Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Moved] Empty Weyrs & Scattered Wings

Back to Guilds

AU Non-canon Pern RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragon, Firelizard, Wher, Impression 

Reply Archives
A Hunt, For Eggs (Easter Event) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:54 am
BlackFireKitsune

S'yn and Lacey - The Feeding Pens were definitely a good place to find a dragon. So it was unfortunate that Ostarath wasn't there either.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:57 am
Hmm, not there either. Well, no point wasting time wondering about it! S'yn simply popped the rest of the meat roll into his mouth and moved on. And since they were already outside, he turned to head towards the lake. Perhaps she was there?  

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:59 am
BlackFireKitsune

S'yn and Lacey - The lake was calm and serene, and distinctly lacking in Ostarath.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:13 am
Nope, no green here either. Just as he turned around to head back inside the Weyr, Contrarath's amused voice filtered into his head. I think she's moved on to another hiding place.

S'yn stopped short. What? Already?

His dragon's amusement at his rider's poor luck in this game only grew.
Yes, already.

...is she in there? Is that how you know?

I don't know, the blue purred. You'll have to come see for yourself if you want to know. I already told you I didn't want to play.

S'yn couldn't help it; he burst out laughing. Oh, you are mean, love. Well, time to move on then! And possibly check places he'd already checked. He took a step forward then paused and, just in case, looked around the lake again once more just in case she'd snuck in when he wasn't paying attention or something.  

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:18 am
BlackFireKitsune

S'yn and Lacey - Even after another thorough look it seemed Ostarath wasn't at the lake.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:23 am
Satisfied that she hadn't snuck in when he wasn't looking - honestly it would have been kind of embarrassing if she had - S'yn turned around and headed back the way he came. On his way back inside the Weyr though, he couldn't help but check the feeding pens once more, again just in case.  

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:24 am
Oooh, a firelizard would be great don't you think?

Fek yeah!

He'd always wanted a firelizard like all the fancy folk seemed to but there hadn't exactly been lots of eggs handed out to drudges. Osterath's offer was irresistible, not that he tried very hard, and soon L'ux and Cochith were hurrying around the Weyr looking for the long-legged young green.

"What about the Weyrling barracks?" L'ux suggested he headed there after several unsuccessful searches elsewhere. "I mean, too obvious or just obvious enough?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:25 am
BlackFireKitsune

S'yn and Lacey - There were several herdbeast contentedly munching away at the feeding pens, but no Ostarath.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:31 am
Nope, still not here. Undeterred, S'yn trotted back inside the Weyr. After a thoughtful hum he reached up to stroke Lacey's head again. "Where should we check next, hm?"

A nebulous feeling of yes, check more! pushed into his head, and he nodded. "Oh, thank you, that's very helpful. Wonderful idea, Lacey."

Lacey gave him a proud chirp, and with a chuckle S'yn headed towards the hatching grounds this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 am
BlackFireKitsune

S'yn and Lacey - The same wallow and claw marks indicated that Ostarath hadn't been back to the Hatching Grounds since last she was caught there.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:35 am
TawnyAngel

L'ux and Cochith - Although the Weyrling Barracks held many young dragons, Ostarath was not among them,  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 am
Nope, not there? Maybe the dininghall then? Cochith was too big to come with L'ux into the lower caverns and so the rounded blue waited outside with his eyes gleaming eagerly.

Any luck in there?

Uhhh, let me look properly, replied L'ux, who definitely hadn't bee distracted by grabbing a meatroll from tray fresh out of the kitchens.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:38 am
Hmm, no, not here either. Oh well! S'yn headed back out of the hatching sands and tried to think of where to go next. He could re-check a couple more places, but where was the fun in that? So with that thought in mind, he turned and walked to the star stones to see if she'd gone to hide there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:46 am
TawnyAngel

L'ux and Cochith - Though there was plenty of hustle and bustle in the Dining Hall, none of it involved Ostarath.

BlackFireKitsune

S'yn and Lacey - Sure enough, sat near the Star Stones was Ostarath. I've been watching you wander all over the place. I almost felt like telling you were I was. Almost, the green said with a well meaning chuckle. Nudging the basket she looked across at S'yn. Take your pick, you've earned it.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:53 am
With no luck on finding Osterath in the dininghall, but a lot of luck on the snacks front, L'ux made his way back out of the lower caverns and after a bit of debate with himself headed up towards the Star Stones with Cochith at his side - if nothing else it'd be a good place to look down over the Weyr from, see if people seemed to be hurrying anywhere in particular.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff