Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Starfall Street [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:07 pm
If it wasn't for the task at hand, Cera would've wanted to explore Artazon a bit when everyone arrived. Alas, it would have to wait for now, as the nature throughout the city and its overall aesthetic needed to be ignored. She would take the opportunity to have her Smoliv looked at regardless, along with getting a single Pokeball as a means to finally be able to get her to safety if it came to it. She'd look at the base once everyone finally arrived at the hill, listening to Sub as the plan was laid out. Transforming seemed simple enough, though she wasn't entirely certain how well she'd put on a show without blowing her and Monique's cover. And moreso, she was being asked to handle the talking, though she couldn't blame the reasoning.

"Well, it's less change and more the transformation lets me enunciate like another human or hybrid... never really thought to fine tune that. Also gonna be awkward to factor clothes into the transformation, but..." Cera replied at Monique's response. "Anyways, I'll handle what talking I can, though I won't guarantee I'll be able to do all of it. Besides, voices are weird, it might not be as out of place as you'd think."

For the Mew, she'd float as close as she could manage- her form allowing her some ease in the endeavor- and get a mental feel for the outfits. They didn't look too different from the uniforms at their basis, rolled up sleeves wouldn't be hard to do afterward. The harder part might be avoiding adding any hybrid features, she thought. Once she was ready, she'd move to hide and try to avoid any weird errors with her transformation. It'd take more focus than usual, but she'd at least get something close enough... if the helmet and shades she added to it felt awkward as she rolled up the sleeves.

"Alright. One Segin Squad defector. Though kind of an 'at home' version..." She said to herself, hoping they'd buy it and approaching the two standing guard once Monique was doing the same.

"Heeeey! Can you let us in? We're from Segin Squad! Er... were from Segin Squad. Anyways, we need to talk to Mela, it's really urgent."

Throughout the bit, Cera doubted she was as smooth as she hoped, let alone Monique.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:34 pm
Deo understood the mission and nodded in approval. Speeding off to find a tall tree at the bottom of the hill, he found a very large tree where he decided to climb. Being a Luxray hybrid made it easier for him to climb, although he did not want to fall or get stuck. Before he knew it, he made it to the top and perched on the branch, being able to see the complex. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a sandwich he snuck on his trip. After such, he then used his X-ray vision on the big buildings first, afterward he would report on the findings, hoping to find dirt on the punks.

"I hope I can find dirt to catch these punks to destroy team star and get them in the slammer." he would say to himself

Of course, he looked with anticipation, but reminded himself of who he worked for now

"I must remember, I don't work for the cops, I am a member of SNAGEM. I need to remember this, Sub wouldn't like it if I was reporting my actions as if I was in the force. Though, the wall seems very crude, I might be able to break it down."

he reminded himself. Proceeding to report to sub.

"Sub, I am in position, I notice the wall is very crudely built, I could try to smash through it. I am also taking notes on what is in the larger buildings, and underground if possible. Also tracking the targ-er watching for trouble should our plan go wrong. Ears sharp and eyes peeled."

he would report on the snag to Sub, making sure to keep the volume low if there, by chance, were other hybrids in the area, especially from team Star.  

DeoLux

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:16 am
Artazon held no interest for Amber. Sure, it was nice to look at, but all she could see, Pokemon-wise, was Sunflora. Don't get her wrong, Sunflora was a nice Pokemon, but not one that she could see on her team. As they kept going, she still didn't see any Pokemon that caught her eye, so she decided to keep waiting to see what other Pokemon Paldea had to offer. When they reached Schedar Squad's base, she listened as Sub outlined the plan, nodding as he said she would stay with him and Abby. So they were the backup, then. She could work with that. Taking a quick check of her team roster, she knew she had two Pokemon that provided a type advantage against any Fire-type Schedar Squad sent out. Provided they didn't have any that could learn Grass-type moves, she should be relatively alright. "Just let us know when to head in, Sub," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:13 am
The two 'guards' at the gate would watch with suspicion as the disguised Monique and Cera stepped up, both of them turning their attention to Cera as she spoke. The pair would give each other a look after Cera had explained their presence, the one of the left speaking up after. "Segin Squad, huh? Giacomo can't keep his house in order?" He smiled devilishly. "I'm not surprised. He's too worried about his music half the time." The female of the pair shrugged before walking over to one half of the gate, the male to the other. They would then pull on their halves of the gates, the doors sliding back as they opened it up. "Mela is in the back working on the Charcoal Crew. Be careful when you approach, don't want to get burned." The male smiled. Looks like they didn't even acknowledge Monique didn't speak.

That was it? They let them in this easily? These were kids and teenagers, mostly, not exactly the most experienced people in world, many of them dumb, but they seemed far too willing to just let them in. It would be wise to remain cautious.

Beyond the gate the pair would get a better look on the inside of the compound, finding numerous Team Star grunts loitering around, most of them doing nothing productive, a few training their Pokemon, and another pair racing on the backs of Cyclizars across the laid out track. Really they looked like a bunch of kids having fun more than an organization bent on causing trouble. Didn't matter to them though, their goal was to topple them and get the approval of Clavell and right now they involved getting Mela to surrender.

As they made it to the far back of the compound, getting all kinds of looks, they would find a group of twenty something Charcadet standing in formation in front of a young woman sporting thigh high red boots. The woman looked like she was drilling them, as one would proper soldiers, training them for something. She was flanked by two other Team Star grunts and about four others scattered off to the sides of the battlefield they were drilling on. This must be Schedar Squad Boss Mela. As the pair of Snagems approached none of the other grunts said a word to them, instead they watched them in silence with leery gazes. No one would stop them from walking up to Mela herself.

-----

As for Deo would would spot a few hybrids among Schedar Squad, mostly very young ones like a canine-like hybrid, a Fidough hybrid, cooking some kind of stew in a large pot over the flame a Charcadet was creating. Or the Lechonk hybrid that was sleeping in the same general areas the Fidough hybrid, likely waiting for food. The only hybrid that seemed to be of interest was the Charcadet hybrid, relentlessly training behind the big building at the back of the compound. While they didn't look much different from the Pokemon Charcadet they were taller, bulkier, and had human hair, telling Deo this was indeed a hybrid and not just a big Charcadet. Whoever this person was they were taking their training seriously.

As for the big building itself Deo could barely see into it due to distance and thickness of the walls but he could make out some really big object inside. It looked like it had wheels, was it a vehicle? Maybe not, it also had what looked like giant speakers and a railing on top, like a stage. What was that thing? And why were they hiding it away? Something that big looked like it would be cumbersome to take in and out of storage.

-----

"Say, Amber, can you pass through walls?" Sub asked the girl as he kept an eye on the base at the bottom of the hill. "I know you haven't been a hybrid long so I was wondering as a Ghost hybrid if you've gotten intangibility down yet. Might be useful in this situation if you can." He addressed the woman, then turned to Abby. "And Absinithe, what Pokemon did you bring with you? I may have another idea." The man said with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:46 pm
Amber watched with Sub and Abby as their teammates went about their tasks. She knew Cera and Monique could handle themselves, and she wasn't too worried about Deo; she doubted that many could take him on and walk away. When Sub asked her if she'd gotten intangibility down yet, she nodded. "I've been learning from my Ghost-types," she said. "I haven't fully mastered it yet, so I can only do it for roughly ten to fifteen minutes at a time, but I can still do it." She had to wonder what it was that Sub wanted with her ability to go intangible, but didn't ask. She knew he would tell her when he was ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:46 pm
Cera did all the talking, and it seemed to work on the apparently impressionable guards, who let them in without even noticing one of them wasn't talking. Monique was surprised. Even New Po had better security than this, she thought.

The vibe inside was odd. A lot of people were just hanging out and doing apparently nothing or more obviously goofing off. It made Monique wonder about how this group existed, or why. Those were answers that would not be immediately forthcoming. She also noticed that most of what passed for structures seemed to be made of stage gear or even... Wait. Are those school desks? She shook her head and made a mental note.

Monique and Cera would make their way practically unnoticed to a clearing where a woman in a flashy red outfit was drilling twenty Pokémon that looked like charcoal. Charcadet. Fire. The Fire Child Pokémon. Burnt charcoal came to life and became a Pokémon. Possessing a fiery fighting spirit, Charcadet will battle even tough opponents. Several other people flanked her, not a word said but their eyes turning toward the unfamiliar guests. This outfit made less sense than a wastelands "gang".

There was a tension she could feel. She knew she had to go easy on Mela if it came to that, but something inside Monique told her that Mela was about to meet another Fire-type and soon...  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:29 pm
Seeing within the building was difficult, was it thicker than the wall? He did make out what was in there... partially. A large vehicle like item, wheels, speakers, a stage? He had more confusion based questions than answers. He also took note of the hybrids in the compound.

"Sub, there are several hybrids to watch out for in the complex, I spot a Fidough hybrid near a cooking station, a Lechonk hybrid, no, not me on a food splurge, in the same area as the Fidough, though asleep, and there is a Charcadet hybrid in the back, behind the complex. High level of caution there, he might be a (quack) and a half to defeat. Also, the big building must have some reinforced material, or lead, that makes it hard, but not impossible, to figure out what it is. It might be a vehicle of sorts, has wheels, but also giant speakers, railing on top, a stage perhaps? It looks like it is here and would be a pain to remove from storage. While awaiting further orders, I will keep my eyes on our agents"

It really didn't make sense, for Deo, the camp was very crude. He'd seen better shadow dens than this. Of course, the envy of all those cyclizars made him want to have one where it would look good on him, and not a clown cycle.

"Also, they have a ton of these Cyclizars out, so they might scatter if we do something foolish, they'd scatter like a den a Alakazams if spooked"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:53 am
"All my Pokemon are fully evolved," she warned Sub, though she was happy at the chance to do something, as she'd been worried about having to wait until the big guns were needed, and she was not a patient adolescent. "Blaziken, Machamp, Breloom, Bewear, and my newly acquired Lucario," she told him. Then, she smirked. "So, what do you have in mind?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:36 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"All my Pokemon are fully evolved," she warned Sub, though she was happy at the chance to do something, as she'd been worried about having to wait until the big guns were needed, and she was not a patient adolescent. "Blaziken, Machamp, Breloom, Bewear, and my newly acquired Lucario," she told him. Then, she smirked. "So, what do you have in mind?"

Sub would c**k his head and then hold up his right hand and start counting on his fingers and when he was done he held up a single finger on his left hand and stared at it for a bit before using it to tap his chin in thought. "Didn't you recently hatch something called a Pawmi from that egg you bought back in Port Marinada?" He asked, a sly grin slowly stretching across his face. "If you have that one with you it would be more useful than the juggernauts you're carrying around."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:25 am
Absinthe looked confused for a second, but it didn't take long for that look to change. Then she looked like she wanted to punch herself. "Why do I always forget that one?" she grumbled loud enough for Sub to hear, implying this wasn't the first time. "And here, I was worried I wouldn't get to fight until the big guns were needed." As if to force herself to remember it, she let the Pawmi out of its ball, only for it to immediately climb up her body and perch on her shoulder.

"So, what'cha have in mind?" Absinthe asked, trying to calm down a bit.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:12 am
A small Rookiedee would land on Sub's shoulder as he was talking with Absinthe, the small Flying type looking between the two people as it chewed on a sandwich that was hanging out of its mouth. Looking across at the Pawmi that was at his height, the Rookiedee would give a muffled chirp to its fellow shoulder rider before extending the sandwich towards the Electric type as an offering to share. Holding the food out for a long moment to let its new friend grab it, an aggravated growl would erupt as something else attempted to grab the sandwich and failed as the Rookiedee gave a small jump from the noise. throwing the sandwich into the air above Absinthe and her Pawmi. "Come back here, you avian wretch! Stole my spare food and can't even do the good thing of staying still to die!" Leslie bellowed, staring up at the Rookiedee as it once again took into the air above them. The small Flying type would give a chirp as its friend had once again caught up and it was time for another round of chase, beginning a slow flight towards where it could see a nice perch nearby on something that it looked like the locals had put together.

Staring off towards that taunting beast and its single minded quest to drive her to madness, Leslie would focus on her surroundings and the fact she had just dove between Absinthe and Sub. "Hey. Don't know what you two are doing here. I'm going to go finally finish off that Rookiedee. If you need a hand with...whatever this is, give me a call. Maybe I'll have finished my mission and can help out." She told the pair, marching back between them to grab her abandoned hammer from where it had been dropped for the quick dive. It seemed Leslie had been busying herself with something besides this pursuit of hers as the hammer seemed to be slowly developing a longer handle. Maybe this was Leslie's solution to try and hit the Rookiedee from further? Either way, she would shoulder the weapon as she turned and took off once in pursuit of the Rookiedee and the place it was now setting itself down on, the large building that lay in the depths of the Schedar Squad base.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:34 am
SubonicXP

MoniqueBrie

Cera wanted to raise an eyebrow at the exchange that followed, doing her best to hide the confusion threatening to form on her face. That was it? It was that easy? I mean, the two were younger students, but surely there was more to it. She'd give a silent gesture to Monique before focusing on a brief bit of telepathy. "I... guess that worked? Part of me feels like either they're on to us, or I'm overestimating a couple of teenagers... come on."

She'd step through the gate with a thankful nod towards the two guards, watching... frankly, nothing that she'd think would warrant Clavell enlisting the team like he had? She almost felt bad for them; they didn't look like they were doing anything all that problematic at all, other than maybe not attenting class. And even that she wasn't certain on given how the academy appeared to function from what context she had. She supposed the task was for a good reason, but she had a hard time faulting any of them if they took issue with the idea. Keeping quiet as she kept walking through the base and into the back of it, she'd notice the Pokemon all around a slightly older woman, striking red hair catching her attention almost as soon as the boots did. Not only did they put Amaranth's to shame easily, the Mew couldn't help wondering how on earth she'd be able to walk in them with how much of her legs were covered by them.

Though the gazes gave her pause, they seemed civil enough; no worse than anyone else here, at least. But it was a safe bet the leader they were looking for was already found. Cautious, she'd step forward and clear her throat in an attempt to keep any apprehension at bay. "Mela, right? Um. We came from Segin Squad about something really urgent, do you have a moment?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:52 pm
Mela would perk up as Cera spoke up, addressing her by name. She would note that other person with Cera, Monique, and give them both a look up and down before speaking herself. "So you two are from Segin Squad, huh?" Mela said, cocking an eyebrow as well. "What did Giacomo do now?" She said with a scowl. Even though they were lying and this entire thing was a ruse it did seem as if there was some sort of preexisting tension between Schedar and Segin Squad, or at least between their leaders. That was convenient for the Snagems. "Gone crazy with his rules again? Not that all of his policies are bad but man can he get annoying with them." She went on. "Oh, pardon me...what are your names?"

While Mela spoke to the two Snagems the entire platoon of Charcadet turned to face the new arrivals, staring the two down with intense gazes. The way they stood in formation, up straight and still, was already proof in how well Mela had trained all these Charcadet. No doubt she was a talented trainer. Why so many Charcadet though?

-----

Sub would listen to Deo's report, finding it unsurprising that there were a few hybrids in the mix, from what he saw of Paldea humans and hybrids got along well, unlike their neighbors to the north. What did surprise him was Deo. "...how do you know the names to all these Pokemon? Have you been to Paldea before? Never mind that...stay put and keep an eye out. You're our first line of defense for those two." He said, dismissing that part. The only thing that really grabbed his interest was the vehicle stage thingy hidden in the big garage. What on Earth could that be? That's when he got his idea for Abby and Amber.

"Well I was hoping you had that Pawmi. My idea is it, and its evolution, are native to this area so you could easily have it sneak into the base mostly undetected. From what I've learned about Pawmi from Sol they are plentiful and seen by some as a pest, not unlike Rattata back in Kanto and Johto. So a random Pawmi shouldn't trigger any suspicions. You can send it into the base, cause up a stir near the big garage to attract attention away so Amber here..." With that said he turned his attention to Amber.

"...can slip into the garage and check out what's in there. Might be nothing, even if it might be a good idea to have one of us even closer to Cera and Monique should things go south." He explained. "So what do you guys think? Ready to send in the rat and the ghost?" He grinned...at least until a bird landed on his shoulder.

'What the-" Before he could say or do much else as he watched the sandwich go airborne above Absinthe and Pawmi followed by a small pink thing jumping into view. "...Leslie?" Sub said questioningly, her voice registering first, as she landed between himself and Absinithe. He would then watch her run off down the hill towards Schedar Squad base, or rather to where the Rookidee was. She couldn't be...could she? Taking out a pair of binoculars from his backpack he looked at the base and saw where said bird had landed, what little color he had washing away from his face. "If they see her approach, ugh. Leslie is going to ruin the plan..." He said, thinking as he spoke. "Crap! Abby! Amber! Stop Leslie from blowing things! Go get her!" He instructed them, issuing new orders. Unfortunately none of them knew yet the true 'relationship' between Leslie and this bird but it looks like they were going to find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:42 pm
Oh Tapu, I'm gonna have to speak, Monique thought to herself after Mela asked for a name. At least Cera could copy voices. She was left to make her voice sound a lot younger. And not only did it have to pass muster with Mela but with her guests and all these Charcadet. It was actually kind of intimidating.

"Monique," she let out, hoping that her attempt to pitch up and de-age her voice had worked. She was not going to speak another word while in Illusion if she could help it.

She looked at Cera, hoping that she could carry the speaking load for the rest of this gambit.  

MoniqueBrie

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:55 am
SubonicXP

MoniqueBrie

"You could... say that," Cera remarked, trying to add an exasperated tone to her words as she raced to think of something more specific. Much as she could just read Mela's mind or hope for a stray thought to reach her, she'd rather not resort to it without a good reason. Trying to make up an alibi, in this case, wasn't one of them. "You'd think he'd lighten up or something. Anyways, my name's Ceraaa...eza. Cereza," she added, clearing her throat as she looked to the Charcadet. The gazes from them left her hoping her or Monique wouldn't be fighting those if things went south, but they didn't seem hostile either. If anything, it added more confusion since clearly Mela couldn't be that much of a delinquent... right?

"Giacomo kept saying about conducting ourselves and stuff, complaining about the other squads, was really strict... I don't know what he was on about," she added, gesturing towards everything around her and especially the Charcadet.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff