here to provide protection in his absence. He was determined that no enemy would ever again spill the blood of his family. Thoughts of Giovanni, the twins, and Jacqueline made his blood run cold for a moment. Heavy sorrow crossing his features in a flash before he once again assumed his arrogant detachment.

He noted Ves'Tacha's reluctance to disclose her past with a quirk of his eyebrow but he accepted it. "Neither have I, I'm afraid. I must admit, its hard to imagine. I don't mind traveling, but I am the type to put down roots in a place. What is it that calls you to the road, Ves'Tacha?"

LydaLynn

Belle was fascinated, she listened to Locke's story, nodding, and smiling a bit at the mention of the mixup. "Its interesting to hear that we're known outside of the herd. I know Talisa has been doing some outreach and that individual members of our herd often have contacts with outsiders, its just so... surreal. I can remember when the herd was just a spark of an idea in grandfather's eye. I'm sure he would be happy to know we've gained such notoriety."

She chuckled, "Of course not, if you had simply wanted to join for looks you would have fled a long time ago." her smile was gentle but there was a hint of wickedness in her eyes as she winked. "Oh I don't mind" She blushed a bit and wrinkled her nose, "Although I find I don't really think about such things, most of them are my nephews or children." Despite the statement, Belle felt a bit of the matchmakers thrill. She found Lockes to be a darling mare, while she was inextricably tied to the family through blood oath, it would be lovely if there were more ties between them. She leaned in with a conspiratorial wink, "You are quite lovely yourself, my dear, I do warn you though, our family can be quite hazardous. Even to each other, if you do find a match, remember you may one day find yourself attacked by your own offspring. Some cannot bear the thought." Her eyes were a bit sad as she observed Lockes for a reaction.

belloblossom

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces