[Solo] Waking up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:10 pm
User Image"Well, hopefully we have enough food in the warren for a feast. She'll not take no for an answer!" Chibiko laughed. He and Dark started from his bedroom and through the halls. They checked in each of the children's bedrooms. Some had sleepy kats waking from their hibernation, some had fully awake kats. Some were empty, but it didn't concern Chibi. His kids were always in and out. He had such a large family, he could never find them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:39 pm
User Image"Don't worry, Grandpa Chibi." Ella said, patting Chibiko's arm. She had joined him and Dark on their walk through the warren. "Knowing Grandmommy, she's got a perfectly packed pantry. Dark even said the food at his place was fine when he and Ms. Kai woke up."

User Image"Exactly. You know Mom doesn't leave us wanting for anything." Bella said. She was trotting behind the group, her hands moving as she continued her sewing project. It was a small doily that she was embroidering for her mom. She had fallen asleep with it in her hands those many years ago, yet it was still in pristine condition, unlike the rest of her room...And the warren, it seemed. Dust laid in a think layer on each surface. "We'll have to clean up before dinner, you know, Dad." Bella said, eyeing the dust.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:45 pm
User ImageChibiko flicked his eyes around. "You are right in that respect." Thankfully he had already been summoning all his children and grandchildren to the large living room. It was his pride and joy. As his hoard grew, so did this living room. He kept chipping away at the edges to make it large enough for the entire family to gather. Sooner or later it'll pop out of the hill and he'd have to start building rather than digging.

"We'll all have to chip in. Except you, Dark. You're our guest." Chibiko clapped Dark on the shoulder. "Kirara, and I, won't hear a word of you helping. Settle down with a book or something." He saw Dark about to argue but cut him off. "Nope. No if ands or buts about it. You relax."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:48 pm
User ImageDark raised his paws in defeat. "I hear you, I hear you." He grinned. Bella handed him her embroidery project to protect while the living room started filling with faes. Maria and Melania floated above the others, watching from above. Dark took a seat in Chibiko's plush armchair, being led there by the faefox himself.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:03 pm
User Image"Okay you lot." Chibiko said when no one else joined them. He saw some kin that had been summoned by their siblings. "Ki is in the kitchen cooking us a feast and it's up to us to clean this warren. You know how she is. She won't sit down for a moment until everything is s**c and span." He looked around the room, taking account of who was in the room.

Lydia was surprisingly in residence. Normally she was with her mate and children. But Alpha and Beta were both here as well. Had they been visiting before the hibernation? Well, he'd take it. They'd be back to their warren soon enough.

"Lydia, Alpha, Beta, you take the children's living quarters." He said. The faerabbit and two regulars nodded and bounded off to start their chore. Chibiko looked for his next oldest child. "Good, Kuro. You're here. I'd like you to get started on the dining room and kitchen. Just don't bother your mother." The black faefox nodded and strolled away. She knew exactly how Kirara liked the kitchen cleaned. Plus, she had no idea where her mate had disappeared to. She needed some company while she cleaned.

Elliot wasn't here, but his daughter Ella was. His other daughter Ellan was also out, with her daughter Elden. Poor Elliot. Blessed with so many girls. Chibiko grinned. "Ella, if you could assist with the bedrooms."

"Scott and Sophie, take the guest rooms if you'd please." He said, calling out another black faefox and red faerabbit. Scott saluted Chibiko. Sophie giggled and rolled her eyes playfully, pulling her brother away.

"And of course Maria and Melania, if you could take care of any rusty or broken items, your magic would be very helpful." Maria gave a cheerful 'Sure thing!' and fluttered off. Melania sighed and rolled her eyes, completely different than Sophie's playful eye rolling. That girl. She'd grown so sullen since she got her faerie blessing. Chibiko sighed and turned two his two youngest children.

"Bella, please tidy up the living room. Barney, the study and the library. I'll be helping in the study."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:06 pm
User Image"Of course, Daddy!" Bella said. Chibiko left with her twin brother and Bella turned to Dark. "Don't you dare drop that! I don't want any of my stiches to get too tight!" She scolded Dark, who had been watching Chibiko's military command of his hoard with amused eyes, Bella's embroidery held limply in his lap. Dark flinched and made sure to keep a steady hold on her project. He didn't know anything about sewing, and didn't want to mess anything up for the fox. Bella giggled and left the room to gather cleaning materials.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:15 pm
User ImageMeanwhile, while Chibiko and his hoard attacked the warren with reckless abandon, Raijin was strolling down a path, his thorny tail flickering in anger. Where he was, and what he was doing, he couldn't remember. Maybe he had been looking for his mother? It was something he did often. The woman did leave him alone to fend for himself, and he did want to get his revenge on her. Granted, he did also feel the same anger towards his father, but isn't it a woman's job to raise her kids???

Or maybe he had been in search of food. He was getting peckish. Growling in frustration, his whipped his tail again, small sparks flickering down his fur.

Raijin forgot how easily bored he got.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:22 pm
User ImageMiiku saw the blue fae stalking the path below him. He had been sitting in a tree when he woke up. His wings fluttered in the wind. He honestly couldn't have asked for a better day. And with the appearance of the irritated fae, Miiku couldn't pass up the chance to do some hunting.

He flipped onto his paws, crouching on all four paws, his tail mimicking the whipping motion of the fae below him. He felt a playful smile play across his lips. His prey had continued down the path, unaware of his stalker in the trees. Miiku pounced to the next tree, using his wings to lighten his weight so he didn't move the branch as he landed. This would be fun.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:40 pm
User ImageRaijin continued his sulky walk, wondering what he should even be doing right now. Thankfully he came upon an apple tree. He grabbed one as he continued walking and started munching on it. It satisfied the ache of hunger that had started to gnaw at him, and he continued stalking down the path, releasing his sparks in anger. Why was this world boring? Why was he even born? UGGG.

"This world blows!" Raijin growled and punched a tree, leaving a hole burned with electricity.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:08 pm
User ImageMiiku jumped in his skin at the furious kat's outburst. He'd seen his sisters and aunts have their outbursts, but none looked so...primordially angry like this fae. Making a haste decision, Miiku pounce, landing on the blue fae's back, only to get a shocking surprise. Literally.

Miiku leapt off as quickly as he had pounced, shaking his paws to get rid of the tingling feeling.

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:16 am
User Image”What the hell?” Raijin hissed. He let off a few more expletives as he looked for the sudden intruder. He saw the pink face on the ground, shaking his head. “Who the ******** are you?” Raijin did never have a civilized tongue.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:46 am
User Image"I was just funning!" Miiku complained, finally climbing to his feet. He still shook out his hands, trying to get rid of the last tingling feeling. "What was that for?"

User Image"What was pouncing on me for?" Raijin shot back. "That was just as rude, if not, even ruder, than my natural shocks surprising you." He growled low in his throat.

"Well, what do you like to do for fun? I was just doing what I do, being my true self." Miiku huffed and crossed his arms. "My family likes it when we pounce. It's our favorite game!" He resisted the childish urge to stick out his tongue.

"Well not all of us are as mad as your family." Raijin growled, rolling his eyes. "Now, leave me alone." Of course he didn't realize he was insulting the Fox Goddess's family. Only his lucky stars saved him because he was so far away from her domain, her temple. But there was a low grumbling in the sky that had nothing to do with the weather.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:56 am
User Image"Well, phooey on you!" Miiku stopped resisting the urge and simply just stuck his tongue out at Raijing. "I'm off to find some fun!" He went down to four legs and bounded off into the trees. It wasn't long until he came across a warren with a large round door swung open, dust being flung into the air with activity.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:59 am
User Image"Dark! You got dirt on my embroidery!" Bella called out from the living room, not aware of the lurking god outside their house. The living room was the closest room to the front door, and so it wasn't any surprise her voice carried.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:02 am
User Image"I did no such thing!" Dark laughed, holding Bella's sewing project over his head. "You're the one who dropped the books on a couch that hasn't been cleaned for years!" He danced around the room as Bella tried to grab back her embroidery.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff