Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:31 pm
ChobiMM3
Phoenix_Blue
I loved the art and the story...but why would the writer put characters in the first book and then not continue on with them...arrrggghhh!
I've only read the first two volumes...but I really liked Ga-woon!

They really did that? Argh! But they had a love triangle going between Tae,Kun, and Ga-woon! Oh, crud!

yep they really did 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:15 pm
How they be so cruel as to take away characters?!  

rhyashonna

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:23 pm
rhyashonna
How they be so cruel as to take away characters?!

hmm we already discussed but my therories
first of all they really didn't take away the characters. Such as Tae pops up in book 2 and later in book 5. But really they no longer have parts in the plot line. They're like making cameos.
Personally I think the manga-ka made the first book as a self contained story and was probally later asked to continue it out and when she did so she had new ideas and all the ideas from the first volume probally escaped her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:27 pm
Yeah...Probably something like that. That's a shame though. I really liked Ga-Woon crying  

rhyashonna

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:42 pm
rhyashonna
Yeah...Probably something like that. That's a shame though. I really liked Ga-Woon crying

Well it happens. And I've noticed this is really popular among manwha (manga made in Korea).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:24 pm
i can't believe they cut Ga-Woon and tae out as main characters! crying i loved the first book then stopped reading it. Then my friend told me that Ga-woon and tae break up, ga-Woon turns gay, and starts to like Tae's cousin! i was soooo mad and a little grossed out at the same time. xp she tryed to assure me that they get back together but i know better! Besides its not the same crying i guess i may be over reacting huh. sweatdrop  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:10 pm
I trhink its cool because, unlike most manga, its set in Korea, not Japan, which is a good change 3nodding I'd be nice if they had some manga set in America tho  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:57 pm
YA ITS GREAT  

berry_cybunny_furub

meiikko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:52 pm
Yep, I've started it. Its pretty good, or at least what I've read of it. ^^ The art is pretty good as well. Its a new approach. heart  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff