Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Soomin - Sophie - Cho ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Who am I? | I'm feeling Stealthy | I'm speaking to Matilda(via text) | Where am I? Crimson rose cafe | What am I wearing? Being cute?

It was a nice day to continue exploring the city, especially with the aftermath of one of the cheesiest holidays that had just passed. Some restaurants still kept some of their Valentines day special items from the menu and with the place being filled last evening, she still wanted to get something for her social media. The internet was what kept her running, at least for now.

After taking a few pictures of her orders and posting them with the relevant tags, she sat on the booth by herself, swinging her legs while savoring the cream off of one of the deserts she got herself. She couldn't help but think about what her friend Matilda could be up to. They might have ended their friendship on a fatal misunderstanding, but Soomin was still in the impression she did nothing wrong. But how could she go around from having her hacker friend block her?

"Maybe, I'll have to draw you out of hiding." she'd state to herself, pulling the spoon from between her lips to take another bite before she tapped her phone a few times and sank closer to it so she could focus.

A smirk played on her lips as she straightened up. She might have not been as skilled as the other, but there wasn't anything she couldn't get. That was sure something Soomin prided herself in, she could do anything she set her mind to, even if it meant dropping a part of her integrity. Just like that, she got a quick ping on her phone.

"What the ******** do you think you're doing?
said the user "badboi18"
"You can't go around posting stuff like these in open forums, delete it!"

"No way." Soomin responded, "I managed to find you didn't I?" she'd text with a playful smirk.

"No, just. Stop."
the user replied, disconnecting as soon as they came in, with what ever Soomin posted gone.

The woman sighed, taking another scoop off of her desert. What were the odds of Matilda hating her still? She didn't expect her to forgive her easily, but she still hoped for her to cut her some slack. Both the girls were double crossed, both the girls could have been turned in for the same sentence and since they crossed 18, neither would have had it easier than the other. Oh well, there wasn't much she could do, besides look for something better to do with her time here. Maybe apply for a real job than just live through sponsorships?

Sinking into her booth, the woman browsed through the website she used to lure her hacker friend, for some oddball jobs that could help her set her footing right in this city's less legal side.

Little did she know that thanks to her attempt to lure out her friend, she had put her at risk of being caught for some petty crime she was in the process of. Surely, the other thought of Soomin a valuable friend enough to let her cloud her mind enough for her to slip and everyone knows what happens when a hacker slips.

Out.Of.Chips. Just a fluff post which will lead to the events of later tonight or the following days v u v; but Soomin is still open to interactions~

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:44 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Thursday February 15th  

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:41 am

❛ Soomin - Sophie - Cho ❜
Who am I? | I'm feeling Stealthy | I'm speaking to - | Where am I? Crimson rose cafe | What am I wearing? Being cute?

Most of Soomin's day passed by uneventful, apart from the brief hiccup with Matilda. She sank into her seat as she sent out applications to potential workplaces. She would spend most her day just browsing through her applications, maybe posting one or two things over her social media account before she decided to head out and grab a bite elsewhere, simply to change her mind and the ambience around her.

[Exit]

Out.Of.Chips. RIP my length.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:20 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Friday February 16th

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Flash Back

After Xander had climbed on the couch and put on some Tv it took him a while to fall asleep. He slept for a few hours and then woke up sitting up on the couch and looked around. Getting up he goes to his and Uris room and grabs his charger for his phone then goes back to the living room to plug it in. Attaching his phone he checked to see if he got any messages or calls seeing nothing he set his alarm and tried to go back to sleep. Throughout the night Xander would continue to fall asleep and wake up.

Now

After a while he woke up and decided to get in the shower and get his morning routine finished. After his shower he got dressed deciding to skip breakfast he brushed his teeth and his hair. Then going to the living room he grabbed the blanket and pillow he used and went to the bedroom to remake the bed. Once finished with that he double checked to make sure he had cleaned the kitchen from dinner. Then he grabbed an apple changing his mind about skipping breakfast since he had not eaten much for dinner lastnight. Then he grabbed his wallet and keys and walked out the door making sure to lock it on his way out.

He walked to the restaurant since he had gotten up early and had plenty of time to get there. As he walks down the street he eats his apple and checks his 0hone for any messages or missed calls seeing nothing he sticks it in his pocket. Once he arrives at the restaurant he puts his phone on vibrate and heads inside. He wanted to go and talk to Uri but decided against it wanting to give him some more time. So instead he goes and looks for his stash of stay awake pills. After he finds them he reads the instructions and takes according to the directions. Then he starts to take orders, pour coffee, deliver orders.
User Image

User Image
ll Neo ll

Where am I⇝ The Restaurant
Who am I with⇝ Workers and Customers
Outfit⇝ Uniform
How I feel⇝ Still tired did not sleep good  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:25 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Moody || I'm speaking to Xander and crew || Where am I? The restaurant kitchen || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons heart shaped pin

The previous night went rather slow. It was the first time in a long time that he had fought with his brother over something and he wasn't enjoying it one bit. He decided to stay away from him mainly to keep his own cool and not assume things that couldn't be there. He knew he probably told him off for much more than Xander had even done, which was why he didn't want to face him, but impulsive as he was, he didn't want to rush back home and make up with him either.

Uri spent most of his evening in the restaurant, keeping himself occupied by cooking and then closing up the establishment when they were done for the night. He decided to sleep in on the couch in their office and woke up early to take a quick shower and seem like he had just arrived, if any of their other employees came in early. He had just started to get the grill ready when he heard someone come in. It was Xander, taking a deep breath, he turned back around and walked inside back to his grill so he could work on orders. Lucky for them, they had the other cook show up so there wasn't this awkward transfer of messages between the two while trying to talk about their orders.

The man took a moment to make breakfast for himself, figuring his brother didn't probably eat either, so he set a plate on the counter with no order number, a plate of eggs and toast so he wouldn't pass out from all his hard work and stood over on the other end taking a bite from his own, while he waited on Xander to pick up his plate.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:35 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Xander started up the coffee machines being sure to put the original blend and the bold blend into the correct pots. After all they did not need to be getting the two mixed up. Then he goes to check tables making sure they were all clean and had the correct items on them. He went to refill one couples coffees and then he went to take the drink order of the new arrivals. Going back to the coffee machines he pours a cup of gold coffee and then a tall glass of orange juice and takes them to the table. Then he asks if they were ready to order. He writes down their orders asking how they would like the eggs then goes to hand it off to the kitchen.

Once at the window he pins up the order then sees the plate of food Uri had made for him. He smiles and grabs the plate setting it on the counter he puts some butter and blackberry jelly on the toast. Then he cuts up the runny eggs and then puts some on the toast and takes a big bite. He smiled it was very good better than the apple he had on the walk here "This is amazing Uri thank you." he says with a smile. He wanted to talk to Uri about lastnight but now was not the time nor the place considering how many people were around. When Xander thought Uri was not looking Xander would look at him taking in his beautiful features. He took a few more bites before he had to go and seat older couple. He would get them their drinks and walk away since they said they needed more time to look over the menu. He took a couple that had finished eating their check then went to clean off another table.

Going back to the couple that were finished he would go and process their payment then take them their change. He would.go to take the older couples order next and drop it at the window to the kitchen then he would go and refill peoples drinks. He would take a bite or two of his food whenever he would come back to the counter eating it all like a good boy. Then he would take his plate back to get washed. He then takes out what orders there is, refills drinks, sits customers, and cashes people out. Then he goes to take Uri a glass of orange juice and a ice cold glass of water as well incase he did not want juice. After all it was hot in that kitchen and Xander did not want Uri to get dehydrated.
User Image

User Image
ll Neo ll

Who am I with⇝ Uri, Workers and Customers
Outfit⇝ Uniform
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Decent || I'm speaking to Xander and crew || Where am I? The restaurant kitchen || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons heart shaped pin

The man would occasionally look to make sure Xander had come by to take his meal, but the longer he took, he started to get restless in fear. He did take a step over to the counter for a better look before he spotted him walking over and went back to his corner to look like he wasn't paying attention. Who ever happened to see him would start snickering, making him hiss against them before he tried to focus on his meal. "I figured you didn't eat." he mumbled, when Xander thanked him and cleared his throat, continuing his meal.

Shortly after he was done, he glanced over at Xander, maybe to make sure he didn't do something visibly to himself while he was gone, before he went over to clean his plate. He set it up and wiped his hands before he went back to his station. From the corner of his eye, he spotted his brother placing some drinks on the counter, exhaling as his anger seemed to have subsided quite a bit thanks to his sweet little gesture, shaking his head as he continued working on the dish and plated it, ready to take his drink before he noticed his coworker going to place his plate before him. He would normally not mind but he happened to notice him reach for the juice Xander left him making him quickly yell. "Hey!" causing the poor man to shudder and knock the water over into the breakfast plate. "What was that about! he yelled back.

"That wasn't yours." Uri stated with a faint flush, looking away. "It's juice. And you're making this order again, not me." he'd sigh, drinking it anyways and picking up the ruined plate to toss it away. "Idiot..." he mumbled, placing the finished glass on the wash basin before going back to his station, making Uri sigh and head over to start the new plate. He would normally start a petty argument, though, he was trying to be nice since they were at work.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

After Xander had brought the Orange juice and ice water back to Uri he had to go and wait on tables and seat people. But he noticed that their coworker/employee had taken Uris juice so Xander went and got another glass taking it to Uri. "Here you go I saw what happened and thought I'd bring you some more juice." he said handing the cup to Uri he gives him a quick peek on the cheek before going to take care of more customers.

He would go and seat more customers, take drink orders, deliver food orders and cash people out. He also at some point today needed to go and check the books and make sure everyone was going to get paid. But this was something that could wait a bit longer as they started to get busier with more customers arriving. He also needed to find a chance to actually talk to Uri and apologize to him. Again something that would have to wait a little bit since they were getting busier. Shaking himself out of his thoughts he took the order he had to the window and grabbed what was there to serve to the customers. When the other waiter arrived Xander was able to calm down a bit and not run around like a chicken with his head cut off. He was still kept busy as people continued to roll in and out of the restaurant.
User Image

User Image
ll Neo ll

Outfit⇝ Uniform
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:50 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Decent || I'm speaking to Xander and crew || Where am I? The restaurant kitchen || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons heart shaped pin

Uri was about to head back to work until he noticed his brother coming over to him, he glanced over at the glass he held and looked back at the other with a faint smile. He took the glass and flushed a bright shade of pink when his brother pecked his cheek, looking back around almost cautiously to see if someone saw. Thankfully, no one did. "Thank..you." he stated quietly, finishing his juice as he got back to work.

The day was getting busier and the man was hoping to get to talk to his brother before they forgot, but there just seemed like there was no time for it all. Xander got busy waiting tables and he got busy preparing the orders and this was just going to get much more busier with lunchtime. Maybe after the rush hour, he could get to talk to him he thought.

O.O.C.Sorry for the poopoo post, I figured since the time change is near, we can continue around after the timechange o:

Mayumi Hiiragi

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:55 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Friday February 16th

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

It had been a long day at the restaurant it was not after lunch and it was starting to get dark outside. Xander had been busy busting tables and cashing people out all day he had had no time to go back and check the books to make sure they were right or to talk to Uri. Thankfully it was starting to slow down and Xander had another waiter here so he could go check the books. He went to finish his food delivery and take another persons order. Walking over to the man who Xander had already brought his drink he asked if he was ready to order. As the man told him what he wanted Xander wrote it down asking if he wanted his eat cooked rare, medium rare, or well done. Once he had finished taking his order he dropped it at the window then went to talk to the other waiter. He told him he needed to check the books and asked him to take over and to come get him if things picked up.

Then he headed to his and Uris office closing the door behind him he sat down and opened the drawer to get out the books. He grabbed a pen and whiteout so he could.fix any mistakes then he started looking it over. Harold usually did a good job and never had any mistakes in the books but there was a first time for everything and he wanted to be ready just incase.
User Image

User Image
ll Neo ll

Outfit⇝ Uniform
How I feel⇝ Good  

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:59 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜

Uri had continued in his kitchen shift, finishing up the orders as they came and soon realized that things started to slow down. This was a good time to end his shift and talk to his brother, which he intended to do exactly. He took his apron off and washed a few dishes before taking out the trash and cleaning up the counters. He made a quick inventory of what they'd be taking in early next morning and headed over to the office.

The man hadn't spotted Xander on his way there, assuming he could be in here and knocked on the door just to be sure. "Harold on leave today as well?" he asked once he spotted the familiar face sitting across the door at the desk, tugging his lips to a light smile. "Does he even have enough days to take off?" he asked, setting the list on the table and slid it over to him. "The list of items we'll be needing for the pantry in the morning, I was here today so I'm assuming we are going to pass on the duty to someone else."

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Continuing to look over the books Xander had not found d a single mistake yet. He was so focused on what he was doing he did not even hear him knock or bother to look over to see who had come into the office. Hearing Uris voice he stopped and looked up giving Uri a smile "No today was his scheduled day off so I figured I'd look at the books just to check and make sure that they are correct." he said as he set the pen and whiteout down on the desk. He had to think for a minute if Harold had any days he could take off "I think he has atleast 2 days." he said in a not so sure tone of voice. Seeing Uri put a list on the desk he picked it up and looked it over "I can get Nathan to take care of this jerk is always looking for more things to do to help out." he smiles and sets the list back down on the desk.

Now that they were alone in the office Xander pushed the door closed with his foot.Xander got up out of the chair and sat ontop of the desk with his feet hanging down. Now he was eye level with Uri and he looked straight into Uris eyes so he could see he was being honest with him "I'm sorry Uri about yesterday. I am happy you have a friend you feel comfortable with enough to be yourself around. It is just gonna take some time.for me to get used to having to share you with other people since I am so used to having you all to myself normally." he paused and took a breath "I do trust you to go out with her and I want you to go out and have fun. Again it is just gonna take me some time to get used to not having you around all the time." he said with a small smile "I Love you and I want you to be happy. So if going out with Natalie makes you happy than go out and have fun." he added. He was not sure what else to say so he just staired into Uris eyes.
User Image

User Image
ll Neo ll

Outfit⇝ Uniform
How I feel⇝ Good  

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:30 pm

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Much better || I'm speaking to Xander || Where am I? Restaurant office || What am I wearing? Aprons over aprons heart shaped pin

The man took a moment to process the information, he sure forgot from time to time when their people took their days off and accused them of something he probably shouldn't as their employer, but then again, it was often just an honest mistake. He was sure thankful Xander was there to take the blow and make him seem less like the incompetent boss he could be, the man made him seem less flawed. It was something he couldn't overlook about him, he appreciated it and it was often why he didn't have sleepless nights worrying about their business running into the ground. "You're right." he stated, rubbing the back of his head, "Was there anything he missed? Not that I expect him to anyways, that guy is as precise as they get." he stated. It was his version of complementing the man.

Uri took a seat on the opposite end of the table, sinking into it as his tired feet finally had a moment of rest, looking at the other as he went through the list. "Lets hope he's open to being here early and does a good job." he stated with a smug tug to his lips when Xander suggested handing it over to Nathan. It didn't seem like a bad idea, the boy was always eager to do something and this was going to be his something. "At least he will be off of your skin for a while." he chuckled.

Uri watched Xander pick himself up and go to close the door so they could be alone, he figured the other wanted to talk to him about what happened just as much as he did. Guess it wouldn't be too hard then, though he was nervous about what he was going to hear. He knew his brother wasn't unreasonable, though, there was always this underlying fear when a problem like yesterday. He straightened himself when he came back, shifting a little so he could see him better. He was quiet for a change, listening to his brother as he spoke, the ill feelings from earlier on slowly sinking down as he heard him, exhaling steadily before he leaned forward and rest his head on his brother's knee. "I'm sorry I lashed out..." he admitted, reaching over and taking his hand in his, "I want you to be happy too.." he said quietly, looking up at him from his position, "If it makes you feel any better, I can ask her to meet my brother, maybe you'll feel better about it." he smiled, glad he didn't have to choose between the two, because he wasn't sure what he'd even pick if he had the choice.

"Love you Xander, even when you're hard to deal with." he'd admit, closing his eyes, "You're the only family I have now and I wouldn't want to lose you." he'd add.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

Manhattan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out