Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythikos

Back to Guilds

A B/C Centaur and Mythological Creature Shop 

Tags: Centaurs, Mythology, Roleplay, Pegasus, Fantasy 

Reply [IC] Chimereid Island RP
[PRP] Calling down the Moon (Enheduanna/Ravenna/Ambrose) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:06 pm

It was an inspiring sight. Watching Ambrose take his future into his hands emboldened Enheduanna, and she turned to the moon priestess. The high priestess, as Ravenna had called herself. "Will you teach me what you know?" she asked, a seed of hope stirring in her battered heart. If the mare didn't mind... she would promise to be a good and true student. As she stood there gazing at the mare, Ravenna was again haloed by the Harvest Moon, and the night's sky seemed to catch fire with it. Surely this was it. Surely this could be nothing less than the answer to her prayers.

Uta

spelldancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:14 pm
Ravenna was relieved when the buck finally turned and made off towards the cliff. "Pray bless his path," she murmured, hoping that indeed he would make it to his journey's end. Surely, this was his chance -- all thanks to the Harvest Moon.

Enheduanna's question surprised Ravenna, but warmed her heart all the same. It was as if they were kindred spirits, and though the mare was a stranger, and though Ravenna was still very new to her calling, she would not hesitate. The night had lead her to another who might well make Nox Lunae their home. "It would be my honor," she replied, giving a small bow towards her new ward.

"If it's quite all right, I would love to have you assist with the offering to the great Harvest Moon." And with that, Ravenna stepped towards both Enheduanna and the water. They would leave an offering together, by the water's edge, and she would lead her in a reverent prayer of gratitude to the Moon and the night time spirits.

[.fin.]

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items