Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Charms III (1/4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:58 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
(Ravenclaw Alumna)(Half Nymph)(Metal Charmer)(Professor of Charms Years 1-3)

After her students took a seat where a small bowl of water sat, Lola smiled and said, "Alas, today will be your last lesson with me as my students. Have no fear though, I do have a bit of entertainment today for everyone. Today we are learning the Freezing Spell."

"The Freezing Spell can freeze water, extinguish fires, and cool off Fire Dwelling Salamanders. Obviously today we are freezing water. The spell's incantation is Glacius pronounced more clearly GLAY-see-us. Make note of the wand movement which is as follows..." Lola demonstrated the mountain shaped wand movement of the spell:

User Image

Lola pointed at her podium and cast glacius the podium became encased in ice. "Like so."

"If you have questions please let me know. Otherwise please begin practicing turning your bowl of water to ice using glacius."

................................................................................................................

Time: 2060-2061 Hogwarts Year

{OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:45 am
Start of Charms 3 2062-2063 Classes

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:45 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
(Ravenclaw Alumna)(Half Nymph)(Metal Charmer)(Professor of Charms Years 1-3)

The classroom was overflowing with plants from the benign muggle plants, to poisonous, and even a few young mandrakes. She was teaching Charms to the youngest of the students of Hogwarts. Dressed in denim, a striped t-shirt, and a light black vegan leather jacket, she paced in her black hiking boots.

As the bells struck time to begin, Lola smiled at the third years in front of her. She began her welcome to the class, "As you can guess I am your new professor Lola Ye. Unfortunately or fortunately for some, perhaps, this will be our first and last year together. My office will always be open for now and the future for you. Since graduating Hogwarts I have worked as a metal charmer. It has been my great joy to bring magic and enjoyment to the homes and..." she smiled and pulled out a golden snitch she had created from her pocket, "...pitches across England."

The snitch took flight across the class before darting outside the window, "It will find its way home in time. Now, I doubt you need me to tell you the wonders of charmwork. Shall we begin?"

Lola flicked her wand and a page of parchment found its way in front of each student.

Third Year Syllabus
                                              [ ] Cheering Charm
                                              [ ] Carpe Retractum
                                              [ ] Colour Change Charm
                                              [ ] Glacius

She barely addressed the syllabus as she continued, "As you can see, we will be mastering the Cheering Charm, today. While I do not find the false cheer it may bring the inflicted particularly useful, I do find that it is a rather kind way to get the upper hand in a duel. Cheering Charms bring a sense of elation to the target and if over done can cause uncontrolled laughter."

She raised her wand and demonstrated the following motion:

User Image

"I will want you each to pair up with the student next to you and alternate between completing the motion I've demonstrated paired with the incantation you can find in your book. If the Cheering Charm has not been overdone on you, you should still be able to complete the charm on your partner. It'll be nice to see only smiles in the first week of school coming out of a charms class with a new teacher, right?" She ended on a bit of a joke. Growing more serious, "If you have any questions or concerns please wave me over, I will be around the room observing."
                                              ................................................................................................................

Time: 2062-2063 Hogwarts Year

{OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items