Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:08 pm
Thank you so much for the feedback! I will take all this into consideration and will happily try again when I have more practice! I will definitely stick around and be active while I improve!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:56 am
For Centaurs!!
Username:ziennia_zen

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? Probably an hour or more every weekday, and a good amount of the day on weekends

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay?Yes

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events?Yes, mostly (I might ask questions regarding specific rules, just to be sure)

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? Yes

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask?Yes

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones?I have not

What digital art program do you use?Autodesk Sketchbook

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! Yes this is fine!

Why do you want to work at Mythikos?I have no prior experience in Gaia shops, but I’d like to earn experience. I’ve also mentioned my anxiety before, which is definitely a problem, but drawing / creating gives me a lot of piece of mind. I’d have more ease joining in. (It’s already easy, everyone’s so nice)

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? If it wasn’t obvious, my art is very inconsistent.

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User Image

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider: None that applies here (different art style)

zienna_zen

Hello Zienna!!

Thanks for trying out to be a colorist! While you certainly have a good start, Cheri and I feel that you may need a little more practice before you're ready to come on board. You mentioned your style was kind of inconsistent and I can see that. :3 You certainly have great instincts and a solid idea for character design -- but I think maybe practicing to get a style down would help.

You can always try again down the road for sure or if you want some questions on what you could do to work on, let me know and I'd be happy to help!

Thanks for your interest! We hope you stick around as a customer/player -- we need those just as much as we need colorists!

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Mythikos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas