Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Alolan Ecological Study - The Strange Case of the Pure One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla felt one of the Fearow's talons losen up a little bit which she sighed of relief. She felt a sudden push from Samurai knocking one of the Fearow away. The one that was able to get through tightened their grip as she squinted in pain. "F-Fearow I'm sorry. I told you they are very worried. We are just trying to get to a certain Pokemon that had a Shadow Virus but doesn't anymore. Look before anyone-" Before she could say anything more, the Fearow launched a Tri Attack toward her brother and their Pokemon. "Leon move!"

Leon looked at the frozen Fearow and the other that flew off from Pyroar's roar. Now the only thing he needed to worry about was Ulla. He then heard his sister's voice call out to him as he looked up to see the Tri Attack. Leon gasped as Pyroar quickly grabbed his trainer from his coat and ran off to dodge out of the way of the Tri Attack. Lucario and Velvet ran the other way as they looked up to see how everything was going. When Leon looked up, he noticed something odd. Ulla was talking to the Fearow. "What is she doing? Doesn't she realize she's in a very bad situation?" He said as he noticed Hapu merely watching as well. "Do you know these Fearow?"

Ulla was now struggling to break out of Fearow's grip. "Fearow that was my brother! We are only here to make see if the rumor was true of an apparent Pokemon who was infected by the Shadow Virus was cured! That's it. If you have any knowledge about it, we would kindly appreciate it and I will still give you the food like I said I would. But first we gotta go back down to apologize to everyone before-" She couldn't finish her sentence before she noticed Rala's Psychic, Cassava Rage Powder, and. Most importantly. A very. VERY. Angry Keiko. Ulla held out her hands infront of her to snap her out of her rage. "K-Keiko calm down!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 am
The Hyper Beaming Fearow was tied up and bound with ease, still recovering from the blast it launched but thanks to the Forest's Curse it wasn't going anywhere any time soon nor was it harming any of the Snagems. Its compatriot that thought it had got the upper hand on Samurai would quickly learn that wasn't the case. Once the Dewott saw an opening in its Fury Attack assault it would slam its Fighting energy and Revenge empowered seashell into the bird's stomach, causing it to crow once like a gasp before going limp and falling on top of Samurai, knocked out with the single blow.

"I told you everything here is dangerous." Hapu said with a shrug. "Don't know these particular birds, hard to know all the beasts around here. I just got a hunch about something." She said, nodding at Ulla.

With the other Fearow taken care of the panicked fueled Snagems turned their attention to the one bird of prey taking away the young girl. Ulla tried her beast to the defuse the situation with the Fearow but alas her teammates would get in the way, despite their beast intentions.

First came the Rage Powder, which immediately caused the Fearow to stop its fleeing and turn to face the source, shrieking with anger. Next came the Psychic which sent the Fearow flipping backwards in the air still with Ulla in its grip. Keiko would take this opportunity to leap up and slug the Fearow with her Frustration fueled body, causing it to finally let go of Ulla and send it plummeting towards the Earth.

It was in that moment right before Keiko's impact that Ulla plea to the Lopunny hybrid was followed up by an explosive wave of calming pink Fairy energy, the Fairy Channeler releasing it unintentionally. She had done something similar once before back in Black City with Zac, but it took a lot more focus, intent, and was on a much lesser scale then this. The emotional height of this situation apparently fueled an ability she had yet to understand.

Regardless everyone in the vicinity, Snagems and Fearow alike, would find themselves suddenly calmed, even Keiko's Frustation vanishing before she even hit the ground. This wave of energy also appeared to have a secondary affect on her kidnapper, giving it a second wind, perhaps a wave of adrenaline needed to save Ulla, the girl's previous efforts to get through to it like Zac apparently infused it with more Fairy energy than the others.

Though wounded and exhausted the once kidnapping Fearow would execute a Quick Attack to snatch the now falling Ulla out of the air and while making a crash landing out of pure exhaustion used the last of its energy to toss Ulla into a nearby pond before the bird its self hit the ground hard, promptly fainting. Ulla would hit the water with a place and mostly harmlessly, the worse of her predicament now was a trio of Magikarp living in the pond curiously rubbing their whiskers up against her, no harm intended but perhaps tickled.

"That. That's what." Hapu said to Leon as she pointed to Ulla in the pond.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:26 pm
Though Keiko had intended on catching Ulla after she had vented her frustration out on her captive, Ulla's instinctive reaction washed the energy from her body and cleared her mind, making her almost forget what she was doing. While the kidnapping Fearow saved Ulla by snatching her and tossing her into the lake before it fainted, Keiko was on a collision course with the ground on her own. Fortunately, I managed to catch her, though not without getting hurt, myself.

Nevertheless, we were both relatively okay. With a kiss and a thank you, Keiko was off to check on Ulla, who she saw land in the lake. Once I eased my pain enough to where I could walk with relative ease (thanks in part to Rala's Heal Pulse), I joined her.

"Come on, grab my hand," Keiko asked, reaching out to Ulla to try to pull her out of the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:09 pm
Wren let out a sigh as he saw the events unfolding. At least Ulla was uninjured, it looked like. The poor girl had been through enough and suffered more than enough injuries already. Recalling most of his team, he'd leave Cassava in the field. "Can you get her out of there?" He asked the Hoppip, who nodded and sent a whorl of pink, glitter-infused wind into the lake to lift Ulla up. The Fairy Wind might cause her to spin around a bit, rather slowly, but it wouldn't hurt her. Hopefully the Fairy energy within it would help to reinvigorate the girl after her ordeal but who could be sure at the moment? It took a moment but Cassava managed to direct the whirlwind toward the shore and, hopefully, brought only Ulla with it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:54 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla covered her ears and had her eyes shut as the Fearow cried out in anger from the powder. She then felt everything spinning as she felt Rala's Psychic take effect as she felt the Fearow hold onto her even tighter. She then felt a calmness in the air as she opened her eyes to see she accidentally let out a wave of Fairy energy as she was now falling down from the sky. A wave of sudden fear controlled her as she let out a small yell.

"What is your hunch?" Leon asked as he felt a familiar calmness and warmth. He looked up to see a wave of Fairy energy past through everyone and his little sister falling. He quickly started running but then noticed the Fearow that was holding her captive in one last ditch effort, used Quick Attack and changed her falling direction to a nearby pond. He was about to run over to check she was okay but noticed her head pop out of the water as he sighed of relief.

When Ulla rose up from the pond she looked around to see where she was. She was quiet at first but then started to laugh nervously from the sudden shock but then actually started really giggling from the Magikarp that were surrounding her. She then heard a familiar voice as she saw Keiko lend out her hand to get out of the water. She was about to grab the Hybrid's hand but then felt a small gust of wind pick her up and sat her down next to Keiko. She looked around to see that it was Cassava who used Fairy Wind. The little girl smiled. "Thank you everyone." She said as Lucario and Velvet ran to her in concern. The little Vulpix jumped off of Lucario's shoulder's and into Ulla's arms very concerned. "It's okay. I'm fine now. Just a little shook is all." She said as he body was still shaking, from the events that happened probably. Or from the getting out of the cold water.

Leon heard what Hapu said as she was pointing to Ulla. "What? Your hunch was that she would be able to break free or that little magic trick she pulled?" He asked as he took off his coat and walked over to his little sister as he wrapped his jacket around her. "Here. Before you get a cold." He said as he was buttoning his jacket on her. She smiled as she looked at the Fearow that held her captive, she looked a bit sad as she looked at Leon. "Can I give it some food?" "...Fine. Just don't get any bright ideas. We need to get back to the mission already." She nodded as Leon finished buttoning up his coat on her as it was obviously much bigger than she was as it dragged on the floor. A little sneeze escaped from Ulla's breath but that didn't stop her from going over to Lucario. Ulla hurriedly went over to Lucario who was carrying her backpack as she pulled out a small box of Pokefood and Malasadas. She placed it right next to the unconscious Fearow as she petted it's head. "I'm sorry for the ruckus. Just like I promised."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:32 am
When Ulla was carried out of the lake via Fairy Wind, Keiko almost didn't react. Confused, I walked up to her, only for her to stand up once I got to her. "You okay?" I asked. She turned to face me, turned to look at Ulla, then looked back at me.

"What happened?" she asked, looking like she didn't know where she was. "I remember seeing Ulla getting carried off by something, then..." she trailed off. Unsure of how to respond, I motioned to the Fearow that Ulla was trying to feed. The one that was trying to carry her away. Before I could ask why she was trying to feed it, though, Keiko panicked and stood behind me, hugging me tightly and shivering. I turned to look at her and sure enough, she was shivering in fear.

"Ulla, what's going on?" I asked, VERY confused. "We thought it was trying to carry you off to do Arceus knows what."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 am
With Ulla's gentle touch passively transfering small amount of Fairy energy into the Fearow the bird would come back to, much calmer than it was before and it would promptly begin to scarf down the food presented to it, happily in fact. It would take momentarily breaks to look at Ulla and give off a thankful chirp which defied its fearsome outer appearance. This bird was just a big ole baby in Ulla's hands now and there was no logical reason as to why. Or maybe there was.

"Eh, both?" Hapu responded to Leon, as if unconcerned with the details of her hunch. "Either way the girl is fine and I don't think the Fearow around these parts will be bothering us anymore today. So that said why don't we all brush ourselves off and keep on moving." The Kahuna said as she mounted her Mudsdale once again, giving Ulla a knowing look, as to what she exactly she knew was a mystery for now as she clicked her heels on the side of the massive beast. "Let's get riding. We still got to make it all the way to the canyon and it only gets worse there." She warned the Snagems, her Mudsdale proceeding to stomp up the barely visible path forward. "Just be on the look out for Gumshoos. If you got any food on you I suggest getting rid of it now. They love to carry out their sneak muggings."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla didn't even realize that she used a bit of Fairy energy to wake up the Fearow as she smiled warmly. "You're awake." She presented the bird with the food that she brought out as it started to devour the food. The little girl then turned her attention to Ter and Keiko who were both a bit scared and confused. "It was. But while I was up there with it. I was explaining to Fearow that we were merely trying to investigate about the Purified Pokemon. I also told him we should clear up everything between our two groups. And well, here we are." She said as she got up and brushed off any crumbs that got on her as she noticed the glance Hapu gave her as she headed off first.

Meanwhile Leon was about to follow Hapu but then he was stopped by his sister as she seemed a bit nervous. "...Did I do a bad thing? Does being a Channeler mean we have to keep it secret? I didn't mean to do that blast. It just happened. I swear." She said as Leon took a minute to think about his answer. "No. Of course not you didn't do anything bad. You did the right thing. While all of us were in a panic to get you down, you stayed calm and tried to disengage the situation. And you were the one in danger too. And I believe you, you didn't mean for that blast. But we got to learn to take better control of this...gift we have now. Both of us. Okay?" Leon said as he ruffled her wet hair a bit. With that Ulla calmed down a bit.

The Poison Channeler smirked as he let out a yawn. "We haven't even got to the main part...and I feel like I already gave it my all." He said as his Pyroar scooped him up and let him lay on his back. "Thanks Pyroar. Let's start heading out everyone." He said as Pyroar started following Hapu and her trusted steed. Ulla looked over at the Fearow. "Thank you for saving me again. Can you make sure all of your friends know that we don't mean no harm? We are just trying to pass through, if they do try to attack us though...well. You know already." She said as she scratched her head as she looked at Keiko,Ter, and Wren. "I know Snagem is suppose to be a bit more secret. But does our Channeling have to be with people like her? Gym leaders, Kahunas, Elite Four?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:46 pm
"As far as I know, Channelling isn't a secret. Not that I know as much about it as I probably should," I offered, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "You're probably fine, though," I added, trying to comfort Ulla in what little way I could.

I couldn't ignore the fact that Keiko was trying to hide behind me, since I could feel her shaking. Once I was sure Ulla was okay, I turned to face her. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked, turning to face the scared hybrid. Keiko peeked out from behind me, saw the Fearow interacting calmly with Ulla, and hid behind me again. "He's not gonna hurt anybody. Ulla managed to talk him into leaving us alone, so you don't have to be afraid, okay?"

I tried gently hugging her after saying that, and that seemed to get her to calm down enough to stop shaking. It was surreal, the way Keiko felt emotionally. One moment, she was a beacon of unrelenting rage, and the next, she felt nothing but fear. It didn't make sense, but I didn't try to make sense of it at the time. All I could do was try to comfort her enough to where she'd be able to keep going with the rest of us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm
Wren thanked Cassava and recalled him to his ball before he turned his attention back to the others. "I'm not sure exactly what happened up there, but I'm glad you're okay." He told Ulla as he laid a hand on the girl's shoulder, his bracelet's flower rapidly wilting and shedding it's petals as he did.

When the girl asked about keeping her channeling secret, he smirked. "I wouldn't say you need to keep it secret. I never knew what it was mostly due to personal ignorance but I'm sure I've met a few in my time as well." He told the girl. "You be as open as you feel comfortable being about your channeling." He was hoping to reassure the girl she had done nothing wrong but, he also had a feeling that these Kahunas were more in tune with the natural world than even Gym Leaders in the rest of the world were. Something told him that Hapu already knew four of the five in their group were Channelers before they'd ever spoken a word to her.

Keeping his Pokemon in their respective balls for safety's sake at this point, he chose to follow after Hapu on foot without a companion for now. His channeling would be able to protect him and the others to some extent so, hopefully, he could conserve his team's strength for the more difficult battles.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:23 pm
The Snagems led by Hapu would eventually found themselves walking a slightly more defined path, marked hundreds of years ago by now weathered and semi-buried stone. All around them they would see rubble, chunks of stone jutting out of the ground, the ruins of some sort of settlement. While walking this path however they all could sense they were not alone, there were eyes all around them, watching them closely. This sense of being monitored was not unfamiliar to the Snagems since stepping outside of Seafolk Village, however the further they strayed from civilization the stronger it got. There were things on this island that didn't like them here, hungry things.

"I don't live far from here." Hapu blurted out. "My kin have made our home in the same house for hundreds of years on this island." The kahuna further stated. It was baffling that anyone would live this deep in the wilds, especially in a place that was abandoned by seemingly wiser individuals long ago. It's not like people just up and leave a settlement in mass for no reason.

Heading north she would lead the Snagems away from the last semblance of civilization on the island and into the pure unadulterated wilds. Finding themselves at the bottom of a tremendous canyon the Snagems would feel small and insignificant compared to the massive cliffs around. From a top the cliffs, behind the bushes, under the Earth, they could feel a hundred different sets of eyes watching them, none of them benevolent.

"Welcome to Vast Poni Canyon. It's said at one time the canyon was used as a sort of final trial. In fact one of the original, and most grueling, island trials is located in this canyon, long since abandoned however still to this day protected by descendants of one of the original Totem Pokemon. Why was it abandoned? Because few ever returned." Hapu ominously informed them of this information. "Either way this is as far as I know to go. Somewhere in this canyon the Pokemon we seek dwells, this is as far as the Aether Foundation could track it. I'm sure you can tell why." She said, referring to just how huge this canyon was. One could easily get lost in here.

"I don't suppose any of y'all got any bright ideas on how to proceed?" She asked. While they stood around chatted however something watched them from a small ledge on the side of the western cliff. A hound that made the stony Earth its home and now it pondered what these creatures were doing here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:53 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Fearow cooed as it flew off as it looked like it was going back to where the rest of it's friends were. Ulla felt a little at ease when she saw the Fearow fly off but then she looked at Velvet. "Velvet, were going to a dangerous part now. So go in your Pokeball okay?" She took out her Pokeball but then Velvet barked as she didn't want to go back. Ulla frowned, "Come on, it's going to be dangerous. I don't want you getting caught like I just did. Now get i-" Lucario then stopped her as he started talking to the little fox. They then came to a conclusion as both of them looked at Ulla as Lucario gave her bag back as Velvet hopped into her bag. Lucario then knelt down next to Ulla for her to piggyback her. She climbed on his back as she smiled happily. "Alright Lucario. Follow Hapu!" Lucario nodded as he started running full speed.

Leon was still riding on his Pyroar's back, as he was laying on his back looking up at all the cliffs as it seemed like the canyons started closing on them. Shiro was on Pyroar's head looking around amazed at the scenery. Ulla was riding on Lucario's back as she was now carrying her own bag just in case something happened again. Before, it use to be Rowlett chilling in her bag. But now it was Velvet fast asleep. Ulla looked back in her bag as Velvet's head was sticking out. The little girl looked around as she was a bit nervous, feeling like there were hundreds of eyes on her. "Lucario. Do you think you could detect the Purified Pokemon?" She asked as he nodded no. There was way too much around to see where they were.

Hapu then stopped as she asked the group what there next plan was. As this canyon was so vase, they had to had an executed plan on how to handle this. Ulla got off of Lucario's back as she thought of what to do. "I would like to say we should split up in groups. But, that could be dangerous especially where we are." The little girl said as she took out two Pokeballs as she threw them in the air as Decidueye and Togekiss popped out and cheered. "Lucario might be able to see where the Purified Pokemon is with the help of the Aura. My Pokemon and I will be your eyes in the sky. Well. Eye for me." She giggled slightly as she covered her bad eye. "No way Ulla." Leon said in a stern voice as he got off Pyroar and walked over to her. "I think that's enough flight for you. I don't mean any offense to your Pokemon. But I think it's better for you to be with one of the adults. You could still send your Pokemon up in the sky for a lookout. But, stay down here with us. Okay?"

Ulla paused as she was a bit shocked by Leon's sudden notion. But, he was right. She looked to her Pokemon. "Will you guys be okay without me?" She asked as the three of them nodded. Before they would head off to the sky, she noticed something watch them from afar. "Big Brother..." She tugged on his pants as he looked where she was looking. He darted to be infront of her as she held her close. "Stay close. Understand?"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:52 pm
Keiko visibly calmed down when the Fearow flew off, and was able to focus on the other Snagems, particularly Ulla. As such, she and I followed the group to the Vast Poni Canyon. When asked what steps we would take next, I was surprised to hear Ulla's plan.

"I agree with Leon. If the Fearow incident is any indication, we need to stick together so we can watch each other's backs and protect each other when need be. While splitting up could reduce our presence during our investigation and lower the possibility of disturbing larger creatures, the risks are too great to go through with it."

"Y-yeah. We're better off working together. S-strength in numbers, right?" Keiko agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:51 pm
Wren didn't say much at first, trying to focus on their surroundings as they traveled. With the lack of new attacks on them until they reached the Canyon, however, something seemed off about the place. I'd say Lucario using it's Aura powers would probably be a wise choice." He suggested. "And since it's a purified Pokemon, too, I'd think it would know what the aura of another like itself would be like."

"That said, however, I don't think we should split up, either. With all of us together, those Fearow just about carried you off for a snack." He reminded the small Fairy Channeler. "I'd rather we not have to worry about that happening again and there not being others to assist them regardless of who the victim might be in act two." With ice blue eyes cast across what he could see of the canyon, Wren felt a twinge of anxiety quickly turn into full-blown paranoia in seconds. "We're being watched.." He told himself more than the others.

"Whatever we do, I'll play the vanguard and keep everyone safe on the way in... Terashi, why don't you watch our back?" He suggested to the blonde Channeler. "Leon and Keiko can help keep Ulla and her Pokemon safe while they scout around so long as we all move as a group." Hapu? She could defend herself. He could already see that. She didn't need to be protected as they went into the canyon in search of whatever awaited them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:21 pm
"I reckon a purified Lucario would right be the best way to go about it." Hapu agreed with a nod, it did make logical sense after Wren had went a little more in depth with the concept behind it. With that said the Kahuna gave a passing glance to something on the cliff side, apparently despite not being a hybrid or even a Channeler her senses were incredibly keen and she was already aware of the creature interested them including its general location. Tossing out an Ultra Ball she released a Flygon to fly alongside Togekiss and Decidueye to assist them, the Dragon fluttering its wings in a way to generate a wind current flowing behind it as it used Tailwind ahead of them.

While they journeyed through the canyon the fliers would not see anything too concerning. There was a murder of Murkrow perched on a dead tree, muttering some undecipherable language among themselves. Then you had a pair of Machoke having a turf war which mostly consisted of performing acts of physical strength in front of the other, no real fighting occurred. A Skarmory did hiss at them as it fluttered on by, Flygon almost going into attack mode but when it realize it didn't intend harm it let it pass on by.

All the while Lucario's focus on the various auras would appear to be fruitless, it wasn't picking up any aura no different from normal. That was until the herd of Scaly Pokemon came stampeding through.

Lucario would be the first to sense their presence as he detected a massive wave of aura rushing towards them, quickly realizing it wasn't just one giant aura but multiple individual ones packed closely together. Next the flying Pokemon would take note of the herd of dragons stampeding towards the Snagems as numerous Jangmo-o and to a lesser extent, Hakamo-o, rushed towards them in the form of a mindless stampede. Something seemed to have startled them and at the worse possible time as the Snagems currently found themselves in a narrow gulch, the canyon walls incredibly sheer at this point and impossible to climb up with little else to scale besides some barely alive trees but even they looked like they would shatter easily under the pressure of the stampede. This was the worse possible moment for this to happen, and it felt intentional.

If Lucario had a moment to focus in the chaos it would briefly detect an unusually strong aura, but just for a moment. It was there and them gone, disappearing as soon as the stampede got going.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff