Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Brian's Journey to Galar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:24 pm
SubonicXP

Brian listened to his doppleganger's explanation, and although he was wary of letting 'him' up, he nodded to Lu, who got off the trainer's chest with a grumble. The two were ready to tackle the trainer again when he turned his back toward them, but when he turned back around, both were stunned to see a young girl instead of a copy of Brian. What in the world? Brian thought, but before he could ask, the girl launched into an explanation of what happened, with a Ditto switching its appearance from hair-like back to normal. He listened until she finished speaking, then let out a soft sigh and relaxed his stance.

"It's alright, it was a misunderstanding," he said. "But if ye want to impersonate someone for harmless reasons, it's best to ask them, first, so incidents like this one are less likely to happen." Her words about heading to Galar as part of Team Kanto caught his attention, and he wondered if she might also be part of Team Snagem. When she explained the situation with what happened with the other trainer and his Charmander, Brian sighed. The guy hadn't even noticed that it was a Dodrio that nearly knocked his Charmander into the water and accidentally took off with his bag.

"I would be happy to, but it's not ye he's mad at," he said. "It's me he's angry with, since he thought it was me that stole his bag. Honestly, he deserves an explanation, but I can take care of that." He took the bag and put it over one shoulder, then looked at The Copycat again. "I'm Brian, by the way, and this is Lu," he said, indicating Lu, who nodded in greeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:27 pm
DragonFang099

"You're right, I really goofed up this time. I'll have to apologize..." The Copycat sighed, her Dodrio giving off a chirp, once with each head as if to cheer her up. "Nice to meet you, Brian and Lu." She said, raising her head back up and smiling at the pair. "I'll go find him and apologize myself. I'm so sorry for dragging your image through the mud like that, I really didn't mean to." The girl apologized to Brian. Before she set off to find the other kid and give him his bag back she came up with a question of her own for Brian.

"Say, why are you headed to Galar yourself? Most people headed that way right now are either going to watch the World Champion Cup in person or are going tp participate. You either one of those?" The Copycat asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:42 pm
SubonicXP

Brian smiled a bit when The Copycat said she should apologize to the blonde trainer. "Why don't we go together?" he suggested. "This way, he'll know it was all a misunderstanding. And don't worry about it. I'm sure it won't be the last time something like this will happen." When she said that most people headed to Galar were either going to watch the World Champion Cup in person or participate, then asked if he was either of those, he shrugged. "Right now, I'm just transporting something to Galar," he said. "I'm hoping to possibly participate, though I'll be satisfied just watching for now. Oh, before I forget, these are for yer Dodrio and Ditto."

He pulled out a small container from his own bag, then handed her four poffins, three for Flying-types and one for Normal-types, and showed her which was which. "These are poffins," he said. "They're something I like to make as treats for Pokemon, and not just my own. Three are for Dodrio and one is for Ditto." He also pulled out one for Fighting-types and handed it to Lu, who promptly took it and started nibbling on it with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:43 pm
DragonFang099

Both Dodrio and Ditto happily took the poffins from Brian, the three heads of the bird Pokemon initially fighting over who got which one but eventually they worked it out while Ditto stretched its self out tall and wide and gobbled the thing down in one bite with its stretched out mouth. The Copycat smiled as she watched her Pokemon enjoy the treats. "Thank you. Looks like they both really enjoyed those." She said to Brian about the poffins.

When Brian suggested they go apologize to the other kid together she sighed and nodded, returning his Pokemon and stepping up to Brian, the kid's bag clutched against her chest. "Okay. Let's get this over with." She said to Brian.

The two would find the black spikey haired boy back on the other side of the deck, sitting on the floor and sulking with his Charmander.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:51 pm
SubonicXP

Brian smiled as he watched both Dodrio and Ditto eating the poffins he'd given them. Lu was finished with hers by the time the others were, and he nodded when The Copycat thanked him for the treats. "If ye'd like, I can show ye how to make them sometime," he said. He noticed her demeanor changed when he suggested apologizing to the other trainer together, and he walked beside her as they went to find him.

He didn't bother returning Lu, as technically he was still in the middle of a battle, and it was only right to finish it, since he'd run off in the middle. "My apologies for running from the battle like that, but there was something I had to take care of," Brian said, as they approached the trainer. "See, it wasn't me that pushed ye and yer Charmander and took yer bag. The whole thing was a huge misunderstanding." He beckoned to The Copycat, who was holding the boy's bag to her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:04 pm
DragonFang099

"I would like that! And I think these guys would too." The Copycat chuckled. She would follow Brian up to the other kid, still in a copy of Brian's clothes but her face and hair her own, Dodrio walking behind her and Ditto sitting on top of the bag held in her arms. She stood behind Brian quietly and just listened while he talked for a moment. When Brian motioned her to step up she let out a sigh and slowly walked around to the front of him.

"I'm sorry." She said as Ditto climbed off the bag and onto her arm, the Copycat then presenting the kid with his bag.

With a raised eyebrow he took his bag back from the girl, shooting Brian a scowl before turning his attention back to the girl and particularly the Dodrio behind her. "...yeah, that was the bird but who are you?" He asked the Copycat.

"I uh...they called me the Copycat back home. Instead of explaining why don't I..." She said, cutting her sentence short as she picked her Ditto up and put it on her head before turning away from the kid. When she turned back she once again looked just like Brian. "See?" She said, facing the kid with Brian's face but keeping her voice.

"Oh! I've heard of you!" The kid beamed happily as it all finally clicked into place. "Yeah, you're the girl who won the contest to be part of Team Kanto in the cup in Galar! Wow! You're good!" He and his Charmander then stepped forward to get a good look at the Copycat and her Pokemon, the girl's Ditto transforming back and her removing her disguise as she began to calm down and proceeded to answer all the kid's questions.

That was when the ship's whistle blew and the group was made aware that land was appearing on the horizon. Soon they would be docking in a place called Hulbury the captain said over the intercom. With that declaration made the Copycat turned to face Brian.

"Guess we'll be parting ways soon. Maybe we'll meet again in Galar? If you get a chance come watch me battle!" The Copycat said happily. The ship would pull into the docks of Hulbury and dock, the Copycat, the kid with his Charmander, and the rest of the passengers disembarking. Claydol let out a little 'beep' sound to remind Brian of its presence and the mission still at hand. GRAY never did tell him where to take this thing, maybe he should get in touch with the AI through his SNAG.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:36 pm
SubonicXP

Brian smiled when The Copycat said she would like to learn how to make the poffins, and that her Pokemon would agree. "It's mostly trial and error when it comes to making poffins," he said. "I use different berries for each different type of poffin I make, and I let the Pokemon I'm making them for help me out, so they can tell me what berries they want to try." When he beckoned to her after explaining to the other trainer that the whole situation was a huge misunderstanding, Brian was expecting the scowl that was thrown his way. After the situation was cleared up, he was a bit surprised the blonde trainer had recognized The Copycat, and how she'd won some contest in order to be part of Team Kanto in the tournament in Galar.

He smiled as he watched the interaction between the two trainers, glad that the other boy no longer seemed angry. As a sort of afterthought, he pulled out a poffin made for Fire types and handed it to the boy. "Here, this is for yer Charmander," he said. "This is my way of apologizing for running from the battle earlier." When the captain's voice came over the intercom, saying they would soon be docking in a place called Hulbury, Brian smiled a bit. His trip to Galar was almost finished, and he looked at The Copycat as she spoke to him with a smile.

"Sounds like it," he said, giving her a smile in return. "Maybe I will. I'd like to see how ye battle. Oh, this is for ye. It's the recipe and instructions on how to make the poffins I gave yer Dodrio and Ditto. If we meet again, come by wherever I'm staying at and I'll show he how to make them." As the rest of the passengers were disembarking, he remembered Claydoll, who let out a 'beep' to remind him it was there, and caused Brian to remember that he had no idea where he was supposed to take the crate he was told to transport. Why didn't I ask before I left? he thought, before pulling out his SNAG and trying to get in touch with the AI so he could ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:53 pm
DragonFang099

"Took you long enough." GRAY started speaking. "I see you made it to Galar. Let me guess, you just now realized that you had neglected to ask exactly where you're taking the crate. Am I right? Well, you get points for at least making it this far." The smart mouthed AI fired off. "You are taking it to Professor Magnolia in Wedgehurst. Your SNAG has a map of Galar if you need it. Simply take the train you'll find there in Hullbury all the way to Wedgehurst where the professor's lab is located. She should be expecting you." GRAY elaborate for Brian. "Again, do not open that crate and try not to let Claydol drop it." That made its contents even more suspicious.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:04 pm
SubonicXP

Brian rolled his eyes slightly at GRAY's first comment when it picked up. "To be fair, I didn't have a chance to ask before being teleported to Vermillion City," he shot back. "I just didn't think to use the SNAG until now." Smart-mouthed comments didn't bother him; his younger sister was as sassy as they came, so he was accustomed to sarcastic remarks. Hearing that he was to take the crate to Wedgehurst made him nod in understanding. "Alright, thanks," he said. "Is there anything else I should know before I leave?" Brian was a bit suspicious about the contents of the crate when GRAY told him not to open the crate or let Claydol drop it. "I won't," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:40 pm
DragonFang099

"Good. Keep up the subpar work and you just might be considered adequate." GRAY quipped. "The train station is due west of your current location on the other end of town, just head through the market place and you'll find it on the other side. Now get going."

While Brian wasn't here to take in the sites and culture of Hulbury it was hard not to want to walk a little slower and gawk a little longer along the way. The market place was jam packed with numerous stalls selling various wares with a majority of them peddling freshly caught seafood or other goods taken in from the sea. It was all so enticing and mesmerizing that one could completely ignore the powerful scent of fish permeating throughout the market place. Only the smell of herbs and incense pierced through the smell of the ocean as Brian passed by stalls selling such things.

Claydol would follow behind Brian as they made their way through the marketplace, zigzagging around people, the ancient doll not interested in anything in the slightest. Sometimes one had to wonder if Claydol was an actual living thing what with how single minded it was on a given task.

Either way the train station waited for Brian on the west side of Hulbury.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:00 pm
SubonicXP

Brian decided to ignore the comment about subpar work and instead confirmed the information he was told before hanging up. Due west through the marketplace, huh? he though. Perhaps I can stop by for some berries if I come back this way. He knew he wasn't there to take in the sights and culture, but he had a bit of difficulty not stopping and staring at everything around him, especially once he entered the marketplace. The smells alone were worthy of noting, especially since he knew his mother would like some of the ones he could smell. I'll have to try and get some sometime, he thought.

While he wanted to stop and do a bit of shopping, he knew he had to get the crate delivered, so he kept going, zigzagging through the crowds and making sure Claydol was with him as he did so. Lu, being smaller than either Brian or Claydol, had a bit of a difficult time keeping up with them in the crowd, so Brian picked her up and set her on his shoulders, to keep her from getting left behind. It didn't take too long for them to reach the train station, and Brian boarded the train for Wedgehurst after getting his ticket.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:31 pm
DragonFang099

The train ride was pleasant enough for Brian, the train zooming right along the tracks through the country side and into an expansive wilderness the conductor called the 'Wild Area', apparently that was where the World Champion Cup was going to take place take and thus where the other Snagems would be. Try as he might to see if he could see anyone out the window he wouldn't spot a soul. He did however catch a glimpse of a few of the local wild Pokemon so that was a treat.

There were plenty of other riders on the train and they were all talking about the tournament, people from all across the globe from what he could tell. The atmosphere was very upbeat on board. Claydol however remained as silent and oblivious to everything outside of its task as it floated in place next to Brian for the entire ride.

Before long they made it to the station in Wedgehurst, Brian one of the few to get off here. Apparently most of them were headed to Motostoke for the cup. Upon disembarking and exiting the station he would find himself in the sleepy town of Wedgehurst, which was even more quiet than normal due to the ongoing cup. He might have spotted no more than two people upon exiting the station and no more. Claydol continued to follow close behind.

Either way the professor's lab was suppose to be here in town somewhere. He could perhaps check the map on his SNAG to find out where to go or look at the sign posts, it shouldn't be too far from here. A trio of red eyed blue birds watched him with great curiosity from a tree between the station and the Pokemon Center across from it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:47 pm
SubonicXP

Brian and Lu enjoyed the train ride as they traveled to Wedgehurst. It wasn't often they got to take the train, so this was a real treat for them. Lu's front paws were on the window, and the look on her face told Brian that she was excited. He heard the conductor saying they were passing through the Wild Area, where the Champion Cup was being held. Perhaps this was where he would meet his fellow Snagems. He couldn't see anyone out the window, so he had to assume the train wasn't close enough to the area where the tournament was going on.

It didn't take them too long to reach the station in Wedgehurst, and Brian noticed he was one of only a few people getting off at this station. This wasn't surprising to him, however, as he figured most were heading toward the tournament site. There were few other people around, but this didn't really bother him. Now to find the professor's lab. He pulled out his SNAG to check the map, and it didn't take him long to find the building he was looking for. Lu saw the birds watching them, though Brian didn't. His attention was focused more on the GPS to find the lab than anything else. Once he'd located the building, he headed in that direction, wanting to get the crate delivered and find out what he was supposed to do next.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:34 pm
DragonFang099

"Rook?" Brian would hear the faint sound of chirping coming from behind him as he stepped up to the front door of the lab. Behind him were the three red-eyed birds from earlier, now on the ground looking up at him with their big eyes. "Rookidee?" They became to chirp one after another, skipping up closer to him. One would flutter onto his shoulder and at first appeared to be snuggling up to him while the other two hopped over to the front of Brian, chirping insistently. The two in front were apparently distracting him while the one on his shoulder made a quick move and hopped onto his backpack and began to peck away at it, trying to rip it open. Once this started the other two madly fluttered off the ground and grabbed onto the bag until they too began to peck away at it. Now Brian had three ravenous Rookidee trying to tear away at his backpack for whatever reason.

Claydol on the other hand did nothing but float behind him, more concerned with keeping the crate aloft via telekinesis. Emotionless as ever. He would receive no help from it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:00 pm
SubonicXP

Brian heard the faint noise of chirping behind him as he stepped to the door of the lab, but didn't pay much heed to it until he felt something land on his shoulder and seem to snuggle up to him. From what he'd heard, these were called Rookidee, and based on the way they were acting, something was up. He's been around enough Murkrow to know the two in front of him were a distraction from what the one on his shoulder was doing, and this was confirmed when he fet the one on his shoulder move to his backpack and start pecking madly at it, prompting the other two to do the same. "That's enough!" he said, using the tone of voice he used with unruly Pokemon at his parents' nursery.

He wasn't sure if they would listen, but this gave him an idea. He figured they were trying to get at the berries he'd placed in his pack to use for the poffins and as treats, so he swatted at the Rookidee in an attempt to get them to back off. Once he had an opening, he took his pack off and pulled out three berries, then quickly closed the pack again and put it back on before they could latch on and fly off with it. "Here, these are yers," he said, holding the berries out and hoping the Rookidee would take them so he could go into the lab. "Be good, and I might give ye some more when I come back."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff