Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S1lversong
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:58 pm

Let The Gods -or Dice- Decide!
Preference Order: Black and Black & Orange Elaphotaur Female, Black & Grey Elaphotaur Male, Grey and Red & White Centaur Male
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Month of the Yea and why? September, it's the start of cooler weather, but still with some warm days and usually cooler, comfortable nights after summer being Sooo hot all the time.
Anything Else? These taurs are amazing, good luck to everyone!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:14 pm

Preference Order: Black & Grey Elaphotaur Male, Grey and Red & White Centaur Male, Black and Black & Orange Elaphotaur Female
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Month of the Year and why? November for Turkey Day
Anything Else? Thank you for the chance!

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:22 pm

Preference Order: Black & Grey Elaphotaur Male, Grey and Red & White Centaur Male, Black & Oange Elaphotaur Female
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Month of the Yea and why? October - Because spooky season is best season! Weather is cooling, autumn is my absolute favorite season for clothes, food, drink, movies, and so forth. October flavored serotonin is my absolute favorite. heart
Anything Else? These taur are lovely! Thank you for the event!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:05 pm

I'm Inspired to Write!
Preference Order: Black & Grey Elaphotaur Male, Grey and Red & White Centaur Male, Black and Black & Oange Elaphotaur Female
Personality:
now: Antisocial, Dark, Paranoid, Skittish, Wry
previously (and future?) Carefree, Careful, Optimistic, Trusting
History:
Wow, what happened to bring this person so low? I want to see if I can play a person whose life was tragic or traumatizing, but the particulars are unknown. Maybe even they don't know, perhaps it was blocked from their mind. I would like to see if I can get them back to how they were before all the bad things. Maybe this dying year and the coming newborn year are just what are needed to move on!

Prompt: The leaves are slowly beginning to turn, and there's a chill in the air -- how does your centaur plan on preparing for the upcoming fall and winter? Are they preparing for the harvest? Are they just enjoying the last lazy days of summer and whiling away their time? What have they gotten up to and what are their hopes for the future?

The door closed, and fingers slid down the siding, revealing a few splintered holes in the severely weathered paint. This person felt just about as weathered but had decided to move on to something better instead of waiting for the winter to knock them down. The way the little shack rattled in the wind, it warned that it would indeed collapse by the end of the year. This won't be me. I will do what I can to survive!

The 'taur shifted the large pack strapped to their back then headed down the path toward the road. They knew exactly where they were going. They followed the road for a few miles before veering off into the woods. Soon they would find their new home.

They pulled branches back and a tiny cleared area was revealed. There was nothing but a canopy of dying leaves overhead and soft fir needles underhoof, so none would see this place unless they tripped into it. Still, they were cautious. One never could be too careful. They watched and listened. Then, pulling a spear out of their pack,, they approached the cave. It was a tall cave that went back a ways then turned a corner and continued on a short way before stopping. The best part was that both chambers could be accessed from the other without being seen in the mouth of the cave. So much privacy could be achieved in this quiet solitude!

Cautiously they entered the cave. When no threat appeared, they took a breath they had been holding, and set their overfilled, overweight pack on the stony ground. Then they began to unpack. Most items were needed to survive, or items that would make life more bearable. A thick piece of hide to hang over a chamber door to keep out the cold, and hopefully, any lazy intruders. A lantern with oil, mostly for reading in the dark. A sewing kit. Dried fruits and nuts, as well as some jerky, in pest "proof" pots. Herbs and the structures that would help dry them, as well as the berries and meat. There was more, such as clothing, that need not be mentioned.

Now that they were secure in their new home, they were happy to realize that this shelter really could become a home! Hopefully their winter stores would last through the winter. Though last year had been nearly the end of this taur, it wouldn't happen again! Even if this much wasn't enough, even if they had to move into town, they would survive!

Anything Else? Thank you for this opportunity!
Do you want an extra ticket in the flaffle? Yes

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:52 pm

Thank you all so much for your patience! Without further ado, we would like to present the winner of this contest.

Congratulations, SilverLutz! Melomar, thank you so much for entering! Your entry was great and we hope that you will try for the character again.

User Image
SilverLutz

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:55 pm

1. Candle Wick Ghost
  2. Uta
  3. dawns_aura
  4. Fatal Irony
  5. Revel1984
  6. mistalina13
  7. Cheri
  8. Fea Line
  9. spelldancer
  10. Morning_stars

Page 2
  11. S1lversong
  12. Melomar
  13. Avid_RPer18
  14. Melomar

1. Cheri - Black and Grey and White Centaur Male

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:56 pm

1. Candle Wick Ghost
  2. Uta
  3. dawns_aura
  4. Fatal Irony
  5. Revel1984
  6. mistalina13
    Cheri
  7. Fea Line