Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
The Funniest Thing My Mom Ever Said About FOB! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FOB FOREVER!
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

iluvredties

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:28 pm
Stargirl8480
thats funny
but I hate when parents cant say the name right and they add an S to the end "Fall out boyS" I'm like ".....no S!!!"

lol my mom doesn't do that but her friends do and so do my friends moms..... other people do that to Hot Topic too...they call it Hot Topics....it bothers me a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:21 pm
Brittany_The_Babe
Wish my mom was like yours!Mine thinks they're demonic, like all the bands I listen to just because they're vampires in their new video. talk2hand rolleyes
same. i'm like "OMFG!!!! MOM! YOU KNOW HOW OBSESSD WITH FOB I AM, RIGHT?! YEAH, SO THEY'RE COMING IN TWO MONTHS! CAN I SEE THEM?!-beg-"
and of course..."no" "why?!!!!

B3d H3ad

Distinct Conversationalist

Zombiie Seckz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:45 pm
Haha.

Sadly, I laughed at that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:23 pm
One time my mom said " Who would want to buy cheap dance pants that fall apart all the time?"

xd domokun  

averageZaach

averageZaach

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:26 pm
Wentzfan,don't mean to bum but I'm 13 too and my mom let me go razz

That's gay that you can't go. sad I'll try and but you tickets.....or draw them for you  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:08 pm
Teehee that's cool. My mom knows all the words to all there songs, and she sings them all the time. Sometimes I think she loves them more than I do. I wish FOB came closer, the closest they have come to my town is Texas....and thats to far away..so can't go..V_V ish ok.  

[. Woogily .]

CheetahChica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:02 pm
My mom is so out of it she thinks that all music i listen is depressing because its loud and screaming, and she thinks pete is *gulp* ugly! twisted my mom is one of thopse people who disagree with boys wearing make-up, even though he look gawesome! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:04 pm
My mother is head over heals for Pete. But I told her that if I ever meet him, I'm gonna be the one to rape him....  

Nicole OHariss

Zellian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:41 am
LMFAO Oh hilliariousness xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:44 am
Nicole OHariss
My mother is head over heals for Pete. But I told her that if I ever meet him, I'm gonna be the one to rape him....

teeehee..my likes Andy the best! lol..My mom lookde at me one ay while were listening to Fall Out Boy and she was like "Ok look here is the deal.. I will let you kidnapp Pete if you have no objection to me kidnapping Andy.."I laughed so hard..it was unexpected!<33  

[. Woogily .]

-your_Suicide_note-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:50 am
my mom gets really anoyed because i constantly talk about them and now she pretty much doesn't listen to what I say now like I told I was going to go somewhere and she says ok then the day I want to go she is like why didnt you tell me earler and I am like I did  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 am
Ateris
One time my mom said " Who would want to buy cheap dance pants that fall apart all the time?"

xd domokun
Haha. My mom saw that one interpretation for Dance, Dance, and now, whenever we're listening to it, she goes "Ted's pants! They're falling apart the twelfth time."  

[Bubblegum]

BreaControversy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:43 am
My dad really likes Fall Out Boy. He opted to go to the concert with me and he had a good time. He said his favorite band out of all 5 was Hawthorne Heights! xDD My dad is so cool.

Now on to my mom. My mom is cool too but I doubt she even acknowledges them. Her friend Johnny likes them thou. My mom says their okay and I think she likes one song. I think the song is Dance Dance. But I remember when I showed her a picture of them for the first time:

Me: Hey, Mom come here!
Mom: What? *walks in the computer room*
Me: This is Fall Out Boy. *shows her picture*
Mom: Hey he's [Pete] is really cute.
Me: Everyone says that. That's Pete. *points to Andy* That's the one I like. *smiles big*
Mom: Eh, he's pretty cute. Eww, that guy [Joe] is.... *fake gags*

Yea. That's my mom.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:44 pm
When I said "Pete Wentz" on Saturday, my mom was like "who?" And then I was like "... stare I talk about him all the time, and you still don't know..." And she was like "No no. He's the guy from the gay cowboy movie, right? [meaning, Jake Gyllenhaal, who I think is quite fine, but I rarely say anything about him]. Hahahahaha.

My dad thinks that the music he likes is the only good music in the world. Any genre revolving around punk rock.

PrincessMeg

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:01 pm
Shin lu
When I was on the computer, and I saw they was coming to the UIC Pavilion in Chicago. I screamed then printed it out, and ran up the stairs. My Mom was in the kitchen an I was like "MOM I HAVE TO GO SEE FALL OUT BOY!" Then she blinked and said "Why the hell do you wanna see a guy fall down repeatedly!?" My sister and I fell over laughing. Then we told her that they was a band. My dear ol' mommy is always good for a quick laugh. xd

lol thats funny  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces