RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:31 pm
"Akel I am not giving up our home because someone doesn't approve of our love." Conall's tone was gentle now but still firm. "Don't you see that is what he wants? To make you afraid and single you out?" He sighed knowing the bigger male would protest. "let's say I did take the girls and leave. Where would I go? Where would you feel us finally safe enough to stop running? That's to say we could even get away if he is stalking us as you say."

Conall shook his head before nuzzling Akel's shoulder, "Love this is what he wants. To drive us apart. He doesn't have to kill me to take me from you, all he has to do is make you drive us away out of misplaced fear and then you are alone." His smile was sad, "I have dealt with bullies before dearheart, I know how they think. I will not abandon our home, our family, to cater to the actions of a bigot."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:32 pm
Taking long slow breaths to calm his racing heart and equally racing mind..he took in all of Conall’s words. Exhaling Akel bumped their foreheads together. His fears were real and based on past experiences. He’d seen first hand how brutal his brother could be..he knew how hard they’d trained. Yet standing there breathing..hearing Conall’s firm strong voice made the fear start to fade. “I just couldn’t imagine not having you..losing you..it would crush me.” Sighing softly he took another look around, voice rising to a more strong tone..the fear leaving completely. “Cadogan! If you dare step hoof near this place we will take your down.” The snap of branches and sound of leathery wings thumping against the air..followed by a deep thundering growl. Moments ago Akel was sure he would have frozen. Would have panicked. Instead he stepped close..side by side with Conall. As equals. The scar marred figure lingered but a moment before flying away. They were safe..safe and strong as long as they stayed together. Deflating somewhat dramatically Akel meandered to their nest..nuzzling into Cinnamon’s fluff. “No talking to strangers.”  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:34 pm
Conall kept quiet as Akel yelled to his brother. He pressed against his mate's side to show support but knew this was his battle to fight. His ears pinned back against his head when he heard the sounds of this Cadogan, but just snorted saying in a wry tone as the kalona flew away, "huh...from your description I thought he'd be bigger." His blue eyes danced merrily at Akel's dumbfounded look before the small stallion laughed happily, "Ah dearheart, I never told you that one of those that had a hand in raising me was Big Mama did I?" His grin turned sly, "She is a winged bear shifter and the one that taught me to fly." Gods no wonder he wasn't afraid!

(Current WC as of this post is 2414)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces