Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:23 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

◉Yoshi Fujimoto The Ninja Assassin◉

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯

♚ Yoshi was a bit concern about Ayluin's headache, but she managed it with a nod of understanding. She knew that it was a pian for him to be in the heat, but she did not want to probe him about it. Yoshi secretly believed he was strong of mind. When he complimented her cooking skills that made her smile it was small yet cute. '' Y-your w-words bring me joy you're very welcome'' her posture took on a brighter keen. Yoshi always put one hundred percent into everything, she did even the smallest things required some effort. Some may say, she is somewhat of a perfectionist though she did not see it that way. Yoshi took in his words like a man with great thirst. The comment about, her thinking about everything a glint of determination in her eyes.'' I only try'' a humbled response for someone with a lot of blood on her hands. '' How could you be, so humble you an assassin of all things?'' another negative thought she dismissed it. The truth hurts, and she knew that lesson better than most.

♚ Ah, then came the mention of her son that made her swell with pride. It was not an obnoxious showing, she is far too old to be very prideful. leave that to the younglings'' H-he is m-my pride, and joy I must admit. T-that b-being said I b-believe you would make a wonderful father'' her words what she believed about him in earnest with a mix of logical reasoning. The man is brimming with potential that was something, she knew to be true. If only she herself was mage things would be different, she would be able to teach him. No use thinking about what if it only distracted you from the now. '' Hm, w-what are f-friends for?'' indeed as long as, she was around he would be getting this treatment. She wonders how long would this last?'' Time we do have a long time to be friends don't we? Five-hundred years, and I still look this way. Truly my father's blood is truly a blessing and a curse. How strong can bonds between ''ageless creatures'' like us? I wish to test this with him.'' Running thoughts even though her mind was running, she still is able to focus on him.

♚iI was nice to know, he was settling in nicely. Making friends is a good way to ease the burden of being, so far away from home. '' Y-you h-have a new path to tread if you b-believe in fate or d-destiny that is'' indeed of one was to pill back this young man story along with her own. It would as if fate/destiny had intertwined their stories.'' W-we're f-facing each d-day with determination'' indeed the mother and son took determined strides to the future. The time for mourning the loss of her husband was behind her now. All they both could do were to make him proud of them both. ''H-he did m-mention you were c-cool'' she tosed that little tidbit in to make the day a little brighter for him. Placing the teacups on the coaster, she thanked him a nod. Then came the eating process, Yoshi moved her chopsticks as an afterthought. Eating politely and formal even after, so many years of not being home. Somethings still stayed the same. One thing they did share was not being home in years.

♚ Satisfaction is what she felt in her core as he complimented her cooking. That was a success she noted now, she was not getting rusty. When it came to cooking for others, and not her son. '' W-was i-it the only thing keeping you s-sane?'' she joked which was a rare treat. Yoshi was not really into telling jokes. Polishing the joke off with a sip of tea a smile on her face.
OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Having a good time.

❥Inventory: Bento Boxes, cups with tea and a sealing top, chopsticks, and napkins.

❥Location: Ayluin home

❥Thoughts:''I'm glad I paid a visit .''

❥Company: No one yet

❥Money: 30,000 in the bank/ On hand 500

❥Occupation:

❥Relationship Status: Single and not looking at the moment.

❥Attire: Summer Wear

◉'''' ◉

Theme Song: Beneath The Mask

Extra:

Yohsi&Tanjiro Theme: The Greatest Love Of All

Yoshi&Yamoto Theme: Memories Of You

Alternate Theme(When she loses control): Throw it all away (Song starts at 1:11)

Weapon(s): Tamashi Kyuban(Soul Sucker): A Japanese ninja blade with a crimson blade, and jet black hilt. A key chain is attached to the end of the hilt it looks like a warp and distorted cross. The blade can be summoned with thought and gives off an evil aura of doom and foreboding. Legend says this is the true soul of Yoshi Fujimoto who really knows for sure?

Ninja tools: She has extensive knowledge of all ninja tools and how to use them effectively. Smoke bombs, kunai, shuriken, ninja blades, caltrop, Kusari-Gama, blow dart, Yumi(Japanese bow) etc.

Species: Arch-Demon/Human

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}
>Demonic Energy Manipulation 1: Yoshi as the ability to manipulate her own demonic energy to create weapons made of pure energy. These weapons are far more powerful than just regular steel weapons.

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 2: Yoshi is able to solidify her own demonic energy into walls of energy to block enemies attacks or cover herself in it like lightweight heavy armor if that makes sense(Not sure if that counts as an add on)

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 3: Desperate times call for desperate measures, and blasting your enemies into oblivion is one of them. Yoshi can channel her demonic energy into beams highly destructive being a demon hybrid and all. Usually uses this as a last resort.

>SuperHuman Speed: Being a demon a supernatural creature her speed is fast as a race car. About 200 mph.

> SuperHuman Accuracy: Having this ability allows her to hit her target from miles away. Among other things like attacking pressure points more accurately, and hitting her target most of the time. It doesn't matter how accurate you're when your target can just bloc or is fast enough to dodge.

>Superhuman Strength: Being a demon and all, she is for above any human being in strength. Arch-Demon equals greater strength, and so her strength caps at 1500.

⇉ Her eyes become a golden color when she is overwhelmed by her inner demons so to speak.
⇉ Yoshi is known to have an incredible singing voice, but only sings when she is drunk or for her son to calm him down or put him to sleep.
⇉ She likes the whole magical girl outfits and often wears them when no one is around.
⇉ She tries to limit her killings to criminals you can thank the t.v show dexter for that and not the cartoon one.
⇉ Her son Tanjiro is only four years old.
User Image

⇉Owns a pet demon-kitten named Kiba.
⇉ Ninja attire when she is on the prowl.
User Image

⇉ How She used to look back in the day well some 400 plus years ago.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:56 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Home, Pasadena District With: Yoshi Status: Relaxing with Yoshi Profile: Ayluin Saelion Address: 1225 Pasadena

User Image

Ayluin himself was convinced it was just because he still had to adjust to the environment. After all he still couldn't really be out there when it rained for to much. But the elf knew there were things people just needed to give time. Everything about Soleil made it worth it. Once he was fully adjusted, he was certain it would feel like a true home. He enjoyed the food and took a sip of the tea she had brought with a gentle smile. Though when she started about him being a wonderful father he nearly choked in it.

It was something far from his mind. Not to mention he already knew that he leaned way more towards men than women. In his current expectation he doubted he would ever have a child. But who knew? There were the odd woman off that he did feel something for. Once he recovered himself he took a deep breath before a slight sheepish smile played over his features. "By the gods, I am not even remotely considering that." he said and chuckled softly. He wasn't sure he ever told the other about how majority of his interests were male, but even if he did end up falling in love with a lady, babies were incredibly rare for elves.

Granted, this was when it concerned two elves. Not that he didn't like kids. He adored little Tanjiro as well after all. Though he wasn't surprised Yoshi didn't bring the boy. 'He was about the age to go to school wasn't he?' ran through his mind. Or at least preschool. Ayluin wasn't to familiar with this area's school system. The elf smiled when she said the next words and nodded. "That is how the saying goes isn't it." he answered and laughed softly. It felt good to spend some time with his friend again. Of course that might partly be because of all they had been through together already. It hadn't been an easy journey.

Ayluin nodded when Yoshi spoke of a new path. "I am currently looking at Illusion spells. One of the court mages let slip a while ago that moon elves were good at them. Now I am here and can do as I please, I decided to take a look at how they work and practice." he spoke. After all, Yoshi had found out in Odoraen already that he wasn't just an unassuming traveler as he had first claimed. Still she hadn't betrayed him, despite the large sum of money it could have earned her. That was one reason why Ayluin trusted Yoshi without hesitation.

He listened calmly as she continued about her and Tanjiro. It made sense. After all they had a terrible loss to content with. Not that Ayluin would bring it up. Just in case. He chuckled when she joked though. It was good to see how she dealt so well with everything. "That and it also kept me going. You kept surprising me with new flavors I had never tasted in my entire life. It was a whole journey of discovery by itself." he replied and smiled feeling more cheerful with this distraction from his headache.

"I did learn to cook other things but fruit meals the passed weeks. I never knew there was so much culinary discoveries out there just waiting to be found." he admitted. Where he came from fruits were the staple. Fruit meals all the time. It had been and still was a great time discovering new tastes and he did like the food that Yoshi made a lot. Perhaps he could one day return the favor and let her taste of his new found cooking skills. Though he wasn't as good as a chef. Ayluin was pretty good at following recipes.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:57 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

♚ Yoshi shared in his shock it was adorable, she did not mean to startle him in such away. Yoshi chuckled lightly along with him, but she felt she needed to explain'' F-forgive m-me for startling you in such a way. I should have said s-something a-about adoption as well.'' Yoshi wanted to let him know that, he would make a good parent despite the lack of a partner. The man had a certain gentle, and patient vibe about him. Though if he ever had children or adopted is anyone's guess, but the future lays unwritten. As she ate her food with an air of professionalism, she focuses on him. When he brought up a natural affinity for illusion spells, Yoshi stops eating. Illusion spells could be very useful in a battle, and off the battlefield. '' I-interesting d-development if only I knew magic I could h-help you'' indeed the woman would have made a decent mage herself.

♚Fate had other plans for her'' I-i l-look forward to your mastery of illusions my friend'' it would be a sight to behold when that day comes. Yoshi knew the man was something else something more, he just needed the ability to live life fully. '' Someway somehow I will help break the chains that bind you'' she thought but did not say, her actions will speak for her. As he brought up how her food kept him going in the like. Yoshi did well to suppress her blushing it was high praise indeed. '' T-that j-journey of discovery is ongoing I've not shown all my s-skills'' she teased him a bit, but in an, I know something you don't know manner. All in good nature of course, and she found that a bit funny. When she is around friends more of her personality tends to show. Usually, she is a calm mature person, but right now she let the emotions flow like a gentle stream. '' D-do y-you think we will ever go on an adventure? L-like w-when we first met?'' she asked a hint of nostalgia washing over her.

♚ Those were the days a different time and place. Trying not to get lost in thought, she focuses on her food which was almost gone. When he brought the fruit meal topic, she wanted to taste those meals. It had been too long and the moon elves are masters at creating fruit dishes.''I-I look f-forward to when you g-grace m-my taste buds with your cooking'' taking a sip of tea before adding in. '' T-there i-is a big world out there just ready for you to explore. One day I'd like to t-take y-you and Tanjiro around the world.'' Yoshi had experience in travels, she has been around the world more than once. It is a perk of being long-lived. The young woman finished off her meal in a polite manner. Everything was in order when she finished neat, and professional not a crumb on his table. She sat with her hands on her knees a satisfied expression on her face.''T-tell m-me A-aylun have you done any physical training?'' Yoshi braced herself for what that answer might be. but she had to know for she is worried about him. If magic failed him how would he protect himself?'' You must be ready for anything'' Yoshi mind began to think of training remits for Ayluin they were just fanciful imaginations at the best.
OCC:

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Having a good time.

❥Inventory: Bento Boxes, cups with tea and a sealing top, chopsticks, and napkins.

❥Thoughts:'' All angles must be observed...''

❥Occupation:

◉'''' ◉

Extra:

Alternate Theme(When she loses control): Throw it all away (Song starts at 1:11)

Weapon(s): Tamashi Kyuban(Soul Sucker): A Japanese ninja blade with a crimson blade, and jet black hilt. A key chain is attached to the end of the hilt it looks like a warp and distorted cross. The blade can be summoned with thought and gives off an evil aura of doom and foreboding. Legend says this is the true soul of Yoshi Fujimoto who really knows for sure?

Ninja tools: She has extensive knowledge of all ninja tools and how to use them effectively. Smoke bombs, kunai, shuriken, ninja blades, caltrop, Kusari-Gama, blow dart, Yumi(Japanese bow) etc.

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 1: Yoshi as the ability to manipulate her own demonic energy to create weapons made of pure energy. These weapons are far more powerful than just regular steel weapons.

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 2: Yoshi is able to solidify her own demonic energy into walls of energy to block enemies attacks or cover herself in it like lightweight heavy armor if that makes sense(Not sure if that counts as an add on)

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 3: Desperate times call for desperate measures, and blasting your enemies into oblivion is one of them. Yoshi can channel her demonic energy into beams highly destructive being a demon hybrid and all. Usually uses this as a last resort.

>SuperHuman Speed: Being a demon a supernatural creature her speed is fast as a race car. About 200 mph.

> SuperHuman Accuracy: Having this ability allows her to hit her target from miles away. Among other things like attacking pressure points more accurately, and hitting her target most of the time. It doesn't matter how accurate you're when your target can just bloc or is fast enough to dodge.

>Superhuman Strength: Being a demon and all, she is for above any human being in strength. Arch-Demon equals greater strength, and so her strength caps at 1500.

⇉ Her eyes become a golden color when she is overwhelmed by her inner demons so to speak.
⇉ Yoshi is known to have an incredible singing voice, but only sings when she is drunk or for her son to calm him down or put him to sleep.
⇉ She likes the whole magical girl outfits and often wears them when no one is around.
⇉ She tries to limit her killings to criminals you can thank the t.v show dexter for that and not the cartoon one.
User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:38 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Home, Pasadena District With: Yoshi Status: Relaxing with Yoshi Profile: Ayluin Saelion Address: 1225 Pasadena

User Image

Having a child wasn't really on Ayluin's agenda. Not that he was prepared for such at all anyway. He didn't even have someone to settle with. Once they got to the illusion magic though it seemed it had piqued his friend's interest. The elf was just glad he could finally pursue that aspect without getting hindered. Granted it would have been easier if he would have been able to learn from the court mages. But that was out of the question. They weren't here for one and he was definitely not going to the castle to learn from them.

The moonelf nodded and smiled when Yoshi said she looked forward to it. "I'll let you know when I managed something well from self teaching." he said with a slight laugh. It was good to hear they considered the journey ongoing too. It would be nice to travel together again. "Have you been doing anything new and fun lately?" he asked his friend curiously. During his time in Soleil he already noticed it was a laid back place mostly. He wondered if the other was entertained by anything while her son was at school.

Either way it did seem like they missed the adventures they had. Ayluin had to admit they were one of his best journeys which they made side by side. Exploring new places and cultures. Of course he had settled on Soleil now, but who knew if they might perhaps journey again. Adventures however. "I heard the forest on Mykronos island can be interesting at night. Rumors mind, but who knows? I have been there on day time and it was confusing enough. It's nothing big but we could have a look." he said and smiled to the other.

Of course it was nothing compared to a journey to escape the clutches of his father and his persistent royal upbringing. But he was far away now and held no more power over Ayluin's life. A smile played over his features when Yoshi said she wanted to bring him and Tanjiro on a journey around the world. "That would be amazing. It would be nice to see more places around us. And I'll try to work on a sublime fruit meal to bring to you and Tanjiro then." he said and chuckled at the second part of Yoshi's words before he finished his meal neatly as well. When she asked about training though he looked at her a bit surprised.

He wasn't sure why he would need to think of that if he had his magic to rely on. Especially his powerful shield. The moonelf shook his head. "I haven't. I focus on my magic skills. And rely on my shield. I haven't done any physical training for fighting or swords, not even guns which the people on this side of the world seem fond of." he admitted truthfully. "I don't think Soleil is very dangerous either way though." he added and smiled to his friend. Ayluin saw no situation here where he would need more than his shield or his escape techniques with plants. And once he would be good with Illusions, they would add to the safety.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3b3cc][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:48 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

♚ When he spoke of managing something in the ways of illusion, she had a cute idea pop into her mind. Partly, because in that split moment she was thinking about her demon cat Kiba. A proud kitten that acted like he didn't need her, but he did for support and cuddles. '' W-would y-you illusion up some kittens?'' she asked a small smile upon her face. Yoshi wanted to hear his response to that did, he even like cats?'' D-do y-you remember Kiba my demon kitten?'' she asked him curiously hoping he'd say yes. The demon kitten did leave an impression on people for sure. Ah, then came the question had she done anything fun lately. Would he think taking the heads off would-be rapist fun? Of course, not Ayluin was too pure to hear about such an ugly gruesome scene.

♚ Yoshi had saved a young girl from pursuing men a bunch of degenerates. Who had te look of a wild beast in their eyes, but they never saw the master ninja coming. They all died before they hit the ground, Yoshi remembered the woman screaming her head off. Yoshi would have killed her if, she kept going but the girl thanked her and ran. That was a week ago, but it felt like it was still in her mind. Those kills kept the voices at bay for a while. Yoshi forces the memorizing out of her head instead, she focuses on something good.''I-i d-did I took Tanjiro to the amusement p-park'' a genuinely happy smile cross her face. Fond memories indeed 'h-he w-was all over the place I-i t-tell you, but it was fun.Y-you should j-join us someday''' being the good friend that she was Yoshi would love to take him out on a fun trip. It would do all three of them some good.

♚The moon elf spoke of things that caught her attention like a fly on flypaper. An island of all things sounded interesting enough, but she would never take her son anywhere dangerous. Unless no... she did not want to think about it '' T-this i-island you speak of sounds interesting w-who knows what we may find.'' Indeed what creatures could be lurking about, and what adventure could found on this...Mykronos island. Ayluin would see the glint of interest in her eyes a look, he would recognize all too well.''A-are we to r-relive the g-glory days?'' she teased applying they were old. In terms of human standers, they were pretty dang old and should be bones in the ground. Yoshi nodded her approval at the idea of a journey around the world!

'' I-i p-promise y-you...that you'd grow from the experience'' a bit of her Japanese accent broke through at the moment. It meant that she was talking to him as if, he were her son. An odd motherly quirk if you will, and only her close friends knew it to be so. Her voice calm and composed as usual, but with a hint of motherly concern. She cleared her throat, she didn't mean to get all emotional. She just didn't really agree with how the ''boy'' was raised and given how he was brought up sheltered. Let just say it made her killing hand twitch '' F-forgive m-me I did not wish to make this awkward'' speaking fluid English her accent gone. Yoshi drunk the rest of her tea as if drinking would wash away her embarrassment.

''Baka...calm down no need to get all emotional'' Yoshi personally hated the idea of being seen as soft. A master ninja-assassin could not be, so and yet she loved her son/friends...Forcing herself to stop before she started to overthink the contradictions of being a cold-blooded killer and a ''soft'' mother. Focusing on his words, she was a bit disappointed, but he could take care of himself.'' A-as y-your friend and former b-bodyguard, I couldn't help but s-suggest you take precaution'' she told him honestly. It was hard not to feel like she was still on the job still, but she had to let that go for now. It didn't help that they are friends of all things'' As a friend, I must respect your decision, and trust that you can take care of yourself'' she gave him a look of understanding one that spoke of I believe in you!
OCC:

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Great

❥Thoughts:'' Mother and a killer how odd. ''

❥Occupation:

◉'''' ◉

Extra:

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:28 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Ayluin was slightly surprised when his friend asked him to conjure up an illusion on the spot. He just started after all. "I..I'm not sure I can yet. But I am willing to give it a try." he replied in honesty. The moonelf placed his cup on the table and got up, walking back to the closet where he had put the books. Thankfully he was just reading a book about creating animals and it was also one of the easiest illusions to pull off. Conjuring the image of something real you already knew. While he looked at the spines of the books he listened to Yoshi's answer and turned back for a moment and smiled. "That sounds like heaps of fun. I'll be happy to join you two sometime. I have yet to visit the fair." he replied before looking at the books once more before he finally found the book he needed and pulled it out.

"Here it is." he said and walked back to the couch with the book. It's title read 'Illusions for beginners'. Ayluin remembered seeing basics in there for conjuring animal illusion. For one it was a good help to imagine their environment before the animal itself. The request being for kittens and Kiba, the living room was plenty of fitting environment. The elf read through the beginnings of the ways to illusion real quick. He had taken his time reading it before so a quick scan of it was enough to remember it all.

Once he refreshed his knowledge the elf placed the book next to him and closed his eyes and held up one hand as he focused his mind on the space between the table before them and the television. Still since he just started it wasn't going all to well yet. Ayluin finally managed to create a small illusion which shimmered in and out and almost acted like a television on a bad channel. It was formed well enough, looking like Kiba in kitten form as a litter of Kiba's but it remained see through.

It took the moonelf a lot of effort to keep the magic up and he finally had to give up and the image disappeared leaving Ayluin breathing like he had ran a marathon. Still he smiled after a few deep breaths and chuckled a bit. "I have a long way to go." he admitted himself. Of course he had read into moon elves before and he did remember books mentioning that moonelf magic was best performed during a full moon. "This is the first time I managed at all." he admitted, which explained why he was smiling even though he felt pretty drained since he wasn't properly practiced yet.

"I did read our magic is strongest during the full moon. That must be why it worked this time. The moon is waxing gibbous." Of course it was daytime now so even if the moon already stood in the sky it's influence was heavily hindered by the sun. Thankfully the moon didn't effect the few Earth magic he knew. Ayluin placed the book next to him on the couch and focused back on their conversation they had started. Yoshi always did wish for him to grow. It was touching. "It won't be like crossing Odoraen or the plains beyond, but I think we could see some interesting things there at night. But what about Tanjiro? We may need to wait until he is a bit older." Ayluin said. After all his friend was tied now. And the moonelf wouldn't even consider for a second to leave the boy behind either.

"I'll practice hard so my magic will be sufficient. I promise." he said to Yoshi after she looked at him with such encouragement in her eyes. Ayluin always wanted to learn magic after all. It would be an easy thing to practice hard. "Maybe you and Tanjiro can help me practice at times too." he said to his friend. Of course he would make sure his spells were appropriate for a child, there was no questioning that.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3b3cc][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:20 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

♚ Yoshi cursed her self for lack of clarity in her response, she should just have said when he was better at his craft. It was too late now though, and he was going to get a little practice in. Also on his first attempt in front of another living being, this was going to be something. What she did say was different than how she really felt'' I-i b-believe in you'' words of encouragement that, she truly meant the words. Yoshi took notice of the book he held, and the woman was truly interested in it. Not wise in the ways of magic more of a physical, and her own power type. Magic did hold an interest in her the things a person could do with magic. For better or worse a truly powerful mage/wizard/sorcerer etc could change the word.

♚ Yoshi would like to think that dear Ayluin could change the world, but that is a story for another time. For now, she heeds his words about the fair '' Y-you'll l-love i-it I'm sure'' maybe he would, she just hopes it would not overwhelm him. Speaking of overwhelm Yoshi looked on at his display of trying his best. It was clear he did have a way to go, but all was not lost.'' i-if I-i k-know anything about you, my friend, y-you w-will n-never give up. That is your true strength'' she said these words with confidence, she even claps at seeing the demon kitten. Yoshi did take notice of his current state the elf was drained for his efforts. Starting to feel a bit bad about asking him to do such a thing '' I-i a-ask f-for forgiveness if I pushed you too hard.'' The expression on her face told him all he needed to know, she was feeling upset about it.

♚ Yoshi both liked and hated showing too much emotion after all ninjas must be calm, and collected. His words about the moon did put her at ease'' t-the m-moon huh? yes, I r-remember t-the m-moon makes you stronger with spells'' her original thought would be more encouraging, but he was not a child. Too much praise would spoil a child, after all, he was no child I say. Ah, then came the question about Tanjrio'' I-i d-do f-fear for his safety taking him into unknown places. T-the m-mother in me wishes to keep him safe he will not be g-going'' her words were serious if anything happens to him, well blood will be spilled in the name of her son! Though she knew he would try and sneak out and meet them. She almost regretted the fact that she taught him the ways of the ninjas. Young Tanjiro showed much promise, he would make a fine shinobi someday.

♚Ayluin would know nothing of this secret training of Tanjiro for now. '' I-i k-know t-trusted nannies to watch my son while we're away on our a-adventures'' she added because she needed the extra weight to her words. When he spoke of the practice, she was a bit confused about how would she be able to help?'' T-tanjiro w-would be delighted, but how would we help other than g-giving s-suggestions on what to cast'' she asked in true wonderment.
OCC:

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Great

❥Thoughts:'' Hm, Tanjiro... ''

❥Occupation:

◉'''' ◉

Extra:

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:56 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:24 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: His home
With: Alone for now
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: Jeans and a white shirt

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $500
User Image

When the sun came up that morning, Ayluin was still asleep. The night before he had trouble falling asleep due to the warmth outside still but he also didn't want to keep his AC on all night. It wasn't much better this morning either as he noticed when he woke up slowly. He had been sweating all night and the elf sighed. This was definitely something he still had to get used to. The heat in Soleil was relentless even compared to the home he knew close to the desert. "Heavens have merci." the elf muttered before he got out of bed and stretched. Even his floor was already warm. The young man lost not a moment longer and he made direct way towards his bathroom. He wanted to get cleaned up and out of the sweaty night clothes as soon as he could. Ayluin went inside the bathroom and took off the clothes dropping them on the floor for now before he turned on the shower and allowed it to heat up.

Usually he would be taking a bath but he wanted to be sure he was ready quick without this heat and sweat sticking to him. With a slight sigh the elf looked at his reflection in the mirror while he waited for the shower to reach it programmed warmth. Even his hair was a mess. Not that he was entirely new to that, it was a hazard when one had as long hair as he did after all. Ayluin turned away from the mirror and got into the shower. Once he was done he put away the shampoo and conditioner he had used and turned off the water before he got out, dried himself and got dressed in jeans and a white shirt since he would be staying inside with the AC. Of course his hair took the longest to dry but once it was the elf carefully started to brush the silver strands until it was back to it's silky soft orderly wavy self.

The young man had always been rather particular about his hair. Once done he finally continued with the preparations for the day ahead. He didn't plan to leave the house at all today, not with this heat. Instead he would be working on his cooking and trying out recipes for both cooking and baking. Ayluin praised himself lucky he had actually bought all he needed the day before. The thought alone that he would have to go outside in this heat to buy groceries still. First though he went to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast and tea which he would take time to enjoy after he turned on the ACs he had around the house. At least he was used to it enough to not have as bad as a headache as last time, though it still felt uncomfortable.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Studying Illusions

Quoted
-

-

-

[color=#00b359][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:58 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

If it wasn't for the fact that he was going to visit the biggest sucker in the city and offer himself up as a taste tester, he would have thought today was going to be a shite day. Krotak had been late in waking him up, so he had to take his sink bath way faster than he would have liked, and haul a** to get the place opened up in time. Course, as soon as another employee arrived he was tossed out into the melting streets. The day was freaking oppressive, and unfortunately he just didn't have the wardrobe for it; his wardrobe and mindset was suited for surviving the winter (which had been hard, but he did it.) His clothes were easily layered and none of it was particularly light and/or breathable. "I should just winter here and find someplace else to stay during summer. Pretty freaking bougie of me, isn't it Kro?" From his right shoulder, Krotak replied, "yeah, bougie as hell, but logical. Of course, you can change your plumage, so why not wear something cooler?" Erik gave a quick look over of his plu-clothes, then shrugged. Yeah, tight black jeans, black boots opened up at the top and a tan button up half tucked wasn't exactly perfect, but the shirt was lightweight, more lightweight than the t-shirt he had, and pretty damn breathable. "It's what I've got. Deal with it."

The walk felt like a slog through flaming trash, and by the time he finally got up all of the ███████ ███████ hills leading to the district, he was already drenched in sweat. He beelined for the nearest tree and leaned back against it, hoping the cessation of exertion and presence of shade would cool him off a little, otherwise he was going to be getting lightheaded real soon, and be damn late cause he fainted in the middle of the street. (Speed bump anyone?) That would be way too embarrassing. He wasn't sure how much time passed before he felt, well, stable enough to make it the rest of the way. "I live in the Pasadena District. On number 1215." is what he had been told verbatim. Curious phrasing, but it did get the information across. In logic, that would have been fairly close to where he started as it was only eight houses down, but this was where those who were pretty damn well off but not so rich as to be extra lived. So of course the lots were big to accommodate big houses. "I bet two rooms put together in any of these houses is bigger than the house in which I grew up." He commented with a wry little smile. One or two people living in such giant houses while a family of nine grew up in a house so small four or five of them would fit on one floor of these houses. Maybe a redistribution of wealth would come in handy. Finally he made it to 1215. He waited a moment on the porch, trying to collect himself and not look so much like he had just had all of the water boiled out of him. Only until he had given up did he finally knock on the door, praying to whatever entity existed that Ay would have air conditioning in there.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: WearyxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Wearing

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:37 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
With: Erik and Mr. Krotak

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: Jeans and a white shirt

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

When Ayluin finished his, light since they expected a lot of cooking and baking would be done today, breakfast he walked over to the sink to wash off what he had used for breakfast and making it so they could start with a total free kitchen. It was done in moments as he hadn't used much and after drying them he placed the items where they belonged and looked over his house one more time. The elf was a very clean sort, but still with getting a visitor over he wanted to make sure it was at it's very best. Happy with what he saw, Ayluin went to the bookcase and took out one of the books on Illusions and sat down on the couch to read up some on the basics again. Tonight it would be full moon so it would be perfect to practice then. and perhaps he would have better results than the other day for Yoshi. They had been rather disappointing for the starting mage and he was determined to get better, practicing every moment he could.

When his doorbell rang though, the elf looked up from the book and smiled as he got up and walked to the door with book in hand. That could only be one person today and that was Erik. For Ayluin they already counted as a friend and he was glad to be able to receive them in his home. Of course that included the raven. The young man had even made sure to have some treats on the table for all of them with a special bowl for Mr. Krotak filled with small pieces of meat. It didn't take long for Ayluin to reach the door and he opened it with a happy smile. "Goodmorning both. Welcome." he said and looked at them. He was a little surprised to see Erik a bit disheveled from his trip. It would seem the heat didn't only disagree with him. "Gosh you look like you have been through hell and back. Come in, come in." he commented and opened the door and stepped aside so they could enter the air conditioned house from the heat outside.

The elf was quick to walk into the house again as he glanced at Erik and Mr. Krotak. They sure looked like they could use a drink! "Please make yourself at home. Can I get you anything? Tea, Coffee perhaps? Or rather some Soda?" he asked Erik as he waited for them to come in and let him know what they preferred to have. Not that he was surprised they looked heated with how they were dressed. It was a stark contrast to Ayluin's somewhat thinner clothes just covering enough to not get to cold from the AC and still bare feet. The moonelf wouldn't question the other's choice of wardrobe however. Of course he would wait until they were ready to follow him. This was their first time in his house after all and Ayluin didn't want them to get lost.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Studying Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

About a beat or two after he rang the doorbell, the door glided open and the glow...damn it Krotak, you got me saying it too Ayluin stood before them, looking like he was just about ready to walk onto a LotR set. But even more noticeable than that was the blast of cool air that hit him as soon as the door opened, and even still gently crept out into the garish day, gently caressing his skin. He hadn't even entered the front door and he was already jealous of such a lifestyle. He nodded his good morning, not really having enough time to interject a proper greeting into the conversation. "Doubt it. Pretty sure Hell doesn't have hills like that." Krotak didn't bother with such pleasantries: the moment the door opened and he could feel that sweet sweet cool air, he bolted off of Erik's shoulder and into the house, confident that his avian instincts would guide him better than any two-legger could. "Sweet place, Glowworm!" he shouted back as he flew into the first room he could find, planning on checking it out from some haughtily lofty perch. "Tch, for a wild animal, I think he's more tied to creature comforts than I am," he offhandedly commented as he stepped inside. Well, not that he didn't appreciate the chill, he could even feel a shiver travel up his spine, but it was more a shiver of pleasure than of discomfort, his Nordic blood reveling in the oh-so familiar chill. His people made their home in the land of ice and snow, and built ships that served as their own icebreakers: he was not built for infernos.

He took a quick once over of the place, noting a very naturalistic style, though there were also a handful of knickknacks spread about, almost as if Ayluin had wanted to keep things simple, but someone had convinced him that having random crap on surfaces was proper interior design. Heh, this wasn't exactly a dream target, but it was still sweet. "Thanks. Uh, could I get some water, if you have any? Between the heat and those hills, I think it all got boiled out of me." Hopefully next up would be a tour of the place, then Ay would disappear to get the drink, during which he could get a better look at the house. Even better, he was certain Krotak would be off exploring, partially for his own curiosity, but also to find routes and some loot to pawn off. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a tiny little voice was telling him this was not a good thing to do, after all, the man had totally invited him into his home and was going to give him all of the food he made. That...was a better offer than he had gotten in a long while and he was damn grateful. But at the same time, you never knew when things could change, and some money in his pocket meant he could ride out some future rough spots, potentially.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: NeutralxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:34 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: At Home
With: Erik and Mr. Krotak

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

A soft chuckle escaped the elf when Mr. Krotak took off. Ayluin could imagine the two might be really hot so he was quick to allow them to enter the house so he could close the door against the heat outside. A smile played over his features when he heard the raven's shout. "Thank you, Mr. Krotak. There is something on the table in the living room for you." he called back, remembering Krotak had mentioned about beef or steak and turned to Erik again. Ayluin walked further into his house allowing Erik to follow when they felt ready to and nodded at their question. "Of course you can have some water." he said with a soft laugh. "I'll place a glass for Mr. Krotak too. When you drank something feel free to look around if you want, unless you prefer me to show you around." he replied and smiled before he walked to the kitchen. Hospitality to visitors was a big thing in Saela, so the moonelf didn't hesitate to give them free run of his house right away.

Ayluin self walked to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses. One normal one and a slight smaller one but broader especially for their raven company. He filled both and walked back out of the kitchen into the livingroom and placed the smaller one on the table next to the bowl with meat before he brought the other one to Erik. Of course they were free to wander his house whenever while here, but he figured they would like the water first. "I had no idea it would be this hot today. I would have waited with the invite had I known you would get so overheated because of the walk, but I am glad I can at least offer you a cooled home to walk into." he said with a smile. "You can even take a bath if you want to. I wouldn't mind." he offered, wanting to make the two comfortable at his home. And it was possible they would like to freshen up.

Ayluin still had to bake as well after all and even just the preparations for baking looked like they would take some time! But it all looked like a lot of fun too. Of course as he had mentioned if Erik ever had the urge to cook, he was free to use the kitchen too. The moonelf was plenty stocked with all sorts of ingredients. He had even made sure there was some extra for this day just in case. "In case you would like to have a tour, let me know, if you want to look around by yourself it is fine too and you can find me in the kitchen after that." the elf offered and smiled. He could give them a tour if they wished, if not he would start setting up things so the baking could start. That was going to be his task after all and Erik and Krotak were free to do whatever in his house. Watch tv, listen radio.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

Studying Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 pm
[quote"Rhun Tolihzeh"]

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

As soon as Krotak heard mention of an offering to him, he swooped down from his perch and began looking for this "living room" of which the glowworm spoke. The term didn't make much sense, for didn't bipeds live in all of these rooms, but through process of elimination he found the correct room, and perched next to his sacrifice. There had been no ritual as far as he could tell, but an offering was still an offering and he was benevolent enough to accept any made with good intent. Erik followed Ayluin wherever he happened to go, scoping the place out as he walked. However he was thrown for a loop when Ay invited him to scope out the place on his own if he wanted. "What kind of sunshine and rainbows place did he come from? Who the hell thinks letting guests roam free is a good idea?" If he hadn't been so surprised, he would have recognized a twinge of jealousy: growing up in a place where you could trust people not to snoop, where you could stop and chat with basically anyone without seeming like a creep, and where you could always lend a helping hand without being screwed out of everything seemed like an idyllic wonderland the likes of which he could barely imagine. "Don't think I've ever run into anyone who would let me roam their place freely. Not sure what that says about people." He didn't end up following Ayluin into the other room, he was much too distracted by the overwhelming number of plants hanging around basically everywhere. If he hadn't known better, he would have thought he accidentally walked into a greenhouse. He did however end up following him to the doorway of the living room, first noting how content Kro was with his free meal and now a real glass full of water for him. It really was living in the lap of luxury. He wasn't looking fully into the room, or else he would have seen the beautiful piano waiting to be played, that would have stolen him away immediately. "Thanks," he managed to get out before Ay started apologizing and trying to make up for a non-existent slight. "It's fine, real-" his eyes had finally trailed over to the piano sitting off in the corner like a nymph under a waterfall. "It's been so long, I wonder if I can still play. Damn she's beautiful..." Still somewhat distracted, he tried to finish his earlier response. "Probably would have been stuck outside all day. This is a vacation, even if it was a trek." Yeah...normally he would not have been so honest about his life, but that piano was whispering his name on honeyed lips.

"I, um, I can show myself around, thanks. You've probably got a lot of prep work and I wouldn't want to get in your way." In the back of his mind he knew it would be much easier to grab up some loot if Ay wasn't following him around, but at the moment he was more thinking about not wanting to sound like an a** while his attention was so diverted. Yep, that was his plan, snoop around and pick up some loot, then return to the piano and see if he still had it.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: Ain't deadxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: AwedxxxxxxRelationship: Super singlexxxxxxOoc: Sorry if it seems clipped, didn't want to go too far ahead.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers