Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mission: Battle of the Drawbridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm
While Ulla claimed to not know how to enter the airship, she was fairly quick in finding a way. By the time the Flares started their naps, Natalia was walking around the hatch while gazing into it, with her trainer holding on to her for dear life. She was big enough to jump in, but her trainer wasn't - especially while she was holding on to her. Fortunately, Natalia could see well enough into the airship to teleport to Ulla's side, giving Keiko the opportunity to dismount. "Thank you very much," Keiko said as she stood up, hugging her Xatu tightly before recalling her to her ball.

"That's much better," Keiko said quietly with a sigh, stretching a bit before focusing on Ulla. "Sorry about that. I think I can take care of myself from here," she explained. Now that they were in, they had to take over the ship. But since Keiko didn't know the parameters of the mission, she couldn't help but wonder what Ulla's plan was. She didn't ask right away, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:42 pm
Wren was fairly quick in finding a way into the depths of the Aqua's ship, all things considered. The man knew nothing of navel travel nor of the construction of ships so it did take a bit longer that he would have liked to find the place. Letting Altissima back out of her ball, the man had kept the tiny Bulb Pokemon close at had. Coming across one or two more grunts in fairly short order, he was glad that he had. "Sleep Powder!" He exclaimed once again as he burst into the wheelhouse. Altissima had learned by now that her dance was neither necessary nor conducive to their time sensitive mission and simply expelled a burst of coma-inducing spores from her head leaves.

The ship's captain fell out at the wheel, the Sleep Powder knocking him out cold before he realized he was even breathing it in. "This almost seems too easy..." Wren said to himself as he approached the unconscious form of the captain.

"Friiiiillll."

"And that would be why." Wren announced to himself with an expression reading "Of course that would happen.". Waving Altissima back, he tossed out the Pokeball containing Hemlock. "Find it and use Needle Arm." He instructed his partner as the Frillish's voice echoed through room, deep, hollow and foreboding.

"Friiiiiilllllliiiiiissshhh." The ghostly jellyfish materialized out of thin air, tentacles already winding their way around Hemlock.

"Now!" Wren shouted. Hemlock nodded and spun in place, needly green arms glowing with Grass energy. Luckily, Frillish wasn't strong and was knocked out with just the one hit. Or maybe Hemlock had just gotten that strong? Either way, Wren watched as the room around him faded away, revealing that he had been tricked by the watery wraith into the ship's galley. More fortunately than anything else thus far, the room was currently empty. Perhaps the Ghost-type hadn't been with Aqua after all? Regardless of his assailant's affiliation, Wren began to explore the ship once again. This time he was acutely aware of the dangers on this ship.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:15 am
||Lt. Surge and Clay||

Back on the ground floor. The two gym leaders stood their ground as a good group of their troops were over on the other side of the bridge fighting a mixture of Flare and Aqua grunts. A few of the enemie's grunts would jump over on the gym leaders side, but the enemy was easily swept to the side. "You know, this kid's plan is going pretty well. She could probably beat your old tricks pops." "Me? Hah! This old cowboy still has his kick in him." Their Pokemon were on a roll taking down every grunt that tried to get past them. They soon noticed that things started to quiet down on the other side of the bridge. Both of them were a bit confused as they looked over. Both gym leaders were shocked. Their men were being detained. Handcuffed as a Salemence and a Venesaur stood proud ready for any other of the Alliance's tricks. "How dare they detain our men! I'm putting a stop to them!" "No Surge wait!" The Lt. jumped over the bridge with his Pokemon as he stood in front of the Dragon and Grass type. "Alright team, time to beat some Flare scum!"

(For every post one makes, an Alliance member is being detained. Tied up from their wrist and ankles. And any of the Alliance's Pokemon that are out of their Pokeball, Team Flare will try and capture them and put them in cages. Create the distraction ASAP to help the ground troops be released along with their Pokemon. Failure to do so, Alliance's Pokemon will be Team Flare's)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:00 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla smiled at Keiko "Thank you again for coming with me." She said as she looked out the door to see if there was anyone walking around. Nobody. She stepped out of the room as her and her Pokemon walking softly. "The original plan stays. Take over the radio to start confusion, take control of the ship. Attack the other airships along with taking down any other ships in the sea that we can." She said to Keiko as she turned a corner but quickly stepped back and pulled her Pokemon with her. She peeped down the hall as it was guarded by two grunts. Along one side of the wall of the long hall, there were three doors. There could be a chance that there is even more Team Flare in those areas. She sighed.

"What do we do now? We can't just walk up to them if we are trying to do this quietly. Even if Togetic used Yawn, it's gonna take time to travel to them. Then there's the chance if someone walks out of one of those doors and takes the hit." She said as she looked at Kieko. "Should we go on assault from here on out?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:17 am
"You're welcome," Keiko smiled, forgetting the setting for a second. Ulla was quick to remind her, though, and they were back to figuring out how to proceed from here. 'It would help if we knew how many Flares were aboard the ship. I'm not sure how effective Sleep will be, either, since we're trying to take over the ship and not just sabotage it. Any Flares we don't encounter in that pursuit will start asking questions when the ship they're on begins attacking their allies. We may need to battle all of them eventually..." Keiko thought aloud.

After a moment of worrying, she shook her head. "No. We're not going to get anywhere just hanging around here. Let's keep going," she offered, looking down at Ulla to see her reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Keiko was right, they needed to come up with a plan in order to get into the control room. She ruffled her hair. Come on. Think. Think. Think. She was thinking as then she looked at Rowlet. The owl looked at the little girl confused as he tilted his head. Rowlet. You wanna play bandits with those grunts over there?" She asked with a smile as Rowlet was shocked and was nodding no repetitively. "Rowlet please! Riolu and I will cover you." Rowlett sighed as he couldn't believe that they were doing this again.

The grunts were both watching down the hall when they noticed a little Rowlet flying towards them. Both of them were confused as they had no idea who's Rowlet was this. Rowlett then landed on one of their heads and snatched their hat and started flying back towards Ulla down the hall. Riolu broke out of his Pokeball as he had a ready posistion to attack. Ulla had the same posistion as Riolu, while Rowlett was being chased down by the grunts frantically. As they hit the corner, Riolu and Ulla grabbed their arms and with the grunts weights, flung them over their shoulders. Togetic was about to use Yawn but noticed the two grunts were both unconscious from the slam. Ulla was breathing heavily as Riolu patted her on the back. "I-I'm fine...It was a lot more weight than I'm use to." Riolu nodded as he looked towards the room they were trying to get into. There was only one person in there. But they seemed pretty strong.

When the little girl finally caught her breath she started walking down the hall as she stood at the door. Riolu looked at the her as he signaled that there was only one person in there as he went back into his Pokeball.

(This will be Keiko fight. It can be a 2nd stage as this is like the commander of the airship anyways.)  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm
Wren kept Altissima close by as he explored the Aqua's ship and, eventually, he did actually find his way to the wheelhouse. This time, howver, he realized there were guards outside.

"Think you can manage another Sleep Powder?" He asked the little narcotic factory.

"Petiiii." The Bulb Pokemon whined, only a tiny cloud less than the size of Wren's palm being produced this time around. "I get it. You're exhausted. Take a break." He told the Petilil as he recalled her to her ball.

"Looks like it's on you, Aconite." The man decided as he released the Maractus from her ball. "Those two. Hit them both with Leech Seed. Try to keep the plants small so they don't notice them right away." He instructed.

"Mara?" Aconite asked, though she did as instructed, firing off a Leech Seed at both with a slight spin on it and aimed at the ground. The seeds hit the floor, ricocheted off towards the Aqua grunts and hit their ankles softly enough that they didn't seem to notice. The seeds immediately sprouted and while they didn't grow very large, they glowed as they soaked up the life force of their hosts.

"Good job. Now stick close!" Wren congratulated his Pokemon as he stood up from his hiding place and carefully crept toward the wheelhouse door. Just before he got there, the two grunt guarding it collapsed to the floor with a soft thump. "Convenient." Wren said to himself as he walked up and opened the door.

"Heh?" The woman at the wheel turned her focus to the door as it opened. "Didn't I tell you both to leave me be for now? I'll send a message across the intercom system when I have more information."

""I'm afraid the radio belongs to us now." Wren announced as he turned to Aconite. "Bullet Seed!"

The Maractus nodded and took aim, firing a gatling burst of seeds at the woman at the wheel, startling her and sending her stumbling backward, away from the ship's controls. "Ah!" Wren secured his feet against the deck and, thankful that he had dried out by now, charged forward with a fist drawn back. "Poliwrath!"

"Son of a-!" Wren yelped, skidding to a stop as the captain let loose a fully evolved Water-type. "I am not ready for this." He said to himself as Aconite rushed forward to defend him.

"Submission!" The captain called out as she attempted to regain her footing.

"Spiky Shield!" Wren called out. Aconite summoned the green wall of energy just a moment before Poliwrath attacked, skewering the muscular Tadpole Pokemon with a cluster of energy needles. "Now hit back with Bullet Seed!" The railgun-like barrage of seeds pelting against the Poliwrath's body were like white-hot sparks to a plant but the Water-type brushed it off for the most part.

"Circle Throw!" Poliwrath charged through the Bullet Seed pelting it even as the attack continued, grabbing hold of Aconite, spinning in a circle rapidly and hurling her toward the door. Before she ever made it there, however, she had been transformed into energy and returned to her Pokeball. From another Ball, however, came another of his Pokemon. Hemlock was dragged out by the attack's residual force, somehow.

"Now that's new." Wren commented more to himself than anything else. He'd never experienced a move capable of forcing a random switch in a trainer's team. "Hemlock, use Sandstorm!" The little cactus spun in place at the call from his trainer and sand began to pour out from beneath him, seemingly dragged through time and space from the desert itself, until a raging sandstorm blew within the confines of the bridge as a whole.

"Gah! I can't see!" The captain exclaimed. Between the sand in her eyes and her long hair being blown out by the winds and into her face, she seemed to be suffering from blindness due to multiple sources.

"That's the point!" Wren called over the howling wind and sand.

"Use Mind Reader, Poliwrath!" The Tadpole Pokemon focused on it's opponent hard, sensing it's movements and predicting it's next move based on what was going through it's mind and as well as what was displayed in it's current movement.

"Hemlock, use Needle Arm!" For a brief instant, Poliwrath lost track of Hemlock as he vanished into a thick bank of sand, the Pokemon's Sand Veil ability allowing him to slip, unseen, through the clouds of tiny rock and sand.

"Vacuum Wave!" Poliwrath's fist began to circle in place faster and faster until, after a moment, the sand in the air began to draw toward it. Before it's opponent could make a move, Poliwrath swung. The fist-sized vacuum it had created ripped through the air, sucking in the sand billowing through the air and carving a visible path through the Sandstorm until it hit Hemlock, imploding upon itself and rocking the Cacnea down to it's roots.

Hemlock wasn't to be stopped that easily, however and continued his attack as he darted through the blowing sands and disappeared from sight once again. A moment later, he'd re-emerge only a foot from Poliwrath's face and throwing a Grass energy infused punch covered in needles right between the Tadpole's eyes. That seemed to do the trick and Poliwrath went down, barely. As the sandstorm continued to rage, Wren approached the captain, grabbed her arm and spun her around so that her arm was twisted in such a way that every time she tried to move, it caused her more pain.

"Radio. Where is it?" He demanded of the woman.

"Why do you care?!" The woman demanded to know.

"You're in no position to question me." Wren warned. "I don't like fighting. At all. But I'm not afraid to take every Pokemon you have on you and throw you overboard to sink or swim." The look in his eyes was only compounded by the icy coldness of their color, making him look that much more threatening.

"I'm not helping you!" The woman insisted.

"Last chance." Wren warned her as he nodded at Hemlock. The cactus walked up to her and his arms began to glow purple and produce an array of needles formed from energy. "That's a Poison Jab. If you don't tell me what I want, I'll have him inject you with those toxins, then dump you in the ocean. If the Frillish don't get you first, the Basculin will." He told her, giving her arm a twist once more and causing her to let out a small gasp as pain rocked through her joints. "But, should you survive the Predators in the water? You'll still not live long enough to reach land. Between the blood loss and the poison, you'd be dead within a few hours at best."

Hemlock gave a wicked grin to the woman as she looked down at him. It was in the cactus' nature to be cruel and predatory. It's evolved form did tend to feed on humans dying in the desert, after all. "It's over there!" She finally exclaimed, her survival instinct at last kicking in. "Just... Don't hurt me. Please?! I have a family back in Hoenn."

"You joined a war, woman. Now act like a soldier and give up your life for your cause!" Wren exclaimed, winking at Hemlock from behind the woman. Hemlock reared back to swing and the woman shut her eyes, preparing for the pain to come. A moment later, she'd feel it as a fist collided with her gut, knocking the wind out of her and causing her to collapse, gasping for air. There was no blood of any kind but until she could open her eyes through the pain, she wouldn't know. Wren withdrew his fist from the woman's stomach as she collapsed, eyes slammed shut, and walked over to the radio.

"GRAY, isn't it? Can you connect to this radio and find the right channel to reach the Indigo Alliance ships?"

"This old thing? It's barely even technology but I suppose I can if I must." GRAY retorted, his usual snark shining through. "Just connect the auxiliary cable in the back of your SNAG to the console and give me a moment."

Wren nodded and did as he was instructed. Upon connecting the two devices together, he'd hear static over the radio channel for a moment before it went silent. "If you can hear me, my name is Wren Briony! I've come from Team Snagem to assist with the war effort. I've taken control of an Aqua ship's wheel. I have allies in the air trying to claim a Flare ship. Please respond!" He called over the radio link, hopefully connecting to the Indigo Alliance as he'd intended.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 pm
"Who has the balls to try to invade Flare territory?" the captain growled once he realized the grunts guarding the bridge were gone. He saw Ulla first, and gave her a weird smile."Oh, it's just a little girl. Shame you had to get lost up here," he said, only to be interrupted as Keiko stood in front of Ulla. She wasn't going to let Ulla's Pokemon get stolen. "Tch. What do you want, freak?" the captain spat.

This only infuriated Keiko further. "Guess. It isn't rocket science, jerk," Keiko growled, letting Azure out of her ball.

The Azurill followed its trainer's eyes up to the captain of the airship as he spat to the side and grabbed one of the pokeballs from his belt. "Well, you asked for it," he leered, letting a Flabebe out of the ball he was holding.

It was then that Keiko realized that she didn't remember ever having Azurill fight before. Instead of recalling the baby Pokemon, though, she pulled out her SNAG and accessed its Pokedex feature to see what moves she could use. "Ooh! Azure, try using Bubblebeam!" Keiko exclaimed, excited to see what the small Water-type could do. Azure inhaled deeply and spewed bubbles as though they were launched from a high-pressure can or something. The move did some damage against the Flabebe, but the energy used in the move was weak, and the move wasn't as effective as a result.

"You're going to have to try a lot harder than that," the captain leered, showing that same creepy smile to Keiko. "Let's set the stage, Flabebe! Grassy Terrain!"

Unsurprisingly, grass started growing on the metal floor - the result of Grassy Terrain. This was a sign that Keiko messed up - if Flabebe knew Grassy Terrain, there was a good chance that it knew other Grass-type moves, as in the ones that deal damage. Keiko chose the wrong Pokemon for this fight! Despite this, Keiko didn't call Azure back - she trusted in the young Azurill, and wanted to use this fight to help her get stronger.

"Okay, try using Bounce, Azure!" Keiko commanded. Azure slammed her tail into the ground and, in doing so, launched herself into the air, using Flying-type energy to cover her tail while she descended, tail first, aiming it at Flabebe.

"Grab on to it with Vine Whip!" the captain ordered. Flabebe sent a vine of Grass-type energy at Azure upon its trainer's order, but the energy whip dissipated when it came into contact with Azure's Flying-type energy-imbued tail, the move cutting through Flabebe's energy vines. Flabebe dodged at the last second and threw a second vine, but the Flying energy in Azurill's tail flew out when it came into contact with the ground, causing Azurill to bounce a second time and, as a result, dodge the second vine.

"Good job, Azure! Now, contain the Flabebe with Water Pulse!" Keiko cheered. Azure focused her Water-type energy to surround Flabebe with it, and was successful in trapping it in her Water Pulse. The captain was having none of this, however, and quickly pulled Flabebe out of Azure's Water Pulse - at the cost of doing significant damage to his hand in the process. Keiko watched him hold his hand in pain, unable to stop herself from worrying about him, only to see him look up and smile. In shock, she looked over to Azure to find her wrapped up in Flabebe's Vine Whip, which it used while Keiko and Azure were distracted by its trainer.

"This is our chance! Petal Blizzard, now!" the captain shouted. Keiko panicked and stood between Flabebe and Azure, expecting to take the blast, but after a few seconds, nothing happened. Keiko closed her eyes while bracing herself, and when she didn't feel anything, she opened them to see Cutie using Protect to stop the energy storm. Keiko was excited by this, but her first thought was to check on Azure - thankfully, Flabebe's Vine Whip had ended, and Keiko was free to recall Azure back to her ball.

"Thank you, Cutie! I'm relying on you, now! Show no mercy! Use Stun Spore to paralyze Flabebe!" Keiko shouted, happy for her Ribombee's assistance. Cutie spread her tiny arms wide, using her wings to spread the paralytic spores to Flabebe, who was quickly affected by it. However, it wasn't fully paralyzed yet.

"Show that freak who's boss, Flabebe! Restore your health with Synthesis!" the captain roared. Flabebe's Synthesis wasn't very effective due to the small amount of sunlight leaking in through the windows, but it did regain some stamina, erasing some of the fruit of Azure's labors. Keiko didn't know if that pissed her off more than repeatedly being called a freak due to her new hybrid nature, but she certainly wasn't taking it lying down.

"Show him your ultimate technique, Cutie! DazzlingGleam!" Keiko shouted, and Cutie happily charged her Fairy-type energy, gathering it together to fire at Flabebe.

"Ultimate technique, my a**," the captain spat. "Give it everything you got, Flabebe! Moonblast!" Flabebe responded by summoning a large orb of Fairy-type energy, and the two attacks collided. Though Moonblast was generally a stronger attack than DazzlingGleam, Cutie had more power to her than Flabebe did, since Cutie was fully evolved and Flabebe had yet to do so. As a result, DazzlingGleam penetrated Moonblast, striking Flabebe and causing it to faint.

"If that's your last Pokemon, then you should run to safety," Keiko sighed, able to sense Flabebe's energy fade, though that it fainted that quickly did take her by surprise for a bit. "I may not be as violent as Terashi when it comes to you Flares, but I can only be so lenient, especially with your attitude so far."

"My last Pokemon?" the captain asked, smiling maliciously. "I'm not like those pathetic Flare Grunts. Let me show you what my other Pokemon is capable of!" he shouted, letting his Roselia out.

Keiko only smiled at this. "Good. For a second, there, I was worried that it'd be another Fairy-type. But something like this? My heavy hitter can handle this just fine!"

She was bluffing. Her Goomy was far from the strongest among her Pokemon, but that was the one she let out. Excited to spend time with her trainer, Deadra used a move without waiting for orders from her trainer - Body Slam.

"Get that thing off you!" the captain roared. "...or better yet, don't. Drain its health with Giga Drain while it's on you like that!"

Before Roselia could follow its trainer's orders, Keiko spoke up. "Use Dragon Pulse to push yourself off of it!" Deadra complied, and Roselia's initial Giga Drain missed as a result. However, after Deadra landed, Rosela gave the move a second attempt, and succeeded at regaining some of its health at the Goomy's expense.

Deadra, you're better than that Roselia! Show it you mean business with Swagger!' she shouted. Deadra happily followed this command, jiggling its body while insulting the Roselia in Pokespeak. This didn't go over well with the Grass-type Pokemon, and the effect took hold over it.

"You have got to be kidding me! Keep sucking it dry with Giga Drain!" the captain screeched in panic. This was the emotion Keiko was looking for out of him.

"Good, now I don't have to worry about holding back. Outrage, Deadra!" Keiko ordered as Deadra barely dodged the confused Roselia's Giga Drain. Deadra leaped on Roselia and began thrashing it with attacks, barraging it with Dragon-type energy. Roselia continued to attempt to use Giga Drain on Deadra, but not all of them hit - one of them was wasted from taking damage from its own confusion. By the time Deadra wore herself out and suffered from confusion, herself, Roselia fainted, unable to keep up with Deadra's constant attacks.

"You... crazy ~/~!" the captain snapped, his mind consumed by panic. "How-" He vanished before he could finish his sentence, Natalia appearing beside her trainer after the fact. "Good girl," Keiko sighed, petting Natalia softly for her trouble, which elicited a coo in Pokespeak from the satisfied Xatu. After recalling all of her Pokemon, Keiko opened a window to see the captain lying on a nearby wing and screaming for his life. "While you're out there trying not to fall, maybe think about how to be nicer to people, you hybrid-hating ~/~!" Keiko shouted before closing the window and turning to Ulla.

"That takes care of that," Keiko said with a satisfied smile.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:36 pm
||Lt. Surge and Clay||

As Lt. Surge was battling the Venesaur with his Raichu, more and more of his men were being detained as their Pokemon was being taken away. Clay and his Pokemon were holding down their side of the bridge while more of their soldiers went over to break the others loose and get their Pokemon back. But, the enemy had the upper hand so far as we were already out numbered. "Those brats better hurry up Clay! I don't know how much longer this can go on!" "I know what you mean! Our men are running thin-" As they were shouting, Clay heard Wren over the radio he had in his pocket. He quickly grabbed the radio.

"Wren!! Boy if it isn't good to here your voice! My men are being detained and their Pokemon are being taken from them and being placed in cages! What ever you guys are planning on doing, DO IT NOW!" He shouted into the radio as he the western trainer grabbed his Palpitoad quickly dodging a dragon breath from the Salamence. Soon enough, Clay was surrounded by different Pokemon of Team Flare's. He just snickered. "Already ma boy! Muddy Water lets go!" He shouted as he threw Palpitoad in the air as it produced a large wave of of water around them, knocking all the Pokemon around them and Flare grunts out into the ocean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:05 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When Ulla heard the captain of the ship speak, she was startled a little as she didn't realize they heard her. She was about to step forward to say something as the guy irritated her when he said ‘little girl’. But then Keiko stood in front of her, she looked up at her as she wanted to go ahead and fight this guy. She nodded as she watched Keiko and the captain started a Pokemon battle. She spotted the control deck that steered the ship and the radio to reach the other airships. She signaled her Pokemon to follow her but then one of the doors down the hall opened as it was a Team Flare grunt that heard Kieko and the captain fighting.

”What’s going on here?! Growlithe and Absol attack with Bite!” The grunt threw two Pokeballs out as the two dog Pokemon popped out and started charging at Ulla. ”Rowlet quick use Razer Leaf! Togetic Magical Leaf lets go!” She shouted as both Pokemon stood infront of her as leaves started coming out of their wings to stop the canines in their tracks.

The grunt was impressed that Ulla was able to act so quickly. ”Too bad for you kid, I have the advantage. Absol Double Team while Growlithe use Flame Wheel!” Soon enough, Ulla and her Pokemon were surrounded by Absols. Not knowing which one was the real one, they lost track where the Growlithe went. The Growlithe then jumped over the Absols already spinning in a circle as he was enveloped in fire heading for an attack on Ulla. Ulla turned to face it ”Togetic quick Fairy Wind!” She shouted as she ducked down as Togetic flapped its wings some more as gust of strong winds with a hint of glitter in it was going right at Growlithe’s Flame Wheel. But it broke past it as it left Ulla in danger. Rowlet quickly tried to fly over. ”Absol now is your chance! Zen Headbutt on that bird!” Rowelt then felt a rush of pain on his side as Absol was right next to him and did a direct hit pushing him further away from Ulla. Ulla saw the Flame Wheel even closer as she closed her eyes waiting for the burning pain to happen as she felt the heat of the fire getting closer. ”Riolu!” She shouted as she heard a Pokeball open and felt a presence right in front of her.

She looked up as she saw Riolu with his arm crossed infront of his face as he took the Flame Wheel. The Growlithe was pushing forward as Riolu had to take a step back to keep his stand. Riolu then quickly pushed him off as he got his composure back. The little girl stood up, not sure what state he was in. ”Riolu….are you okay?” She asked as she noticed his eyes were flashing from red to purple. Back and forth. He was fighting it. He was angry that a low life grunt tried to take a cheap shot. A dark aura started to take over him a little but he was still himself. Ulla looked over at Rowlett as he was hurt pretty badly from that Zen Headbutt. ”Rowlet, can you still fight?” She asked as Rowlett tried to fly over to her but his wing was pretty hurt as he couldn’t really lift it without it hurting. ”It’s okay, this guy isn’t playing fair.” She ran over to Rowlett as she cradled him in his arms and held him like a plush. ”Looks like I struck a nerve in your Riolu! Prepare to be booted off this airship! Growlithe use Flamethrower! Absol Quick Attack!”

Both of them barked as Growlithe took in a big breath of air, then let it out as a big puff of fire came out of his mouth. Ulla’s team got out of the way quickly of it as Absol chased after them and connected his Quick Attack into Togetic. Riolu became even more angry as his eyes became fully purple as he went into Hyper Mode. Riolu used concentrated the shadow aura he had to his fist to make is shape like a saber as he used Shadow Wave at Absol. Absol took the full blow as Riolu chased after him as Absol was flinged back. ”Riolu use Iron Tail! Togetic Yawn at Growlithe!” Both of them nodded. Before Absol could gain his stance again, Riolu’s tail turned into a silver color as he swung his tail down straight onto Absol’s skull into the ground. Absol was then fainted from the shock. While Togetic was flying side to side to dodge the Growlithe’s Flamethrower until he got close enough to take a deep breath and let out a big yawn straight into Growlithe’s face. Growlithe started to feel drowsy as he fell over asleep. The grunt panicked as he recalled both of his Pokemon and was about to run off but then Riolu grabbed him by the arm and flung him down to the ground and was holding his arm straight out behind him as he was intending to break his arm.
”No no no no no!!!! Please! Mercy! Mercy!” The grunt begged for his life not wanting any of this. Riolu started to bend his arm back even more. ”Riolu that is enough!” The girl shouted at Riolu as he paused for a second to stare at her but still held the grunt in the same grip. Riolu was glaring at Ulla as the girl showed nothing but worry. ”Riolu. I know your mad. But he doesn’t deserve what your about to do. He’s just one guy. Breaking his arm. Isn’t going to stop Team Flare from their evil plans. So…please. Listen to me when I say. That’s enough.” She said softly as Riolu started to loosen his grip on him. His eyes turned back to their ruby red as he snapped out of it and completely let go of the grunt. The grunt quickly got up and ran off as Ulla hugged Riolu with Rowlet still in her arms. Togetic joined in on the hug as well.
”You heard my voice this time buddy….” She whispered as she let go of him as she looked over to Keiko as she was finished with her battle as well.

She smiled as well, satisfied how her battle went. Ulla then proceeded to the control panel as she was looking at all the buttons and gadgets. Unsure how to control this thing. Her Snag Machine started beeping ”I’m pretty sure you’re not even tall enough to even reach from the chair to the steering wheel kid. This is out of your league. Plug me in to their computer and I can drive ya to where you need to go. GRAY said as Ulla did what she was instructed. As she connected the two, she was able to hear Wren’s voice and Gray’s. ”This is Ulla Hanabi. Keiko and I have taken over the airship. It’s time to move on to the next step to our plan. Deceive the enemies. Use some sort of ruse to get them to turn on eachother.” She said as she looked at Keiko.

”You should probably do all the talking over the radio for me Keiko. If I were to do it, they will question why the person on the radio sounds like a little girl. We need to convince them that the other is plotting against them. You and Wren could act like Team Flare and Team Aqua’s captains of the ship. Maybe argue why you guys aren’t on the bridge to finish off the Alliance already, push the argument enough for us to attack Aqua’s ships. Obviously, not to shoot down the one Wren’s in till he can get out. Wren, when you see us fire at one of the ships. I want you to fire at one of the airships. Our airships and ships in the sea will follow our lead. From there, it will be costly for both Team Aqua and Flare. We abandon our ships when we see it’s gotten to that point where we don’t need to push their buttons anymore. We will then regroup at the bridge to help Lt. Surge and Clay grab their men and Pokemon back. Then. Checkmate.” ”…..Uh. Kid, are you lying to all of us saying that you’re a kid? That was a lot from any 10 year old I know.”  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 pm
Wren nodded more to himself than anything when he heard Clay and then Ulla speak back to him. "I'm on it, Clay. And I agree with you, actually. Ulla's got a mind for military tactics, for sure. Maybe Snagem can help her develop that as she gets older." With that, he'd cut the connection with the Indigo Alliance. "Alright, GRAY, see if you can connect me to the other Aqua ships."

"Certainly. I'll just do all the work and you can get the credit." GRAY snapped back, scanning through the radio channels in search of the right one. "There. You should be connected now."

"Thank you." Wren thanked the snarky AI before he started his attempt at spreading dissent among the Aqua. "This is Captain Briony speaking. Does anyone else get the feeling the Flares up there aren't planing on keeping us out of the crossfire?" He asked over the radio, hoping he'd get a response. Luckily, one came back fairly quickly.

"What are on about and who exactly are you? I've never heard of a Captain Briony." Came the first response.

"I'm fairly new to Team Aqua. They brought me on to help with this operation." Wren replied. "But that's far beside the point. "What do we get out of this? Does anyone really think that these guys are gonna just let us wander through if they take over?" He asked, genuinely curious if these Aquas thought they'd be allowed to just come and go as they pleased.

"If Flare actually manages to take over this region, with or without us, we're not going to be free to roam the seas as we should be." He told them, certain that their freedom to roam was more important than their alliance with Flare. There were a few moments of silence before someone else spoke up.

"He's right! I've been to Kalos! Flare keeps their entire region under lock and key. No one in or out they don't know about. There's no way we'd be free to travel the waters here." Someone agreed. "And the Pokemon won't be any freer. The Kalosian government thinks any Pokemon within it's borders is the property of their high society elite and no one else's. I'm not helping that spread to other regions!"

Before long, the redio channel was completely cluttered with the captains of each ship bickering amongst themselves, easily swayed against Flare and their attitudes thanks to one person who happened to know how Kalos worked. Flipping the radio off, he grabbed his SNAG and spoke through it. "The Aquas are primed for a fight!" He told the two in the air. "See if you can attack one of the ships. I'm turning mine away from the bridge so you know which one I'm on." He told them, spinning the wheel hard to start the ship's turn immediately. "As soon as you attack, give me a sign which airship's the one you took over and I'll see if I can't attack one of the others as well. That should be all the spark we need."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:40 pm
"Alright, that sounds like a plain," Keiko answered Wren via her SNAG, making a mental note to say hello later on and ask him how he got into the team - more out of curiosity than concern. "Ulla and I are teleporting out of this vessel since Flare will start asking questions the second we start firing on Aqua ships. Just don't fire at the airship that takes the first shot until I give you the signal."

Keiko hung up with Wren and connected her SNAG to the ship's communications systems, contacting GRAY when that was done. "GRAY, can I get you to open the communications on this vessel so I can send a message to the other Flare airships?"

"Might as well, since you certainly aren't making any efforts to learn anything technological. Maybe if you hadn't been so quick to terminate your disgusting organic mating ritual with your blonde friend, you could have sweet-talked him into doing everything for you."

"I don't need to know how to operate your server to destroy it," Keiko retorted, sounding very angry despite not raising her voice.

"Please, you can barely remain standing on your own," GRAY huffed. "i'm sure you prefer losing arguments all day long, but your line is open with you whenever you decide to actually contribute to the mission at hand."

"Can't believe I defended that a*****e once upon a time," Keiko growled, setting her SNAG to the side. "Ulla, if any of your Pokemon are out of their balls, you might want to recall them," she told the younger Snagem before hailing the ship that, according to the records that the captain left behind after he went surfing on the wing, held the admins responsible for Team Flare's mission. "I've got a problem over here!" she shouted, as if she were panicking.

"What's the problem?" was the first question asked of her from the admin's ships. "And who is this? I don't recall hearing your voice before.

"I-I'm n-new to the team, sir!" Keiko fake-stuttered, putting on an act for the Flare Admin. "Some ten-year-old boy beat all of us in a series of Pokemon battles and had his Pokemon throw the captain overboard!"

"~/~," the voice on the other side cursed. "Always the ~/~ ten-year-olds. Hold on, I'll have one of my subordinates teleport to your vessel."

"Hold on, sir!" Keiko panicked - for real, this time. "The captain was decoding a message he picked up that was sent from one of the vessels Team Aqua controls! He said something about Aqua betraying us!"

For a moment, nothing was said on the other line. Keiko was about to abort the farce, fire on a nearby ship, and quickly teleport out when she heard that voice speak up about a second before she would have dropped the pretense. "That's a serious accusation to make grunt. The admin I'm sending to you will have to look into this data. Just keep the ship stable until he gets there."

"Thank you, si- what?" Keiko interrupted herself, looking behind her at a Flare Grunt that wasn't there. "What do you want? I'm on the line with the Boss! What do you mean our targeting system is malfunctioning!?" As she said that, she pressed what she hoped was the button that launched the ATG missiles. Fortunately, it was, and a missle launched from the ship she was on to one of the Aqua ships in the distance - far away from the ship Wren was on. "Oh, quick! Get back there! I want it fixed yesterday! Hurry up, before the admin gets-" Keiko yelled, before unplugging her Snag - terminating the comm line with the Flare Admin in the process.

"Time to go!" Keiko said quickly, running to Ulla's side and letting Natalia out of her ball so the Xatu could teleport both of them back to the Pokecenter they teleported to at the start of the mission. When Keiko opened her eyes, she and Ulla both were on the ground, and Keiko could see the explosion from her target hitting one of the Aqua ships. It was up to Wren, now.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"Not really much of a mind for tactis. More of a mind for books. Clay and Lt. Surge we will be down there as soon as we are done. Wren, get back on land in one piece." She said as she cut the communication from her Snag Machine and put it back on. Riolu and Togetic walked over to the main door they entered from as they shut it closed and blocked it from anybody from getting in with anything they can get their hands on. Ulla listened to GRAY's and Keiko's conversation about some blonde hair guy. "I could be wrong. But are you guys talking about Tera?"

Ulla patted Rowlet who was still hurt from the Zen Headbutt. She sprayed his wing with a Potion "It's okay buddy, we will have Nurse Joy check out your wing when this is all over. For now, let's take it easy." She said as she recalled him back in his Pokeball. She overheard Keiko's conversation with as she was recalling Riolu and Togetic about a ten year old taking over the ship. She looked at her with a blank face. "The Team Flare captain makes it sound like this sort of thing happens a ton." She said as Keiko disconnected the line from the main communication.

They were soon teleported back down on the ground. Ulla looked up at the sky as she saw the missle hit one of the Aqua ships. She looked toward the bridge as she looked back at Kieko. "I'm gonna head to the bridge first. They are gonna need help from us." She said as she started running towards the bridge. She took out her Riolu's and Togetic's Pokeball as she threw them infront of her as they popped open. "We stick together. Main focus is to get the Alliance's soldiers and Pokemon back. And to push Team Flare out of here so we can take back the bridge." Her Pokemon nodded as they made it to the bridge. Clay saw Ulla as he pointed towards the bridge. "Get Lt. Surge! He hasn't come back yet!" Ulla jumped across to the other side of the bridge as her and her Pokemon landed on her feet as she saw Lt. Surge on the side sitting down a bit in pain. She walked over to him. "Hey kid. Get our Pokemon back. They took my electric Pokemon."

(The War begins! Defeat a Team Flare Grunts/Captains! It maybe a sing our double battle if you like. Show them how strong the Alliance and Snagem are! You may catch one Pokemon if you like. After your battle, the surrounding Flare Grunts/Captains will fear you at how strong you are as they will make the others retreat in fear. The Alliance Pokemon and Trainers will see them retreating as they will break free from their restraints and cages.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:50 pm
When Wren saw the shots fired from a Flare airship, he rushed out onto the deck with Hemlock at his side. Switching out the one cactus for the other, he looked to Aconite as she materialized from her ball. "This ship doesn't have the firepower we need to take down an airship but we need to start the fighting from here, too." He told the Grass-type. "So we're gonna have to make due. Use Solar Beam!"

Despite the clouds overhead, Wren was surprised to see Aconite charging up a massive ball of solar energy and firing it in a slicing beam toward a distant airship in record time. He missed the petals of the massive rose on his bracelet wilting and falling away as the Artifact was stripped of it's own solar energy. The beam would rock the ship in the air, destroying one of it's engines and causing it to begin a rapid descent toward the ground below.

At the same time, a powerful pink beam would rip through the air toward a second ship. This one was coming from the area on the other side of Driftveil city, however. The Hyper Beam's source would appear a moment after it pierced a second airship and dissipated. "Need a ride to shore?!" Mykel asked as he appeared, the black-garbed Mega Gardevoir asked a moment before Teleporting away with Wren and Pokemon in tow.

When the trio reappeared in Driftveil city, Wren stopped for a moment. "Who are you and how did you know I was there?"

"He's mine and we could sense your energy on that ship when you attacked." Lykas explained from nearby. "We're in a hurry, though. Keep them distracted so we can get these guys into the mountain!" With that, Lykas and Mykel ran off toward Clay Tunnel, heading toward a large crowd moving in tandem.

"Ok... They must be on another mission." Wren said to himself, thankful to have gotten the ride when he did. At least he didn't have to get wet again. "Let's go!" He told Aconite as the pair rushed toward the drawbridge to meet back up with Ulla and Keiko as explosion began to rock the air around them, shots firing from sea and sky alike towards the once-allies.

When the Grass Channeler reached the bridge, he looked around and found a small troupe of Flare grunts overpowering a smaller group of Indigo Alliance soldiers but it was mostly the good people of Driftveil on one side fighting to defend their hometown and the citizens of Nimbasa City on the other, trying to keep Flare from moving in on their home.

"Come back, Aconite, I need help from others this time." He told his Maractus, recalling her to her Ball. Bringing himself to bear upon a Flare Captain, he pulled two Pokeballs free from his belt and threw them both into the air, releasing Hemlock and, surprisingly enough, Thistle. The Mock Kelp Pokemon wouldn't be as agile out of water as he was in it but the little Pokemon with the flower the woman had at her disposal was definitely a Grass-type so he'd have an advantage. The other one, though? Not so much. None of his Pokemon would be very powerful against a Mienshao.

"Hemlock, use Sandstorm!" Spinning in place at the call, Hemlock summoned a massive sandstorm around the segment of bridge they were on. The howling wind and tearing sand easily masked the cactus' movement as he pushed himself back and into the flow. "Thistle, Camouflage." While the move would normally change him into a Normal-type in the area they were fighting in, Hemlock's active Sandstorm provided enough of a different environment that he became a Ground-type instead.

"Huh?" The Flare woman exclaimed as she spun on her heel. "What the heck's going on here?!" The Sandstorm kicking up the way it did blew her off balance just a bit but she was able to find herself new footing quickly enough. "Alright, fine. Flabébé, use Fairy Wind on that Skrelp! Mienshao, Swift! Hit the Cacnea!" Flabébé flipped it's flower outward like a parasol and with a spin, it blew a pink dust-filled gust at Thistle. The sand from the Sandstorm caught up in it added just a bit of oomph to it but otherwise the attack did little to the Poison-type. Mieshao, however, managed to do a bit with it's attack as a few quick snaps of it's whip-like wrist fur sent star shaped beams flying through the storm without a chance to miss. Spinning through the whirlwind of sand and stone, the stars collided with both of Wren's Pokemon.

Or it would have, had it not been for Wren's quick thinking. "Thistle, Protect!" The blue-green barrier of light that manifested around Thistle blocked the beams entirely. "Hemlock, use Poison Jab!" The Cacnea moved through the sandstorm completely unseen before he sneaked up on Mienshao and drove a toxin laced fist into the Fighting-type's back.

"Mienshao!" The Flare woman exclaimed, her Pokemon's body sparking with purple lightning-like energy, obviously poisoned. "Use Facade! Make that poison useful!" The woman ordered. "Flabébé, use Razor Leaf!" Mienshao's body took on an orange-ish glow tinged with purple lightning as it charged at Thistle, the aura growing larger and brighter as it closed the distance. Flabébé swung it's flower like a baseball bat, sending a series of razor-sharp leaves flying from it toward Thistle as well.

"Iron Tail, Thistle!" Wren ordered, watching as his little Skrelp swung his kelp-like tail around, coated in Steel energy and bounced from one razor bladed leaf to the next without taking hardly any damage. After a few bounces, he slapped Mienshao in the face as it charged, sending it flailing toward the edge of the bridge at full speed. Mienshao couldn't see the edge, however, and just kept going. Right off the edge. The Fightning type's scream of fear echoed through the area as it crashed downward towards a surely fatal landing. Maybe. Wren didn't bother waiting to see. "Hemlock, use Needle Arm!"

"My Mienshao!" The Martial Arts Pokemon's trainer exclaimed. "You monster! How could you do that?!"

Hemlock came out of the sandstorm with his arms aglow, slamming the needle coated appendages into Flabébé from behind and sending it careening toward Wren. "That wasn't intentional, firstly. Secondly You're free to give up now." Wren responded as the tiny Pokemon between himself as it's trainer came to a stop, floating helplessly between the predatory cactus and the toxic false kelp of a Pokemon owned by their enemy.

"Never! Flabébé, use Petal Blizzard!" The woman cried out, watching as her tiny Pokemon held it's flower up and cried out, conjuring a massive whorl of flower petals to twist and spin around it in the opposite direction of the Sandstorm's spin. Both Thistle and Hemlock were caught up in it but neither Pokemon took much damage.

"Fine. Hemlock, Poison Jab. Thistle, Sludge Bomb!" The pair of Pokemon nodded to their trainer and, as Thistle prepared to launch it's own attack, Hemlock closed the distance and threw a quick one-two punch at Flabébé. The first punch missed but the second jab caught it in the face and stunned it for a moment. Thistle's Sludge Bomb came next as the Poison-type spit a glob of poisonous goop at the little Pokemon.

Behind that, though, came the most devastating blow to the Flare woman. A Nest Ball, glowing with a faint energy, came soaring through the air. Just as Flabébé was doused in the explosion of toxic rain, the Nest Ball hit and the poor Pokemon was dragged inside. "Call it 'spoils of war' but your Pokemon is mine." Wren announced to the woman as the ball came to a stop a pinged.

"Ah! You're part of Snagem?!" The woman asked, finally paying attention to the device on the man's right hand. "We're leaving!" She yelled to her group of grunts. The group, roughly twenty in total, scrambled to grab what they could and fled alongside the woman Wren had just defeated.

Picking up the Nest Ball with a grimace, Wren moved on to the cages he could see nearby and started popping them open with his Pokemon's assistance. After recalling Thistle before he dried out too much, at least. It wouldn't take long before he was done and the Pokemon and the various trainers and non-trainer citizens alike that had been captured nearby were set free again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 pm
Keiko didn't answer Ulla yet - she was sure she would find the time to do so later, but she wasn't very keen on talking about me right then, anyway. When Ulla ran off to the bridge, Keiko chased after her. Unfortunately, she fell more than once, having to pick herself back up and keep running as she wasn't fully accustomed to her smaller Lopunny feet yet. By the time she caught up to Ulla, though, the bridge had erupted in a large group of battles. Everybody was fighting hard either to defend the bridge or take control of it. Not one to avoid people in need of help, Keiko stopped chasing after the younger Snagem and ran forward, prepared to help defend the bridge. As she did so, she noticed a Flare Grunt running past everyone that was fighting, apparently planning to go behind enemy lines and secure victory for Team Flare. He didn't take Keiko into account of his plans, though, and stopped short of colliding with her. While Keiko and the grunt stood off, each waiting to see which Pokemon the other would let out first, Keiko could hear the explosions in the distance - Flare airships attacking Aqua warships and vice versa. Their plan had apparently prove a success.

"If you're not gonna fight me, I'll just get out of your way," the Flare grunt shrugged as Keiko looked aside at the ensuing chaos out in the ocean. Keiko wasn't that distracted, though, and stepped to the side to show that she wasn't going to let him advance. Her eyes were on him now, and her hands were at her belt.

"Tch. So much for ladies first!" the grunt spat, taking a ball from his belt. "Fine. Come on out, Ledian!" the grunt shouted, opening a Pokeball to reveal a fully-evolved Ledian. Keiko couldn't help but be reminded of Aster when she saw it, but instead of getting sad, she forced herself to channel those memories into anger. She wasn't going to let this grunt take advantage of her over dumb luck.

"Come on out, Natalia!" Keiko shouted, letting her Xatu out of its ball. Natalia and Ledian stared each other down, and Keiko looked upon the looming fight seriously. The grunt, however, could only scoff.

"Well, that was a mistake," he huffed with a shrug. "Sure, that bird's got a few super-effective moves... but do does Ledian!" he insisted, smirking like a madman. "Show her what we mean! Thunderpunch!"

"Double-team, Natalia!" Keiko shouted. This wasn't a move that Natalia knew originally, but after watching how effective it was when Rala and then Brunor used the move, Keiko decided to try to teach Natalia the move, with surprising success. Ledian's Thunderpunch managed to land on one of the Xatus on the field, but thankfully, the one it struck was just an energy clone made by Natalia's move.

"Okay, now push the advantage with Air Slash!" Keiko cheered, Natalia prepared to manipulate all of her energy clones so it looked like all of them were using Air Slash, though only the move she used would have any power to it. It was a distraction tactic so that Ledian couldn't follow the Air Slash back to the real Natalia.

The Flare grunt wasn't about to lay down and take what it, like his Ledyba, thought was an assault from all sides. "Lash out with Ice Punch, Ledian!" he shouted. Ledian obeyed, but its attack only struck energy - his move vanquishing yet another energy clone.

"Let's branch out a bit, Natalia," Keiko said calmly, trying to think about the battle she instigated. "Try using Ominous Wind all at once! It should be hard for Ledian to see that way!"

Natalia cooed in agreement and spread her wings wide, having all of her clones mimic her movements. A fog of Ghost-type energy covered Ledian, though only her Ominous Wind had enough power to damage him.

"Tch. I'm not taking this crap!" the grunt growled. "Take that Xatu out of commission with Dizzy Punch!" Ledian tried to use its ability to sense energy to strike at one of the many Xatu in the area, but when the fog from the many Ominous Wind moves faded, it discovered that it hadn't even struck one of the energy clones with Dizzy Punch.

"Alright, Natalia, give him another Air Slash!" Keiko yelled. Natalia, sensing Ledian's weakness, didn't bother moving her energy clones, instead focusing on the strength of her next Air Slash. This turned out in her favor, as Ledian didn't have any strength left after taking that hit and fainted.

The Flare grunt growled in defeat and recalled his Ledian, letting another Pokemon out of its ball. "Let's see you try doing that much damage on my Eevee!" the grunt jeered, the Eevee he let out of its ball leering at Natalia.

Of course, Keiko wasn't about to fall for that, and immediately recalled Natalia. "Iv'e got something better in mind for this," she said calmly, letting Hera out of her ball instead.

"Aw, crap," the grunt sighed, knowing full well that Keiko's Heracross had a type advantage against his unevolved Eevee.

"I'll take it easy on you and use a move that isn't Fighting-type," Keiko shrugged, smirking a bit as she thought of what to use. "Hera, try Megahorn."

Hera lowered her head and charged at the Eevee. The grunt sputtered something while he was panicking, but the Eevee didn't understand what move its trainer wanted it to move and it ended up taking the full brunt of Hera's Megahorn as a result, getting flung into the air after the fact.

"Alright, Hera. Try using Brick Break on it when it comes back down," Keiko said, watching Eevee closely while it flew.

"Eevee!" the grunt shrieked in panic. "Get down from there using Quck Attack!"

Eevee, who was also panicking, aimed itself at Hera before using Quick Attack, crashing into the Heracross while it was imbued with Normal-type energy. The impact flung Eevee back a bit, but Hera took much more damage from the collision, though far from the limit of what she could take. Hera, however, wasn't done, and did as her trainer commanded, running up to Eevee and using Brick Break on it.

"Fight back! Use Bite to push them off you!" the grunt roared, panicking before Hera's power. This was Keiko's true heavy hitter, though Natalia could cover what Hera lacked as the Heracross was far from the perfect Pokemon. Still, she loved all of her Pokemon equally, and had Azure and Deadra fight before so they could get stronger. They had their training, though, so Keiko didn't hold back, now.. Fortunately for her, Eevee's Bite wasn't very effective against Hera. Still, she felt a little sorry for Eevee, as its trainer was royally freaking out and might not be able to focus enough to give Eevee and effective commands.

"I think that Brick Break might have hit Eevee a little too hard, Hera. Let's try using Fury Cutter, for now."

"Screw this," the grunt sighed, his voice falling flat. "I'm not beating you. I... I gotta go tell the boss." The grunt ran off at that, without recalling his Eevee. The weakened Eevee tried to follow its trainer, but it didn't have enough energy to keep up and got left behind.

Keiko, feeling even worse for the small Normal-type, recalled her Pokemon and walked up to it. Eevee took notice and turned to face its former foe, but Keiko raised her arms to calm it down. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just feel bad that you got left behind like that."

Eevee moped when it heard that, and sat down on the ground. Keiko, seeing this, sat down beside it, and offered her hand. She didn't want to scare Eevee by petting it immediately. After smelling her hand a bit, Eevee rubbed its head against her palm, and she proceeded to pet it. "Would you maybe like to come with me instead?" she asked. This got Eevee's attention, and though she could tell it was interested, she could see in its eyes that it didn't know how that would be possible. Keiko stopped petting the Eevee and put one of her Heal Balls into her Snag Machine, transforming it into a Snag Ball. "Here," she said, taking the Snag Ball out of the Snag Machine and holding it beside Eevee, who bumped its nose against the ball's button. Eevee was sucked into the ball, and after a few moments, the ball clicked shut.

Keiko opened the ball and hugged Eevee once it came out. "You don't have to worry about me leaving you behind," she whispered, and the Eevee rubbed its cheek against hers in response.

Keiko recalled the Eevee for now and stood up, looking around for Ulla and/or Wren, in case either of them needed help.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff