Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Micromission: Liberty Garden Island- Veni, Vidi Victini? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 pm
Crystal checked her SNAG as Ulla ran off, glancing in her direction quickly. "Please be careful," she called out, turning to her device. "Hm... interesting. Alright then." She'd put away the SNAG and tap the top of her lip, looking around. "Usually, it would be to one side or the other, though it might have been implied and I missed that. The whole thing of Victini not appearing with his home being invaded is the whole reason why we're here."

Ulla and her Pokémon wouldn't find anything on the island from their vantage point, sans the flock of Swablu and Altaria leaving in the distance. Nothing coming in, nothing else leaving, even as the group got closer to the structure. If there was anything, or anyone, it would have to be in the lighthouse.

"Ulla, we're going to go in now. If you want, I can leave my Sigilyph with you as well, or you can come inside with us. Kairos is good at watching and guarding places," she commented, looking down at her furred hand at the end. "...Most days, at least," she chuckled, recalling how she met Kairos and added him to her team.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 pm
Wren seemed a bit amused by Ulla and her Riolu's antics climbing in the trees until the young girl called back to the group. "Hm... I suppose children can be helpful in a battlefield setting after all." He noted to himself, walking toward Liberty Tower. "I don't think they'll bother us without a good reason." He told Ulla, attempting to reassure her a bit. "I get the feeling they're more interested in Driftveil and maintaining control over the drawbridge... for now." He made sure to emphasize the importance of the time frame. Clearly the dreadlocked male had plans to contribute some kind of assistance to that fight at some point in the near future.

As he headed into the tower behind Crystal, however, he would release his Deerling. "Asphodel, use Odor Sleuth. See if you can smell anything that might come across as a Legendary Pokemon. Not like either of us know what that smells like." The latter half was aimed more at himself than Asphodel. The Deerling nodded and took a deep breath through his nose, filtering the scents inside Liberty Town apart from one another very carefully. "We're looking for Victini, if that helps?" Wren offered. He'd never actually seen the Pokemon despite coming here for Unova's independence day celebration every year throughout his childhood and adolescent years.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Riolu both stopped hopping from branch to branch and met back up on a tree close to Crystal. "No. I'll join you. If you meet Victini, I want to be friends with it as well. Rowlett, you stay here ok? Make sure nobody gets past you. Rowlett nodded as both Riolu and Ulla jumped down. Riolu held Ulla bridal style as they landed. Riolu helped her on her feet as they followed the group. "Well, if I was a villain. Which a 10 year old girl would not be. I would want every advantage I could get. But, I'm not one. I wanna make sure Victini is safe and not living in fear. Ulla said to Wren.

Riolu tried again to read Victini's aura. But nothing, frustrated, he punched the nearest tree. The little girl rested her hand on Riolu. "Hey hey hey. It's okay. Vicitini is here. They just are very well hidden. They don't want to be found because of what is surrounding us right now okay?" Riolu's temper calmed a bit. The little girl then smiled and gave Riolu an Oran berry for him to snack on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 pm
I have to admit that Ulla's antics softened my heart a bit. But I was trying to forgo the self for the sake of the mission, so I tried not to pay much attention to her. Snagem's involvement with Victini was before my time, as well, so there wasn't much I could offer there. Instead, I wordlessly followed Crystal, preparing mentally for a long stretch of battles. Those were pretty common for Snagem missions.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 am
Crystal tilted her ears in amusement with Ulla. "You think about things pretty well for a younger child. Reminds me of myself, actually, around your age." She chuckled and opened up a Pokéball, letting out her colorful, odd looking avian. "Kairos, help Ulla's Rowlet keep watch. Like.... hide yourself in a tree or something. You do stick out a bit."

"If I may, Miss Crystal, I would stick out in most areas. I do wish you all luck on your endeavor, however," he would broadcast mentally to everyone before sticking himself into the thick greenery of a tree, allowing his psychic capabilities to also keep watch. Though, he would also note the curious look of the one Pokémon he was going to be helping keeping watch. He'd never seen anything like him, and was genuinely curious about the little flying grassy ball.

There would be nothing much of note when they entered, just a mostly empty room with a ladder that presumably went up to the top where the lamp would be for the lighthouse and a stairway down. Assuming everyone went downstairs, they would find a smaller room that had a lot more color in it, thanks to the fact that there were actual items in it. It looked to be a bedroom, actually, with dressers, a bed, and a desk among other things. The hybrid would pick up a book on the desk and quickly flip through it, seeing if there might have been something in there. "Take a look around in here, this seems like it would be the place where Victini would probably rest. Mostly because it's a place out of the elements and there's a comfy place to rest..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 pm
Asphodel couldn't seem to find anything special in the air as he walked into the lighthouse alongside Wren. Perhaps it was because the whole place smelled the same all over, like a combination of charcoal and innocence.

Heading down into the lower level of the tower, the pair began to look around along with Crystal. "These books..." Wren started, opening several and leafing through them before finishing his thought. "A lot of them look like they were drawn by children, don't they?" He finally asked, pointing out the one he was holding. "They're all picture books with no words." He added, opening the book and showing a page with a collection of figures that looked strangely familiar poorly painted onto the page showing with finger paints. "You don't think Victini has been drawing pictures of your group, do you?" He questioned. He couldn't know about Victini's involvement in the defeat of the Zekrom that had nearly been allowed to awaken so many years ago over Black City or how the Snagems had been involved at the time so he was merely speculating. But what if it was true?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"I always had to play the villain back home. But the boys always ended up playing the hero. But now, it's different." The little girl giggled, wondering what those boys were doing now. She felt like she got the bigger change from the group. As the group went downstairs, Riolu and Ulla followed right behind. When they saw the downstairs, Ulla looked at all the drawings. She looked at the one Wren was holding up. "Who are they suppose to be? She questioned as she looked at more of the drawings that were around. She found some blank pieces of paper as she looked around some more and found some finger paint. "That may be the case. She looked back at the finger paint as it looks like some paint was left on the side. "It's still wet, it must have been recently used.

Rowlett was perched on a tree branch as he was looking around but not his entire body. Just his neck. He then looked at Kairos as he was basically sticking out like a sore thumb. Rowlett hooted as if to introduce himself. The owl then went back to watching the surrounding area, but this time...he would turn his entire body to different directions instead of just his neck. What a strange bird.

The little girl sat in an open spot of the room, as she started finger painting. Riolu looked around a bit as he sat on the bed and watched.He looked under the pillow and found and Oran Berry. Riolu put another Oran Berry under the pillow, just to make sure Victini wasn't starving. "Riolu look! I drew the four of us!" Ulla showed Riolu her painting. It was her, Riolu, Rowlett, and Victini. All of them were smiling and holding hands, except for Rowlett who was perched on Ulla's head. "I'm sure Victini is really lonely being on the island by itself. So when we meet Victini, lets be friends with them ok?" Ulla smiled as she had some blue paint on her face. Riolu just simply chuckled under his breath, then he suddenly felt a spike of strong aura in the same room as them. Ulla noticed Riolu's expression change she put her painting down. "Riolu what's goin-"

As Ulla was about to finish her sentence, something tried to smear the paint off her face. Riolu stood in front of Ulla as he looked around vigilantly, trying to find the source of the strong aura.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:48 pm
I kept my mouth shut, acting like I was ignoring what the other Snagems were doing when in fact I was focusing on our environment. Snagem lore dictates that Victini was once our ally, but that was years ago, if it was indeed true. For all we know, Victini has changed loyalties, or Victini could just not be here and this was all a trap set in place by Flare.

I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to burden anyone with my dark line of thinking, but I wanted to be ready for anything. Somehow, the was going to be a fight somewhere around here. I could feel that much. Whether it was my new ability or just my Trainer's blood boiling, I couldn't say, but it was a feeling I wasn't about to ignore.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:21 pm
"Well, those might be the Snagems that fought alongside Victini a while back here. I was sent a message to mention that we're with Snagem incase we do actually encounter him..." The hybrid narrowed her eyes when she noticed one of the finger paintings that came loose, one of what looked like Victini standing next to someone with a staff and a sun behind them. She brought it to her to look at it more closely. "Why does this look-" Her train of thought was cut off by the paint being being wiped off of Ulla, the being revealing itself as a cackling Gengar.

"Gar!" The ghost would laugh as it ran up and out of the room, apparently finally deciding to leave its hiding spot from one of the shadows in the room to meet up with whoever its master happened to be.

Kairos would nod and while he had no discernable face to show a smile, his tone would be pleasant as he spoke into the Rowlet's mind. 'Why hello to you as well. You may call me Kairos. You are a most interesting creature, you know- hm?' His thought would be cut short as a Swablu would return to the island, tweeting furiously about the ship they had encountered earlier. 'O-oh dear. They need to be informed about this.' No sooner had he thought this was when the airship had made another appearance out of the clouds. It might still take a little bit to get to the island, but it was very apparent that they weren't completely unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:41 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Rowlett nodded as he heard the Swablu tweeting furiously. Before Kairos could say they needed to be informed, Rowlett flew to the Swablu to make it fly faster to them. It wasn't safe for any of them. As he brought the Swablu back towards Kairos, Rowlett hooted to tell Kairos that he was gonna go tell the group.

As the Gengar appeared, Riolu used Iron Tail to pin him to the wall. Riolu, his eyes started to change to a slight purple as he started to fill with rage. The Gengar cackled as he hid in the shadows again as he left the room. Riolu was still able to feel the Gengar's aura as he was about to go chase after it. "RIOLU STOP!" Ulla shouted as she felt the Shadow growing stronger in him. Riolu couldn't hear her voice as in his eyes, everyone was just in his way. He lunged forward as if he was gonna go for a knock out point on Ulla. The little girl looked scared then her complexion changed to a calm face. Ulla blocked Riolu's shot as he went for a leg swipe. Ulla then jumped over his sweep as she used her weight to make him fall forward with his arm behind his back. At the same time Rowlett came it hooting furiously to tell them what was going on.

Ulla looked at Rowlett as it was panicking. "Our cover has been blown cause of that Gengar huh?" She said to everyone as her attention went back to Riolu struggling to get out of her hold. "I'm sorry buddy....I'm sorry your this way." She whispered softly as she started to hum a lullaby. Riolu struggled more and more, but then he started to calm down. The purple in his eyes started to go back to red. She smiled, "There's my best friend.... She got up off of him. Riolu got up as well as he looked a little ashamed, the little girl looked at everyone if they were shocked that a 10 year old girl can fight. "....I train with Riolu. Even before this happened. He thinks, I can read aura in no time."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm
Wren considered Crystal’s question for a moment but he couldn’t be sure. He wouldn’t know who was around in those days and certainly wouldn’t recognize them if they were in the picture. And then Ulla tripped a trap with. Gengar that suddenly charges toward him as he walked past the stairwell. When it came at him, he dropped the book of pictures in his hand, throwing his arms up to defend himself. A flash of green light erupted from his bracelet with it’s large rose blossoming from it and a thicket of large, thorn-covered vibes sprouted into life from it in the few seconds it took for Gengar to reach him. Fortunately for the Ghost-type, it appeared to phase through the vines and the man on the other side of them without even slowing down.

“What just happened?!” Wren practically screamed, terrified of the vines that kept appearing around him when he was in danger.

And then he saw Ulla take down her Riolu. That Pokémon had some kind of problem that needed dealing with. That much was obvious. Unfortunately, he had his own problem . He’sbonly Just realized those vines were still attached to his bracket and he couldn’t figure out how to get them off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:43 pm
I looked to Wren, then to Ulla. There wasn't anything I could do for either of them, unfortunately. Which sucked especially for Ulla, since she was too young to have to go through that mess. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing out here to begin with, but Sub had to have a reason for it. I'd have to talk to him later. As far as Wren was concerned, he was probably just a Channeler and there was no reason to worry about the grass tentacles coming out of him... unless...

Shaking that very unnecessary thought from my mind, I followed Swablu out of the building we were in to see what it was chirping about. Flare... at this point, I welcomed them. I could use the stress relief.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:13 pm
Crystal's ears drooped as she saw Riolu's actions, tilting her head. She picked up on the Shadow energy all too well, and the hybrid was concerned with the little one's actions. Though, something seemed different about this Shadow Pokémon. He seemed... more sane, unlike any of the other Shadow Pokémon she had read about. He would have to be looked at further at some point. Not now, though. "Well, if you've been together for a long time, it's certainly not unheard of to understand your Pokémon. Before I became a hybrid, I eventually learned to understand my Charizard. Being that insync with your Pokémon is never a bad thing."

She'd then turn to Wren as his vines erupted from his rose adorned bracelet, now looking maybe very slightly exasperated. "Well... An unsuspecting channeller. Maybe take a deep breath and convince yourself that you're not in immediate danger? It might be reacting to a panicked emotion you're experiencing and is therefore trying to protect you." She turned to the paper that she mentally held next to her once more, staring intently at it trying to figure something out, it seemed. "... I was just there," she finally muttered, sighing. "I'm waaaaay too old to be called child..." She followed Terashi out to see the events happening outside, folding up the drawing neatly and grabbing her braid.

The airship would be much closer now, able to land some of their peons on the island via Talonflame. Currently, Kairos would be assaulting four Flare soldiers, trying his hardest to keep them away from the lighthouse with fading success. "Lady Crystal! Thank the Sun that you've returned!"

"Well, crap..." A Pokéball would be thrown out, releasing the black dragon it held with a sparkling swirl. The Charizard roared as he noticed the ship and stared at it, flames occasionally licking out of his maw. "Demon Wing, go have some fun. Everyone else, let's deal with the vanguard here."

((Go ahead and fight one peon with one to two Pokémons. Nothing too fancy, just go for it.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:34 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Riolu looked at each other then back at Crystal. They both nodded, they depended on each other. Rowlett then chirping more loudly as the ship started coming even closer. Ulla grabbed Rowlett to calm him down, "Are you guys ready to start your first battle" Both of them nodded. Looks like they had no other choice on getting out of here. Her team ran upstairs and out the door as the island was being raided by Team Flare soldiers.

"Did they notice us here?" She asked herself as she heard the Hybrid's orders. Her team nodded as they went a little off to the side of the lighthouse. Riolu and Ulla had there back against each other, while Rowlett was in the sky flying right above them. "No matter what, do not stray to far away from one another. Riolu, let me know if you don't feel good. Understand?" Both of them nodded as some Flare soldiers and their Pokemon were coming at them in different directions. "Rowlett razor leaf!" Rowlett started using razer leaf around them to stop them in their tracks as Riolu charge at them as he was using quick attack, iron tail. Soon enough he was faced against a Dragonair that was much bigger than him. Riolu! Shadow Wave!" Riolu looked back at Ulla a little concerned. Don't worry. We have your back. She smiled towards Riolu with confidence. He nodded as he was surrounded by darkness as he focused that energy towards his hands. The Dragonair was about to attack but then Riolu shot a dark laser as the Dragonair knocked out. Riolu fell to one knee for a second as a Flare soldier was about to grab him. Ulla charged at the grunt and did a jump kick to knock him out.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:24 pm
Wren heard Crystal's suggestion and froze for a second. There was that word again, 'Channeler'. What in the world did that even mean? How were these crazy vines following him, where were they coming from and, more importantly, was it really possible they were his own doing? He tried to calm himself down as she had suggested and, almost like magic, the vines retracted back into the depths of his silken bracelet.

It was about the time he calmed down, he realized something was going on outside. He'd been so panicked by the Gengar fleeing through him that he hadn't paid any attention to what was happening around them all.

When he headed outside, he realized they were now under attack. "Great..." Luckily, Asphodel was still standing beside him. When the Flares started unloading off the ships, Wren staggered backward for a moment before remembering that he was a trainer as well as a businessman. He had Pokemon for a reason and his homeland needed him to fight for it.

Stamping his foot against the ground and twisting his toes slightly, he dug his bare foot into the earth beneath it and braces himself against... himself. His pacifistic nature told him to turn tail and run from the danger but his pride as a Unovan wouldn't allow him to let these people go unpunished. "Asphodel, Agility!"

"Liepard, Assist!" The feline nodded and with a flash of it's paws, it began to cough furiously before a glob of poisonous fur was hacked up and flung toward the speeding cervine Pokemon via a borrowed Acid. Asphodel dodged it with relative ease thanks to the speed booster he was still employing.

"Giga Drain!" Aspohdel darted across the space between himself and the Liepard, jumping into the air and over the cat, a small orb of green appearing around the Dark-type before it compressed around it and, within seconds, had stolen away some of it's vitality and shot back toward the Deerling.

"Seed Bomb!" Wren froze for a split second. "How? How does your Liepard know Seed Bomb?" He demanded to know, refusing to believe the feline could know such a move. Only a moment later, however, an acorn-like seed had form in the hook of Liepard's sickle-shaped tail and was flung at Asphodel with great precision.

"Tank it, Asphodel!" The brunet told his Pokemon, watching as the Deerling stood his ground and allowed himself to be hit by the attack. When it exploded, however, rather than seeing the small Pokemon go flying as expected, the Flare grunt saw it racing out of the smoke with a green aura around it as it's Sap Sipper ability activated. "Double Kick!" Asphodel raced forward with grand speed thanks to Agility earlier, jumped into the air and crashed down onto Liepard's back with his rear legs, extending them into a full kick and using the force to launch himself skyward again. Flipping over in midair and turning back toward Wren, Asphodel came down once more with a second kick with both rear legs, slamming his hooves into Liepard and crushing it into the ground as he jumped off.

As Asphodel pranced back over to his trainer's side, the Flare grunt recalled his Liepard. The cat was out cold after such a blow, especially with it empowered by that Sap Sipper boost a moment before. "Try my Skrelp on for size!" He called out, releasing the Poison-type into the water nearby. "Go, you hideous thing! You need the experience so you can evolve, already!"

Wren balked at the Flare's words, caught completely off guard by the thought that anyone could talk to their Pokemon in such a way. "You don't deserve that Pokemon if you're going to talk to it that way!" He snapped at the man.

"Mind your own business and finish losing already!" The Flare snapped back, eyes narrowed behind his tacky sunglasses. "It's my Pokemon and I think it's ugly right now. It won't be when it evolves, though, so it needs to hurry up! Now use Sludge Bomb!"

Wren recalled Asphodel before the attack could hit him and pulled out another ball in it's place. "You stand a better chance at winning this without harming it..." He told the ball before releasing Altissima. "Be careful!" He urged her, knowing she was still weak from her previous life in the near-eternal shade of Castelia's Central Garden. "Use Sleep Powder!" Altissima's body rattled and a powdery narcotic agent drifted from her head leaves.

"Icy Wind, Skrelp! Blow it away!" Flare Grunt called out, watching his Water-type issue a frigid gale that blew away the powder.

"Fine. Blow this away. Grasswhistle!" Wren called to his small Grass-type.

"Cut it off with Water Pulse!" Flare Grunt called out as the Bulb Pokemon's leaves began to twitch and vibrate, a melancholy lullaby beginning to hum from them. The Mock Kelp Pokemon released a vibrating orb of water and sonic waves towards the Petilil but when it hit, she barely reacted. The only difference in her at all was her song rose in pitch slightly as her leaves recovered somewhat from their dry and withered state. After a moment more, Skrelp and Flare Grunt both found themselves beginning to drowse.

"Altissima can't be confused, if that's what you were aiming for." Wren piped up, though by the time he spoke it appeared that both his opponent Pokemon and it's trainer had fallen asleep. "Hm...Altissima. Try to ease it's slumber. Use Dream Eater." He instructed. Altissima nodded and approached, using her limited psionic abilities to extract the sleeping Skrelp's dreams. And along with them, perhaps, some memories associated with self confidence due to Flare Grunt's abuse. "I didn't think I'd find myself wanting to use this so soon but..." He pulled a Heal Ball from his pocket and held it in his right hand -the one equipped with his new Snag Machine- and allowed the machine to do it's job before throwing it at the dual-type slumbering across from him.

He watched it draw inside the ball and, after a few moments of it twitching, the ball stilled and "pinged". "This leaves a bad taste in my mouth..." He said to himself as he picked the ball up. "But this Pokemon deserves a trainer who will love it unconditionally. Altissima-" He turned to his Petilil and pointed to the Flare Grunt. "Use Grass Knot to bind him up. I feel like we could get some information from him about what these people are here for if we take him back with us." Altissima nodded and approached, her leaves glowing bright green before growing and winding around the Flare Grunt, tangling around themselves until they had created a thick binding of rope-like leaves knotted around their victim. At that point, they "snapped" off of Altissima's head and her leaves returned to their normal state if a bit healthier looking than they had been a bit ago.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff