Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
[Suggestions] --> Share what we should improve and do. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:34 am
I am a fan of word games. I would love to see them. Maybe a forum. I am happy to add some too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:00 pm
Serenity Sunshyne
I am a fan of word games. I would love to see them. Maybe a forum. I am happy to add some too.

I'll create one now and put it under games. n__n  

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:02 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
Serenity Sunshyne

Okay and I will start creating.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:12 pm
maybe create a discord? ^^
i just joined btw

DEUS P

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:58 am
Queentintin
Melena Rai
I am all up for basic categories but don't make people click 20 different places - many places won't be checked 3nodding Contests could be there own and then if they are a limited time one they could be stickied and then archived or something there has to be a way to keep it clean and simple

agreed, very good idea, any special event could be an announcement, or a sticky! cool ^.^

I am noticing a lot of subforums already - and some that could easily be merged

Charties/Giveaways & Quests & Exchange could all be 1
Contests and Games could be in 1

I just feel like no one is going to click 20 subforums sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:11 am
Melena Rai
Queentintin
Melena Rai
I am all up for basic categories but don't make people click 20 different places - many places won't be checked 3nodding Contests could be there own and then if they are a limited time one they could be stickied and then archived or something there has to be a way to keep it clean and simple

agreed, very good idea, any special event could be an announcement, or a sticky! cool ^.^

I am noticing a lot of subforums already - and some that could easily be merged

Charties/Giveaways & Quests & Exchange could all be 1
Contests and Games could be in 1

I just feel like no one is going to click 20 subforums sweatdrop

Feel the same way too xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:26 pm
Can we get a thread that shows who is who in terms of staff/crew?

Theres a lot of dead threads out there, i'm willing to move them to archive if i'm allowed to.

I think before we continue to create new content, we clean up the forums a bit..

Event Ideas?
Bi Weekly or / Monthly Avatar contests
Question of the Week
Monthly News Letter?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:30 am
NOXV
i just joined btw

That's a good idea. There's a Gaia Online Discord and I think it'd be cool to have a Guild Discord group. Especially for those like me who stress out when we can't get on Gaia for some reason or another but always have Discord open.

And welcome to the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 am
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Ahoy Captain~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it would be a good idea to have a thread for absences/hiatus notification so no-one's removed/thought inactive when they're just unable to get on.

I've been dealing with issues offline for a few days so I've been unable to actively get into the swing of things...

Also, maybe a notice thread in the crew subforum so we can quote/let you and other crew members know so we're not thought to be inactive crew?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 am
Rissa Unit
NOXV
i just joined btw

That's a good idea. There's a Gaia Online Discord and I think it'd be cool to have a Guild Discord group. Especially for those like me who stress out when we can't get on Gaia for some reason or another but always have Discord open.

And welcome to the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yup there's a clan guild discord too. and many zomg discords. emotion_dowant  

DEUS P

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 am
NOXV
Rissa Unit
NOXV
i just joined btw

yup there's a clan guild discord too. and many zomg discords. emotion_dowant

Awesome! I didn't know that. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:39 pm
how about fun contests? to improve. everyone likes a contest and its an activity keeper too

TRUCHAS!

lol now that i got your attention rofl truchas can mean one of three things 1- a town in New Mexico 2- a trout or 3- watch out

Quote:
ok now thats out of the way why not try a word game of some sort. i like naming words after the Spanish alphabet however more would probably participate in the English alphabet who knows maybe we can find more complicated words and have to look up meanings

a- apple , b- banana c-charm d-date and so on
/ch- cheh

Spanish might be more challenging and fun though more letters of the alphabet to fill eek
User Image

Quote:
if naming words isn't up to what anyone wanna try how about the random number or random dice game where you can find them from the drop down of post action

first to hit 1 / 3 / 13 or whatever number or numbers works

just a couple of ideas from random people on gaia and from my old Spanish speaking guild on gaia

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:10 pm
Im in the middle of setting up an avatar contest now. Hoping it can be weekly atm. We will see, it will be opening up in a day or two.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 am
If we make a discord, would it be for everyone, or just the crew?
Just asking for clarification.

Also, as far as contests and games go, you are all welcome to start any of those that you want. You do not have to get permission from here ^^;; If we do minimize the subforums, it's very easy to move around the threads.

We can start an "About the Crew" sort of thread in the General Subforum. If we put it in Crew Chatter, other members wouldn't really see it. Would you all prefer that each individual crew member post their own "about me" in said thread to put a name to a face, or have just one person post all the collective introductions? I believe last run through they were going to have the vice captain post everyone's, and that's why they asked for them in Crew Chatter.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

Onyx Popcorn

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:51 am
One thing I've seen a bit of is that while the formatting for rules and such is usually lovely, it also sometimes has stuff that's really hard to read on a white background, like teal, yellow, or bright green. (The rainbow "Subforum Rules" header I saw, while pretty, was also difficult to read with no dark border to offset all the bright orange and yellow.) I have exactly zero issue with colored text, but I'd appreciate it if rules could be simply written in dark colors only, so we can read them. My eyes hurt after trying to parse through all of the bright green text...  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff