Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ryoko’s Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

The movie was funny, and from time to time she would giggle softly under her breath. Eating her ice cream, Ryoko looked up and held a scoop of ice cream up to his lips. When Alriel at her ice cream, she would quickly follow up with a kiss. Turning her attention back to the movie, she continued to nom on her ice cream

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:15 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}
Mood: Happy | Gear: briefcase | Wearing: Black suit | With: Ryoko

User Image

As the movie drew to a close Al was no longer watching. By movies end he and Ryoko were kissing, which turned into more. Some time later he and the love of his were on the couch. Breathing heavy he held her there. "Wow... that was... wow...” The Elf was finally at a loss for words. She was worth the wait and it was more meaningful.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:09 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Ryoko was calm and happy, and even relaxed as she laid on her fiancé. Rubbing her finger tip on his chest in a circular motion, she looked up to the elf with a smile. I don’t want to go to work... I want to stay like this forever... School was starting up again in the morning... but then there was a sudden issue she thought of. What are we going to do with Annchi?!

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:40 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

The moment was nice, calming, and very much relaxing. As Alriel was about to talk the mentioning of School and Annchi, The Elf blinked. Neither of them had planned on what to do. "My students are taking a test to see what they know... so I could take her." Looking to Ryoko as he held her. "how does that sound? Annchi spending the day with me?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:29 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Alriel l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Hehe I think Annchi would love that! Hehe but I don’t want her to be too much trouble for you... Ryoko nuzzled against her lover and looked up at him. You are an amazing father... you know that right?

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:03 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Stroking her back Alriel smiled. The elf loving his wife to be close to him. "She'll be fine. Plus she'll have lots of fun." Kissing her softly with big smile. "Only because I’m joining a family with perfect wife and an adorable daughter." Kissing her some, looking into her eyes. "Shall we go again?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Ryoko looked up at him with a genuinely happy and soft smile. Not even the father of Annchi had ever been this kind to her. To think someone loved her enough... to be have a real family with her. Alriel... yes of course~ she cooed as she leaned up and kissed her man softly. It was going to be a long night for the couple~

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:27 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

With how the night was spent Alriel was tired. Though he had fallen asleep it was short lived. With his internal alarm going he'd wake with Ryoko asleep on him, a blanket wrapped around them. Kissing her softly he raised her chin. "It’s time to get up Love." Slowly he got up, slipping away he went to the kitchen. Dressed in his pants and undershirt he began to make breakfast for his girl.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:42 pm

The succubus was so warm wrapped in the blanket that once was covering the both of them. It was morning, which meant it was time for classes to start soon, however Ryoko only wanted to sleep. Rolling over, she let out a unhappy moan as she slowly sat up. With not a lot of sleep, the woman knew there was going to be a nap in her future. .....Goodmorning my love~ she cooed as she rubbed her eyes.

Ghost_Rios

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Walking over he gave Ryoko a kiss and offered her some coffee. "This and a shower will wake you plenty." Going back to the kitchen he finished making breakfast for them all. Going to Annchi's room he gave a knock, "Annchi, I got waffles." Smiling as he opened the door to fan in the smell.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Annchi l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

With a nod, Ryoko got up and slowly made her way to the bedroom to take a nice long and hot shower...the couch wasn't as comfy as she thought it to be. While she disappeared, a very small girl opened her bedroom door rubbing her eyes with a yawn. Waffles...? Of course, who wouldn't get up for waffles?!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:55 pm
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

Chuckling some he looked to the little one. "Yes, Waffles." Smiling as he placed a plate down. Waffles, eggs, some bacon as well. "Waffles from scratch." Picking up Annchi he sat her down. Taking a chair next to her as he dished himself some food. "So Annchi, How would you like to spend the day in class with me?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:16 am

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Annchi l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

When Alriel picked the sleeping girl up, she rested her head on his shoulder. Annchi was still sleepy, and she wanted to go back to sleep, but the smell of the waffles made her stay awake. Sitting down at the table, Annchi waited patiently as she watched the man dish up his own food. Shoukd we wait for mommy? she asked as she took her fork in her hand and looked up at him. The waffles looked so good...

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:42 am
{Alriel}{Tallos}

User Image

When Annchi asked if she could eat he nodded. "Mommy is getting ready for work, so go on and eat. But how would you like to hang out with me today? Have fun in my classes today." He began to eat his breakfast. Smiling as he looked at the little waking girl. "Eat up and get ready Okay? Do you need help?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:37 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Their Room l Company ➤: Alriel & Eachother l Items/Weapon ➤: N/A

Annchi nodded as she started to eat her waffles. They were so yummy! Her face lit up, well as much as it could since she was still sleepy, and she pretty much ate all her waffles on her plate. おいしい! The little girl cooed in her native language. Alriel mentioned that she would be spending the day with him, and she nodded in excitement. Does that mean I get to go to school too?!

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out