Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Practice Battles
[Practice Battle] Shadowstar vs Flamedapple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 am
Flamedapple was momentarily confused at why Shadowstar was now on her side. Then she too couldn't help but laugh. "Ah forgive me, perhaps you've really taught me too well." she purred, licking a paw before side stepping most of Shadowstar's attack and spinning on her paws to return the blow from behind. Hopefully this one would land with a little more hit, though she could tell her energy was beginning to reach its limit.

Shadowstar: 97
Flamedapple: 15  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:46 pm
Failing completely at staying serious, Shadowstar took a moment to lament, "Another weakness, training my apprentice too well." She even put a paw over her eyes completely missing the lovetap from the red dappled shecat. Rather, after having her dramatic moment, she noted that the other cat was behind her and took advantage to give a good solid kick from one of her hindlegs.

Shadowstar: 94
Flamedapple: 15  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:58 am
Flamedapple really should have seen it coming and only managed to dodge half the attack by leaping backwards. She still got a good back paw to the chin that caused her to huffspit a bit before swiping her tongue across her jaw and a paw right after. "You never taught me that one! No fair!" she laughed, narrowing her eyes to try to find an opening for her next move before her body failed her completely. She aimed for Shadowstar's flank with all the strength she had, but no claws.

Shadowstar: 94
Flamedapple: 10  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Dancing away from most of Flamedapple's attack, Shadowstar proudly informed her, "I teach better by showing." Per her normal around this time in the fight, she whiped around and bopped her apprentice on the head out of affection. "I'll never stop teaching so long as you don't stop learning." Not only was that her responsibility as a Leader, but being a Mentor never stops.

Shadowstar: 90
Flamedapple: 10  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:30 pm
Flamedapple took the bop to the head, ears going flat just for that moment. She laughed, wrinkling her nose. "I'm not sure its possible to stop learning from you, Shadowstar! You never fail to surprise me." she purred, aiming to give one last good attack before her strength fully left her. Sparring with Riverclan's leader was always an endurance test but it seemed like the grey she cat always seemed to have boundless amounts of reserve. Still, Flamedapple wasn't going to give up without trying so reared around for a full on tackle, however it was probably a bit more playful than a real fight.

Shadowstar: 90
Flamedapple: 7  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:32 pm
If there was one thing she wanted to be know for more than anything else, it was as a Mentor. If there was ever a day where she couldn't surprise and inspire, then that was the day she needed to step down! Laughing she told her apprentice, "Everytime I surprise you, you are more prepared for the next fight. I can't let you down now!" Never, never going to let her down like that. If all went well, the red dappled shecat would never need to fight.

If all didn't go well, she'd be ready to end anyone who took her less than serious.

With a smirk, she reared up and met her apprentice power for power leading to a stalemate both on their hind paws against on another. "Interesting view." she teased making a little game of looking around from a taller vantage point.

Shadowstar: 86
Flamedapple: 7  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 6!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:51 pm
Flamedapple was quickly fading at this point and it was obvious. If Shadowstar didn't pick up on it then the she cat was just something else! But Flamedapple couldn't give in, not yet. This was a practice battle she wanted to see through to the end even if that meant her on the ground 'defeated'. However as she huffed for breath, she laughed. "Shadowstar! Are you trying to suffocate me from laughter?" she grinned, finally letting her hind feet fall. Before she could think though she spun around, hoping for a blow to the side or face or anything to 'finish strong' with.

Shadowstar: 86
Flamedapple: 3  
EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:59 pm
Shaking off the pat to the face, Shadowstar just shook her head and told her, "You must use every advantage you can." Before playfully pawing at her side. If she was laughing she was unbalanced. It would be a sight to see for this to 'work' in a real battle.

Shadowstar: 80
Flamedapple: 3  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:02 pm
Flamedapple took the last blow and simply fell to the ground laughing. She had no more left in her but she had felt some stress lift from her shoulders as she simply enjoyed a good sparring round with perhaps her closest friend. "Enough, enough! You win Shadowstar... I can't." she giggled even more, rolling over into a friendly position, belly up, pawing at the air.  
Practice Battles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff