Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:10 pm
reads the paper and slips on his Ipod and begins twirling bottle and glasses tossing them form on hand to the other setting them down and mixing the drinks. After that he does a silly dance and starts frying the cheese sticks while waiting his cuts a piece of cheese of the block and hollers at the kid to open his mouth as he tosses it across the room landing in the child's mouth.
He minks at Maki and drains the cheesy stick and put them in a nifty star shape on a plate and walks them to the table. With a smile to the younger child " its always ok to play whit your food" He hand out the drink and sit behind the bar again. Enjoy your meal. He goes back to doodling and listening to High and Mighty Color - Rain

(( sorry ive been gone so logn been sick wiht stuff ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:54 pm
Maki watched the whole thing with her eyebrows raised. She watched the food being thrown into the air, landing in the kid's mouth with perfect precision. Ed winked in her direction and she blushed.....
Good aim.....that was a cheesy thought.....SO WAS THAT!!! God I need a life....and better inner jokes....
The bartender returned behind the counter along with a round of applause. It was impressive. She couldn't think of another furry that could toss food into a child's mouth and mix drinks all in under 2 minutes.
She couldn't do that, but her handwriting is pretty good....
As he started to dry up a few glasses, she nodded her head in approval, jingling her lip chain a little bit.
"Very well done. Where did you learn to do stuff like that? I don't think they teach that in Bartending School...Do they?" She asked with hint of sarcasm and a low, sweet, chuckle. She leaned on the counter with one elbow and rested her muzzle upon a blue tainted paw.
"What did you say your name was again? I'm sorry....I think I forgot..."  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:50 pm
lets out a soft chuckle.
Not bartending school. Havign no life added to having a big collection og bawls bottle laying around. i just started to play with them on day and after a few years someone told me i would make a good bartender so i though i would give it a try since i like people and its a veyr social job. he looks at her again lookgi up form th glasses and says im Junsei pleased to meet you.
Would you like any food a drink anything?
I enjoy doing this he said wiht a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:21 am
A female hare with big brown ears and huge bare feet comes flopping through the door, wearing ripped blue jeans and a shredded Judas Priest t-shirt. Some leftover Mardi Gras beads grace her neck and a brown cowboy hat perches between her long ears. She has a guitar case strapped to her back and a smile on her face. With one finger she taps the window. "Help wanted, right?" she says in a Southern Creole accent. She smells like cinnamon and sand.

((Look in In-Depth Profiles for more info on Annie. Last page.))  

munineye

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:31 pm
(Using Vendace, check in depth profiles for more)

Slowly, the door opened and a powerful looking, dark grey and black wolf entered the bar. His black clothes were tight and form fitting, showing his cut build. His long, black hair flowed freely behind him as he moved up to the bar, mucsles flowing under fur and flesh. He leaned forward on the bar and looked at the bartender.

"Could I get a bourbon, please?" He asked, his voice rich and warm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:36 pm
(occ edited )
"yes sir"
he nodded his head softly and reaches under the bar and flipped the cut up into the air catching it on the palm of his hand pouring the bourbon into it he gives a graceful turn of the wrist and does a tea cup stretch and lays the cup in front the the wolf.
"So what bring you to are part of the woods stranger?"
looking at the hare he smiles our manager is out for a while she should be back shortly anything i can do for you?  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:48 pm
"Thanks," he said, taking a sip. "Hey, this is pretty good! Never had it this quality before...Anyway, I'm just a roamer. I go where the wind takes me. By the way, that was pretty cool, with the bottles."

He sat down, rubbing the black V between his eyes as he sipped his drink.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:03 pm
She smiles warmly at the bartender and takes a seat close to him, shifting her guitar case off and onto the floor. "Sure. Do you mind if I play for a bit? And I could always use a Tennessee Tea." She opens her case and shakes it slightly, allowing a trim black leather wallet to fall out. She picks it up and pockets it.  

munineye

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:07 pm
Be right up madam.
He reached down and pulled out 4 bottles and small mason jar.
The bottle read " Jack Daniels, Triple Sec, S&S, and Classic coke"

He sat the mason jar in the front of the line bottle poured some coke into the mason jar and as he sat ti down he grabbed the remaining 3 bottle skillfully juggled them for a second before catching them all nozzles down and he fills the glass.

Wiping of the glass he adds the final touch a skewer with pineapple, cherry and a tad bit of mint .

he slides the drink to the women with a quiet smile
Enjoy .  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:00 am
She takes a sip and smiles brightly. "The Mason jar was a little unneccessary, but a nice touch none the less. Very good." She chuckles and leans on the bar. "What's your name?"  

munineye

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:47 am
Maki looks on as the young bartender works. He's getting to be very busy. With a sigh, she turned around and sat on a barstool, kind of slumped with her back against the counter. She figured he didn't need her bugging him.
The place had started to fill up. The kids at the table were gone with their families.
That's good. At least I won't have to worry about them getting hurt if some sort of brawl were to arise She thought to herself. The table was empty, but it needed cleaning.
From behind the counter, she looked for the cleaner and a couple of rags. They were on the bottom cabinet. She bent over to reach for them, and hesitated. After a slight pause, she stood back up and pulled her pants up.
This damn belt never works. After pulling them back up and attempting to tighten her belt, she grabbed the rag and spray bottle and stuffed them into her big apron pocket. The cleaner hung from a belt loop. Maki then headed off in the direction of the table. There she saw many plates were left with piles of food. The kids didn't eat much, and by the looks of it, decided that the food looked better all mixed up in one big glass, then in their mouth.....
She started to clean  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:08 am
Kou walked in and smiled at Raven. "Your regular is here" He said jokingly. He sat at the bar. "One margarita please" Kou asked and looked at Maki smiling kindly. He looked around. The white wolf smiled brightly when he saw the DDR game.  

KouWolf

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:43 pm
The wolfess hurried to get the table clean. The place was filling up. She gathered all the plates, glasses and silverware and piled on top of eachother skillfull on her hand and the base of her arm. She turned after getting all of them and headed towards the back door on the side of the bar.
I wonder who is in the back washing these dishes, I feel sorry for the one who has to wash these... She said to herself as she stared at the cheese covered plate on top. ...Wait......Would I have to do them if there is no one in there?! Oh geez
As she walked, a gentle smile caught her eye from a new customer. In a hurry, but blushing, she smiled back. She wasn't even sure if he was smiling at her or anyone behind her. Maki didn't think she was that attractive, but she dared not to look behind her for any other hot females for the sake of embarrassment.
She continued into the back, still blushing and dumped the dishes in to sink. There was no one around, but she still needed to get those orders, and the one of the new customer.
I guess I'll wait until they pile up a bit more. She washed her hands and headed back out, pencil and notepad ready.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:56 pm
((occ - sorry for the lack or periods and spelling not my computer just postin ^^))

junsei giggles at maki watching her work her kinda drifted off into thought someone ordered a margarite he caught it after the forth time he appologized and mixed the drink callinfg maki over smiling sweetly at her and looking at her face he smiled you ok? you seem down wanna go out for a bit or play some ddr ill pa y he blushed bright red and thought to himself omnfg i just ask her out he noticed he was just blushing and lookignta her face and he quickly went back to cleanign and mixing drinks. He handed the paron there drink and appolofgixed for t eh wait. I guess i should clean those dishes when we close since there just kihnda piling up. he looked around and once again just day dreaming about hesnew life.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

KouWolf

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:11 am
Kou smiled and thanked the bartender. He drank some of his margarita and smiled. "Delicious" Kou said happily.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff