Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:23 pm
Cosmitrius smiled lightly and chuckled "I promise, I won't tell any of your other customers that you are playing favourites," he said winking playfully at Viorel.

"Well, to be honest, this is the first actual gift anyone has given me" he admitted and then looked confused "I thought we were already friends?" he asked or did he misunderstand the lead on. He tilted his head to the side he also could feel the chemistry between them but he would accept Viorel's request to take things slow. He lightly intertwined his fingers with Viorel's when he took his hand "I would love that" he answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:04 pm
Viorel was all smiles. What he felt with Cosmitrius seemed to be mutual. "You're right, we are already friends." And the "more" seemed to be happening a little faster than slow. He looked at their hands laced together. He liked how it looked. It seemed right. He squeezed Cosmitrius' hand. Of course he could go a little faster if Cosmitrius wanted.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:13 pm
Cosmitrius smiled lightly "although, if you want us to move towards the 'more' part of it a little slower, I would happily oblige." he told the other, if Viorel wanted slow he would respect that boundary. He lightly kissed the back of Viorel's hand, and lightly squeezed his hand in return. Before using his free hand to lightly run his finger along the purple centaur's jawline.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:25 pm
Viorel felt heat rush up from his hand, and he flushed a delicate rose-pink up to his ears. He reached up to hold the wrist of the hand tracing his jawline and kissed Cosmitrius's palm. "Perhaps if we just go with what feels right."  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:31 pm
Cosmitrius nodded his head agreeing "I agree, and right now...what feels right is making the 'more' happen" he said before he pulled the purple centaur close in one gentle but quick movement and planted a kiss right on Viorel's lips. Moving his other hand from holding Viorel's to the small of the other centaur's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:48 pm
Quickly they seemed to have moved from friends to something more in one gentle swoop. Viorel pressed against Cosmitrius and returned the kiss. He definitely did not want to stop, but the shop was open for anyone to see inside. He pulled back just enough to speak. "I think I'll close up shop early today. We can call it a personal holiday." He kissed Cosmitrius again, then slipped from his grasp and started pulling down the door flap and the windows. Then he started to put his wares away, tedious but necessary if they were going to go somewhere else. Where else? He glanced back at the other centaur. "My place isn't too far from here," he suggested.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:58 pm
Cosmitrius grinned lightly at the purple centaur, as he watched him close shop and put his wares away "do you need any help? or am I just going to make it more difficult to put things away" he asked the other, watching his movements. He grinned mischievously and followed Viorel around his tent while he put stuff away and made attempts to tease him while he did so. He came up beside him and planted a soft kiss on his neck and let him continue putting his wares away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:10 pm
To be honest, Viorel kind of liked the gentle teasing, and this newly discovered playful side of Cosmitrius. "What if I told you that you are helping?" He grinned and leaned into the kiss, a shiver running up and down his spine. He tossed his tail lightly, starting to feel impatience. Hurry, hurry. But there was a proper way to treat everything, and he did want to do things right. Finally everything was in place and he just had the trunk with his wares inside to lock up. He paused for a moment to kiss Cosmitrius this time. Could he feel how hot Viorel was starting to feel? He nibbled on his lip and tugged at it gently before turning to lock everything up. "There. Now we can go."  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:17 pm
"great!" he said before leaning into the kiss Viorel gave him and holding the other close "mm..are you sure, you can wait until we get to your place" he whispered into his ear. When he pulled Viorel close he could feel the heat radiating from him, he lightly traced the finger on the other's chest. If he had a choice he would take the purple centaur right here and right now. "But, we shall go to your place so we are more comfortable" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:26 pm
Whispering into his ear made Viorel so shivery! He pursed his lips and let out a small impatient noise. He rubbed his shoulder against the other man and brushed by him, like a cat. "I can wait," he said stubbornly. Every touch from the other taur seemed to leave a trail of heat on his skin! "If something were to happen here, gossip would certainly get around," he laughed softly, reaching the door and raising the flap. "Comfort will certainly come in your arms," he added with a sultry purr over his shoulder.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:34 pm
Cosmitrius also ended up pursing his lips but nodded his head "alright then" he said, he was feeling all sorts of heat and arousal from the purple taur, which made him want the other so much more. "Would that be so bad?" he asked but followed the other out of his tent and let out a small impatient wince especially when Viorel's tone was so sultry. He walked behind the other man enjoying the view, he couldn't wait to have a taste of him in a different way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:47 pm
"Cosmitrius, I am serious about you, so, I suppose I wouldn't mind, if..." he trailed off, realizing that the hombre-haired taur was behind him, and craned his head over his shoulder. Wide eyed surprise became a little smirk. His hips swayed a bit more than normal, unbidden.

He lived above a shop. Eight hooves could be heard on those stairs. There was no hiding it from the neighbors. And why was he so worried? He was leading this fine young man home. He was proud of himself. He reached for Cosmetrius's hand and pulled them abreast of one another. He kissed the man soundly. "I do not normally bring men home with me. You are special. Welcome home."  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:45 am
“As I’am with you, but are you really worried that gossip will make its way around? I personally know I care about you very deeply and could care less about what others think about it” he said as he followed but noticed now he was swaying his hips more on purpose.

He came up beside him and whispered into his ear “if you don’t stop I will take you right now.” Before he planted another tantalizing kiss on the back of his neck. He let Viorel take his hand and leaned into the kiss “if we don’t go inside now, I won’t be able to control myself” he said feeling hot and aroused himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:22 am
"Actually..." Viorel paused, then smiled, "since it's you, no, I don't care. I want them to talk." A little light teasing and Cosmitrius was like this? He wanted to cry tears of joy, bordering on panic as he fumbled with the keys to his front door. He started to take a steadying breath and the kiss on his neck sent a jolt up his spine again. He let out a little moan that was strangled by his hand planted tightly over his mouth. There, finally, the door opened and he tugged on his new lover's hand so that he could give the door a proper slam shut.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:34 am
Cosmitrius beamed “then we agree on that” he said and let Viorel tug him through the door one of he back legs properly but gently slam the door behind the two. Once that was done he pulled the other against his chest and eagerly planted a gentle but passionate kiss on the purple Centaur’s lips.  
[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff