Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Gundam SEED Broken Destinies: OOC Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:16 pm
Thank you. There hasn't been too much interest in profiles, and the people who are kind of defining where we start/the shape of the RP's beginning haven't sent me theirs yet. Might have to start at Armory One if they don't get back to me soon, or just take stock of what players we have and come up with something based on that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:53 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Thank you. There hasn't been too much interest in profiles, and the people who are kind of defining where we start/the shape of the RP's beginning haven't sent me theirs yet. Might have to start at Armory One if they don't get back to me soon, or just take stock of what players we have and come up with something based on that.

I think there's some confusion where the story starts. Do we need some direction maybe> biggrin  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:42 am
No matter what, we start at the starting time of SEED Destiny.

What location, however, depends on what characters are submitted. I can't have it start in Armory One if I have absolutely no ZAFT people, for example. Nor can I start it at the orphanage without a Kira or Flay, nor with the Alliance without EA people.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:12 pm
Toshiro Yuki
No matter what, we start at the starting time of SEED Destiny.

What location, however, depends on what characters are submitted. I can't have it start in Armory One if I have absolutely no ZAFT people, for example. Nor can I start it at the orphanage without a Kira or Flay, nor with the Alliance without EA people.

I think we need to draft up the story first. (Background) How is there gonna be a Kira and Flay story? heart  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Flay Allster San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:14 pm
Where's Kira?? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:52 am
Man I really want to launch this rp. I think we really need to start small. Perhaps since we may have a small turn out. Level it to two factions for scene one?  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:14 pm
Yeah, I'm not getting submissions. A fair bit of initial interest, but almost no one's biting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:57 pm
Is this still alive? I am getting edged out of the community I have been a part of for years and I am looking for something to keep me in the fandom.  

VearGreyloc

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Yeah, I'm not getting submissions. A fair bit of initial interest, but almost no one's biting.

crying I'm down for a launch in May?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:39 pm
VearGreyloc
Is this still alive? I am getting edged out of the community I have been a part of for years and I am looking for something to keep me in the fandom.

Our guild has its moments. Hopefully we can regroup as a fanclub! heart  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:13 pm
Toshiro Yuki

I can help you Toshiro! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:22 pm
x-Your-Impulse
Toshiro Yuki

I can help you Toshiro! biggrin

Members of Orb! Hear my call, lets get back into this!!  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:37 pm
iHollisterKay
VearGreyloc

Our guild has its moments. Hopefully we can regroup as a fanclub! heart

Jeepers! We must do a recall! Its May 2020! I'm still on Gaia since 09.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:42 pm
Toshiro Yuki

I'm biting now. wink

Mika Arisaka - Life Goes On [HQ]

gaia_kittenstar  

x-QuickSilver
Crew

Distinct Gaian

Mikuru Asahina San

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:56 pm
VearGreyloc

I believe this guild is.. xp  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces