Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 402 - Megumi Shirahata's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Bright Red l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Corwin l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Corwin's words made Megumi's heart beat much faster, but she didn't comment on them. When he asked her if she was alright, she nodded her head slightly and closed her eyes. She kept them closed for the majority of the cleaning, until he started to wash her front. He wouldn't....he wouldn't.... He did. Corwin was touching her ample parts and she wasn't sure what she should do. She parted her lips to breath, and she opened her eyes slightly. P-please be gentle....

He wasn't at her breasts for very long however, and he washed down her stomach and her legs. When Corwin spoke up, she looked down to her feet. I-im not sure why? she asked in innocences.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:14 pm
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Moomi's room__Company: Moomi__Mood: Pumped up__Condition: Healthy__Song:
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

Hearing the request to be gentle was shocking. Corwin wasn't under the impression that he was being rough with her but he wasn't one to ignore a friend's request. Adding an extra dose of delicateness to his scrubbing he continued to wash Megumi. "Sure thing Moomi" Reassuring her that he wouldn't be rougher than he had to. Corwin was still a human with temptations, and being almost done bathing Megumi, he couldn't help but 'prank' her.

And Megumi just made it too easy, "Well let's find out shall we" A mischievous grin was plastered on his face. With one hand Corwin held her feet down by their ankles and with the other he started to wiggle them at the sole of her feet. Trying his best to tickle her with no mercy.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Bright Red l Location ➤: Room l Company ➤: Corwin l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi soon learned why Corwin wanted to know if she was ticklish, and turns out she was. Megumi quickly tried to pull her feet away in defense, but Corwin was too strong for her. Laughing and tearing up, she struggled to escape him. Kya!!!! S-s-s-s-s-stop that!!!! she managed to scream in the middle of laughing.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:37 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Moomi's room__Company: Moomi__Mood: Pumped up__Condition: Healthy__Song:

Just the response that he was looking for. Laughing wholeheartedly Corwin continued to tickle her while she struggled inside the bathtub. Only letting go when her erratic movement caused water to splash on him. "Gwaa!" Corwin looked at himself and his now soaked sweater. Placing a hand on his forehead he started to laugh uncontrollably. He hadn't had so much fun in a long time it was refreshing. "Looks like you aren't hungover anymore" Corwin would say going to the tub and letting the water go down the drain before he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Megumi. Wrapping it under her arms so she could hold on to him when he once again lifted her up, holding her upright, and carried her out of the bathroom.

His hands placed softly on her thighs to stop her from slipping and like always not minding that they had no personal space between them. He kept their bodies pressed together, with their faces kissing distance between each other and his friendly smile still in place. Luckily for him she didn't weigh enough where it would have been a major inconvenience for him to carry her around like a doll. Laying her down on the bed Corwin walked towards her dresser; not only had he showered her he was planning on dressing her. Unbeknownst to Megumi she would be saved from Corwin's horrible fashion sense by his decision to simply put clothes that were similar to what she was wearing before. "So Moomi have you been to the arcade in town before? Do you know if they have guitar hero or ddr" Corwin would ask removing the towel that she was wearing and wrapping it around her hair before he started to dress her.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:55 am

Megumi began to pant after Corwin attacked her with tickles. As she tried to regain her composure, the girl watched as the boy grabbed a towel and drain the tub. As she started to get up, Corwin was wrapping a towel around her and once again swooping her off her feet and carrying her. Megumi felt kinda like a princess, and she placed her hand on his chest as he carried her.

Laying on the bed, Megumi sat up as she watched Corwin grab her some clothes. Dressing her was definitely something new. I-i can dress myself you know... she said with a pout.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:25 pm
Corwin Scandleah

Seeing Megumi sit-up confirmed his belief that she was all better now. The relaxing bath was all she needed to get over the hangover. "Of course you can dress yourself but I'm in a bit of hurry and you go a tad slow for me" Giving her a gentle tap on the nose and smile; he didn't mean what he said to come off as an insult. Though right after he said that he had a bit of difficulty putting on her bra the hooks gave him a bit of trouble. Without much explanation for his actions Corwin would cup Megumi's breast with both hands holding them firmly and squeezing them. Doing his best to adjust the bra he hadn't quite put on right from what he could tell. "Moomi answer my question. Have you been to the arcade yet?" Corwin would ask again seeing how she didn't heard him the first time.

After putting on her bra he would put his hands on her side and force her to lay down again. Grabbing a hold to her left leg his hand would slide up her inner thigh while he put her underwear on her. Looking at the kimono dress he had gotten from her closet he scratched the back of his head before saying. "Alright....I have no ******** idea how you put that on. I guess you do have to dress yourself now" Corwin sat down next to her and grabbed ahold of her tail. Carressing and having his fingers run through the soft fur.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Megumi just couldn't. Corwin trying to put her bra on her was way to much, and she quickly covered her mouth to muffle a moan. It felt good but was definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time. The kitsune shook her head to his question, and looked to the side. N-n-n-no I haven't.... a-a-a-are they fun? Her eyes shot back to Corwin when he started to...dress her lower half. Quickly, she grabbed her panties from him and covered herself. N-NO! I-i-i-i can do this part.... M-mother always told me that area is to only be seen....b-b-by someone special.... Her face was a heavy red, and she had a little bit of a nose bleed from all this action.

Megumi finished getting herself basically dressed, and sat up to grab her kimono. Watching Corwin sit down, Megumi bit her lip and took a deep breath. Then, she leaned over and gave Corwin a kiss on the cheek. T-t-t-t-t-thank you so much for h-h-h-h-helping me!!! she said in a panic.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:57 am
Corwin Scandleah

"Are you okay Moomi. If you need to vomit go to the bathroom" Taking a couple of steps back to get out of the splash zone; Corwin waited until the red in her face faded away before going back to dressing her up. "Wouldn't know since I just arrived here yesterday." Going to multiple arcades he could safely say that they were all different, some where shitty and some were not. Seeing Megumi freak out then explain that only someone special could see that part. "You mean your v****a? Just hurry up" Turning away from her to give her privacy. Humming and tapping his foot on the ground while she took her time dressing up.

Signaling to him that she was done with a kiss on the cheek. It was a little shocking, Megumi didn't seem like the affectionate type, but a brought a smile to his face. "Anytime Moomi d...d...don't worry about it" Mocking the stutter she had Corwin placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair. "Your stutter is so adorable. Well let's go." His eyes darted around the room before standing up and walking towards a part of the room. Putting on his headphones that were laying in the ground and heading towards the door. Motioning the bookworm to follow.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff