Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Boys' Dormitory
Room 401 - Corwin Scandleah's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}
Mood: Like having fun | Form: Human | With: Megumi and Corwin | Gear: N/A

User Image

Walking over to the Kitsune, Moira smiled. Keeping a hand on her butt. "Similar to you." She grinned and kissed Megumi's cheek, the turned and kissed Corwins. "Now now you two, could it be possible that you lovelies got wires crossed?" She gave Megumi’s butt a small squeeze. "We could all share each other." She grinned, a hand going to Corwin's butt as well. "Now Lovelies, kiss and make up."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corwin Scandleah

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

"I never said that...I just...if this is the only way not to lose you" There weren't many people who didn't find his loud and abrasive attitude an annoyance. His movement became more lethargic in motion, his arms falling to her lap as he tried to keep himself steady. Feeling a hand on his rear was a shock but one that his drunken mind didn't take notice of. "My Moomi" Corwin wasn't the sharing type.
--Time Skip--

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:24 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy? l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Booze l Current Form ➤: Human

The girl was tired, and the booze was wearing off of her. Her stomach was churning after all the alcohol... Megumi was sprawled on the ground with her arm over her eyes to block out the sun. The smell of alcohol filled the room, and it made her stomach worse. More so... was Corwin really serious about what he said to her?

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:43 am
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Sitting on the desk Moira sat by the window, smoking a pipe from the fun they all just had. "That was enjoyable, and he claims he wasn’t sharing type." Smiling she gave Megumi a small wink. "This is going to be fun."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 pm
Corwin Scandleah

The sound of running water went silent. From the bathroom Corwin came out with a kick in his step and a towel wrapped around his waist. Walking to his desk there was sitting crow goddess smoking a pipe. "Guess you proved me wrong this time." Lifting her legs above the desk, his hands lingered against her skin and a mischievous smile appeared on his face. They had introduced him to a new world of excitement one that had pleasantly surprised him and one that he wouldn't mind coming back to. Opening the desk and picking out some clothes, he let his towel drop to let Moira have a view of his muscular body. Before pulling it away when he dressed himself.

Their night of fun had left his room in quite a mess, one that he had to clean up. With a small stumble he moved over to Megumi and picked her up. "You're one messy lady aren't ya" Chuckling he planted his lips against hers for a second before taking her to the bathroom. "You reek of alcohol" His chuckle turned to laughter then into wincing. It appeared that laughing was too much for his hung over brain to handle. Still he willed himself and Megumi into the bathtub where the water was already filled; having let the water fill after his shower was done. "You doing okay...sexy and fluffy" Corwin teased, letting her down into the water gently. "HEY! MIND BEING A DOLL AND HELPING TIDY UP THE PLACE" Looking out the door and to Moira, placing a hand on his aching head.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:07 pm

l Mood ➤: Sick l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Booze l Current Form ➤: Human

Mmmmm... A small moan came from the kitsune as Corwin picked her up and brought her to the bathtub...heavens new she needs a bath an a very long on at that. As he put her down, the water flushed over her pale skin which was covered in markings and reeked of alcohol. Taking a deep breath, Megumi kept her eyes closed till she knew her stomach was at rest once again. T-thank you Corwin..I-i think I'm doing ok... A little more sober then a few hours ago, Megumi covered her body and blushed a bright red.

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:17 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Looking to Corwin she gave a small whistle. A crow landed on the edge of her pipe. "Clean." The crow nodded and began to pick up. Moira finished smoking her pipe making it vanish. Walking to the bathroom it was obvious she wasn’t wearing much. "So we gonna be a poly-couple thing or what?" Sticking the pipe in her mouth, Winking at each of them.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:00 pm
( ♬( ♫﹙ ♪﹙Corwin Scandleah﹚♪ ﹚♫ )♬ )

A hand stayed under Megumi's head while her body sunk under the water. Until Corwin was certain the kitsune could suspend her head all by herself. "That's good" A chortle was covered with his wet hand, "You know we've seen each other naked already. No need to cover up toots" Giving her a light peck on the forehead while caressing the side of her face. With a small splash he partially fell into the bath, the hand supporting himself having slipped and losing his balance from it. "God damn it" Flicking his now soaked arm to air dry it before chuckling at his own clumsiness. The musician wasn't as smooth as he thought. When Moira came in to the bathroom she started talking about being a poly-couple which left him scratching his head. "A poly what now?"

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:48 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Watching she had her pipe rest on her mouth. With Corwin asking about the relationship she pulled it out and made it vanish. "A poly, meaning many, couple. We did have a three way." Walking to the toilet she sat down, eyeing Megumi with a lustful look. "Mean we would be... I guess a polygamist couple. Though you two aren’t married so..."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:23 pm

l Mood ➤: Sick l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: Booze l Current Form ➤: Human

The kiss on the forehead was sweet, until Corwin slipped and fell into the tub. The splash hit her in the face and she couldn’t help but giggle. Leaning up, she gave Corwin a kiss on the lips. Sadly, her head kept spinning after that move and she laid back down in the tub. When Moria walked into the bathroom, she covered her face and shook her head. D-don’t say it like that! I-I-it’s embarrassing.... she looked at the two between her fingers. The kitsune wasn’t thrilled about the idea of having to share Corwin though.... but... if that made him happy then she would do it too. I-if it makes Corwin happy~

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:26 pm

Letting out a irked huff, Corwin attempted to squeeze the water out of his soaked sleeves. Receiving a light kiss on the lips did bring a sheepish smile to his face. "Don't move too much" Advise that he would not follow. When Moira explained what she meant, and Megumi gave her input a wide smile grew on his face. "Two wonderful babes. Who in their right mind would say no" Walking towards the door he placed a hand on Moira's shoulder and instructed her, "Watch over Moomi...I need to lay down for a bit" His legs trembling to keep himself up as he walked over to his empty bed and laid down.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:38 pm
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Nodding Moira went over to Megumi. Helping the Kitsune bath a bit. "Is it what you want Megumi, that’s what I care for." Humming a soft tune as she helped the girl. "Corwin likes it because he gets you and I’m make him work at it and up his game. Though multiple loves does sound exciting for now." Shrugging as she scooped water and dumped it on Megumi. "All done Sweety?"

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Sick l Location ➤: Corwin's Room l Company ➤: Corwin & Moira l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Could Megumi really share the boy that she had a crush on since the day she met him? Megumi closed her eyes at the thought, but she was silent. She didn’t really want to answer the question, because on one hand she could upset Corwin, but on the other she could hurt her friends feelings. Silence was the best thing. Her mind (and the room) was all still spinning and the kitsune was not all there. But when Moria asked her if she was done, she opened her eyes and nodded. I-I am... but if I move I’m worried I’ll puke... and I don’t want to puke on you or in the room...

PonderingPenguin

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:38 am

"Don't puke in my room again!" With the door open Corwin could still hear their conversation. Even though he wished he hadn't as yelling out sent an excruciating headache. With both hands on his head and a soft groaning escaping his lips, the drunken teen would lay on his side. The smell of what they had just done still lingering in the bed sheets. Reluctantly he stood back up and would switch them out with his spare. A plain blue bed sheet on top of a puffy snug looking blanket with a tiger design in the center. "Feel free to sleep here. Moira I think I have an inflatable bed somewhere around here. And Moomi you can lay in bed with me" Cooed Corwin the sound of a hand patting some blankets would be audible from inside the bathroom.

xX Yennefer Xx
Ghost_Rios
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:49 am
{Moira}{Neasa}

User Image

Moira sighed a little, stretching a little. "I might return to my room. I wouldn’t mind sharing a bed with both of you." She'd wink to Corwin, then look to Megumi. Rubbing the girl’s back softly. "I got a cure all for hangovers and for that vomiting. If you want I can make it real quick. Many lives, many hang overs, learned many tricks." Smiling as she looked up to Corwin. "Sure, inflatable bed."

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx

Boys' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas