Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Private Role-play
It's a trap! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse
"She may be small, but she is mighty"

Nova kept her fists up in a defensive stance, anyone could tell she had barely ever been in a fight in her life however. Her attention moved towards a woman telling her to calm down, and she looked around them, freaking out even more. "How can you expect anyone to be calm?! We are on an island, in the middle of nowhere!" she yelled, "I just-" Nova stopped herself, holding her breath for a brief moment before letting out a huge sigh. She dropped her hands down at her side and looked at the woman, who right now said they were in the same boat.

"How do we even get off the island?" she said, less panic in her voice and more just a bit of concern. Nova was absolutely drenched and was beginning to become cold from it, she was still trying to calm herself down but averted her attention to another few people who had begun to talk. One of them seemed almost too calm for what had just happened, Nova would be cautious of that one. She looked at the woman who had attempted to calm her down and was unsure of what to say, "Nova Primrose.." she said, as though the woman would somehow know that she was introducing herself.

Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger

[quote="Tigerlvr_Bailey"
[quote="Nine1122"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:29 am
March 20, 2013

User Image β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ User Image

πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš› 𝚁𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 "π–―π–Ύπ—‹π—†π–Ίπ–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—" β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ "π–¨π—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π—‡π—ˆ" π™²πšŠπš›πšœπš˜πš— πš‰πš’πš–πš–πšŽπš›πš–πšŠπš—
π–£π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—ˆπ—‡/𝖨𝖼𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π–―π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ/π–₯𝗂𝗋𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡

As the survivors of the wreckage all made their way to the shore amidst the wind and rain around them, a handful of other things happened all at once. The youngest member of their mismatched group began to panic, some Australian girl tried to take stock of their abilities, and a rather stern-looking redhead was interrogating a guard nearby. Carson was more interested in the latter of the three, but he did feel that knowing everyone's names and abilities was probably smart if they were all to find a way to get out of here alive. It didn't really matter just now where they were from or which side they were on. At the moment they were all on the same side. "Carson Zimmerman -- I'm a pyro," The male announced as he pushed to his feet, before turning to stalk just a bit closer to the redhead who was occupied with the guard, and crossing his arms over his chest. "You can thank me by telling me who you work for," He had heard her tell him among the chaos. "I'd like to know that as well... In fact, I think it's safe to say that we're all pretty curious on that front," Carson piped in. He didn't particularly care whether he was being genuinely helpful or not. He just liked to insert himself into... any situation, really.

While Carson occupied himself elsewhere, Victor remained near Jessica and Arthur. "Victor Royce. Ice manipulation." He wasn't too keen on getting involved in anything going on around them as the pyro had, and he was especially unsure why a child had been dragged into whatever mess they had ended up in the middle of. He didn't make any moves to help calm her down, but it seemed a bit out of place considering the rest of the group seemed to be rather capable, experienced adults. Most of them didn't even seem particularly phased by what was going on, other than the obvious annoyance.

Deadly_Tigerl

Nine1122

xLulie

Ghost_Rios

vortex2365

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

xLulie

Nine1122

User Image

Brian Lasting

Brian had rolled over, sat up and was now looking at his sandy legs, wondering when he had seen them in sunlight last, going by their particular shade of translucent white it hadn't been for some time. He took a big breath and then stood up to face the group, the providence company handbook said that in time like this it was best to not panic, he felt that they were headed somewhere with that but hadn't quite got the wording. He glanced around the group and decided that he would need to fashion himself some trousers out of palm fronds and then make his excuses and start a fire elsewhere because these people looked like nutters. "Deviants?" He whispered to himself and wondered how on earth the woman had surmised that from a mere glance, as it turned out she was correct but to him it made her seem suspicious. He decided to lie. "Richard Starkey" It was the first name that came to his head that didn't sound super fake. "Ceramic manipulation! Need stuff for it to work though." Technically that wasn't a lie, he had once took a pottery class. He looked over at the girl that was having a panic attack and shrugged. "No idea, but maybe we should make a fire? Maybe write SOS in rocks... Have the solar manipulator play lighthouse. You never know someone might come to investigate a second sun." He had read about starting fires in the handbook but was relived to hear there was a number of fire based deviants, he didn't want to have to work out how to get a fire going with two sticks while a group of wet people warm themselves with collective rage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:35 pm
User Image
Anastasiya Volkov
Varpulis

Anastasiya rolled her eyes as everyone started sharing their names and powers as if they were at summer camp. Only one of them, who had introduced himself as Carson Zimmerman, showed any sense at all by joining her in trying to find out who had kidnapped them all. The guard turned around and ran, which made Ana smile. "I love it when they run." She informed the male who had joined her, though unfortunately between his soaked clothing and the sand on the beach he didn't run very fast. He made it about 5 steps before a particularly power gust knocked him fast first into the sand. He scrambled to get back to his feet while trying to spit out the mouthful of sand he had gotten. He only made it another couple of steps before being knocked flat again. It was a bit like watching a cat play with a mouse it had caught, batting it around and letting it think it had a chance to escape. In another situation, she would have likely let the game go on longer, adding a few cuts here and there each time she 'caught' the guard, but in the present situation, she found herself wanting answers more than fun. A powerful stream of wind lifted the guard off of the ground leaving him floundering and helpless, his arms and legs swinging in an almost comical fashion even as he was brought back over to where Ana and Carson were standing.

"I-I work for Io." He shouted in his panic.

Admittedly she was disappointed he gave in so easily, but it did move things forward. "Never heard of them. Where were you taking us?" She asked briskly and bluntly.

"I don't know!" He blurted out.

"Wrong answer!" She snapped and shortly after a large gash appeared on the man's cheek. He let out a scream as he clutched his face.

xLulie
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
[quotr="nine1122"]
vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:37 pm
"Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted"

User Image

➡Lucy Xiao Long➡

Lucy couldn't really argue with the girl. There were few better reasons to be panicking than the current situation they all found themselves in. Kidnapped, aeroplane crash, and now on a beach that may or may not belong to an uninhabited island in the middle of a storm. By all accounts, they were well and truly screwed unless there was a local population nearby. Unbeknownst to the group, they would soon be wishing the island was uninhabited compared to those who did inhabit it. For a second it seemed like the girl might do something rash. Run off into the woods, take a run at Lucy, or just scream. Thankfully, instead, she took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. "I have no idea at the moment, but the silver lining is we are probably better off here than wherever they were taking us." She jerked her thumb back in the general direction of the Russian redhead and the guard. Everyone started introducing themselves and Lucy was certain at least one or two names were fake. Who names their kid Nova? And Carson? Was he born in a car? Did he have a brother called truckson? Richard started making suggestions, that Lucy found questionable at least for things they should be doing right this second. "If we want to make it through the night, a shelter from the storm should probably be our first priority unless the Pyro thinks he can keep us warm all night. You can call me Lucy-" A scream cut her off and Lucy whirled around to see the guard floating on his back while clutching his face. It was hard to see in the darkness and the rain, but something dark seemed to be seeping through his fingers.

March 20th, 2013

xLulie
nine1122
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
vortex2365
[/spoilers]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:39 am
User Image
< Jessica Bishop - Gunslinger >
Wearing: armor liner - Mood: Paniced - With: Deviants - Gear: Nothing

Taking notes on names and abilities, some names being a little, she sighed. "I create solar heat. Imagine being a sun, our sun, then shoving into a person. I don’t create light, I create heat. It’s why I’m steaming." She'd try to ignore the Russian and the interrogation she was doing, it wasn’t Jessica's strongest thing without needing a weapon. "Lucy is right though, we need shelter to get out of the storm. We either build one or we find a cave." As her heat rose she'd flap the liner, trying to keep cool. "Victor can you create Ice for me? I need to cool a little." Though she didn’t show it, Jessica was concerned about the child. Everyone else was an adult while Nova was younger, something that really made her worry about their kidnappers and the resources they had. Signaling for Nova to come over to her, the poor girl was drenched. "This is the only time I’ll accept people getting close to warm up." She’d would look to Arthur, the weapon maker, hoping he could make something. "Arthur you said it’s random but can you produce, by sheer chance, an axe? Personally would like six shooter but something that could chop a tree is good."

Deadly_Tiger

xLuile

Nine1122

vortex2365

[quote="tigerlvr_bailey]

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:10 am
User Image User Image User Image
Arthur Anderson

Arthur gave Jessica a sideways look when she requested an axe seconds after he said that he didn't do requests but all the same he held his hand out at shoulder height and wiggled his fingers. Nothing immediately flew into his hand but Arthur lowered the hand all the same. Looks like whatever his powers had latched onto was not in the immediate vicinity. Arthur shrugged and then looked over to the screaming guard. He wasn't about to try and pull the man ashore to see what was going wrong. The thought crossed his mind like it would cross any decent human beings but he made the decision not to help. "I think a cave would be best. Putting our backs to a corner means no one can sneak up on us and if they come at us from the front of the cave... well we aren't wearing collars anymore." Just as Arthur finished his sentence something came hurdling out of the sky and crashed into the sand next to his feet. The impact buried the item so Arthur had to kneel down and pick it up. No axe. Instead when Arthur stood up he was armed with a bowling ball that had blood (and sand) stuck to the bottom. Someone had used it as a weapon. "Guess I'll try again." Arthur mumbled before reaching out with his hand and wiggling his fingers once more.

Date: March 20, 2013 | Company: Other Captives | Powers: Weapon Summoning

xLulie

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 pm
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse

Nova gave a slight smile towards Lucy, she was then distracted by a piercing scream of someone on the beach who was evidently in pain. She didn't like hearing it, and watched as a woman was obviously angry, "Uh.." she whimpered to herself as she hugged herself slightly, making her way over. Nova placed her hand out as if to somehow help the situation, looking at the woman - and then at the man clutching his face. "Maybe he could help us to figure out where we are, if he knows anything?" she asked, completely naΓ―ve to the world and that there were humans on it born and bred to hurt people like Nova.

Nova just didn't like to see anyone in pain, she looked at the woman with a little bit of hope in her eyes. "At least.. I don't know.." she was trying to come up with a reason she shouldn't kill him, but her mind was completely blank. She noticed one of the other women on the beach signaled for Nova to come over to her, she smiled half-heartedly "I'll be over in a minute.." she replied as she shivered where she stood. She was surrounded by people who seemed to have a good idea of who they were and were older, she was nothing but a child compared.

Rolling her eyes a little, she attempted to make a light hearted joke of the situation. "All of the adults and old people here are sure quick to letting us know their powers, aren't they?!" she said, chuckling as she stopped herself, looking nervous as she had probably just made the situation worse. The woman didn't look like she was willing to laugh right now, but Nova didn't know what else to do.

Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger

[quote="Tigerlvr_Bailey"
[quote="Nine1122"

xLulie

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:13 pm
March 20, 2013

User Image β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ User Image

πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš› 𝚁𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 "π–―π–Ύπ—‹π—†π–Ίπ–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—" β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ "π–¨π—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π—‡π—ˆ" π™²πšŠπš›πšœπš˜πš— πš‰πš’πš–πš–πšŽπš›πš–πšŠπš—
π–£π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—ˆπ—‡/𝖨𝖼𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π–―π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ/π–₯𝗂𝗋𝖾 π–¬π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—‰π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡

Carson raised an eyebrow as the guard turned to run from them -- didn't he know that his charges were dangerous without whatever collars had been keeping them from their abilities? The Russian girl smiled. "I love it when they run," She informed him, and he snorted. Apparently the girl had an affinity for this sort of thing. Carson wasn't particularly above it, by any means, but he didn't find any enjoyment in it beyond getting necessary information. The guard didn't get far before a gust of wind caused him to collapse to the ground face first. He scrambled up, and tried again with the same results. Finally the girl lifted the guard from the ground entirely, and he flailed helplessly in the air. She pulled the man back towards them, and he finally spoke, panicked. The Russian woman didn't seem to know what he was talking about, and Carson didn't either. "What the hell is Io?" He muttered, as the redhead went on with her questioning. This time his answer wasn't particularly helpful, and the girl was not pleased with that. A gash appeared on his face, and he screamed in the air. Carson walked over to where the man hovered helplessly. "You should probably think a bit more carefully about your answers... You've got a lot of frustrated, confused, frightened people here -- people that I doubt we need to tell you could burn you to a crisp with a snap of their fingers," As if for emphasis, Carson snapped his own fingers, igniting a small flame a bit too close to the man's face. "Not to mention, that particular combination of emotions tends to make anyone rather... unpredictable... Why don't you think real hard for a minute," He was mostly ignoring everything else going on around them.

While the others did... whatever it was they were doing, Victor hovered on the beach with the rest. He shrugged when Jessica asked him to make ice. He didn't really feel like being a team player in his annoyance, and he wasn't entirely sure what she was looking for out of it, but he placed his hand against the ground, and moments later an icicle spire shot up from the ground. She could do whatever she wanted with it. Even Arthur attempted to humor her, despite having announced that he didn't take requests. "Whatever we're doing, we should do it sooner rather than later," He muttered, moments before a bowling ball crashed into the sand beside them.

Deadly_Tigerl

Nine1122

xLulie

Ghost_Rios

vortex2365

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:53 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

xLulie

Nine1122

User Image

Brian Lasting

Brian was less than involved with the torture that was taking place literally feet away from him and took a step to the side to distance himself from that nonsense. He instead turned his attention back to the woman who was clearly masterminding this whole thing, the rest were probably playing along in order to get closer to the truth but he felt it was important to test boundaries. Either that or he was an irrational idiot who had decided on one thing and wouldn't change his mind regardless of how obviously wrong he was. The person who couldn't summoned weapons chimed in pushing Brian to voice his concerns. "A cave?" He looked around comically. "I'm not leaving this beach! If a boat comes when were neck deep in jungle and we miss it, I might go a little crazy." He gave a hollow laugh. He took a few steps closer to the group to see them better, between the dark and the rain it was getting pretty hard to see people, when the ground froze and an icicle began to form underfoot. "What the...!" He dove backwards just before he was skewered by the frozen spire. He stood up and screamed in anger. "We're on a desert island in the middle of a storm. Cold, wet and shivering in the dark. And you ask for ICE! ICE. Does it look like anyone has mojitos? If you want to cool off, go and stand in the sea. Preferably at the bottom of it." He turned and pointed in the direction of the ice manipulator. "And you." He barked, his voice gruff from shouting. "The next time you want to make ice in the dark, maybe take two seconds to think about where your going to do it. Perhaps the middle of a group of people isn't the right place!" He breathed in. "Better still, how about you try making a shelter and start thinking about other people." Obviously the thought of keeping his cool for Nova's sake hadn't crossed his mind.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:46 am
User Image
Anastasiya Volkov
Varpulis

"Uh.." A small voice said near her, and Anna turned to see the youngest of the group standing next to her. "He will tell us everything he knows before we are done here. Then he will die." She told the woman bluntly in her thick Russian accent. Perhaps it wasn't the kindness thing, however, Anna had been raised in a cruel world where adults had always lied to her and tried to control her. To her telling the truth was a kindness. "Far too trusting." Anna agreed with Nova's comment about the others being too quick to share information about themselves. "If I have one piece of advice for you, it is don't trust any of them. Stay with the group and don't go by yourself with any one of them."

Their captives eyes got even wider as the flame neared his face, even guttering in the rain as it was. On the other hand, a soft smile crossed Anna's lips as the pyro joined her in questioning the guard and she turned her attention back to the task at hand.

"W-wait, wait, wait! You all would have drowned if I hadn't released you from those chairs! You can't kill me!"

"Is that supposed to mean something to me? We wouldn't have been on that plane in the first place if it wasn't for you." Anna scoffed, dismissing his argument for mercy out of hand.

"We were taking you to a private island somewhere. I-I don't know where! I swear only the pilot had the location! Deviant Hunters capture and bring deviants to the compound, when we have enough we fly out."

Apparently, the other group wasn't so chummy after all, as one of the males started shouting. Anna only rolled her eyes and pressed on with her interrogation. The Dominion would never be so disorganized. "And what exactly happens on this island?"

"I don't know! Some people come and take them. I never leave the plane! I swear! Please don't kill me."

xLulie
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
[quotr="nine1122"]
vortex2365

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:47 am
"Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted"

User Image

➡Lucy Xiao Long➡

Lucy couldn't help, but be impressed by Nova's bravery. The girl was obviously frightened by the redhead who had yet to share her name, yet she approached her anyway. To what ends, she wasn't entirely sure, but she didn't try to stop the girl and instead stuck with the group of people trying to figure out next steps. "I doubt we'll be able to find a cave in this, but I doubt a boat will see us or we'll be able to see it either. Better to build a shelter until the storm passes." She commented while gesturing around to indicate the storm and the night. Or least she didn't feel like stumbling around in the dark, tripping over tree roots while soaked to the bone hoping to come across a cave that may or may not exist or standing out on the beach in the rain and cold hoping to not freeze to death. Interesting. Both Arthur and Victor complied with Jessica's orders without comment despite, in Lucy's opinion, their lack of prudence. Lucy quickly stepped back from the bowling ball only after it landed. It had been impossible to see coming. "I don't think it's wise to make it rain weapons where we are all standing." She pointed out dryly. It seemed she wasn't the only one who and a problem, though it was the ice that had set of 'Richard'. Lucy couldn't hold in the single note chuckle at his suggestion that Jessica cool off at the bottom of the ocean. "Richard does have a point about the ice. I'm freezing."

March 20th, 2013

xLulie
nine1122
Ghost_Rios
tigerlvr_bailey
vortex2365
[/spoilers]

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:25 am
User Image
< Jessica Bishop - Gunslinger >
Wearing: armor liner - Mood: Paniced - With: Deviants - Gear: Nothing

The Aussie was hoping for a lot and was honestly glad with the patience of the others. As soon as the ice spire form she was hugging it, the ice melting from her touch. A tinge of annoyance did come as Brian had a little freak out. She’d look to Lucy, listening to her. "I’m on fire. Like I said I’m our sun in a human body. The ice is melting fast with how warm I am and glass is forming from steps. I need a median or rapid cool down." Sighing a little she would rub her head, trying to take and process what all was going. "We need Shelter, first and foremost. We got a blunt object at the moment, which if we try to knock down trees we need to either super heat it or need ridiculous strength." She would sigh, seeing as she was closing on on the half way spot of the icicle but was slowing down. "We also don’t know what’s out there or if anything else is friendly like us."

Deadly_Tiger

xLuile

Nine1122

vortex2365

[quote="tigerlvr_bailey]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Arthur Anderson

Arthur, for the most part, had stopped paying attention to everyone else and kept his eyes glued on the sky. He'd wiggled his fingers so he knew a weapon was coming but it hadn't arrived yet and that was somewhat troubling. He'd learned a long time ago not to let your guard down and assume that no weapon was coming- there was always something coming sometimes it just took longer. While the others talked- and one told Arthur that maybe he shouldn't be randomly summoning weapons- Arthur watched the skies. After a few minutes he finally saw something coming towards them at a rapid speed. "Heads up!" Arthur shouted as a revolver slammed into the sand. Arthur picked it up and checked to see how many bullets it had but it was empty. Arthur hated that his powers did that. They gave him a gun whether or not it was loaded.

Date: March 20, 2013 | Company: Other Captives | Powers: Weapon Summoning

xLulie

Deadly_Tiger

Ghost_Rios

tigerlvr_bailey

Nine1122
Vice Captain

Quotable Businessman

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:41 am
User Image

Nova Primrose
Powermouse

The woman had a very strong accent, and not one that Nova was in any way used to. She smiled as the woman seemed to agree on something, that the rest of the group was too trusting of each other, even though they had just met. "Does that mean you're going to stay with us too?" she said, a gentle, childish tone to her voice. Nova watched as the flame from her hand got closer, and winced a little at the thought of the pain he was about to experience. She looked around her, at the remainder of the group, and her eyes focused on a young woman with darker hair (Lucy). She could hear the group discussing what to do, where to make shelter and still as confused as before. Looking back at the red haired woman, "Uhh-" she began to panic as she thought of how she could help the situation, when she was still making it worse. "How about we take him with us? Maybe his body will be needed within this island.. maybe its got something that scans staffs fingerprints.." she said, shrugging. "You know, sci-fi film type of thing!" she said, beginning to get a little excited inside.

Nova again looked over at the group, there was a woman claiming to be 'the sun' which made her scoff a little. Laughing out loud, as she rolled her eyes to the red haired woman.. amazing timing as always Nova. "Pfft, someone over there thinks she's the sun.." she said, attempting again to make it a lighter atmosphere, however just adding to the awkward feeling.

'Heads up!' someone shouted, Nova began to panic. She covered her head and let out a little yelp as nothing seemed to follow. Looking up again, she saw that something had landed in the sand.. a gun? Nova turned her body in his direction, and jumped up and down. "Woaaaah! SO COOL!!" she yelled, finding out these powers was fascinating.

Ghost_Rios

Deadly_Tiger

[quote="Tigerlvr_Bailey"
[quote="Nine1122"

Private Role-play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items