Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm
Machafuko snarled at Msako's insinuation again before Kore just appeared in front of her and completely blew him for a loop with how wide eye'd and curious she was. But atleast it stopped him from clawing that stupid golden one's smug face off.

"I don't have to prove anything to you," He snapped at Msako. "But I'll bring one for Kore since she actually wants to meet one, then you can apologize to me, goldie."

And off he went, about to make his way to find one until;

"Macha?"

Macha's whole body went rigid as he looked in the direction of the voice and his ears suddenly dropped to his skull.

"Oh nuts it's my mom..."

Krysin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:01 pm
"I have a name!" Msako protested at Macha's back. Apparently he was convinced to go find a god for them, but Msako doubted he'd even be able to bring one back. After all, they didn't exist, right? His conviction was almost enough to convince any young cub... but Msako was not just any young impressionable lion! She would stick to her beliefs until someone crammed a god into her face and made her believe in them.

"Please bring one back soon!" Kore chirped eagerly, though Macha didn't make it much farther after that before they all heard that parental tone of voice.

"s**t!"

"Msako!" Kore scolded.

"Did you bring your mom with you? Ewww." Msako wrinkled her nose with disgust. Parents were uncool, and being seen with one was even more uncool than usual.

Lightning Shadow X

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:15 pm
Msako's outburst got a snicker out of Macha, mostly because of how she was scolded so easily by Kore before the irritation set in and he huffed in her direction. "I happen to be travelling with her and my sister, like your parents aren't lingering close by after that fright I gave you both."

"Machafuko, come on!"

He ducked partly at the growing tone in his mother's voice and slinked off in the direction. "COMING, MOM!" He then turned back to the pair. "I'll bring you both a god just you watch."

Krysin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:21 pm
"Bye!" Kore exclaimed to Macha. She was excited to see if he really could bring back a god for them. Her friend, on the other hand, clearly had her doubts.

"I bet we never see him again," Msako told her friend once Macha had disappeared from their sight. Then, turning back towards the Pridelands she nodded for her friend to follow her. "Let's get back before our parents actually start to miss us." The little gold cub led the way back towards where their parents had last seen them, hoping that if they made it back in time they'd be able to avoid a scolding.

"Can we check back here for him later, though?" Kore asked hopefully.

"Sure, whatever."

Lighting Shadow X
wrap! biggrin

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Pridelands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items